My Pregnant Wife

Story Info
A husband invites the neighbors to share his wife.
1.8k words
4.04
14.2k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Kelly got pregnant, I thought - great! Then she got fat. I don't do fat. I thought things would slide through until after the baby, but Kelly started to complain. She said she was still horny. I tried to go down on her, you know, to keep her happy. That didn't work either. The sight of those stretched pussy-lips turned me right off. That's when I came up with a new plan.

'Anyone need another drink?' I didn't bother waiting for a reply. Mostly because I wasn't interested in anything other than getting everyone drunk. I have a plan. I opened our third bottle of wine for the evening and refilled three glasses. Kelly doesn't drink now, which is fine.

I had invited our neighbours over for dinner. Matt and Beverly are both nearly twenty years older than Kelly and I, but they are still a good looking couple. Not sensational but Kelly and I are getting pretty horny. We haven't had sex for weeks now and usually we fuck like rabbits.

It's a lovely warm night and we are sitting out on the patio looking up at the stars while getting pissed. I take a sip of wine while I check out Bevely's cleavage for about the fifteenth time tonight. She catches me again and smiles...again. Bevely has great tits. Matt, her husband, seems oblivious to the fact that I have been chatting up his wife all night. In fact, I have been chatting her up a lot longer than that. Not that I was serious until now. Before it was just for fun. In the past, Beverly has hinted to me that she fucks around and would be willing to have sex with me. I felt flattered but I wasn't really that interested in fucking someone her age. Now, I'm getting desperate.

'Did you see the new rug in the dinning room?' I asked Beverly.

'Why no,' she says, smiling. 'Why don't you show me.'

There is no new rug, but that doesn't matter. I standup and take her by the hand.

'Can I come,' askes Matt, rising to his feet.

'Actually, Matt,' says Kelly. 'Could you give me a hand with something?'

'Sure thing.'

Kelly doesn't need a hand with anything. That is all part of my plan too.

I lead Beverly into the house. As soon was we are inside I pull her in close and we kiss. I can see Matt and Kelly through the window. Kelly is leaning over him, pushing her swollen tits in his face.

'You do know I want to fuck you, don't you?'

Beverly giggles. 'Sure I do.'

I cup her tight ass-cheeks in my hands and pulled her against my stiff cock. I look down her cleavage. Her breasts look so much better close up like this. 'Jesus, you've got great tits.'

'You should know. You've been staring at them all night.'

'All night? Hell, I've been staring at your tits since me moved into this house, five years ago.'

'So, what's taken you so long?'

I kiss her. As we kiss I rub my hard cock against her pussy. Beverley moans into my mouth with need and slides her tongue between my lips. 'You really are a hot bitch!'

Beverley gives me a wink. 'Christ, you do know I have a daughter your age!'

And if Christine wasn't away at college, I'd be trying to bang her tight little pussy instead of her mother's. But beggars can't be choosers. Beverly might be old, but she is available.

I drag Beverly over to one of the padded single chairs and sit down. I pull her onto my lap. We kiss again. This time I run my hand over her gorgeous tits. Her tits are past their best, but they are still pretty damn big. And still firm enough.

'Should we be doing this right here,' she asks. 'What if they come in?'

'Fuck 'em?' I say, because that is my plan. This time I stick my tongue deep down her throat as I unbutton her tight blouse. Beverley makes a token protest as I strip off her blouse and then unfasten her bra. 'God, how many men have had fun with these big beauties,' I say, as I stroke my hand over her bare tits.

'More than Matt knows about, that's for damn sure!'

I look her in the eye. 'Does that mean he knows about some of the men you've slept with?'

Beverly grins as she tells me, 'I don't want to embarrass an innocent young boy like you, but, when we were younger, Matt and I dabbled in swinging. So yeah, he's seen me fuck another man or two!'

Perfect!

I unfasten my jeans and wiggle them down enough for my hard cock to come free.

'My, my, I knew you'd be a big boy!' Beverly takes hold of my cock and starts to jerk me. 'I bet you keep Kelly happy with this weapon!'

I'm feeling pretty good about myself now. I have Beverley hot and willing, and she seems to like my cock. So far so good!

Out of the corner of my eye I see the door from outside opening. Kelly steps inside, bringing Matt in behind her. 'Having fun, are we?' asks Kelly. Then she turns to Matt. 'Are we going to allow them to have all the fun?'

'What?' he asks, obviously confused and starting to get a little angry at seeing his topless wife sitting on my lap.

Before he has the chance to get really angry, Kelly runs her hand over his crotch and says, 'Why don't we have some fun too?'

