My Petite Fiancée Surprises Me Pt. 13

Story Info
No one has family in Hawaii. Everyone is family in Hawaii.
6.8k words
4.83
4.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 13

Warning -- This story contains irresponsible sexual behavior, interracial, girl on girl, and wearing hats indoors. If any of these things offend you, please move on there are plenty of great writers on this site, don't waste your time getting angry. FYI all characters in this story are at least 18 years old.

Recap

If you haven't read my other posts -- I'm not comfortable around people and very shy around women. I live with my 5'1, guessing 95lb, gorgeous blond girlfriend (Heather). Her petite, athletic, guessing 100lb, 19-year-old bombshell sister (Tammi) had been staying with us. (BTW my tool isn't as big as duraflame log -- it is a normal 7" although wider than some. My balls produce a lot of sperm a few times a day.)

I've been putting off the proposal to my girlfriend because I want to wait until I've saved enough money to pay for it. Heather was so conservative when I met her, and I love that about her but now she's a little bit naughty and I love that too. She'd tease me (when her sister Tammi first moved in) as she'd polish my scepter which was conditioning me to think about sex when I see Tammi. One thing led to another, and my girlfriend actually gets off, watching me have sex with her sister.

Heather won a lavish, all expenses trip to Hawaii at work and we are doing our best to enjoy every bit of the islands. For some reason the island air has put my little brain in overdrive. Heather and Tammi met some nice local girls, and they encourage Kau'i and Leilani to take care of my insatiable needs. They didn't seem to mind the girls just turned 18 or that Kau'i wasn't on the pill. In Hawaii we learned my girlfriend gets even more excited when I have sex new people.

End of Recap

--------------------------------

It was after 11PM, when Leilani escorted us out of the hotel restaurant (where she works), we defiled along with Leilani. Tammi said, "I hope you and Kau'i find time to spend with us tomorrow after you head home, we'd love to have breakfast with you two."

Leilani said, "I don't have to go home. During off season, hotel rooms are free to staff. They hope we'll be more flexible about the hours they give us. We can stop by any time you like for breakfast!

Heather said, "why don't you stay in our suite, unless you prefer some alone time, which we certainly understand."

"You would like me to spend the night with you?" Leilani seemed shocked.

"You are welcome to join us but no pressure." Tammi said.

"I'd love to stay with you, it is lonely when you stay in a hotel by yourself." Leilani said giving Tammi a hug. Tammi suggested that Leilani text Kau'i the offer in case she also wanted to join us. Leilani reached into my shorts pocket and spent a lot of time getting my phone out. She said, she'll know it is for real if she knows it is from you. After typing a message to Kau'i she gave me a big smile as she took her time putting the phone back in my pocket. I think the people you meet are what make a vacation memorable.

Leilani said "we have to do the shutdown and count out. After that, I'll get changed but should be up in about 45 minutes!" We fulfilled our promise and gave a glowing review to the chef and Leilani. I had so many great things to say about Leilani, yet I didn't dare write them on the survey card. I had to rip up the first two.

I don't think any of us could control our guilty smiles as we rode the elevator up to the room. As soon as we got in the door of our suite, I started to strip my clothes and said, "I'm heading to the shower if anyone cares to join." Tammi headed to the bathroom, stripping as she went. She looked back giving me a playful smile. She's got an amazing body and gorgeous face, but that smile grabs your soul. I was ready to show her how much her smile meant to me as soon as I got my stupid sneakers off.

Something had changed on this trip. I was set loose, and I didn't feel guilty about my continuous lust. No one seemed to judge me no matter how many times I used my tool to satisfy my baser needs. You'd think my fiancée would be yelling at me, but she'd been encouraging me all day to let my animal instincts control my actions.

Heather already had her shirt off when she squatted down in front of me. It was like lust controlled my every thought, I wanted to lift her up and suck on her little breasts. Another part of me wanted to shove my cock in her mouth. Another part of me wanted to just push her down and mounter her on the floor.

She looked sexy in her long skirt -unzipped up to the waist. She grabbed my cock and began to have a heart to heart with it. "Don't you dare take a shower! You've been a very naughty boy tonight, haven't you?" I didn't bother to speak as this was between her and my cock.

