My Polyamorous Girl Pt. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MimiRay
MimiRay
117 Followers

I should have known better. Although we had discussed the benefits of honesty in a relationship, she had never made a specific vow that she would never lie. Neither had I, for that matter. We'd gone as far as promising to be open with each other if we were ever attracted to or planning to see other people, but we'd never been so specific as to mutually forbid prevarication over surprises.

"I'm sure Hera or Megan will tell me," I threatened.

"I admire your confidence."

"Huh?" said Megan when I brought it up to her.

"Sure, she's going to show up at our next Sunday Tribal gathering and announce that she's pregnant with your love child," Hera sweetly answered. "Then she's going to demand that you fuck her in front of everybody so that she can prove she's a better singer than Megan. By the way, if the kid is a boy, she's going to name it Houdini, if it's a girl she'll name it Dorothy Dietrich."

"There's something you're not telling me," I said accusingly.

"Old man, there's an entire cosmos of things I'm not telling you," she snorted. "Who are you confusing me with, Neil Degrasse Tyson? And by the way, I'm not under oath either, and I never promised not to lie to you."

I had to accept that whatever the mystery was, I'd probably be surprised.

My older sister Jenny had invited us all over to her house for Thanksgiving dinner. The invitation included Megan and Hera, who, following my Mom's example, had been immediately accepted into the family by both the siblings and in-laws. I continued to be amazed and gratified by how easily our non-traditional relationship had been embraced by my conservative family. Not that it was something they actually wanted to discuss, they showed no inclination to ask for details. The fact that we lived as nudists, that we were part of an incestuous and orgy-oriented tribe, that we featured gangbangs and homemade porn as leisure activities, all remained blissfully beyond their awareness. "Nontraditional" was as far as their comfort level would take them. But that was good enough for me, and much better than what I could have hoped for.

I looked forward to the event, but Megan and Hera begged off. They were going to celebrate with Hera's parents and Rena. I was disappointed, but it was impossible to deny the importance of this celebration to the combined Diaz and Florakis families. Until the last few months, Megan and her mother Rena had spent most of their lives with only one another for support. Rena had never had a husband, and had been cut off from her own family with due to Megan's illegitimate existence, and Megan had grown up with neither a father figure nor any other extended family to accept her. She'd had only her mother and whoever she met at school or on the street. That she had ended up so well-adjusted and optimistic was remarkable, and a testament to her mother's sacrifices.

Herakles and Phoebe had repressed their own sexuality for most of their lives, until Hera's literally irrepressible libido had gradually forced them to come to terms with their own. Phoebe's had flowered first, and only recently was Herakles dragged, kicking and screaming, into our polyamorous world. Now he showed every sign of being glad he was there. And now Herakles, Phoebe and Rena were sharing a life and a household as a committed threesome, while Hera and Megan had moved in together as an acknowledged couple. They had become a core family, yet also part of our family and part of The Tribe simultaneously, embraced by multiple overlapping families with our own unmistakeably odd dynamics, but equally unmistakable love, acceptance, and loyalty.

While I couldn't expect my own family to understand, or even want to know, the details, they did understand the concept of blended families, and of celebrating the holidays with parents. Their disappointment was mild, and compensated for by the presence of Tethys and me. The family met, as usual, at my sister Jenny's house, who with her husband Dennis have done very well for themselves. It's a spacious home, with a roomy paved patio in back, and Dennis traditionally insists on ordaining himself as the carnivore cook for all events, so the built-in brick grill sees its share of action. This time, however, we didn't do a barbeque, but Dennis provided two turkeys which had undergone a lengthy process of deep frying. Henri-level gourmet he was not, but the turkey was tender, juicy and delicious all the same. The rest of us had agreed to bring side dishes pot-luck style, and Tethys and I collaborated on a sweet potato salad that I thought was superb. Tethys, being the artist, did the creative work, but I did help by chopping the ingredients and stirring as directed. I was grateful to have Tethys to share these events with, and to make my family relationships so much easier. Before I met her I'd been prone to buying some sort of supermarket deli mash that rarely got more than a few charitable bites. When Tethys whipped something together, there were rarely a lot of leftovers to bring home.

It was a pleasant meal, my mother assumed her rightful place as matron and guided the festivities. Of all the adults in my family, my mom is the least conservative, and knows more about my non-traditional lifestyle than my siblings and in-laws do. That Tethys and I live as nudists, have nudist friends, and have open relationships doesn't faze her, although she's never shown any inclination to want to participate in such activities herself. Nor has she ever seemed curious for details, while she's met Hera and Megan, she has no idea about the orgies, the parental involvement, or the home-made porn. Tolerant as she is, the cheerful and loving depravity of our Tribe would certainly succeed in scandalizing her.

