My Petite Fiancée Surprises Me Pt. 12

Story Info
Eating out is a wonderful experience.
8k words
4.81
7.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 12

Warning -- This story contains irresponsible sexual behavior, interracial, girl on girl, and eating with elbows on the table. If any of these things offend you, please move on there are plenty of great writers on this site, don't waste your time getting angry. FYI all characters in this story are at least 18 years old.

Recap

If you haven't read my other posts -- I'm not comfortable around people and very shy around women. I live with my 5'1, guessing 95lb, gorgeous blond girlfriend (Heather). Her petite, athletic, guessing 100lb, 19-year-old bombshell sister (Tammi) has been staying with us. (BTW my tool isn't as big as Thanksgiving table -- it is a normal 7" although wider than some. My balls produce a lot of sperm a few times a day.)

I've been putting off the proposal to my girlfriend because I want to wait until I've saved enough money to pay for it. Heather was so conservative when I met her, and I love that about her but now she's a little bit naughty and I love that too. She'd tease me (when her sister Tammi first moved in) as she'd polish my scepter which was conditioning me to think about sex when I see Tammi.

One thing led to another, and my girlfriend actually gets off, watching me have sex with her sister. I'm not shy free yet -- I don't look forward to parties but I'm a lot less uptight about sex, so I've made a lot of progress on my condition.

Heather won a lavish, all expenses trip to Hawaii at work and we are doing our best to enjoy every bit of the islands. For some reason the island air has put my little brain in overdrive. Heather and Tammi met some nice local girls, and they encourage Kau'i and Leilani to take care of my insatiable needs. They didn't seem to mind the girls just turned 18 or that Kau'i wasn't on the pill.

--------------------

I decided to do something way out of my comfort zone and took Heather and Tammi to a nude beach recommended by the hotel concierge. I woke up from a coma like sleep on the beach; Leilani gently tapped my shoulder until I woke completely. "Daddy, we have to go home now, it's going almost supper time." I was still in a daze when I realized I was on a nude beach on vacation with Heather and her sister. They had invited two very nice high school girls working at our hotel to join us when they arrived at the same nude beach we were enjoying. I realized I was still lying on top of Kau'i's (the hotel concierge) naked little body with her arms holding on to me by the neck and head.

The brain fog was starting to lift. I felt great! I slept like a log! I felt like a weight had been lifted from me -- vacations are great! I rolled over and poor Kau'i who I fell asleep on just gave me the sweetest kiss on the lips and cheek and said, "thank you, Daddy." (Tammi convinced them I preferred to be called that and well, I did). The girls were saying goodbye to each other. Every direction I looked was a beautiful girl. Jeez, my damn cock was already starting to plump.

The beach was empty, and the sun was getting close to the ocean horizon. It was probably around 5PM. I thanked the girls for such a nice day. Kau'i then sheepishly asked my girlfriend, Heather, "If you'd like we'd be happy to give a hand tomorrow if you are still here?" Kau'i gave me a long and intense kiss I realized I had cum inside her unprotected, young pussy before I fell asleep.

Heather said, "that we might just need that. Is there a way we can get in touch with you? Will you be at the hotel?"

"I won't be working until tomorrow night, but Daddy has my cell phone number. I wrote it on the map and stapled a card to it that had my cell phone written in on it. Leilani is heading there now though. Hold on," she reached into the cooler and pulled her purse of a zip lock back and her pen from the purse. Just in case, she grabbed my wrist and wrote it on the palm of my hand." She kissed me and said, "try not to lose my number, OK?"

She had a tear roll down her cheek as kissed my cheek and said, "don't worry, I promise I'll get the plan b pill tomorrow. I've taken friends plenty of time and it is very easy to get. They even deliver to the resort." I know we had just met but I felt like we are saying goodbye to longtime friends. I wasn't thinking about how I spent the day having sex with them, I think we all just clicked. I don't feel comfortable around people easily and they somehow made me feel good.

OK, I admit these girls were exotic, I admit they were very petite which is something that attracts me. I can't deny that Kau'i is nothing short of beautiful -- a mixture of Japanese (I think -- I didn't ask) and Hawaiian (I'm guessing since we are in Maui). Her hair is straighter and darker.

