My Petite Fiancée Surprises Me Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said, "it's your fault, you were the one making the sexy noises and how can you expect him not to get excited with you naked?! Lastly, let's not forget, YOU were the one who got him thinking for the last hour about how you were going to wear him out.

She smiled and reached between my legs and said, "he's really been thinking about that?"

I said, "I can't help it if you turn me on so much -- would you rather I find you revolting?"

Tammi said, "It's not that but I'm just not feeling very pretty right now. I don't know why but I'm also very horny right now, but I don't want you to get grossed out."

I said, "why don't we see how you feel and we can stop at any time."

I managed to get my cock in her relatively quickly. She shouted, "OH God, that feels so good! I'm so glad you are inside of me right now. Oh, this is amazing!" She put her arm over her head and reached back and kissed me sideways as she rode my cock. Soon she was riding me hard just like she promised.

"Yes, ohh yess. That's what I've been craving! Unnnnh that's it, mmm so nice and big and hard! My little perv doesn't seem to mind, does he?" We fumbled about, frantically trying to kiss each other while she was excitedly riding me. "Oh God, I needed this! Oh God, Ohhh -- that's it, that's it! I'm cumm-ming!"

"That's my little cowgirl!" I said, "I gotta warn you but I'm about to cum too!" I then let forth a deluge of cum. I was worried she might get not want me to, in her current condition, but she made sure to wait until my little friend was just a shadow of his former self again. She eventually got up and smiled and put her thighs on the outside of mine as she climbed on top of me.

She kissed me passionately and said, "that was wonderful! I have to warn you, it seems to have massaged my pains away so I may be forced to use you frequently when I'm not feeling my best." Sometimes all natural remedies are the best. I know I enjoyed administering her penetrating massages frequently.

--------------------

I didn't feel comfortable talking with a stranger about things, but I'd do anything to get back what Heather and I had. Don't get me wrong -- Heather is completely within her rights to explore her sexual appetites. The problem is with me, I think deep down I'll always be old-fashioned and think I should only be making love to a few girls at most. I'm not judging people who can have sex with a different person every night, I just don't think that would work for me.

It took me months to finally bring it up with Heather. She asked if couple's counselling was my idea and I said yes as it had crossed my mind before Tammi brought it up. Turns out that is a few hundred dollars an hour to just say the same things you've already said to the other person.

The "therapist" recommended going on dates and pretending we were just getting to know each other. I took Heather to a bar that I'd never been to, but it looked nice enough from the outside. It had nice soft music, and it was dimly lit and unlike the bars I usually go to, it didn't reek of old beer and buffalo wings. Great, now I'm wishing I could get some beers and buffalo wings at my favorite bar.

Heather ordered me drink after drink, I felt bad she felt a need to try and relax me just to be on a date with me. I kept slamming back the drinks hoping she would enjoy the date, but I think after four doubles in just an hour I was feeling it. I ordered a plain ice-tea while Heather went to powder her nose. I tried not to slur. I hate to admit it but Heather was going to have to drive she barely touched her first drink.

The problem is when I went on that date with Heather, she brought back a girl for me to fuck. I admit the little girl with an accent she brought back was very pretty, but I didn't think this could solve things for Heather and me. Heather said, "I saw this pretty thing staring at you from the bar with her friends and I figured I'd introduce you two."

I tried to make the date work but as I was stumbling towards the bathroom, I realized this probably won't help heal things and told the nice young lady accompanying me I was too drunk to get it up. (I think her name was something like Mary or Marisol) I hated to be rude and send her away instead of debasing her like I promised her. She may have dodged a bullet as I was having trouble just standing up and my cock might have gotten stuck in her big hoop earings and ripped her ear lobe.

As the pretty young girl in the stunningly tight shorts walked away, Heather grabbed my crotch and said, "LIAR!" Now, I'd have to pay some stranger a few hundred dollars an hour in therapy to say, 'and how does that make you feel'. The issue was I felt like I might hurt Tammi if I shoved my cock down that young lady's throat that I just met and came so hard it made her tears white.

