My Petite Fiancée Surprises Me Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pushed backwards while trying to pull my cock forward. I pushed, but it wasn't going in. I pushed harder but it was meeting some resistance but then it pushed forward fast. "OHHHHH God- - Owww Owww Oww -- don't go any further!" she shouted. We just stayed like this for what seemed like several minutes. Tammi reached over and gulped down the rest of her second screwdriver. So far, I wasn't sure why people hyped this up so much.

I looked over and Heather had her legs spread wide open on the edge of the hot tub and was just slowly rubbing her clit. She gave me a nice smile and I knew she was enjoying this (more than I was at the moment). Tammi finally said, "OK Daddy, don't move, just let me do all the work." She then slowly moved forward and back, still making sounds like she was in pain. I don't think she wanted this anymore. Then she pushed back further than before.

"OH fuck, you are stretching me so far! I can't believe you are doing this to me!" She sounded like she was practically growling when she said that. "Ohhhhh -- that's it, it's so god damn big! Oh Daddy, I don't know if I can fit any more in me!" She like a little kid when you make them choose between two things they want. She was now pushing back with a regular rhythm as my cock penetrated her backdoor entrance.

I think the alcohol may have been control of her speech center as she was talking pretty loudly while slurring and not exactly trying to be discreet. "SSis, are you playing a trick on me?! I've managed to get your boyfriends great big ... cock in my pussy before, but this thing feels like it's going to kill me! I can't believe you are fucking me in the ass on my birthday!"

I whispered in her ear, "Do you want me to pull out now?"

"Don't you dare pull out! You've shoved sso much of that monster into me already, you better be prepared to finish, Mister!" She eased it out and back in a bit for a minute or two. "Ohh Gaawd -- this is incredible! Ohh, thank you Daddy!" Her cute little white buns bounced nicely. She was now squealing in delight as she bounced her buns against my pelvis.

Apparently, we had gathered the attention of some boys a few floors down. They cheered up to us, as Tammi bounced her head over the edge of the balcony. She was not even trying to hide what was going on. "Heather, you have to get over here and see how far your boyfriend has his cock up my ass! He's an animal, an animal I tell you!" cheers from below. What a bunch of perverts I can't believe they were trying to eavesdrop on this sweet little girl!

Heather came out and draped a lei from the day before over her sister and kissed her cheek -- "Happy birthday, Sis" she said loudly -- I think for the sake of her followers. She popped part of her head over the side of the railing, then just stuck her arm over the balcony and waved. More cheers! I wanted to look over the edge of the balcony myself to see what kind of degenerates they let into this hotel, but my cock was too far buried in my girlfriend's little sisters butt hole at the time.

I was now starting to enjoy my Tammi's tight back door. Her sphincter gripped my cock like it owed it money. I began pushing forward.

"OH FU-UCK, you are ssuch a filthy bastard! You are going to rip me in half! Keep pushing it as far as you can get it into my ass, please Daddy." She yelled. I was now a little more concerned about the police at this point as she was a little loud.

I pulled on her long blond hair and said, "SHHHHH". I began to rub clit with my free hand to keep her distracted and hopefully get her off soon as I always wanted to cum first.

"Oh FUCK, you animal! I'm going to cum, I can't believe you got that whole thing in me! Sis! your boyfriend is so God damn bii-ig uahhaaH! I then stopped being gentle and began hammering my cock into her cute little buns. I slapped them and she went wild. She almost fell as her knees were buckling. "That's it, treat me like a whore, Daddy! Your little girl is cumming for you! Daddy, I'm cumming!" Thank God because I couldn't have lasted a second more.

"I'm cumming for you" I said as I released my cum deep up her ass. "Happy Birthday, baby!" I managed to get out. You could hear the ocean waves again. Then there was a loud cheer, and we could here "Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you - being sung from the perverts, downstairs. I admit I laughed a little. We took a quick shower then lived it up in the hot tub for the rest of the evening before enjoying the giant shower yet again.

The next day at breakfast, we drew a lot of stares. I can't blame them; the girls are both so beautiful. I'd stare myself if I saw these two angels. We left for the airport as the second half of the trip was a few days in Maui. During checkout, the staff was in a great mood, they laughed and laughed as different people came from the back office to thank us for staying there. I didn't have to deal with the librarian, thank goodness I didn't have to get embarrassed again!

