My Petite Fiancée Surprises Me Pt. 11

Story Info
Island fever gets a grip on tourist.
9k words
4.8
9.6k
10

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/29/2023
Created 10/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning -- This story contains irresponsible sexual behavior, some light cuckolding, some light domination, interracial, girl on girl, interracial, both gmo and non gmo foods, gluten and cold drinks without using coasters. If any of these things offend you, please move on there are plenty of great writers on this site, don't waste your time getting angry. FYI all characters in this story are at least 18 years old.

Recap

If you missed the previous chapter, you should read it first, we definitely entered new territory.

If you haven't read my other posts -- I'm not comfortable around people and very shy around women. I live with my 5'1, guessing 95lb, gorgeous blond girlfriend (Heather). Her petite, athletic, guessing 100lb, 19-year-old bombshell sister (Tammi) has been staying with us. I've been putting off the proposal to my girlfriend because I want to wait until I've saved enough money to pay for it.

Heather was so conservative when I met her, and I love that about her but now she's a little bit naughty and I love that too. She'd tease me (when her sister Tammi first moved in) as she'd pop the top on my longneck which was conditioning me to think about sex when I see Tammi.

One thing led to another, and my girlfriend actually gets off, watching me have sex with her sister. I'm not shy free yet -- I don't look forward to parties but I'm a lot less uptight about sex, so I've made a lot of progress on my condition.

Heather won a lavish, all expenses trip to Hawaii at work and we are doing our best to enjoy every bit of the island. In the previous chapter we explored a place in Oahu I look forward to visiting again soon. Today we are in Maui trying to be less of a prude and I'm at my first and probably last nude beach.

-------------------------

I couldn't believe we are enjoying a beach in Maui while completely naked. The other couple on the beach behind started arguing and left. I was relieved as I didn't want him checking out my girlfriend and her little sister anymore. I realize that my girlfriend shares me with her sister so I'm hypocritical but telling myself that doesn't change how I feel. I certainly understand other men admiring how beautiful they are, it doesn't mean I have to like them jacking off when they admire them.

I spread an ample amount of suntan lotion on Tammi's little back. "I hope you weren't feeling too neglected," I said as I massaged her from her curvy feminine shoulders to her butt dimples, deeply.

Tammi let out a sigh of appreciation and said, "Ohh as long as you leave me as satisfied as you left my sister, I think I'll get over it!"

I gave her a deep massage everywhere as she just moaned in pleasure. I then rubbed her little feet and she said, "oh daddy, you are spoiling me!" as she kicked her feet back and forth, she's a little ticklish at times. I had massaged nearly everywhere so I began on her neck and finished by massaging her scalp. "Ohh if you give me two more minutes of this, I'll give you such a reward." I enjoyed every moment of it although I was getting pretty horny by this point and would like to take her up on the offer as soon as possible.

Just then I noticed two little girls walking towards us from the parking lot. I couldn't help but notice their nice bodies. They were almost definitely natives as they made our tans look absurdly pale. They were wearing cute little bikinis.

They brought a big beach blanket, a couple of towels and a large cooler with them. We should have picked up a cooler last night. One of the girls waved, I guess Hawaiians are just friendly people since we were the only ones there at this point, so I awkwardly waved back. She then walked over and said, "I was hoping to see you here today!" It was Kau'i, that super nice girl from the concierge desk, I figured she'd go someplace only the locals knew about, not some place she shared with a tourist.

Tammi rolled over putting her hand out above her eyes to cut the glare. She looked the girls up and down then said, "who are your little friends, Daddy?" The new girls were now standing next to us.

"This nice young lady with the wonderful smile in the is Kau'i. Sorry you both have wonderful smiles; Kau'i has the blue bikini with the white flowers. I'm afraid I didn't your name?" I asked the other pretty, young lady. The girls looked at each other and giggled for some reason. Oh no, I'm sure that natives aren't usually sporting a chubby on a nude beach -- how embarrassing.

"My name is Leilani," she said as she extended her hand to shake mine. I couldn't believe I was complete nude with my cock at attention talking to two complete strangers. Their big warm smiles helped put me at ease. Let's be serious, I wasn't really at ease, but I wasn't running away flailing my arms from left to right, so take the small victories as they say.

