My Place is Not Here Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I necessitate a deep breathe and places my hand on the already ajar door and makes an absolute knock. There's a creak once I force my way through dragging the cleaning equipment inside.

I've operated at this job for a couple of months and I have never stepped my worn-out shoes inside such an immaculate office. The foremost thing I notice was how large and almost intimidatingly the room is with technology and modern design all the way. My eyes take in the place with a more detailed pattern. The room bore the traditional two-toned office desk and a huge swivel chair. The decor has a natural grey stone with all the hues mother nature can offer. The paintwork on the wall is a flawless brilliant white, and the path wound to a double oak bathroom door. The windows are the larger ones that you witness in those Manhattan type buildings. I suppose this fashionable now.

I would identify this as an old-world charm place. The floors are polished concrete and the furniture, Scandinavian, high end designers only. The rug is sheepskin, it's so clear that I don't believe anyone had ever stepped foot on it.

After my admiration wore off, I decided to start the bathroom first, a blast of air-conditioned cold streams past my face and some light jazz drifts from a room out of pot. I begin to hum and clean the gold-plated sink, which I assume can help pay 5 years worth of meals for the needy in a wretched country, followed by the toilet and walk in shower room with over-sized shower head.

The room was sweep next. I then lightly pass the mop over sections of the floor that demands it. I start to feel a bead of water coursing down my face. I loosen my top, an olive button blouse exposing some of my cleavage.

After inspecting my work, I resolved to dust the desk. The desk has five drawers and one computer, storage unit, with upper drawers. The drawers are dovetailed with blocked corners for added strength.

Carefully I dust the surface of the desk and the keyboard laying on the mesa top. My fingers accidentally stumbled numbly over the mouse. The computer screen suddenly came awake.

The very last thing I was looking to see when the screen grabs my attention is The CEO of the company, Christopher Holmes sitting naked at his desk, with his hand wrapped tightly around his cock.

I stand frozen with wide eyes as I watch Mr. Holmes start to jack himself off.

"A-Ah, shit, yes..." Mr. Holmes breathes out, moaning as he rub his thumb around the royal head.

He soon pumps faster and tilt his head backwards, bringing his other hand in to play with his sack.

I stir on my feet, transfixed and somewhat turn on as I watch the sexiest man, I'd ever have the fortune of watching masturbating as his pumps became erratic and noisy.

"Ah! Oh my god—!"

Mr. Holmes hands were frantic on his cock until he explodes. His come spurts out hard, striking the underside of desk, splashing all over the office in multiple spurts. More or less of his release spills onto this stomach and thighs, as he shudders some more. Finally, his come starts just dribbling down his cock, and I lay back in the chair, panting, completely spent.

After seconds of relieving himself, he sits panting for a few minutes before snapping his head to the camera and quickly jumping turns his focus to the door opening.

My mouth hangs open by the time the video pans in on the cum splatter on his stomach, groaning softly. I'm so damn horny right now. I'm also nervous and agitated, yet so turn on. I slide my underwear to the side and slip a finger in and out of my pussy a few times, then rub my clitoris. I so completely energized, with my eyes close, I slam my finger in and out of my pussy moaning as another video continues.

My eyes pop open as I noticed that the, CEO & Chairman of the Board, handsome, tall and slender, but above all, hung. His cock, thick, smooth and hairless resting atop a couple of huge balls is hard once again shoots to the sky from between his thighs. His eyes had gone wide, startled and terrified all in one moment, like a deer caught in the headlights as a woman dress in leather red harness bra, her full breasts were more obviously displayed, over a transparent power net with wet shiny straps crawls to him.

Biting my lip, I cock my head, still looking at the computer screen, caught or not, I stood my ground, watching unashamedly as the woman holds his cock in her eager mouth, swallowing anxiously. Mr. Holmes leaned forward, a smirk on his lips as he looks at the camera, though he couldn't see my eyes passed the screen I swear, he knew I was watching.

The woman, clearly a redhead, soft lips gently caresses over the slick smoothness of his cock head, letting it press against her spongy tongue, leaving a trail of precum on tastebuds. She bobs her his head upward and down on his length, het mouth travelling over the silkiness of his cock with ease now it was slick with her wet mouth.