-------------------------------

We took a quick flight to Maui and it big surprise was also stunning. It was more deserted than Oahu, which for me is great! We ended up at another really nice hotel, same chain I'm guessing although the hotel and rooms had different names. We upgraded the suite and while it was different, it was still pretty big.

The hotel arranged for our rental car which made us all make voices like we were fancy people. "Here, here -- jolly good show old bean!" Tammi said a bit loudly. We got a bit silly.

Heather said, "I knew you were watching Downton Abbey you liar!" I'd say we were giddy from lack of sleep, but truth be told, I think we were just enjoying being one again.

We headed out with no plan of where we were heading. There was a shopping center not too far of a drive away, and we stopped at a Walmart to get more suntan lotion and a beach blanket. We were shocked when we saw the huge store as it looked so out of place with the lush mountains and palm trees. As we continued our drive there was a delicious smell of food that literally had us circle about an eight-block radius until we found the source. We finally found it!

The restaurant we went to the first night couldn't be beat! It was Korean BBQ (I had my share of fish on this trip and needed a meal made with real food). We got very silly at dinner and just laughed and enjoyed the 'family' being together again. I'm not sure if it was powered by the beer but we discussed the balcony incident. Heather complimented me "I can't believe you got up the nerve to do that. That's so far outside your comfort zone. I'm so impressed."

Tammi said, "My comfort zone still smarts you big stud!" Crap, I was blushing, I could feel it.

I tried to ignore Tammi so I wouldn't turn any further red. "Thanks Heather, I really wish could take the credit, but Vodka was the hero, not me. "

"Nonsense," Heather said. I'm going to make this vacation something you won't ever forget. I'll loosen up as well! I want to make you proud of me!"

Heather already rocked my world. "You make me proud every day!" I said -- it was the honest to goodness truth. I had no idea what she was planning but I think I'd enjoy whatever it might be! I had to do something, to make up for not being as brave to do something out of my comfort zone, as she praised me for being.

It was dark by the time we got back to the hotel. I can't believe it was Friday night already - where did the week go? While the girls headed up to the room, I said I needed to talk to someone about getting some extra towels.

I hatched a plan to test my shyness. I wanted to make her proud without the vodka. I went to the concierge where there was a little Hawaiian girl there that looked to be 18 at most. The only person free at the front desk was the unpleasant woman who checked me in. This was going to be embarrassing.

The concierge saw me look at her a few times so waved me over. I stood there thinking of how I was going to play this cool but now time had passed and she's going to think I'm some sleazy tourist hitting on her. I began the walk in her direction. I could feel my face turning red but blurted out, trying to do so quietly, "Hi, I've always had one thing on my bucket list. Are there any nude beaches on the island?" I was way out of my comfort zone! Why did I mention bucket list -- now she'll know I've always been a pervert? `

The young concierge gave me a great big warm smile and pulled out a map. She giggled at me and said, "Aloha, my name is Kau'i," in such a nice and warm way! Why didn't I think of saying something nice first? What a spectacular way of making a first impression I thought. I guess I was thinking she'll never notice me again, so it didn't matter.

She drew in marker where there were four beaches she knew of on this island. She stood next to me and gently put her hand on my back to make me feel at ease. She ran her fingers gently over the shirt and asked "Where did you get this nice shirt? I really like the material". She must have sensed how embarrassing this was for me to ask and tried to comfort me and keep my mind off what an idiot I was being. She was very sweet she laughed at the least little joke I made.

She said, "there are no nude beaches, but the police don't bother naturists at a few of them since people always do it there. I have the day off tomorrow if you'd like me to be a guide." What a sweet kid! She's reminded me of Tammi -- not much on personal space but maybe that's a Hawaiian thing. She was practically standing under me. Her hair smelled nice like a flowers like Jasmine or is it Lilac (I get the two mixed up).

"Oh, you are incredibly kind, but I couldn't possibly impose. I really do thank you for the map though. I can't believe how lucky I was to have asked you! I'm obviously very shy around people and you made me feel at ease. I was worried you'd think I was just another guy hitting on you. I'm sure every guy who sees a pretty thing like you see has probably tried to woo you."