I can't explain why but Kau'i made the hair on the back of my neck stand when she touched me. She had a very gentle voice you could never get tired of hearing - maybe that had something to do with it. She's so small, I could probably fit her in my duffle bag, not that I was thinking about smuggling her home in my luggage for any reason. When we gave our final kiss goodbye it seemed to last forever but yet somehow it was over far far too soon.

Leilani on the other hand, definitely seems to look more like the other Hawaiians I've seen. She's curvier although also pretty thin and in great shape. She just had this jovial and gregarious personality that made you feel at ease around her. I get the feeling she'd be the first one to try the high dive when she was a kid. She smiled and held my cock as she said goodbye. Great now it is standing up!

The girls walked off and we decide it was time for us go. The girls' tan lines were harder to make out now. Heather said, "So Kau'i seems like she really likes you. You didn't mention she gave you her cell phone number last night."

"I know right?" She's such a nice girl. When I managed to get up the courage to ask where the nude beaches were, she was amazingly helpful. She even offered to take us! These Hawaiian's really know how to make a tourist feel at home. I'm glad you girls got along so well.

"So, she knew about us? You mentioned us?" Tammi asked.

"Of course, she did. I didn't need to mention you, though. Can you imagine some weirdo asking about going to a nude beach without bringing his girlfriend? Or in my lucky case, girlfriends!"

"So, she gave you're her cell phone number twice, and stapled her card to the map? She offered to take you to a nude beach, and you didn't think that was unusual?"

I didn't mean to sound it, but I was a little offended by this line of questioning "Of course, I did, I'm not a complete moron!" I said, "I thought it was amazingly nice of her! I admit, it is embarrassing to be pegged as absent minded, but I admit, sometimes I am."

I continued, "The customer service is outstanding at our hotel. I immediately asked for a customer satisfaction survey and really wrote some nice praise for her. You just don't get that kind of service anywhere! I didn't mention on the survey that I asked about nude beaches as I didn't want the reader to think I'm a pervert."

"Can I see the map," said Heather. I handed her the map and she turned on the overhead light. She circled this beach twice and put what time to show up and wrote her number next to it with a little heart!"

I felt guilty and admitted it, "I realized that after we arrived. Sorry for wasting your time on the first two beaches. Obviously, the heart means this is her favorite of the beaches. Turns out she was right; this was definitely the best beach, and it was a great time to get there! I wish I didn't waste your time with those other two beaches, but I didn't notice the extra detail on this beach until we got here. I should have paid better attention!"

Tammi looked at Heather as if they were stunned about something. I guess they were a little disappointed I didn't think to come to this beach first. It was a special beach; so much better than the other two. I'll treasure our time hear for the rest of my life.

"Amazing," Tammi said.

"Completely clueless sometimes!" Heather replied. Hey, I screwed up but that seemed a little harsh even though I could tell they were amused. "I don't know, if it weren't for those world class massages, I think I'd return him. OK, he is kind of cute. Oh, that and he's always horny. Yes, and I suppose there is the fact he's amazingly lovable!" I guess she managed to forgive me. Tammi agreed -- thank goodness.

Tammi asked for my phone. I guess she wasn't getting signal. Tammi took the map from Heather. I was curious what she was looking up about the island. I figured they'd want to surprise me since I surprised them today, so I didn't ask I heard her tapping away. Whatever she was researching she was being thorough. She handed back my phone when we arrived at the hotel.

We all started to strip but before we could head to the showers, Heather pushed me down on the couch. She said, "Oh my GOD!" as she grabbed my cock and look at it. "You can't possibly be in the mood already! You animal!"

I started to speak but she reached up and put her finger on my lips and said, "Shhhh, I'm not talking to you!" Heather said almost as if she were amused. "I can't believe you had sex with those young little girls! You are such a naughty boy!" I wanted to say something, but I knew she was having a conversation with my Apache Chief and the Wonder Twins.

She held my cock in her left hand and rested her hand on my balls with her right hand and asked them, "You enjoyed putting your semen in those young native girls today, didn't you! You were such an animal you did it out in public for all of us to watch! I hope you are proud of yourself! Admit it, you like fucking those strangers, didn't you?" She then shook my cock from the base and Heather made a shocked look as she said, "Did you see that!? He said - Yes!" I was so tempted to say something, but I knew my input wasn't expected.