For the rest, they'd met and liked Megan and Hera, and believed that I was some eccentric stud who had somehow gathered a harem. It was all the more remarkable in their minds since for so many years before I'd met Tethys there had been no sign of any romantic success on my part. My sisters often discussed trying to set me up with possible mates, but they had no idea of the source of my insecurity and self-rejection. Now that I seemed to have acquired an equally mysterious virility, they suspected that Tethys might be somehow arranging matters. They were more right than they knew.

By now, they'd apparently accepted the idea that Tethys and I would not be getting married, and with two other women in the picture they were beyond even guessing, but the undeniable truth that I was now sexually active, if not even hyperactive, made one question inescapable in the minds of all those around me.

"Now Taylor," my mother remonstrated during the second helping, "When are you going to make me a grandmother? You have more opportunity now than ever!"

My younger sister Kathy blushed, my sister-in-law Brit giggled, and the guys somehow combined low chuckles with head shaking and face palming.

"You're already a grandmother, several times over, Melody," Tethys answered on my behalf, gesturing at all the children dashing about the room.

"There's always room for more," she smiled reasonably, as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

"You know the global population is still increasing fast," I argued. "It may already be above its carrying capacity. Shouldn't somebody be brave enough to sacrifice a little reproductivity for the greater good?"

"You could always adopt," my mom pointed out. I wasn't expecting that response, and I had no argument prepared. Tethys was silent. My siblings and in-laws were silent. Finally Jenny, bless her, spoke up.

"Mother, it doesn't matter whether it's a biological child or an adoption, the commitment is still the same. The decision is life-changing, it's the biggest decision a couple... or a household..." she glanced my way and smiled slightly, "...can make. It's not something that can be decided or promised over an extended family meal. It's not fair to pressure Taylor and Tethys over it."

"When I had you kids it wasn't a big decision, it was a foregone conclusion. I'd been expecting to be a mother all my life," my mother responded.

"Well, I wasn't, if you remember," Jenny continued. "I think I told you for several years I would never get married. And even after Dennis changed my mind, we had long discussions before each pregnancy. We didn't go into any of them lightly, and you sure weren't the one that talked us into them!"

"Krista wasn't discussed, she was a total accident," Kathy interjected. "All our discussions about her came after I found out I was pregnant. She was a sneaky little rascal, dodging that pill the way she did!"

"In any case," I shrugged. "We're not at the point of making that decision. We haven't discussed it, and it's not on our agenda, but we'll let you know if anything changes."

"You'll be the second to know," Tethys grinned. "Or, maybe the fourth."

Despite the minor sensitive issue, the conversation as a whole was pleasant and comfortable. The food was fantastic, Dennis is always a great meat cook, and he outdid himself this time. The pot luck side dishes were chosen with care and good taste. I ate all I could stuff in. Thankfully, in an era where political tensions were the ruination of so many family gatherings, it was gratifying to find that our feelings were not so different after all. It shouldn't have been surprising to learn that my mom held the positions that were closest to my own. As the evening wound down she took me aside and whispered.

"I realize that you and Tethys have an arrangement where she has another man in her life, just like you have the other girls. You've been kind enough to let us meet the girls, I just wanted to let you know that if the other man is family too, we'd be happy to include him in ours."

"Mom, that is sweet, but it's a bit more complicated than that." I decided at that moment to let the screen down and chance it. "There are other people involved, and we don't all live together. It's not a household. There are actually fourteen of us, some are couples themselves, we call our group 'The Tribe.' We get together regularly and we don't normally see anybody outside The Tribe, so it's a stable relationship, but I don't think we're a group that the rest of the family would be comfortable around."

My mother was silent for a moment, slowly chewing over what I'd said. Then she gave me a warm smile.

"You know, your father and I were raised in very conventional lives, and we raised you kids the same way. But since I've been on my own, I've learned a few things, and one of those things is that there are many ways of living a happy and healthy, fulfilling life. What's conventional is not always right for everyone. I have no doubt that you and Tethys are happy and healthy together and with yourselves, so whatever type of life you are leading has got to be the right life for you. I'm happy for you, Taylor, I approve of whatever arrangements have made you happy, and I will never ask you to change. If anybody criticizes your life choice, you can bet I'll defend you."

"Thanks, Mom. That is a real comfort to hear."

I knew, of course that her "defense" didn't include not nagging me about giving her another grandchild.

