My Petite Fiancée Surprises Me Pt. 03

Story Info
A hair razing experience with my girlfriend and her sister.
6.1k words
4.76
18.7k
28

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/29/2023
Created 10/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning -- This is a story about the love of my life and my terminal shyness, so it progresses very slowly.

If you haven't read the other stories -- my petite gorgeous blond girlfriend (Heather) from college is moved in with me many months after we graduated. I'm unclear if she's invited her 19-year-old bombshell sister (Tammi) to stay with us or she just showed up after she graduated with a 2-year degree. I'm trying to save every penny so I can afford to ask my girlfriend to marry me.

I'm extremely shy and my girlfriend loves to taunt me and make me blush. She constantly brings up that her sister feels so at home she doesn't wear a lot of clothing. Tammi had been visiting with us for over a month for whatever reason since that visit, Heather wouldn't let me into her pussy. We used to bump uglies nearly every day for a year before her sister came to visit.

I have become accustomed to the new sex routine between Heather and me. I still really craved Heather's pussy, but I couldn't complain about her humping me in the morning and giving two hand jobs a day while talking dirty. It always ends up with her making me cum while talking about her sister and her scantily clad body. Oddly enough, my mind started associating her sister with sex. I hope Heather didn't notice but I'd get a hard on whenever Heather mentioned her, or I saw Tammi in the morning.

---------------------------------------------------

I woke up in the middle of the night and urgently needed to take a whiz. I figured at 5AM on Saturday morning and Tammi would be sound asleep. I screwed up my courage and leapt naked from the bed through the hallway to the bathroom. I'd die of humiliation if my fiancée's sister saw me naked. She was like family to me, and she shouldn't have to see me naked. The hallway was dark and all I could see was darkness beyond the open office /guestroom door. I don't know why I stood in the bathroom with the light on trying to make out if Tammi was awake in that room for at least a minute, but I realized I didn't want to know as that would be so embarrassing and gently closed the bathroom door.

I cleaned up and wrapped a towel around myself for the return trip. Heather lay naked and angelic with the sheet covering just one sexy leg. I snuck back into bed and held her close as I quickly drifted back to sleep. I was already craving my morning handjob and fell asleep with my cock pressed against the crack of her cute little buns. When I woke again, it was light outside. Heather was gently using her fingers to comb my hair. I smiled, enjoying the attention, and said, "good morning."

Heather smiled saying "good morning, sleepyhead!" in a cheerful voice. How long had she been up? It was 7:30 I guess I forgot to set the alarm although I could swear, I did. "Honey, I was thinking..." Oh no -- I can't remember those words ever being the beginning of something good like you need more bacon in your diet or her sister Tammi was leaving so Heather, and I could feel free to have sex in every room of the apartment several times a day. It was usually something like we need new furniture or expensive rugs.

I was saving every penny to surprise her as I wanted to marry her more each day -- new furniture could be very bad for my savings. My savings took a hit last week when Tammi bought a new (used) car; Heather and I loaned her a significant amount so she could afford the monthly payment. Her part time job didn't pay that much even if she lived with use for many months, rent free it would be a slow payback.

Heather finally said what was on her mind. "You said you were going to the barber tomorrow but maybe we could save some money if we did it here." I'm not sure who this person was that worried about saving money, but this was awesome! Wait, why me - I don't want half shaved head like some deranged protestor stopping traffic to protect the rights of dung beetles. "Worst case scenario we ask the barber to cut it short tomorrow if it doesn't come out good."

I loved it when Heather played with my hair -- just running her fingernails up the bottom of my neck when I'm driving gave me chills. Heather was already wearing one of my old t-shirts that was like night shirt on her. Heather tossed me some clean boxers. I just got them on when she took me by the hand, out to the kitchen. I was going to say something about the boxers as they had the only one button left in the fly, but Tammi was nowhere to be seen so I was safe.

Heather straddled my lap in the kitchen stool as she looked at me very closely. She intently examined my hair. She ran her fingers through my hair as she pinched my hair in a scissor like motion with her dainty fingers to check the length. My cock was swollen as I loved all the attention. Heather was so sexy with her bare legs dangling as she straddled my lap. Her cotton undies and my boxers seemed like such a thin barrier between me and paradise.

