My Pregnant Sister

Story Info
My visit home allows my sister and I to deeply reconnect.
2.2k words
4.55
95.6k
138
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Author's note: This is a "quickie"-it is not intended to be a lengthy story nor a "part one" of a series. If you're looking for something ongoing, this one won't be for you. I simply got an inspiration and wanted to get it out so I can return to my other works. I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it!]

*****

"David!" my sister, Dani, welcomed me as she opened the door. I was surprised to find her here at home as my sister was married and lived twelve hours away, and she was three months pregnant with her first baby.

"Hi, sis," I muttered tiredly. I had driven eight hours to come home from college, classes being held online but housing shut down due to the pandemic.

I dropped my bag inside as my sister stepped back to allow me in. I noted that she was showing, but not much-although she did have bigger boobs. I gave her a hug and she kissed me on the cheek. Danielle always reminded me a bit of Drew Barrymore, and it was even more noticeable now that she had put on a little baby weight.

"Mom home?" I asked, looking around.

"No. She's out getting groceries and whatnot. But she said that if you wanted a nap, you'll need to stay in the guest room because she hasn't cleared out your room from being made over into her sewing room." My sister gave me an apologetic smile. "I'm staying in the guest room at the moment, so we'll need to share-for a bit."

I puzzled at that. "You're staying here? What happened to-".

My sister cut me off. "Liam and I are getting divorced." She was looking down, and clearly was unhappy.

I was stunned. "What? When-why? How?" They were expecting a chiId! I couldn't understand how they could do this now.

Dani gathered herself. "It's-complicated," she sighed. "Liam was-cheating on me...".

"While you're pregnant?!" I was outraged by it.

My sister quirked an ironic smirk. "Seems he didn't want to be a daddy," she said. "Plus, he was-disgusted-by the prospect of having sex with me-like this...". Her eyes teared up and she sniffled.

"Aw, sis," I said and drew her into an embrace. I held her and kissed her head. "I'm so sorry to hear that."

My sister nodded and backed from the embrace. "Yeah, well-it was a surprise to us all, I suppose."

"Are you... Are you keeping the baby?" I asked.

Dani nodded and put a hand on her small belly. "Yes, of course! Liam may be-".

"A jerk!" I said.

"-a disappointment," she went on. "But that's not this baby's fault. And I like being pregnant! I mean, it has been strange, all the changes, but I love it!"

I smiled at her, seeing how sincere she was. "That's lovely, sis," I told her and took her hands. "Really. And so are you."

Dani smiled shyly. "Thank you, Davie," she mumbled. "That means a lot to me right now."

"I can imagine," I said. There was a pause in the conversation due to all that needed to be processed.

I stifled a yawn.

"Oh, gosh, David!" Dani said and took my hand. "You must be beat! Why don't you take a nap? At least until Mom gets home."

I nodded and followed her. "Yeah-great idea. It was an uneventful drive, but I am a bit lagged by it."

Dani took me to the guest room and I stepped in, seeing all her clothes and bags strewn around. The room was small, with a full size mattress, and Dani quickly swept her belongings off of it and gestured for me to lie down.

"Mom should be back in about an hour," she said, and looked tired herself. "Would you mind if I-can I lay down with you? I-it would be nice to have a little nap, too, given-well, everything I am going through."

I nodded and crawled to the far side against the wall and pat the mattress. "No problem, sis. I don't mind."

Dani smiled faintly and lay down on her side, facing away from me. I scooted back but she chuckled and wriggled against me and drew my arm over her side. "I'm not contagious," she teased. "Just pregnant. Plus, it feels nice to have you here with me. Kind of like old times, eh?"

I nodded and snuggled against her. I yawned again. "Yeah."

"Comfy?" she asked, and looked at me over her shoulder.

"Yeah, fine. I'm so tired, I'll probably pass out anyway."

Dani laughed. "I'll wake you when Mom gets home."

"Great... good..." I mumbled and drifted off.

I woke feeling a bit disoriented. A strange, warm feminine body lay in front of me, her ass pressing against my "morning wood"-a normal result that happens when I sleep, regardless of time of day. Must be all the sexual fantasies men have every six seconds or so, I guess.

The room was dim, but cozy, and I began to remember where I was, and who it was in front of me. It was my sister, Dani...

Dani! I froze, realizing that my hard on was pressing into her ass. It felt quite good, actually, and I hoped that I hadn't disturbed my sister by pressing against her.

I carefully shifted back just a bit to break contact, but as soon as I did, my sister wriggled back into me. I did it again, and again Dani shifted back against me.

"Dani?" I asked in a very quiet whisper. I wondered if she might be asleep. At least, I hoped she was, because I was a bit embarrassed. She didn't answer, so I assumed I was right that she was sleeping. I exhaled slowly in relief.

What do I do now? I wondered. The feel of Dani's ass against my hard on was quite pleasurable, and I felt a wicked temptation slowly filter through me. Can I...?

Instead of backing against the wall, I very, very gently pressed forward, into my sister's ass cheek.

Ahhhh! That felt wonderful!

Then, very cautiously and slowly, I moved my erection against her, enjoying the feel of her soft, rounded cheek against my cock through my jeans. When Dani didn't bolt upright, I paused, then did it again for a little longer.

Still no reaction, so I pressed ever so gently harder and humped against her slowly.

"Enjoying yourself, little brother?" Dani's amused voice stopped me. She scooted back against me deliberately and firmly and wriggled her ass over me. "I don't mind," she said and chuckled. "In fact, I rather like it!"