Heather continued, "Did you like being inside our little Hawaiian waitress tonight?" She was slowly stroking my cock in her dainty little hand as she continued the interrogation. "What's that, I can't hear you? Oh, you want to whisper it to me? OK, go ahead and tell me." With that Heather stunned me. She put the tip of my cock in her mouth. She made an, "mmmm" sound as she worked my hard cock's tip in and out of her mouth also making loud smacking sounds that were turning me on.

"I can taste her on you...you are such a naughty boy. I know the taste of your cum but this is definitely mixed with the juices of your little island friend. I can't believe you told me you really liked being inside of her pussy. You know what this means don't you?" Heather pushed me over to lean against the overstuffed couch with the big arm rests. She didn't bother removing my shorts which were trapped between my ankles and sneakers. She stepped out of her shoes and climbed up on the sofa arm rest so that her tits were now in my face. I reached forward to pull her close and suck on them.

Heather said, "this is for him, not you!" and lowered herself until she mounted my cock. "OH, I'm so tender right now but my pussy needs to taste him when he's been bad. And you certainly have been such a bad, bad boy today, spreading you seed over and over again! You have to fuck every pretty girl you see, don't you? You are such a incorrigible stud!"

Heather started to bounce pretty wildly on my hard cock. "Tell me, you'd like to sleep with our little waitress again...mmm that's what I thought. You are thinking about her right now. You are thinking about her petite curvy body and long dark hair, aren't you? You like her dark skin and tight little pussy, don't you? It turns you on knowing she's only 18 doesn't it?"

"Unnnh, God, you feel good, you animal! You are thinking about that look on her face when you shoved your huge cock into her tiny body, aren't you? You loved seeing your big white cock invade her little brown pussy, didn't you?" As she said this, I couldn't help but think about Leilani.

"That's it, Honey, keep thinking about her. Think about filling her exotic little pussy with another fresh supply of semen. I can feel it, you are getting close to coming inside her. That's it, Honey, let go; just cum inside of Leilani's 18-year-old pussy!" I couldn't think straight, I just knew my cock was gushing yet again. Heather yelled triumphantly, "That's it! That's it, I'm cumming. Mmmm, my pussy can tell your sperm was meant for another girl... you are such a naughty boy!"

Heather continued to work my cock with her pussy for a while. She was getting every last drop she could. Eventually she calmed down and actually looked me in the face. "Thank you! You were incredible!" she said and kissed me deeply.

Heather finally dismounted me and then bent down and said, "and thank you!" to my cock. "Oh look at you. You are all covered with cum you wanted to put in Leilani! This simply won't do. She then moved forward and put my deflated cock in her mouth! "Mmm, smack, mmm." She licked him clean. "You really like fucking new girls, don't you?" She put my cock back in her mouth for one last thorough sucking. "Mmmm, smack, I knew you would!"

Heather looked at me and wiped my cum off her lip and smiled with a wink before walking to the bathroom. I took a minute to rest and think about what just happened. My conservative fiancée was getting off on the thought I was thinking about having sex with another woman while I came inside her. I was starting to wonder is there a normal level of kink and then crazy kink or if any kink is all the same.

There was a soft knock at the door. I tried to pull up my shorts as I looked through the peephole -- I was doing a lousy job on both. I realized it was Leilani. I zipped up my shorts before opening the door. Leilani was there in a pair of cut off shorts and a t-shirt and a dark bra. She gave me a hug and a nice kiss. Her eyes got big, and she said, "look at this place, are you guys celebrities or something?"

I confessed "We won the vacation through work, pretty much all expenses paid. We normally would stay at a Motel 6 if we didn't win the prize."

"But what about the insane tip?" She wasn't convinced.

I said, "since the vacation was free, we put the money into little things like memories. The truth is, this suite is way, way nicer and much bigger than our apartment. We aren't poor, we just couldn't afford to stay here. Speaking of memory, I said, "I think these belong to you?" I had my hand out with her panties in them.

Leilani said, "Daddy, those are my gift to you, so you'll think of me when you go back home. By the way I saw your name on the room bill. I like Daddy so much better; it suits you! Sorry about the clothes, I didn't plan on having a sleep over tonight."

"Umm, if you don't mind, we usually just go around next to nothing or nude when we are alone. Would you like to borrow something to wear when you go to sleep?" I asked.

"Noo, bare is better!" she said very happily. Leilani came over and helped me with my sneakers neatly untying the laces (I usually try to kick them off still tied). I helped her free of her clothes and left them on the couch. She kissed me sensuously as we let our hands gently descend each other's bodies. I could smell her shampoo but also the food from the restaurant on her.