Tammi had come in from the parking lot with fresh muffins and I had no place to hide but Heather's t-shirt saved me from embarrassment. Heather said, "Perfect timing, I need your opinion on his hair before I cut it -- what do you think?" I felt Tammi's gentle fingers running through the hair on the back of my head. Then pulling strands gently to the left or the right on the top.

"I've always wanted to learn to cut hair. I could do him for you and you can watch." Tammi volunteered.

"I'd like that," Heather said. How do I quietly but subtly whisper to my girlfriend she couldn't get up because my schlong was at full mast? "That way if it isn't very good, he can't get upset with me!"

Tammi said, "I'll be right back." Heather gracefully crawled off my lap. I went to get up and put on some shorts or grab a sheet to try to conceal my swollen cock.

Heather pushed me down and said, "take it like a man, chicken. I can't believe you are that afraid of a little trim from my baby sister."

I was about to explain my dilemma when Tammi came out wearing my dress shirt -- I swear she lives in that thing these days. "Is my victim ready?" she giggled. I could tell this was going to be awkward for me as she had skipped the top four buttons and the bottom button on her shirt. I wanted to get a sheet like the barber's supply; mostly to hide my hard cock. I don't think that's why they supply them there though. I was worried if I asked for one the girls would figure out why and my girlfriend would think I'm some kind of sexual deviant, making innocent activities into something filthy.

Heather said, "The coward tried to get away, but he'll be good now."

Tammi then straddled me much as her sister had. Her petite, athletic, naked legs dangled as she rested her firm thighs on top of mine. Tammi wanted to check the length on the back of my head again. She clenched her thighs, apply pressure to my own to rise and she tilted my head down. I had no choice but take in her large bosom as I looked down her/my shirt.

Tammi's subtle perfume on her breasts smelled very nice. She used so little you'd have to be very close to her to notice it. Her cool fingers danced through my hair as she checked the length. This caused the hair on the back of my neck to stand. I don't know why I forgot to close my eyes; her hips had no visible strap lines - she didn't have on any panties!

She kept rising, up and down to see different parts of my scalp. I don't know how she didn't notice my hard cock pushing against her groin every time she rose and fell but I was grateful she said nothing to embarrass me if she did. Unfortunately, for some reason, the movement and pressure just made my wood start to throb. She must have been checking my length for five minutes. She was obviously worried about getting my haircut right, trying to map out my scalp. She let out a soft, "unnnh sound." I could feel her hands shaking on my neck. I knew it, my stupid cock was pushing against her and making her uncomfortable.

My luck couldn't be any worse; all the movement caused my cock to push through the fly of my undies. There was a tiny drop at the slit but somehow my enormous schwanzstucker was soaked -- I didn't realize I was leaking nearly that much. At the time I just thought it was excited and I was imagining the sensation. Tammie looked down pulled back the front tails of her shirt and saw my wiener now just jutting through the hole in my briefs; her eyes grew huge. If she gets off me, Heather will see and think I have no self-control!

Tammi looked at me and she started to smile. I know she was about to mock me when Heather's phone rang. From what we heard, one of her new customers said the new vehicle he ordered wasn't what he specified for his wife and wanted it resolved immediately. Heather covered the phone and said she needed to go to our office/guest bedroom and get on the system remotely to get it resolved. We heard the door close behind her.

Tammi then did something that shocked me. She didn't make fun of me, she just leaned forward and whispered impossibly close as her lips grazed my ear, "I think that's perfectly normal, lots of guys like the attention. Don't worry, women often feel turned on, when we get our hair shampooed so don't worry about it," Her warm moist breath was making the hair on my neck stand again.

I finally got my courage up and said, "let me cover it," as I reached over and grabbed a dish towel from the sink. Tammi's pink nipples were pushing the fabric away from her breasts. I have no idea why, but her nipples really came to attention when they got hard. I don't know why she didn't just button up her shirt if she was so cold! Why was I fixated on her nipples and breasts? I wonder if her perfume would affect me as much if I weren't enjoying it on her nearly naked chest.

Tammi lifted the towel and put my errant tool back in my underwear. It was no use, she tried several times, it just kept slipping through and she'd have to touch it all over again. I had three pairs of these badly made skivvies and for some reason I refused to throw them away. Perhaps I was too cheap or because they were so comfy, particularly when my tallywacker was free. I told her, "I really appreciate it, but it's a lost cause, I'll just cover it."