Mr. Holmes jerks his hips upwards to meet her thrusts roughly as he effectively fucked this woman face, pushing his cock down her throat. Her suction lips became more sporadic, leading to lewder, wetter sounds as she sucked and slurped on his length, with beads of spit trailing down Mr. Holmes throbbing cock to slicken the path of the woman throat as she attempts to keep pace with the erratic pace Mr. Holmes was setting.

"A-ah, fuck, ah, I'm, I'm drawing close, do... Mm, do you want it on your face, or, or in your mouth?" Mr. Holmes asks, between gasps, head tilting backwards, eyes close.

I let out a low groan as the sensations wash over me, the scene exotic, luxurious, delicious take me to a place I haven't been in a long time. Thorne was my first boyfriend; he is a skilled lover but something never clicked between us.

Eagerly I watch as the woman swallows Mr. Holmes cum, letting his creamy goo slide down her throat to settle in her stomach. She sucks hard on his still pulsing shaft to drain every wonderful drop from his balls that he could.

"Ahh...'' I moan, eyes close, breathe heavily, "fuck," I whisper with my delicate fingers fisting my clit and moist hole until I allow another wave over take my body. After a long moment of silence—some one had so conceivably creep behind my back—I gulp in fear as I wriggle my body around to face the person who stop me from going on the brink of collapse. I turn around, jolting upright to face the individual who was privy to my show.

"What are you doing in my office?" Mr. Holmes voice is clear and direct. His arms crossed over the desk, turning the video off. He then gazes at me with his lips pressing together in a shrewish, displeasing line. His look isn't--quite--a glare, but it's not far from disapproval.

"I—er—um," I begin to say, scared shitless as we gaze at one another. "Um, well, Sherry wasn't feeling well so I volunteered to help her out by cleaning your office, sir," I say quickly.

"And so why wasn't I notify?" He frowns reaching in his pocket to retrieve his cell phone. "I'm calling her supervisor," he goes to unlock his phone.

"No!" I say firmly, as grab the telephone from his hands. I'm very up close to this man, he smells of heavenly bliss. My heart flutters, the pulse in my throat accelerates and a trace of a flush pass over my face.

"Did you know what you just did?" He asks with a derisive tone, lifting one elegantly arched eyebrow.

"I'm sorry but I can't let you call Sherry's supervisor."

"Well I'll call security instead and have you thrown out from my office and off the premises right on your ass with nothing," he says in the most robustly cruel and vulgar incendiary tone I'd ever heard in my life.

I sigh and turn giving him my back. I bite my lower lip contemplating his threat. I wish I could allege that his threats are hollow-- but I'm not fairly confident about that. If Mr. Holmes had any design of reporting me, he would have done it long since he saw me watching his sex video breaching protocols. But there's a chance I may be wrong, of course, then my best bet is to take these risks, me committing to help Sherry is what this is about, right?

"Listen, I don't know who you are and clearly you have broken inside this office and snoop around my desk. You could be a spy send by Bliss to get dirt on me. Which you have found."

My eyes widen, a spy for Thorne company? --this got my attention, it surprised me, maybe even dismayed my thoughts. He clearly doesn't even recognize that I work for this company.

I shake my head, feeling cold. Very cold. Deathly cold, even standing this close to his body, which is very sturdy and it provided a lot of heat.

"Mr. Holmes I-er—," I'm cut off from speaking as he grabs my chest from behind. My body tingles as I realize something was definitely going amiss.

"You came into my office, without credentials, access my computer and watch a pornographic video of me. I simply don't trust you. You must pay!" He says watching me intently, longer perhaps than normal.

He has a toned, athletic appearance, which was reinforced by the easy way he moves across the office. He's quite attractive, more so in person than the impression I had from his photo on the website and the company photo hanging in the lobby. His hair is brownish with some touching at the temples, much longer than you usually see on executives of his stature.

"What are you planning to do with me?" I ask flabbergasted and ready to exit his office. I didn't feel comfortable under his stare. "I'm really sorry for all snooping and watching your sexy tape. I was wondering if there was some way to fix it right?"

He said naught, but instead rips my shirt open. My breasts plops out. In a panicked frenzy, I push away. Mr. Holmes releases my shirt from his grasp and stares at my expose chest, lust clearly steaming from his breath.

"What are you doing! Please, stop—," I beg.