I don't know why but I had to taste her nice firm tits. I lifted her against the wall and sucked hard. "Oh, Daddy, that feels so good -- you are sucking so hard!" She put her cool hands on my neck as I continued to enjoy them. Heather came out to see what was taking me so long. The girls said 'hello' but I couldn't as I had my mouth full. Heather suggested we join them in the shower.

I lead Leilani to the bathroom which had a few candles lit in it. She got into the shower with me, joining Tammi and Leilani. It was finally at capacity. Leilani rubbed a washcloth over my back. They worked like a slow-motion pit stop crew. We all scrubbed each other down and enjoyed the sensations of so many hands treating us with such care. We were in there nearly an hour. I'm pretty sure there was no more dirt after the first 5 minutes but felt the remaining 55 minutes were well spent.

I offered to sleep on the couch, but the girls insisted there was room enough for all of us. With the large window open it was cool but with four of us under a sheet close together it was quite warm. I tried to shut off my mind, so many gorgeous bodies. Leilani's hair felt different against my chin as she held Tammi close while Heather spooned me from behind. I fell asleep very quickly and deeply for some reason. It must have been a delayed reaction food coma.

About 6:00 AM, I was fully awake (I pretty much wake every day at that time even if I'm still sleepy). I honestly wasn't sure if I woke up earlier to Leilani and Tammi fooling around or it was just a spectacular dream. I put on a pair of boxers and brushed my teeth. I went to the living room to check for any critical email and voice mails thinking it might help to lessen the load when I get back (I'm not sure it does). About 6:30 I heard a very slight knock on the door. I wasn't sure it was our door or our neighbors. I looked out the peephole and there was Kau'i!

I opened the door and Kau'i came through it like she was spring loaded. She jumped up on me and kissed every inch of my face. "I wanted to be here last night, but I couldn't get away. I missed you so much!" She's such a nice girl and so open to new people. It was hard not to feel special with such a sweet girl being so affectionate. "I hope I didn't wake you; I've been waiting outside for 15 minutes trying to get my nerve up to knock on the door."

I hugged her back and ran my hands up and down her back as I said, "I'm thrilled you could make time to see us! I'd hate to head back without getting to enjoy your company again." I'm not sure why but I could feel myself blushing.

Kau'i said, "I'm so glad you invited Leilani and me, I was worried you vacation would end before I got to see you again." She turned my head and kissed me deeply for a very long time, but it was over all too quickly. Kau'i looked shy as she reached down running her hand over my junk and said, do you need to relax? You sure feel tense, she giggled. I hadn't even noticed but I was rock hard for some reason. She put her hand inside my boxers as she kissed me again.

I said, "we can just talk if you like, I don't want you to feel that's the only reason you were invited."

Kau'i looked into my eyes. It would be easy to get lost in their depth. She smiled as kissed me all over again, "Smack (on the cheek), we can talk, 'smack' (on my other cheek), after you are relaxed. 'Smack' (on my forehead) I think Daddy, needs this right now, 'Smack' (on the lips)"

I carefully pried Kau'i from my torso without the aid of the jaws of life. I didn't say a word as I stripped her down. I took the time to remove her watch, but I left her crucifix necklace around her neck. She returned the favor and helped me out of my briefs and smiled at my hard cock. She tilted her head and gave my little head a kiss. My cock was standing proud after the debriefing. I led her to the couch and kissed her as he aimed my cock at the entrance to her wonderfully wet little pussy.

I felt a little guilty shoving my bare cock into her unprotected pussy, but chances are the damage was done yesterday as I filled her with my cum. She did promise she'd take the morning after pill yesterday and I had a full load of semen anxious to be released. I realized I'd only known her a day but I trusted her completely for some reason. She moaned into my mouth as the tip of my cock was getting reacquainted with her pussy. She had her little hand on my butt encouraging me to go further.

I gave her another couple of inches and her eyes snapped open as she yelled into my mouth. I figured we better try and get past this quickly, so we don't wake the others, so I quickly eased another inch into her. She didn't try to stop me so when she stopped yelling into my mouth, I asked her if she was ready for more.

"Oh yes, Daddy, more please!" I covered her mouth as I continued to force my boat into her tiny slip. I was definitely going to have to apply more thrust. I had most of it in when I stopped and let her adjust. As soon as I removed my hand, she grabbed my head and kissed me as if one or both of our lives depended on this exchange. She might be young, but her kisses had so much heart it was impossible to get caught up in them.