"You are such a gentleman. My sister's a very lucky girl." She can be very sweet when she's not busy exchanging jibes with me. She's got a great sense of timing when she jokes. When I'm not thinking inappropriate thoughts about her, she's great company. I really like when my fiancé teases me; telling me to imagine naughty things about her sister while stroking my cock until I cum, but I miss when her little sister would just tag along and I didn't feel awkward.

She seemed uneasy with the trimmer I use to keep my neck clean between haircuts but she soon got the hang of it. She held my head against her chest a lot so she wouldn't have to walk around to compare where she had already cut. Within 30 minutes she had finished giving me the trim I needed. Despite her hard work fussing over my head, my cock was still tented under the towel.

Tammi tussled my hair and blew warm air against me to get some loose hair free. She walked around me holding a small hand mirror. She did a very good job I have to admit. Heather came back to us and said she loved it. Unfortunately for Tammi, since she did such a nice job, Heather would probably ask her to do me again next month. Note to self; wear other boxers.

Heather brought me to the bathroom and put some shampoo on the counter. She turned on the fan when she closed the door so her sister couldn't hear us. "Drop trou, Mister" she giggled. As I did that, she hopped up on the counter facing me. This was it! I was finally going to get to bury my cock in her wet, tight, hot little pussy again! I was stunned our first time in a month would be in the bathroom in the middle of the morning and with her sister home. She took my cock in her dainty little hands and leaned forward, blowing air on it to get the hairs that had fallen on it off.

"He seems very hard this morning, did he miss our normal rendezvous?" she asked. I couldn't tell if it was directed to me or my cock. To be polite, I thought I'd give it a chance to speak first, and I'd chime in if it was waiting for me. Heather continued, "Well, we can't have that now, can we?" she looked wickedly at me, and I knew she was going to make him very happy.

She pulled me over gently leading me by my tool so my cock was over the sink. She poured a handful of warm water on him over the sink as she mixed in a little shampoo. I guess today was my salon day. Best salon -- ever! Tammi was right, the shampoo session can be a turn on. Heather then just curled both hands around my cock as I slowly slid forwards and backwards.

She guided me by my cock so I was now directly between her knees. Her pussy was just inches away but further than her hands would allow. "I'm pretty sure my sister wasn't wearing a bra as usual, was she?"

I could tell from halfway across the apartment, so Heather had to have noticed. My girlfriend had established rules that if I lied, she'd stop playing with my joystick but always continued if I told the truth. I was pumping my cock in and out of her hands and said, "definitely no bras." Strangely, she seemed to reward me if I was enthusiastic about her sister being attractive. It was a strange game, but I loved that my girlfriend was trying to be naughty with me and was being so imaginative.

"Did you see much of her huge knockers while she was taking care of you?" she asked in such a sexy whisper.

"Plenty," I said, I never experienced a hand job like this, but it was amazing! She enjoyed making me say things that might get me in serious trouble if I were in a relationship with any girl I've ever met. My mild-mannered girlfriend is so hot when she's naughty.

"You like looking at her breasts, don't you?" she wasn't going to give up on teasing me about her sister today.

"They are nice, but I'd do anything to suck on yours right now." I was being honest and hopefully we could stop talking about her sister. She grabbed so hard I could no longer comfortably slide forward or backwards. Apparently, it wasn't the response she wanted.

"Tell me you like my sister's big titties." She was still whispering but there was a firmness to her voice that made it sound like a command.

"I like your sister's titties," I said. I was rewarded with her hands releasing however her fingers were now so loosely curled there was almost no friction. "Sorry, I meant to say I love your sister's big old titties." She tightened her grip enough that I wasn't going to last much longer. I increased the pace of my thrusting as I didn't want to suffer any more penalties before I released.

"Much better!" she said. She rewarded me further by leaning forward and giving me deep tongue kiss. She slowly lifted the sides of her t-shirt so that her beautiful pussy was in view. Finally, a big reward! I was going to put my cock where it has longed to be for over a month. I tried pushing forward but her hands would only let it get inches away. I was ramming hard now but still she was keeping me at bay. I wasn't going to last long now.

"Tell me you you'd enjoy sucking my sister's big tatas." I was so close; I'd say anything at this point.