'I...I can't do that!' he says.

'Sure you can,' says Kelly, as she pressed her swollen tits against his chest. Even with her tits swollen up like that they aren't as big as Beverly's, but they are twenty years younger and oh so firm. 'Darling, do you care if Matt fucks me?'

'Shit,' I say. 'I don't care. I look at Beverly, 'Do you care if Matt fucks Kelly?'

She doesn't even bother to look at her husband. 'I don't care.' Then she slides off my lap and onto her knees. She gives me another wink before taking my cock in her mouth and sucking on me.

'See,' says my wife. 'They don't mind what we do.'

I watch as she stands a little taller and kisses Matt on the mouth. She opens his pants and take out his cock. It is as hard as mine, but it's definitely smaller. Oh well, that's Kelly's problem not mine.

I have taken the single chair to leave Kelly and Matt the sofa. I told Kelly that I didn't mind her fucking Matt, so long as I got to watch. She said she needed some room to move now that she is pregnant. A good husband can't argue with his pregnant wife, so I let her take the sofa.

Kelly dressed ready for this so she quickly shrugs off her loose dress. She isn't wearing any underwear, leaving herself completely naked. Matt's eyes widen as he runs them over her. To me she looks a little like a beached whale, but he must see something different because he is smiling as he runs his hands over my naked, pregnant wife.

'Wow,' he says, his voice full of admiration. 'You really are so beautiful!'

I watch as they kiss a second time. Matt's hands explore Kelly's fat folds. While my wife is helping Matt to remove the rest of his clothes, Beverly sticks my cock between her gorgeous tits and works her breasts over me. It really is hard not to come right now, but I want to hold off until I'm watching my wife and Matt fucking.

With Matt now naked, Kelly lays back on the sofa. Matt has other ideas and rolls her over. When he lifts her oversized ass up, Kelly giggles, 'Do you want to ass-fuck me?'

'Is that Ok?' he asks.

'Hell yeah,' says my wife. 'I love anal!'

Matt spits on my wife's asshole and then positions his fat cockhead up against her tight hole.

'Oh God, it's been so long!' she shouts. 'Do me Matt. Stick your cock up my ass and fuck me!'

Matt rocks forward and Kelly gives a grunt of pure pleasure. We have ass-fucked but not often. It's not really my thing. Seeing her now, with Matt's cock working its way into her asshole, and seeing the pleasure it's bringing her, I think I should do her there more often. Once the baby is born of course.

With my wife getting her share of cock, it's time to get serious with Beverly. I pull her back to her feet and tell her, 'Get your panties down and bend over.'

Beverly giggles as she strips naked for me and bends over the padded arm of the chair I'm sitting on. I stand up and step behind her.

'Do you want to do me in the ass too?' she asks.

'Nah, I want your pretty cunt!'

She giggles again and I wonder how much wine I have given her. She spreads her long shapely legs wide apart for me. I line my cock up with her slit and work my cockhead in between her warm cunt-lips. 'Oh fuck,' I tell her, 'Your cunt feels so nice!'

I'm not sure if it's because Kelly heard me, but she suddenly cries out, 'Oh, Matt, you're such a stud! I love the feel of your big cock in my ass!'

'Yeah, and your ass feels so wonderfully tight!' he tells her.

I look over and see that he has his hands wrapped around Kelly's swollen tits as he fucks her. I'm pleased for her. But not as pleased as I am for me. After all, I'm killing two birds with one stone here. I'm getting my wife off my back while, at the same time, I'm getting to fuck our sexy neighbour without my wife complaining.

Matt must really like fucking my pregnant wife because he comes before me. He is now lying on the sofa, next to Kelly, as they caress and kiss. I'm still pumping Beverly's hot cunt as I watch them. I'm usually jealous of Kelly but watching her tonight only makes me horny. I cum inside Beverly, filling her with my cum.

'Wow,' says Beverly, as she strokes her and through my short hair. 'We should this again some time.'

Kelly laughs as she takes hold of Matt's cock and begins to pull it hard. 'I don't know about you, but I still want my pussy filled!'

Matt looks guilty as he glances back at his wife and me.

'Hell, don't worry about it,' I tell him. 'You go ahead and fuck Kelly's cunt. I can take care of your wife a second time.'

'Really?' says Beverely.

'Sure. You just get down there and suck me hard.'

I lean back in my comfortable chair, Beverly sucking on my dick, while I watch my wife doing her best to make Matt hard again. Matt was right, she really is beautiful, even pregnant.