Heather then said, "maybe you would prefer Uyen more since you were a creature of habit." She put her hand in my pants and began to take me down memory lane. I tried to stay strong, but I ended up fucking Heather in the car as she pretended to be Uyen. I was surprised by the slutty things Uyen said to me that night she wanted me to do the filthiest things to her that night and I was only too happy to oblige.

I got lucky that night in a few ways. I was lucky someone told me I left the headlights on as the car was bouncing pretty good and I didn't want to bring too much attention to what was going on if people passed us in the parking lot. I ended up falling asleep for a bit which gave me time to sober up before driving us back home. I wasn't proud of myself in the morning as I took a handful of aspirin. I'd highly recommend couples counselling to anyone with more money than common sense.

Don't get me wrong -- I still cared about Heather deeply, I always will, she doesn't make me angry, I just don't feel like she's in love with me anymore. I can't deny the sex is still fantastic! On the other hand, I can tell that when I don't lust after other girls or try to have sex with them, she feels let down. Hell, she pretty much said that in the counselling session.

Eventually I came clean with Tammi about everything going on with Heather and me although I'm guessing she knew. I think Heather and I avoided being alone together. Tammi said, it was sad but didn't think our living situation was good for me. Heather was harsh and claimed I never loved her and just used her to get to her sister like every other boy.

The girls decided it would be best that they move out. Tammi confessed she'd feel like she was betraying her sister if she stayed. Tammi and I still got together but it always felt like a race against time, like her chariot would turn into a pumpkin if our dates lasted too long.

We didn't think it would be right to have her sleep over although both of us desperately wanted that. We both realized our relationship was a form of torture and had to end it. We do send frequent emails to each other, neither of us could go cold turkey. I never broke up with someone who I still loved and still loved me. They moved back into their parents' old house which is very far away. It was both torture and a blessing; I was a mess for months.

-----------------------------

Every single thing in my old apartment made me think of Tammi and Heather, we made love there, we made love there, she made love to a part of me over there, she made my ears pop over there, we made love there, and I don't think I could call that making love there, but it sure was fun. About the only place that we hadn't consecrated was the food pantry because my shoulders are too wide. Unfortunately, I didn't feel like doing anything other than work. Not being able to get to my food would have been a blessing.

Because I spent a lot of time at work, I got a lot of projects done ahead of schedule, so my boss gave me a nice big raise. I avoided talking to my friends about it, you never hear other guys talk about being depressed after a breakup and I didn't want to admit I was being such a wimp. Eventually I moved out of my old apartment and got a ton of new furniture instead of bringing those bittersweet memories with me. I got a slightly nicer "luxury" apartment.

It was much more expensive, but I needed to look at the bright side. There was no angry woman living next door. The apartment was nearer work but still in a good neighborhood, it had 200 more square feet (which didn't help much as I was single again), and I was able to get 1gb symmetrical fiber!

It gave me a great excuse to move my puny 55" TV to the bedroom and get a 77" for the larger living room (I know Tammi would love it). The best thing was it had a huge shower -- there was no bar for me to duck below for the sliding door and no tub lip to step over. I got blackout blinds hoping that would help me sleep better -- I think they just made me mostly depend on my clock to see anything at all. The clock seemed to bright now so I put it on the dimmest setting.

I finally started jogging again -- it's hard to do once you've taken so much time off. On the plus side, the city had a bike trail that no one used right near my new apartment. I cleaned my apartment on a regular basis and started hanging out with my friends again. I learned some kitchen basics like how to bake a whole chicken and make edible veggies.

I told Kau'i and Leilani I had a big project at work and couldn't get together for our summer visit. I'm not sure if I was embarrassed about the weight I put on or just wasn't ready for anything relationship related.

I pushed myself hard and got back into fighting shape. I stopped by the Smokehouse in September. I asked about Uyen but she hadn't worked there for a long time. I'm not really sure why I asked. Maybe I thought I'd be able to make it work if there was no pressure to just have sex (or maybe I just wanted sex). No big surprise, even the brisket was really good there. I started going there nearly once a week for lunch.

Tammi and I agreed to only one email every two weeks. You can't imagine how much I looked forward to hearing from her. She had a gift for making me laugh.