Both young women were truly beautiful little island girls that looked nothing alike. Sure, they were about the same height -- somewhere between 4'9' and 5'0 (Leilani had big wavy hair that made her look taller). They both were in good shape and mostly slim, but Leilani'I was a little curvier. Kau'i looked like she might be part Japanese and had straighter and darker hair. Leilani looked more like she might have a small bit of Caucasian in one of her grandparents.

I'm usually OK with meeting one new person but two new people is a big challenge for me. Meeting two new people while I was nude was going to be as tricky for me as juggling bowling balls, and I can't even juggle tennis balls.

"Oh...where are my manners, this is Heather and Tammi, we're on vacation together." Should say I say I'm dating each of them? How would I phrase that? Is it something people usually mention? Is it fair to say that about Tammi when she should meet someone new, since she lived so far away now. I don't know why I never asked her; I think I was afraid of the answer.

The girls all shook hands when Leilani said, "and what's your name?"

Kau'i started to say, "I met him at the resort last night, his name is Mister..."

Tammi cut her off. "No need to call him Mister anything. That's sounds so formal. He likes it when we call him Daddy. I bet he'd like you two to call him Daddy too. Wouldn't you?" she asked gently elbowing my side.

I said it without even thinking, "I'd like them to call me Daddy." Leilani and Kau'i giggled. Tammi knows I get excited when she calls me that. Why would she tell these girls to do that? For some reason Heather and Tammi have a knack for making it hard for me to think.

Heather asked the girls, "so what's your sign?" I was pretty taken aback as I don't think we've ever discussed astrology or her horoscope.

"I'm a Scorpio myself. Leilani said. My birthday is in late October Kau'i is also a Scorpio she's the first of November. I'm told that people with our sign get along with others of our sign and that's why Kau'i and I get along so well! What are your signs?

Tammi said, "Oh, we'd rather not say, sometimes people think they can't get along if you tell them your sign."

Leilani said, "I get the feeling you are a passionate person. I'm guessing you are a Scorpio too."

Tammi said, "Wow good guess!"

Heather said, "That's amazing! Of course, you could just be playing a trick. I'm harder to guess because my birthday is in April.

Kau'i said: "Nice try but since you think we might be trying to trick you that would Taurus. I get the feeling though that you don't ever back down from a bet so you could be an Aries."

Heather said, "I can't believe you guessed my sign! Here's my license to prove it. Heather dug out her license and said, "Look!" she handed it to Kau'i who looked at it and said, "Oh I see you have an organ donor indication -- that means you are generous. Just like me! She dug through the cooler, took her wallet out of the Ziplock and showed her donation sticker.

Heather said, "I love the nice rainbow on the front of you license! Oh, I just noticed you aren't 21 yet, are you worried about the cops seeing your cooler?

Leilani said, "It's only water. Unfortunately, the police are very strict about that. The police never come here this time of year, but we wouldn't even want it in the car since we are 18."

Heather said, "we'll be with you girls in just one moment. Tammi and Heather were whispering back and forth to each other and chuckling. In the meantime, Leilani and Kau'i were also whispering to each other and giggling. They kept looking down at my cock. I couldn't get it to calm down for some reason. I was trying to act cool but now I felt awkward as usual.

After a good long chuckle, Heather said, "it's a not a big beach but you are welcome to join us, we'd really love to get to know you better. Wouldn't you Daddy?" Heather never called me that. I think she was picking on me, trying to get me to blush even more. It was working. I couldn't be rude and send the girls away now, but I was hoping to get a little secret hand action under a towel -- anything to relieve the pressure of my aching balls.

I said, "Of course, you two are welcome to join us." I figured they'll turn the offer down instead of wasting their day with tourists.

Kau'i and Leilani looked at each other and giggled for some reason I wish I was in on the jokes. Kau'i said, "Thank you, Daddy!" and they giggled again. They spread out their big beach blanket next to us. Then Leilani removed a little anklet made of shells. They put them into a plastic bag they pulled from the cooler. For some reason they left their little gold crucifix necklaces on as they sat down on the blanket.

Kau'i saw the giant container of suntan lotion by my foot and looked in there cooler and said, "I must have forgotten the lotion. I'll go back and check in the car."

Heather said to me, "Don't be rude to our guests. Give them our lotion but you should offer to rub the lotion on the girls, like you did for us! Kau'i and Leilani, would you like Daddy to rub lotion all over your bodies? He gives great massages; it's a wonderful treat." Wait, is she kidding? If Tammi had said this, I would know for sure it was to make me blush, why would Heather do this to me?