Dani turned to look at me over her shoulder. She grinned and gazed at me with a mischievous gleam. "One of the surprise experiences of being pregnant," she said as she pressed harder into me, "is that I get very, very horny!"

I was too stunned to speak, and was enjoying the feel of her too much to put an end to what she was doing.

"After the morning sickness was over, that is," she laughed, and then rolled to look at me face to face. Her breasts pressed against my arms and chest, and I found myself getting incredibly turned on.

"Remember when I caught you jerking off that one time?" Dani asked me with a sly grin. "You acted like you are now-stunned, but interested in continuing. Remember?"

I did, and it made my cock throb. "Yeah-you let me jerk off on you," I said. Just saying it filled me with an incredible rush of lust.

Dani chuckled sensually. "Mmmm-yeah!" she murmured and reached down to press on my bulge with her hand. She kept her eyes on mine as she undid my fly and pulled out my hard on. "My goodness, David!" she giggled. "Is that all because of me?"

My sister pushed me back and got next to me, kneeling on the mattress while she held my hard cock. Giving me a terribly sexy look, Dani went down on me, slowly at first but with growing hunger.

"Oh, my God, sis...!" I moaned, and put my hand on her head.

Dani sucked on me hard, running her tongue all over me firmly. "God, Davie!" she said as she came up for air. "I am so turned on right now! I am soaking!"

I pulled her up to me and kissed her hard. She held my cock and stroked me the whole time.

"I want you in me!" she growled.

I groaned aloud. "Fuck! I want you, too! But, I don't have a condom!" My voice dripped with frustration, but my sister just laughed and slipped off her panties and pulled off my pants.

"I'm *pregnant*, silly!" she said as she straddled me. "I can't get any more pregnant now!" Dani's pussy was wonderfully hot and wet, and I moaned aloud as she slid down onto me.

Dani started to ride me up and down hungrily. I reached under her shirt and grasped her huge breasts and fondled them. Dani pulled off her top and undid her bra, and proceeded to fuck me wildly. I loved the sight of her over me, her face so intent and twisted in passion.

"Oh, God, David! Fuck me! Yeah!" she cried as she bounced up and down on me.

I was awed by her sexuality and hunger, and responded in kind. Dani shuddered and arched and went still, and then lay down on top of me, panting.

"Oh, thank you, Davie!" she sighed and kissed me hungrily. "Thank you! It has been so long!"

I growled and rolled her onto her back, and thrust my cock into her. But I stopped myself before I let loose, suddenly concerned by her small but noticeable belly.

"Shit, Dani-can I?" I asked, my body trembling with need.

Dani laughed and pulled me into her. "Yes-but be careful," she murmured as she guided me, pushing up against my chest with her hands while my hips thrust into her. "I'm still early enough that I can basically do it like normal, but it is a good idea to practice a little care." She smiled at me and gazed up at me lovingly.

God, she looked so beautiful! And I told her so.

"You're amazing!" I muttered as I thrust in and out, staring at her face and into her eyes. "You're so beautiful, sis! Really! I want to-!" I came.

Dani's face went dreamy and blissful and she held me as I pumped my cum into her.

"You're spraying the baby," she mumbled with a wistful, soft voice.

"Wha-?" I held myself upright on my arms as I gazed down at her. "I'm what?"

Dani laughed and wriggled her hips, making my cock move inside of her.

"You're spraying the baby's head," she chuckled, and laughed delightedly when she saw my reaction. "It's okay!" she said. "It's kind of sweet!" She stared at me warmly and smiled.

I had paused, but found a new surge of lust starting to build and I began to slowly slide in and out of her again. "You're strange, sis," I mumbled playfully. "But so, so sexy!"

Dani chuckled and bucked her hips into me. "Do me from behind," she growled and pushed me off and positioned herself for me to enter her from behind. "Ohhhh, that's it, David! Oh, God, fuck yes...!"

I felt freer to fuck her, to be honest, knowing I posed little risk to her belly this way. I fucked her harder and harder until I came once more.

"Ohhhh, fuck, sis! I'm cumming!"

Dani pushed back against me, moaning with delight. "Yes, David! Oh, yeah!"

I was spent. Too long a drive, too little sleep, and now some hard and dirty incestuous sex all drained me and I slid from her body and lay down on the bed. Cum dribbled out of Dani's pussy, and the room smelled of sex. I savored it as she cuddled up with me, snuggling into my arms and gazing at me affectionately.

"Fuck Liam," I grumbled and smiled at her. She smiled back.

"Yes-fuck Liam," my sister agreed and kissed me sweetly.

"Thank you," she said after we lay there recovering for a few minutes.

"For what?" I asked, confused.

Dani shrugged and smiled warmly at me. "For making me feel wanted again. For letting me feel desirable and sexy."

I laughed. "Shit, sis-you ARE! God damn, but you are."

Dani grinned appreciatively, and then froze, pushing me gently away as she listened. "Oh, shit! Mom's home!"

Dani climbed off the bed and gathered her clothes and hurried to the door. "I'm going to take a quick shower," she told me. "You should, too. And don't let Mom in here before I have a chance to clean up the bed! That's the last thing we need right now is Mom wondering why there is cum on the mattress!"

I grabbed my pants and shirt and hurried to the small bathroom while Dani went to use our mom's bath.

I felt a small rush, that thrill at having done something "naughty" and likely getting away with it.

Still, some small part of me feared Mom would somehow KNOW that Dani and I had had sex and would freak out about it.

But, goddammit, it DID feel wonderful, didn't it?