I told Kau'i and Leilani everything in October; somehow it was like they knew. I was surprised they came out for winter break -- they could be in freakin' Hawaii! It's strange, I loved making love to Kau'i but I realized I still really enjoyed sex with Leilani. I didn't feel like I was doing anything wrong with Leilani since we never were in love, and no one was pressuring me into anything. That and we really had fun hanging out so while I wasn't in love, it wasn't just sex.

The girls came back for a long stay in the summer. I told they were welcome to stay as long as they liked. They had finished their associates and managed to work out a deal with a luxury hotel downtown that was owned by the same company that owned their resort. Supposedly it is good for their career to work in other locations. I had plenty of space, so they lived with me until we found an apartment they liked.

I didn't want the girls to feel that their stay was dependent on sex. I offered to stay on my new pull-out sofa in my office, but the girls said, it would be much more enjoyable if we all stayed in the same bed. I put on a t-shirt and a clean pair of briefs and went to bed. Leilani and Kau'i giggled and stripped naked before getting into bed with me. Being good was going to be tough! Kau'i said I'd be much more comfortable without the t-shirt and helped me out of it.

She put her gorgeous legs on each side of my torso without sitting. Once the shirt was up around my head and arms, Leilani giggled and pulled down my briefs and started sucking on my already hard cock. Kau'i had my shirt around my wrists as she continued to straddle me while scooting a little lower. I could feel Leilani feeding my cock into Kau'i's tight little pussy. She was very wet but since she was so tight it was a slow process as her weight helped my cock slowly wedge into her beautiful pussy.

She held my shirt around my wrists and smiled at me before kissing the heck out of my face and then deep on the mouth. Leilani had pulled my briefs all the way to my ankles. Kau'i had worked a lot of my cock into her steamy wet pussy as she started to moan into my mouth. "mmmmmm". She lifted her head up and said, "that's it Daddy, make me feel so good!" She then began rocking on my cock.

"I-i-its sooo big!! I keep thinking I might have been exaggerating in my mind how good it feels but Daddy, you never disappoint. Does my pussy feel good?" she said while slowly rising up and looking at the look on my face. I think she could tell it had been a long time since I treated my cock to a real pussy. "I hope you missed it as much as I missed you! Mmmm, I can feel him thrusting up to meet me. Please tell me he missed being in my pussy!?!"

"I did!" I said. "I love being in your pussy!"

"I'm so glad to hear that! I want you as addicted to my pussy as I am to your cock!" She reached up and removed my shirt from my wrists as Leilani stripped my briefs off my ankles. "Now, we won't be seeing these in bed anytime soon, now, will we?" She looked so proud of herself for talking me into being naked with her and her gorgeous friend. Even though we'd been away from each other for months I could see and feel the love.

I grabbed her tiny little buns and thrust up into her pussy hard. "Uunnhhwwaah! Ohh God Sooo BIG!" Her little crucifix was bouncing the light from my clock around the room. She started riding me a little harder and I wasn't about to complain. I looked over and the light reflect off Leilani's little crucifix made it easy to spot her in the darkness. It was like having bells for kittens except they were visual. Speaking of kittens, I needed to give Kau'i's little pussy as much cream as it could possibly drink.

"Oh Daddy, I can feel it, I can feel it! Cum inside me now, please, I want us to cum at the same time!" I had zero control over holding back any longer, it was like my cock took all its orders from her voice. I came so hard I felt like the veins in my head (on my shoulders) would start popping out. I literally was completely exhausted, I just put my head (again, the one on my shoulders) back on the pillow as I could tell I was smiling and had no control of it.

Kau'i kissed me all over my sweaty face again. I wanted to kiss back but I just needed a minute or two to regain my strength and catch my breath. I woke up about 20 minutes later. Kau'i and Leilani were working together to clean up my cock. They were so gentle; I barely woke up.

They put a lot of effort in which seems a shame because first thing in the morning, about 5AM Leilani gave me a wild ride, I won't soon forget, (in fact I'm smirking thinking about it now as I recall everything she did). Leilani rolled back and kissed my shoulder saying, "Thank you, Daddy!" My cock wasn't exactly pristine when we were done.

Kau'i kissed the back of my head and whispered, "rest up Daddy, you got me so worked up I'm going to want some of that when you come home tonight!"