"I'm checking for wires," he says ignoring my pleas, by ripping off my skirt next. "I witnessed the way you were playing with yourself," I feel a hand on my shoulder and a warm breath against the shell of my ear. I freeze, eyes open wider, lips part as I heave. "I can understand why you might have those kinds of thoughts." His unpleasant, husky voice whispers in my ear. "Minutes ago, you were playing with yourself. Now I'm gonna fuck you and you'll find out that live version is better." He says grabbing my throat.

His hand feels and squeezes around my half naked body, moves between my legs, frowning, growling like a vicious predator. He grabbed my face, and turns my head harshly to meet his own grotesquely painted visage eyes.

After thorough inspection, he catches and pulls my hair back, I elicit a yelp from the pain. With his other hand, he begins kneading and messages my nipples with his thumbs. They harden instantly in confusion.

My wanton mind escalates further as he starts circulating both nipples while grinding his body against mine. I feel nauseated, this was so very wrong. However, my body apparently did not acquire the message though, as I start to respond to his ministrations. Involuntarily, I let out a moan, betraying myself.

He instantly strips naked right there. I gasp in fright when he let go of my pebble size tits and pushes me to my knees, lining my face up with his hardened cock.

"Suck it!" he dominates. I take the sight of his cock; the head is purple, the shaft thick blue veins, coursing up the length, and the taught skin is pink and raw looking. I felt him gently cup the back of my mind and I look up into his eyes, I could tell what he wanted but I was so weak. I feebly clamp my mouth close as he nudged his cockhead at my face. He smears the mixture of his leaked juices over my cheeks and lips as I create a muffled whine, as he rubs his cock over my chin and back up

"I. Am not. Putting. That. Thing. In my mouth." I bark.

"You will," he responds by tugging my hair. The pain was unbearable and instantly I did as order. I want to scream again but his eyes tell me that if I don't comply, he would injure me.

"Shut up slut and suck." I say nothing. I'm pathetically helpless, and weak. I wish that I could summon the gods for a quick and painless death right now, but no... no, I'm not that fortunate, not me.

I open my mouth, allowing Mr. Holmes to drive his cock down my throat. At first, I gag, but moan slightly as the perfumed taste of his precum hit my taste buds. I attempt to be hesitant, but I relent a bit. I strain not to like it, but I moan, feeling the man's cock grinding over my tongue, this excites me somehow. I can't recall the last time I've had sex, let alone suck someone besides Thorne off.

Thick globs of drool, and the wet noises that my sucking elicits from my tongue coats his meaty cock. Mr. Holmes begins to shove himself in and out of my mouth. I can hear him gasping out in rapture as my head bobs up then down simultaneously. I revel in the new sensations of his heavy hot cock, the odd taste and texture filling my mouth as it slides between my lips and over my active tongue.

"Oh fuck... I bet your pussy is also tight, isn't it? Suck me deeper into your hot mouth," he moans, tossing his head back and forth as I suck his cock. "Yes! Fuck, yes! You're so good at this." He says, as he looks down at my tear stained face.

Still moving his hips, Mr. Holmes pulls my head towards him and pump his cock into my oral cavity. All the while holding my head nonetheless. He begins to quake; my eyes go craze as I realize he's going to cum in my mouth. I take in a muffle plea as I pull my head back and forth trying to dislodge from his twitching cock but it was useless.

He holds my head in place and grunts, releasing huge gobs of sperms down the backrest of my throat. The hot gel like liquid sear my tongue as I swallow most of it. I had never swallowed my any man load in my life; Thorne never seemed to want that, he merely wanted me to make him hard in my mouth before he made love to me.

"Ah, best blowjob I ever experienced. Got to hand it to you whore, you were created for this."

Now that I went through something so unexpected, and acquired a new taste, unlike any before, I kiss all along his shaft encouraging him to rub his dripping cock all over my face. I relish in this new found feeling as his residual cum passes from the tip, and roll down my chin and neck.

I don't know what had gotten over me, but I stay down on my knees, craning my neck, sucking, hoping for more, although I was unsure earlier that I could take such a monster. Every once in a while, I pop his cock out of my mouth, loving how he groans for me. I moan around him until he pulls it from my gasping mouth. He watches me under hooded eyes and glides his hand over his cock, faster and quicker until it begins to twitch.

"Please, I did what you asked of me, now can you let go?" he slaps his semi hard cook against my face, then lifts my arm and force me back down onto the desk, raising my ass into the air, "don't to this!" I beg, despite secretly enjoying the sensation of him taking what he wanted. "Don't— do anything that we both will regret," I plead.