"Tammi, I think I'm going to have to reclaim him now!" Heather said.

I asked, "should we take a shower first?" She looked up at me as if surprised I was there and said, "Don't interrupt, Honey. It's best if I do this while he's still got the other girls on him."

Tammi sat naked in the comfy chair next to us with her legs up on the arm rests as she rubbed her wet little pussy. She looked so sexy, I would ravage her if it weren't the fact that my junk was involved in an intense conversation.

Heather then climbed up and straddled my hips. She grabbed my rod and lowered herself on it. She was soaked already; Heather was dripping down my cock before her little, pretty, bald pussy even engulfed all of it. "That's it, you naughty boy. I've built up enough juices to wash away what those little girls left on you. I can feel how dirty he is! You are such an animal! That's it, put your great big cock where it belongs!"

She moaned for a long time as she rode me before saying, "mmmm, you missed me didn't you. Oh God this is so hot! Oh, he's been such a bad boy! He needs to do this more often so I can reclaim him more often!" She slammed her pussy down on my cock before she started to shake and groan. "Oh God, I'm cumming already! My pussy can definitely tell the difference!"

"This is so much naughtier, knowing you've been bad!" Heather got up and made a sound of disappointment as my cock slipped out of her. She turned around facing my feet as she impaled herself on my cock again. "That's it, your home again. Admit it, this is where you prefer to be, inside me instead of those other girls."

She was slamming herself down hard and practically howling as her pussy made sloshing noises. I so wanted to grab her perfect little buns but I think she'd find it distracting. "I want you to cum inside me so badly! I'll beg if you want me to, is that what you want? I'm begging, you big stud, please cum inside me, I need it!"

"I can feel him getting ready," Heather said. She was right, somehow, I was getting close. "That's a good boy, put a load inside me to let me know how much you care!" She slammed down on my cock like she wanted to beat it into submission. I started to erupt when she said, "That's it! Unnnnghh I'm cumming again! You belong to me again, and you know it!" Heather squirted like crazy as she made wild sounds.

Heather said, "I can't believe you made me cum so hard you animal! Don't worry, I'm not upset you fucked those pretty girls, as long as you know whose pussy is the best." She reached down to my cock and said, "admit it, as much as you liked fucking those young girls, it made fucking my pussy feel even better!"

Sometimes I can't tell if she talks like that because she's putting on a play for me or she actually believes she had a conversation with my gear shifter. Oh well, I'll have to think about that after I get a little nap in since Heather left me a bit drained.

I look over at Tammi and she looked like she just had a pleasant adventure as there was a trail of juices dripping out of her pussy. She gave me a shy smile as if she had done something wrong. I just smiled back hoping she'd see how much we loved having her with us.

Heather rested against my legs for a bit before she got off and lay on my chest so she could talk to me now. She kissed my cheek hard and made a "MmMwah!" sound. She held my cock and said, "Sorry Honey, but I have to remind him who he belongs to when he wanders around like that. He's a good boy at heart. I understand he needs a little variety to prove his manhood which makes it even better when he comes back to me! I'm so proud of you today. You had sex with two complete strangers!"

I wasn't sure what to say. I thought they pretty much insisted I fool around with these girls but then I'm told I'm being naughty but praised like crazy for doing it? I'll never know what is right or wrong because it doesn't seem logical to me. If only women came with a flowchart.

Tammi jostled her sister's shoulder and said, "come on you two let's get cleaned up quickly. I know dinners going to be a treat and I'm hungry." She was right, I was famished far more than I was drowsy now that she mentioned it.

We went to our huge hotel room shower and washed each other up carefully to make sure not a grain of sand remained. I know they are just sisters taking care of each other but it made me horny watching the two of them soaping each other up. I gave Heather a nice shampoo and conditioning with her in my lap as I felt my little buddy firm up. For some reason though when Tammi sat in my lap my cock was raging to get inside of her. She held onto it and turned back to kiss me long and slow.

I fought for control with my little friend and remembered Tammi was very hungry, and she deserved a fine dinner. It was a pyrrhic victory, but I managed to survive. I admit I worked up an appetite today. Must have been the swimming we did earlier. I didn't think it was possible, but it was nearly 7:15 before we were getting dressed.