I remember Kau'i gently rubbing my back as I fell back to sleep. I slept for another hour like a log! I couldn't believe how energized I felt when I woke up. Kau'i made a very nice breakfast for us while Leilani and I showered. I was going to have to crank up the light on my clock -- its criminal not to be able to see those bodies in the bedroom.

We all sat at the breakfast table, and I couldn't help but smiling. I tried not to do it too much as I didn't want them to think I was some kind of pervert. Kau'i looked so cute in her little undies and my new apron. Hopefully she didn't think I was forward when I stripped her out of those undies for her comfort.

The girls seemed to be in wonderful spirits as always and we talked about some of the things we should do that week. I was wishing I didn't have to go to work this week -- I got in a little late and left early every day. I'm sure it shocked the people that got in the habit of calling me for support at 6:30 AM or PM expecting me to be in my office.

I enjoyed going for long walks with both girls every night. We got a car lease that weekend for each of the girls. I was hoping they could get by with just a ride from me or single car, but their schedules were usually very different.

----------------------------

A few weeks after they came out to visit, after Leilani had given me a wonderful hand job, she was in the bathroom cleaning up when I saw a flash of light. I was curious if a bulb had gone bad. "Is everything OK in there?" I asked.

"Just fine, thanks! I'm just taking a picture." Leilani had a fantastic little body so when she got back, I grabbed her phone to look at the naughty picture. It was just a picture of her hand covered with my cum. I had no idea what to make of it. I said, "umm, don't get me wrong, you have a very feminine and dainty hand, but why would you take a picture of it covered in cum?"

Leilani said, "Very funny -- you had to have noticed my engagement ring! At first, I thought you hadn't seen it but then I realized that you were actively pretending it didn't exist, so I didn't mention it. I didn't want you to feel uncomfortable talking about it if it bothered you."

"Wait, have you had that on since you got here?" I sometimes don't notice things like decorations or a new dress. "You mean, I've been fooling around with a married woman!?"

"Oh, stop pretending, and I'm just engaged, silly! Sorry, now that I think about it, I haven't warn it much since I got here." I wasn't pretending not to have noticed. I wasn't panicking but I was really hoping it was a joke of some kind.

"N-no, I hadn't noticed. I would never want an engaged woman to cheat! I'm sorry if I mislead you!" I went from being wonderfully relaxed to uptight in no time.

"I can't tell if you are serious or not, but I would never cheat on my fiancé either! Frankly, I'm a little offended you think I would, although I guess in your situation, I could understand why you might think that."

I tried not to sound agitated, "So are you engaged, or aren't you? Does an engagement work different in Hawaii?"

Leilani used a damp wash cloth to clean some of the cum off my cock. She looked up at me and said, "I didn't understand it until he explained it to me a few times. I don't want you to think I don't care for you -- I really do like you but he said I should consider you a marital aid."

I said, "Come again?"

Leilani giggled and said, "Oh I will! But seriously, lots of women have dildos including married ones, right?"

"Yes..." I said. I had no idea where this was going. If she wanted to use a dildo in bed, I'd be fine with that.

"Well, some husbands like watching their wives play with their marital aids." she said. Well, at least I'm probably not the only guy that would get excited watching that.

"I suppose," I said. Truth was now I was picturing Leilani playing with a dildo. She looked so naughty in my little fantasy; she was moaning up a storm and had a light bit of perspiration on her body. Her bosom was heaving up a storm. She could barely speak but responded when I suggested she fuck the dildo harder... 'That's it, make yourself cum'...

Leilani interrupted my train of thought, "Well, my fiancé said to treat you like the ultimate marital aid. A regular dildo isn't very realistic, it can't push back, and it can't cum inside you, to get you super excited, it can't kiss me until my toes curl, it can't suck on my breasts or say naughty things to me. My fiancé thinks it is only natural that my marital aid is much better equipped than he is, so it makes him very happy when I tell him when we have sex together. He said thanks for leaving evidence, so he knew it was me."

Crap, just when I thought I'd gotten back to a normal relationship, making love to one girl and having sex with her best friend, it went and got weird. I can't be that guy who seduces innocent women into straying from their husbands. I always considered them the lowest form of life. I told Leilani, I didn't think I could do what her boyfriend wanted without feeling like I was helping her ruin her marriage.