She put her hand back on my butt and pushed letting me know she was ready for the last of it. I pushed until it was all the way in. I looked down and she had this cute little expression of pride on her face. I kissed her deeply. She held me in place as she said something into my mouth. I put my hands on the couch on the insides of her thighs, so she was spread as wide as possible now. I began to slowly work her into a frenzy as I slammed into her young pussy. She hung with her hands around my head keeping our mouths locked together.

Her tiny body bounced hard as I slammed into her and withdrew nearly completely. She let out a little whimper each time I withdrew and a grunt as I hit bottom. She stopped kissing and turned her head from side to side. Kau'i whispered, "Oh yes, Daddy, I'm cumming!... I'm cumming on your great big cock! Oh Daddy, I want to feel you cum deep inside me. Please cum inside me!"

I could feel it begin, her words were impossible to refuse. Her young fertile pussy was going to get a huge load and with her ankles locked over me, I wouldn't be able to pull out enough to stop it. "Unnhh" I grunted as I began to gush inside her perfect little pussy. I enjoyed Leilani more than I can say but there was something intense in a different way about Kau'i.

"Oh, Daddy!" She said, I can feel it -- OH God, I'm cumming again, I didn't have time to stop cumming! That's it Daddy, keep pumping your seed inside me, I want you to feel as good as you make me." I collapsed in her arms. I was ready to have that conversation I promised earlier, but I could feel sleep coming for me. I could swear I heard her whisper in my ear, "I love you, Daddy!" I fell asleep as happy as I'd ever been.

I woke up a while later. I was having a very naughty dream, but I couldn't remember what it was about. I looked at the clock and it was nearly eight thirty. The girls were all sitting around naked as if this was just another Sunday. I looked down at Kau'i and she said, "He got big again!" she said enthusiastically with a warm smile on her face as she gently ran her little hand over my buns.

I could feel didn't have much inside her beyond the tip. I didn't know what to do. I felt like I should hide or at least get up but then my big boner would be sticking out. My briefs were nowhere nearby. Kau'i turned my head and began kissing me before locking her ankles around me and encouraging me to go deeper.

Heather said, "this is so hot!" I looked over and she was already playing with the little man in her canoe. I guess since no one was concerned, I slid a little more into Kau'i.

Kau'i said, "That's it Daddy, you made me cum so hard and so long, you can use me any way you want!" I felt an urgency so I just eased it in as quickly as I could before I began slamming into her. I don't know why but I was surprised to see Leilani and Tammi making out on the loveseat.

"Oh God, it feels so good!" Kau'i shouted. "That's it, you need this as much as I do! Harder, Daddy, don't hold back! This encouragement was driving me crazy but performing for an audience kept me at bay for a few minutes. "Please, Daddy, give me a big load, I love the way your cock feels when you cum inside my pussy!" That was it. I pumped hard. I know it wasn't as huge a load as my earlier morning elixir, but it would be more than enough to seal the deal.

"That's it, Daddy, I'm cumming! I can feel you unloading into me. I want to make love to you all day!" Kau'i said before kissing me deeply. I stayed for another minute but got up as I knew I'd fall asleep if I relaxed for too long. I sat up and Kau'i immediately climbed into my lap facing me and continued to kiss me. I could feel my cum oozing out of Kau'i and back onto my cock.

I looked at the chair and Heather looked a little glassy eyed (apparently she managed to drown the little man in the canoe as he had splashed everywhere) but she got up and took Kau'i to our bathroom so she could clean up. Heather looked back at me and said, "don't move, we can't have you making a mess on the carpet!"

When Heather came back, she brought a wet towel and put it down on the table and got on her knees next to me. She had scoot to the edge of the couch. "You are insatiable, aren't you," She said as she looked at my cock. She then put my cum covered cock in her mouth. "Mmmm, smack... You've been a busy boy this morning, haven't you?! Such a naughty boy but boys will be boys I suppose. "

Heather continued, "Mmmm, smack, she tastes different, doesn't she?" She grabbed my cock and asked it, "Can you taste the difference when you are inside of her young pussy? I bet right now you are storing up another supply of semen to fill her pussy with, aren't you? I thought so! That's a good boy!" She had licked me clean like a cat caring for her kitten.

12