Later that weekend we were more fully updated on the activities of the others. Megan, Hera, Herakles, Phoebe, and Rena all celebrated at Hera's parent's house, which was now Rena's residence as well. As I suspected it would, the act of 'Thanksgiving' became a ritual of the Goddess, and poor Herakles, as the only male present, was greatly overwhelmed. He was able to service his wife and Rena, barely, while Hera and Megan provided assistance, but in the end had to focus their main passion on one another.

"It was a beautiful night anyway," Megan reported. "I felt the blessing of the Goddess all around us, and my mom was able to experience the deepest and most profound love and healing of her life."

"With all the psychology training you're getting now, I would have thought you'd be invoking Freud rather than the Goddess," quipped Hera.

"Freud was a quack," Megan responded simply. "He was just projecting his own insecurities with all that bullshit talk about penis envy."

"You mean you don't have penis envy? I thought that was central to your worship!"

Megan looked indignant. "Of course not. No more than you do. I'm like Tethys, I admire a penis, but I don't envy it. I'm very happy with my wet horny pussy, thank you very much. It serves me quite well. And you were pretty happy with it too, if I remember right."

"Well yes, and I do like the 'admire but don't envy' distinction. But maybe I'm getting cynical in my old age. This new religion my mom has you worshipping seems to me mostly a justification for being sex-obsessed. What I realized recently is that I don't need to justify it. I don't need permission from a supernatural being to pursue my passion without guilt. It doesn't need a special moral status because there's nothing immoral about it to begin with."

Megan looked at Tethys and me for help, but I wasn't about to insert myself into that debate. Tethys, bless her little vagina, had no such qualms.

"I think the Goddess is a nice metaphor for an approach to sex that's special and loving. It lets you organize your feelings and thoughts about it into a consistent philosophy. It doesn't have to be factual in a physical sense to have a solid logic behind it. It's a model around which you can shape your sexual identity, and I think that actually does give it a moral status of its own."

Hera looked doubtful, Megan looked smug, and Tethys gave me a wink. "In fact," she continued, "I think I could do with a little Goddess worship myself at the moment."

Thanksgiving had gone well for the Hills, as we learned later. Their gathering consisted of Joe and Joanne, of course, along with Angela and Rick. Having a balanced foursome made things a lot easier for them, but they were slowed down a little by a huge meal. They began with some light fucking before dinner, but after turkey, fixings, and dessert, they didn't do much for some time other than watch football games. I never asked who won, but I was informed regardless that it was an important game for the Saints and that beating the Falcons put them in the playoffs. Good for them.

Sonia and Carl sent greetings from Brisbane, where November is late in a subtropical spring, and American Thanksgiving goes unobserved. As it happened, though, they had that day free, no concert to perform, and they spent the day swimming and sunning, unfortunately not at a nude beach. The evening they celebrated according to Tribal standards in her hotel room, and of course they provided screen shots and videos of a shiny black cum-dripping pussy to remember it by. So far the concerts were going well, with full houses most nights, and Sonia's voice holding up better than she had expected.

The one we all felt the most sympathy for was Henri. The restaurant was open on Thanksgiving, and while he raked in a lot of business that evening, he didn't get any time off. He also, for the second year in a row, did not have Sonia there to help him out. Hera took it on herself to keep him company for much of the day on Friday and Saturday, and even volunteered to help in the kitchen on Friday night. She admitted later she wasn't really that much help, the restaurant business was not something she was talented at. At least the thought was there, and I'm sure Henri appreciated the effort. I was more sure that he appreciated the things that Hera really was talented at, and she was able to take his mind off Sonia's absence for at least part of the time.

Our Sunday Tribal get-together was mostly mellow companionship. No gang-bangs this time, Megan sang while she fucked me, but it was a song she'd sung before, so she didn't have to work up anything new. We ended up relaxed and happy. It was later that evening, at home with Tethys, when I received the shock of my life. Tethys took a look at the video on my phone and smiled knowingly. My chin was bouncing off the floor.

"Beth told you she had a surprise for you, did she not?" Tethys asked innocently.

"You knew about this?"

"Of course. So do Megan and Hera. Why else would we refuse to promise not to lie to you?"

I shook my head and looked again at the phone. Then I restarted the video from the beginning. Beth. Naked. I'd never seen her naked before. Her pussy was shaved. That surprised me. That surprise was only the first, and least. Also appearing in the video were two strapping young men, both with larger-than average uncircumcised cocks, which she was alternately fondling, sucking, and fucking. She was sandwiched between the two men during one sequence, enjoying a surprisingly professional-looking double-penetration. The video ended with a gob of cum dripping out of her pussy, and a small drop smeared on her chin. She looked at the camera, smiled, and said "I've decided to start dating again."

MimiRay
MimiRay
117 Followers
12