"I'd love to suck on your sister's lovely tatas." I said, close enough I hoped. "I'd suck so hard I'd leave hickeys that would last for days!" As our routine continued day after day, I knew it was happening to me, but I didn't care -- when my girlfriend praised me or said to cum it almost always happened.

"Good boy!" She said, "now cum for me!" She spread her pussy lips apart and that was it. I shot blast after blast directly at her pussy where she had aimed my cock. Her newly bald pussy looked so slutty covered and filled with my cum. She rubbed my slippery cum all over her clit. "I missed this" she whispered. I've got buckets of cum I thought -- no need for her to ever go without! I've never been right in front of her when she touched herself; she seemed ashamed to do anything beyond missionary sex with me in the past. Don't get me wrong -- we did that every day and I LOVED every single time, EVERY single time.

I could tell she was increasing the pressure as her little arm picked up the pace. Every time I don't think she could get sexier she manages to do it. This time her eyes opened wider as she looked me directly into my own. She was biting on the corner of her lip. Her nimble little finger was rubbing my semen all over her little clit. "Oh god honey, Oh GOD, I'm going to cum!" She whispered so loudly it might as well have been her normal voice.

I wish I hadn't just cum as I was no longer hard, so I took two fingers, covered them with my jizz that clung to her thighs and pushed it deep in her pussy as she continued paddling her pink canoe. Her eyes bulged and she just said, "huuunnnnh" as she collapsed still staring me in the eyes until her head dropped like a puppet that had the string cut. I couldn't control the big smile on my face. There will never be a more beautiful woman than my Heather.

We showered together for the first time in nearly a month. Everything seemed right as rain.

-------------------------------------

The next morning, Heather rode me hard as she dry humped me until she had a pretty loud orgasm. I wasn't sure the point of not just having sex so I could cum but I think she enjoyed teasing me while she gave me a lovetug. I was looking forward to Heather's morning handiwork. Heather got in position and examined me more than worked me. She just seemed to be teasing the hair around my cock. It seemed like an eternity, but she was still down there, so I dare not interrupt.

"You love my new look with a smooth pussy, don't you?" my girlfriend asked. Finally, she was going to talk dirty and what made it different, it was about herself instead of her sister! Don't get me wrong, her sister is a wonderful person and I'd drool over her if I wasn't in love with Heather. I felt guilty getting excited while my girlfriend worked me up while she talked about Tammi.

I couldn't deny it. "You know it drives me crazy every time I see you naked!" It was starting slowly but my cock had enough blood it was starting to unfurl.

"Well..." she hesitated, "I was thinking, maybe we need to style you down there." She kept herself gorgeous for me, so I didn't want to deny her anything, but I was a little worried she'd think I looked like a boy instead of a man. I've been going out of my way to give her anything she wants but perhaps I should say no. "Hold on," she said, "I know what to do." She left me there waiting for her return.

"I need a second opinion," she announced as she walked back into the room. I see it every day but when she's naked I can't help but stare. Her body is a work of art I thought before I noticed Tammi was right behind her. I whipped the pillow from behind me and put it over my junk. Heather didn't say a word to me to acknowledge she was bringing her sister in to visit us in our bedroom. "I've been thinking about it for a week and staring at it for half an hour and can't decide. On one hand I love him the way he is, but on the other hand he would look sharp with a trim.

"Oh, for goodness' sake, give me that!" Heather said as she took away my pillow as if I was being silly. I immediately tried to hide my junk with both hands. "Did you forget you had displayed your penis to my sister before she had even unpacked?" How many times is she going to bring that up -- my girlfriend knows I had mistaken her sister in the shower for her. I could feel the heat in my cheeks and there was nothing I could do to stop blushing.

It was warm so Tammi was wearing her tiny half shirt and a skimpy pair of cotton underwear I never saw before. Since when did I keep track of her underwear? I tried not to look; I tried thinking about crime scenes. Tammi lay down next to me, resting her head on her arm. This made her shirt rise, completely exposing her nipple one side. How could she not notice? Well, I'm certainly not going to bring attention to the situation and make her feel awkward. I can't look away, that would be just as awkward. Her light skin just made the pinkness of her nipples pop as if they were begging to be devoured. I wonder if she enjoys her breasts sucked as much as her sister does. Why can't I think about anything but her large breasts?

12