He dismisses me and digs his fingers into the fabric of my panties and bra, and with one powerful pull, rips them apart. I shriek, as he silences my protest with a slap on my face, leaving a red palm print on my skin.

"Aaah!"

"You best quiet now," Mr. Holmes warns.

He begins placing his fingers inside my moisturize pussy. It was hungry for a good hard cock. He tells me.

"I said! Nooo!" I shout out.

"Bitch shut the fuck up and take this. You're gonna get exactly what you've been craving for. Now open your fucking leg," he orders, stroking his cock furiously.

I swallow a gulp of spit, seeing the massiveness of it once more. I breathe out, open my fluttering eyes, and remain still. He eases his body between my legs, with his hands still on his tremendous cock. It stands upright like a soldier salute.

He smirks and opens my legs wider, until his cock bounces, flops, and rear its head at my entrance, I gasp and finds my sanity again realizing he was about to put that huge thing inside me. I commenced to cry and roll away, but he grabbed my twisting hips with his big hands and pinned me flat to the ground. I was in shock watching between my legs as he lowered himself on me, I was muttering, "NO, oh please NO!"

I feel the bulbous head nudging at my opening and in a final ditch effort I kick at him but he grabs my ankles, holding me down. I had expended all my energy on that last escape attempt and was huffing in the air. I let out a deep groaning gasp as the principal of his cock slips between my wet pussy lips. Unable to fight anymore, I merely manage a feeble verbal struggle, "PLEASE, I am a virgin," I lie, sounding pathetic, "I have never been with any man."

"Shut up you filthy lying little bitch," he says, dismissing what he heard as he attempts to slide his cock into me. I look at him in revulsion at the sheer size of it. I thrash around, trying to throw off his sinewy arms.

I struggle with all my might until I knew there was no hope.

I would never win; He was ten times stronger than me.

"It won't fit, it's too big, it will hurt." I stressed to calm myself down, there had to be a way out of this situation.

"By the end of the night it won't be too big for your pussy!" He whispers as I whine and whimper. He lines his dick up with my pussy, presses firmly, and plunges his cock deep within my walls.

Fuck, I can't believe what's happening. Mr. Holmes is violating me in his office. He didn't even prepare me for this, he just penetrated my hole with no lubricant, no preparations, and no warning and ram his dick right in.

I'm perplexed it went as easily as it did. And further more I can't believe that I'm actually enjoying this hammering as his thrusts got easier and smoother with the addition of my juices acting as lubrication. I weep each time I feel his cock advance more in my depths, but between each cry was a light gasp of enjoyment.

"Please take it easy," I say softly, shocking myself with a statement like this.

"I'm gonna make it sore for you," he threatens. "I'm going to fuck you hard, because your dark pussy is begging to be fucked... you looked so pretty with my come going down your throat and on your face. And you're going to continue to look that pretty, you're going to be my little fuck slave... I'm going to fuck you like this every day until you pass out in my arms, or beg for me to stop...ugh...you love be fucked though my little blackberry, you might not know it, but your body wants to be fucked over and over again."

He places my legs above his shoulder, and eases inside me filling me up with his thick cock. Once bury to the hilt in my aching pussy he begins to strike. I marvel at the way he fitted and watches in fascination as he pumps in and out of me roughly. I burn in a moan in shame as I revel of how good it felt.

Mr. Holmes reel and descends inside me, every motion, moment, singes my flesh, until I arrive near the edge of an orgasm as his cock devastate my insides. I jeer in pleasure, back arches off the desk when he let his tongue flick over my pebble flesh. I want to take hold of a lock of his hair and hold him there, but I don't.

I wheeze, struggle and beg beneath him, while his hands move downwards to explore the rest of my body. I keen under him, hands scrambling at his desk as I adjust to his delicious, mouth sucking back and forward on my bite size tits licking hard on each sensitive nipple.

His tongue draws patterns around my nipples, I gasp and tries desperately to hold myself still as he erotically nibbles them hard with his teeth. I can't recall if Thorne ever paid this much attention to my breast during sex so this was totally new to me.

I bite my mouth to stifle a moan, "Ugh..." I let out. The longer he fucks me, the closer I careen in a blanket of euphoria, with every thrust, every buck of his hips, that's tainted with a leer. "Stop." I squeal as he let my legs drop, prompting me to wrap them around his ass.