The nice young lady continued "Oh stop! You're making me blush! In case you need me, my name is Kau'i, its right here on my name tag, see?" She said, pointing out the spelling on her name tag as she smiled up at me sweetly. "I put my cell phone number on my card in case you want to take me up on my offer."

"Here, let me staple one to the map that way if you lose one card you'll have a backup," She said with a great big warm smile and gave me her card, pressing it gently into my hand making sure I didn't drop it. She must think I look like a dork that loses cards easily. Still, what an incredibly nice person, I bet Heather or Tammi would hug her but I felt too awkward around strangers to know when I should do something.

WOW -- those Hawaiians are such nice people! I couldn't possibly expect her to give up her day off just to take us around but what a nice girl! OK, yes, she was extremely cute and exotic and smelled nice, but that didn't change how sweet that offer was. I took the map and slipped her a $20 and thanked her again for her kindness. No wonder they call Hawaii, paradise on earth. I felt bad after I finished speaking to her, was the tip I gave her enough?

I put the directions in the cars GPS that night so I wouldn't have to look at the map. I put it under the front seat just in case. I wasn't sure if data coverage with my carrier was any good on the island. I asked the judgmental lady at the front desk for more towels. I also wrote up a nice and lengthy customer survey and mentioned Kau'i's dedication to customer satisfaction before heading up to the room,

----------------------

After breakfast I took the girls out in the rental. The girls looked like they were ready for a glamorous photoshoot in their cute little bikinis and beach dresses which I've been repeatedly told to are 'cover ups'. I said, "I think some beaches in Maui may be clothing optional, is that OK? We can always stop along the way and ask if they have any beaches that don't allow it if you like?"

Tammi said, "Let's just go and see what beaches are programmed into the GPS -- they probably know the best ones. Who cares if they are clothing optional? We have these nice bikinis, so we're covered either way."

We stopped at the first beach, and it had about 10 people on it but they were almost all guys and were wearing bathing suits. It looked fine so we started to walk towards the beach. I wondered if we came to the wrong place. When we showed up though, a few of them took off their bathing suits. For some reason these guys gave me the heebie- jeebies so I suggested to the girls we check out the other beaches before deciding on one to stay at.

The next beach was completely empty other than a couple of young white guys, an old native guy with a metal detector and his dog. We ran out to the ocean, but the water current and waves and current were really strong, and the girls were getting tossed too much to really swim. We lay out on the beach for a bit, but I was worried the girls would be bummed about the swimming situation, so I suggested we check out the next beach. The girls jumped into our little rental and began joking about something.

While the girls were in the car, I took the map out and put it on the hood of the car, maybe she played a trick on the tourist, but she seemed so nice. I hadn't noticed last night because I was so focused on her pleasant smile, but the concierge had double circled this one on the map and even put in the best time to go. She even wrote her cell number on the map in case we got lost. This is probably the best one if she circled it. I'll give the map one more chance and then we'll stop and ask someone for the best beach for swimming.

We got there early so we'd be there during the best time. It was very small, but you'd have to look for it to even notice it behind the stone wall. There was only one local couple -- my guess in their thirties, they were nude on the beach. We ran out to the water, which was in rocky alcoves, so the current wasn't bad at all -- at least not at this time of day. The sand was nice and there was plenty of distance between the trees where the sand ended, and the water began. This was our beach, I thought.

When we got back to the blanket and towels, I tried to act cool. I stripped off my swim shorts immediately before I chickened out. This was so embarrassing, but I want to make her proud. The girls just dropped jaw and stared at me. I'm not sure why but even though I was extremely embarrassed I felt exhilarated I might make my Heather and maybe even Tammi proud of the effort I was making for them.

Tammi finally said, "I can't believe you of all people are nude in a semi-public place! What made you decide to do this, you wild man?" She called me a wild man - I know it was kind of in jest, but it thrilled me.

I could feel I was blushing due to the extra scrutiny, but I just concentrated on the question and not the situation. "Well Heather said she was proud of me for what happened the other night, and I felt guilty... the thing she thought I deserved credit for only happed because I was hammered. Since you two seemed bothered by your tan lines, I thought I'd give you the opportunity to get rid of them. If you don't want to take off your bikinis, I'd love to put my suit back on. I just want you to have the option."