Leilani didn't even wait for the end of the last syllable to leave Heather's mouth. "I would like him to rub lotion all over my body. I'd love for him to massage me everywhere." She giggled, but Kau'i elbowed her friend. I can't complain, how often do you get volunteered to rub lotion into the soft skin of a kind, beautiful native girl (or girls!)? I can't believe Heather was asking me to do this after she thought I'd fall for a girl at work.

I psyched myself up. You made it this far without vodka, you can survive this for another hour or so. I straddled Leilani's body and was just about to squirt out some lotion when Heather said to Leilani, "would you like him to undo your top for you, so he doesn't get lotion on it?

Leilani and Kau'i just looked at each other with big eyes. Heather said, "Oh I bet you are worried what he'll think but trust us guys are far less critical than women. "Daddy tell them the truth about their bodies so they aren't embarrassed."

I had no idea what to say. "You two are very beautiful. I'm embarrassed about being naked right now but if I looked like either of you I don't think I'd ever think twice about showing off what I had worked so hard to make it so perfect."

Leilani hesitated but then nodded her head and I unfastened her top leaving it spread out on the blanket under her. Heather said, "hand that too me; you'll just get lotion on it like that. Leilani lifted her chest off the blanket, and I slid it out for her and handed it to Heather. Heather said, "wow this is a really nice bikini. Is it expensive?"

Leilani said, "It's my nicest bikini. You'd think living here I'd own tons, but they fade quickly. I just picked that up a few weeks ago. It's the first chance I've had to wear it."

Heather said, "You are right, this is far too nice to chance getting ruined. You probably want him to hand over your cute little bottoms before he ruins them with the lotion as well. But it's up to you, I don't want you to feel pressured into it. You are welcome to do it yourself, but Daddy is happy to remove them if you prefer.

Leilani didn't say anything she just lifted her hips off the blanket. I though she looked a little embarrassed, but I think I pretty much own the monopoly on that at times. I took it I should untie the strings on her hips and hand the rest to Heather. Heather neatly folded them and handed them to Kau'i who looked at her friend and just said, "comfortable?" as she put the bikini into a bag in the cooler.

I sat back down toward the top of her thighs; when my cock landed on her buns it made an embarrassing noise. I started to squirt my lotion on her back and say something to move on from that moment. "So, Leilani, how do you know Kau'i and how do you spend your days when you aren't here?

Leilani said, "I've known Kau'i since we were five. We went to the same school, the same church. We even got matching necklaces when we finished Confirmation" she said, twisting her torso to show me the little crucifix. At least I'm pretty sure it was one -- I got distracted for some reason. "Now I work at the same hotel as Kau'i." I massaged the lotion into her little firm muscles. "I work in the dining area three days a week -- more when the tourists are in full force during the summer."

"Oh, your hands feel so good." Leilani said, "This is the best day off ever! I'm so glad I don't have to go in until six tonight." I massaged her feet and then her firm, nicely shaped, little dark legs. "This is wonderful. I could have this every day and never get tired of it... I was so surprised Kau'i wanted to come here today but I'm very glad she insisted! I only came here once before but I'm so delighted she convinced me to give it another chance! She insisted she wanted to try it today for the first time."

I slowly worked my hands down to her little brown bubble butt. I felt a little nervous but soldiered on and squirted lotion onto her tush. I accidentally squeezed too hard, and a good amount was now dripping between her buns all the way to her front side. I tried to get it before it became awkward but that seemed to make Leilani happy. "That's it, Daddy, please don't be shy, I'm really enjoying every bit of this. She lifted her hips so her little buns were dancing over the blanket.

Tammi chuckled and said, "Daddy knows how to make a girl happy; don't be cruel to the nice young lady. She has such nice golden skin, make sure you rub down everything." I managed to get all the lotion from the cleft in her little buns but that pushed more to the front of her pelvis. Leilani reached back and guided my hand. I was now rubbing the lotion all over her her soft, dark pussy lips.