----------------------------

We got dressed and headed to the dining room. It was relatively empty but had three waiters and a busboy hustling. Oh, that food smelled good -- I was much hungrier than I thought. I don't know why she surprised me, but she did...Leilani came out of the kitchen and took us to our table. She looked cute in her little uniform. I barely recognized her for some reason.

I said to Leilani, "Hello Leilani, did you do something different with your hair?"

Leilani said loudly, "Good evening, ladies and gentlemen, let me show you to your table," - as if she didn't know us or hear my question. As she walked in front of us, she said quietly, "I have to wear it up like this, plus when you saw it this morning the wind and the moisture made curlier. When I get out of the shower, I dry it, so it is straight. What do you think?"

I thought I'd like to see her getting out of the shower (I didn't mean to think that -- I'm not right in the head). I said in a quiet voice to match hers, "You look very nice tonight -- I'm not sure if elegant or sophisticated is the right term but you definitely look as pretty as ever." I need to stop being such a pervert and let this nice girl be professional.

Leilani touched her hair in a few spots, I could see the smile make her cheeks swell as she said, "which do you like better?"

I said, "I can't decide, I expect you to be running around laughing with the wind in your hair, but you look so graceful and refined like this as well. I admit, I like seeing your pretty neck when I walk in back of you. I guess you'd have to decide how you wanted to dress and go with that look." I could still see her nice big cheeks from behind.

Our section was way in the corner behind with a VIP door and an elaborate chandelier on the inside. I probably should have said something, but Tammi said, "Oh this is so nice and private, it's so fancy. Are you sure it's OK for us to be here?" Leilani nodded as she held the door. Hopefully the wait staff won't forget about us because I was starving!

"Kau'i sent me a copy of your text. I'm so glad you decided to come here tonight!" Leilani said with an amused smile. I was confused. "I'll be right back with some water and the menus."

While she was out, I asked, "Do you have any idea what she was talking about?"

Tammi busted out laughing. "I texted your new friend Kau'i telling her it was me and telling her what a nice day you had. I told her we'd be at the dining room tonight if they could make it special. Kau'i said her family was having a big gathering so she couldn't come but she'd forward the text to Leilani."

"That's crazy, why would you do that?" I asked.

Tammi smiled at me lovingly and said, "You were so nice to take us there today and spoil us with those lengthy massages even though you clearly wanted nookie, you put us first, it just seemed like the least we could do for you.

Heather said with a mischievous smile, "we wanted you to enjoy every bit of this vacation!"

"OK -- so that's it? Is that everything?" I asked.

"Well, I might have mentioned that if either of them ever wanted to experiment with a girl, we'd be happy to experiment as well since this was a vacation after all." Tammi chuckled.

There was a gentle knock on the door, Leilani returned with menus and a pitcher of ice water. She locked the door, and she leaned over and said loudly, "we're pleased to see you tonight!" and kissed Heather gently on the lips before putting a napkin in her lap.

She then did the same to Tammi. Tammi reached up and held Leilani's cheeks as she kissed her gently with just a slight amount of tongue. A big smile came on Leilani's face and said, "that was nice!"

She then went to put the napkin in my lap after she had unbuttoned my shorts and pulled down the zipper. Leilani rubbed my shaft, and she kissed me deeply and then straddled my lap. "Daddy, I'm going to make you so happy tonight!"

There was a tap on the door; Leilani managed to get off my lap and grabbed the pitcher of water. She said loudly, "the specialty tonight is Mahi-mahi although supplies are limited to first come first serve. There was another gentle tap. She went to the door and unlocked it. I tried to casually zip up my shorts in case they asked us to leave.

Leilani opened the door just wide enough to crane her neck and show her head. The man at the door said, "I should warn you the kitchen just ran out of Mahi-mahi so push the Opah steaks... Hey, did you know the door was locked?"

"Apparently these people are critics of some kind and don't want any interruptions. They made some deal with someone probably back at corporate and I'm pretty much stuck with them until they leave. Can you let the kitchen staff know this room should be avoided as much as possible?"

He whispered just loud enough to be heard, "I had one of those two weeks ago. If they stiff you on the tip just let us know. You deserve a good-sized tip. Good luck, you'll need it."