Tammi giggled and started taking off her bikini as she looked at Heather. Heather said, "I can do this, see I can be wild! Are you proud of me?"

I looked at how perfect they looked. It would be a crime for them to wear clothes. "I'm very proud of both of you!" My cock was swelling with pride. "I'll be glad to put lotion on the first person to ask"

Heather said, "You better do me first after doing this for you, Mister!" I started with her neck and upper shoulders. "Heather said, "This is so embarrassing, I wonder what that couple we saw when we came here is thinking about us tourists."

I said, "I bet he's sporting serious wood right now and you are probably making is wife jealous."

Heather said, he's probably seen so many tourists he doesn't even look up anymore.

I straddled her lower back. I began rubbing the lotion into her shoulders as my cock now plumped up lay on the crack of her buns. "Oh, somebody likes having us nude on a beach, doesn't he? Does it turn my honey on seeing our naked bodies exposed to everyone?" My cock lifted off her buns and stood erect. "You little perv, this is exciting you!" I could see her pussy glistening as I rubbed the lotion into her buns.

"Look who's talking," I said. "Your pussy is dripping right now. You want people to admire your naked body, don't you!?"

"OK, maybe it would be fun to make someone's wife jealous. If he did get a hard on looking at my body, would that excite you?" Heather asked.

"Of course, it would. I'd be shocked if he didn't get hard looking at you. I'd be jealous as hell, but it is so naughty of you to let him look," I said.

"Oh, is my honey jealous? She reached over and stroked my cock with some suntan lotion. We can cover up if this isn't what you want." She had my cock's undivided attention. "I love the idea of exciting you, you sounded so proud when you said it made me naughty. But I don't want to make you too jealous. I think maybe we should cover up, what does he think?" she said looking at my cock as she stroked it.

I said, "He loves seeing you two naked. And yes, from a distance while it makes me jealous as hell, it does make me proud even to be seen with you let alone having you go out of your way to excite me."

Heather said, "In that case, I do; I want them to see me. I want them to look at your girlfriend's naughty little body... you like them to look at my naughty little body you perv!" She continued to stroke my cock. She probably noticed it was dripping precum.

"Oh my, you are really getting excited just by having another guy leer at me. Would you like them to see me playing with myself?" Heather asked. I knew that was way beyond anything she's ever likely to do.

I said, "I'll bet you won't!" Why did I say that her family doesn't back down from bets. I should say something, before she thinks about what I said.

Tammi said, "Oooh a bet?! I'm in. You need to let your freak flag fly while you are on vacation. See if you can either make him cum or make his wife so jealous that they leave."

"I don't know if I can do this, but I promised my honey I'd try" Heather reached down under her body with her hand and began playing with her pussy as she spread her legs. She was gushing. I know I couldn't do this unless we were over 1000 miles from home, but I want you to know I'd do anything for you!"

My cock was dribbling a bit. Maybe I should tell her I was bluffing but I know how happy it makes her when I appreciate a gift, she gives me. I moved to the side so people could get a better view of my naughty girlfriend pleasuring herself while I massaged her thighs. Heather said, "I'm so wet. I hope he gets so hard his cock starts dripping precum likes your does and he has to explain it to his wife!"

I said, "that couple of natives are definitely enjoying the show you are putting on for them, you little slut! His wife is stroking his boner as he's watching you butter your muffin."

"Oh good, Honey, I want them to see your little slut getting off," Heather said. "You'd be so proud of me if he came while staring at you naked girlfriend's body, wouldn't you?"

"I'm always proud of you Heather, and don't you ever forget that," I said. I didn't want to encourage this but decided to let her know how proud I was. "I keep saying you could make any guy cum without even touching him. This is your chance."

"I want to make him cum for you so bad! You deserve a girlfriend you can be proud of! I want him to lust over your slutty girlfriend's body." Heather said. "Is his wife still stroking his cock while he's watching your naughty girlfriend? ... Oh God, do you think he's fantasizing about fucking me?" she asked. "Honey, I want to make a married man cum in front of his wife for you!"