Leilani said, "Oh that's it, thank you Daddy, that feels so good. It took a couple of minutes of rubbing before all my white cream was no longer visible. She then rolled over and said, "don't forget the front, please!" I massaged her front trying not to get excited when Leilani continued. "This is heaven! You people are by far the best thing that came of working at the resort. OK, one great thing about working at the fancy hotel is they pay for local college tuition if you're from Hawaii and have worked there two full years and are willing to work three months in the summers while in school."

Tammi looked at Leilani and said, "so you two go to the local university?"

Kau'i replied, "Oh no; we are both in high school, but after this year we'll both probably be going there, next Fall."

Heather nudged Tammi and said, "did you hear that? They'll both be going to the university after this year in high school. Such impressive hard-working girls! Good for you!" I'm glad Heather and Tammi are so good at making new friends, but I was hoping for some alone time with them despite how likeable and pretty and exotic and naked these girls were. I needed release so badly I couldn't form intelligent thought. I heard the talking but retained nothing.

I looked at Kau'i lying on the beach towel. Even though she was so comfortable around me at the concierge desk, I got the feeling she was currently a little shy. After I finished with Leilani, I asked "Kau'i, would you like me to apply some lotion to you?" I was expecting her to say no for some reason.

"More than you know!" Kau'i replied. "I was worried you'd get tired out after that extensive massage you gave Leilani. ... I'm hoping you have the strength left to do me, Mister..." she looked down and then at me "I mean Daddy!"

I gathered up Kau'i's soft dark hair so I could get to her neck. I was shaking the lotion so it was at the top of the container when Leilani said, "Daddy, you should take Kau's bathing suit, she doesn't want to ruin it."

"Oh, I'm sorry," I said. Without thinking I just undid Kau'i's top and handed it Leilani.

"Don't forget to take her bottoms, Daddy," Leilani said with a giggle. Kau'i put her hand under her chest and started to get up.

I gently pushed her down and said, "you can relax, I'll get them." I hooked my thumbs into the material at the hips of her bikini and slid it down. I then handed them to Leilani who kissed my cheek and thanked me. These islanders are such warm people. I could learn a lot a being less uptight if I could stay longer. I hope they couldn't see me blushing.

I then began my work on Kau'i's petite body. I took my time, from her little hands to her dainty arms, she deserved a little above and beyond since she offered to do so much for me. Both girls were firm but nicely curvy for girls in such good shape. Her shoulders were a little tense, so I gave them some attention as she groaned in pleasure.

"If you don't mind me asking, what are some things a tourist like me should know?", I asked. I figured as a concierge they probably had some interesting facts and as long as we were there, why not ask. I was also hoping it might take my mind off the fact I'm nude with a gorgeous, high school senior who is also naked, while I touch every square inch of her wondrous little body. I'd like to state for the record it was Heather that volunteered my services.

I was now working down to her lower back; it was also pretty tense. "Oh Daddy, that feels so good. Ohhh yeah, that's nice.... Don't be afraid to go a little harder... that feels so good, harder please? That's it, just like that, just keep it up a little longer...I didn't know how badly I needed this!"

"I forgot... Maui is the second largest of the Hawaiian Islands, we have largest dormant volcano. I was now trying to massage her little feet, but she was kicking up a storm. She had a very cute little giggle. "I'm sorry but me feet are just too ticklish. I like it but it tickles!" I moved on to her calves and she began to moan again. "Polynesians first settled Hawaii over a thousand years ago." I'll have to look up where Polynesia is vs Hawaii, I thought Hawaiians were considered Polynesians.

Heather said, "I'm looking at facts about Hawaii right now. You really know your stuff!"

Kau'i felt encouraged and continued. "Thank you, you are so nice. Kamehameha was the first chief to unite the islands. If you see any statues, around it is probably Chief Kamehameha. We have some beautiful waterfalls, if you have time tomorrow and like to hike, we could take you, Daddy. I mean we could take the three of you of course." As I worked her thighs, Kau'i kept spreading them further. I couldn't help but admire her little brown pussy.

Leilani broke into the conversation. "So, Daddy, we've got to know, are you dating either Heather or Tammi? If you are gay that's cool too, we just were curious if you don't mind sharing."

Before I could open my mouth Tammi said, "This is our little secret but it's not a traditional relationship. You see, Heather and I share him. This will probably shock you but he's very, very shy and he's absurdly old fashioned but nicer than any guy you've met and very supportive. It doesn't hurt that he's so handsome but doesn't have a huge ego about it.