My Pretend Sex Slave 02

Story Info
Roommate is tied up. Girlfriend displays more than painting.
5.6k words
4.72
14.3k
9

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/28/2023
Created 09/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa walked out of her bedroom wearing only bikini briefs. Her breasts seemed too big on her small frame. Her nipples were large and dark. She watched my eyes, a nervous smile.

I sighed.

My relationship with Lisa's nudity had changed over time. In the normal world, the nudity of a cute girl like her was thrilling because it was so elusive, or because it marked a progression from clothed to naked to more naked to lips on lips and cock in pussy, heavy breathing, moans.

Not with Lisa. Not anymore. We'd done this dance so many times, my relationship to her nudity was different now. Static. More like a piece of art than a live, nude girl. Soft abs and milky thighs, but something to be admired in the abstract. The only energy was her nervous need for approval.

Her exhibitionism was on the downswing since school started, the summer of pretend sex slavery was essentially over. It had been a nipple here, or a streaking there, but rarely such full blown, casual nudity. Something had changed. Lisa had been acting differently since the night I fucked Jett in front of her. Was Lisa jealous?

"You girlfriend is kinda hot," Lisa said.

"I know."

"She made me lick her foot," she said.

"I remember," I said. "Lisa, what do you want?"

"I don't know. I was just thinking about Jett. And you. Together. It was kinda--" she said.

"I'm going to class," I said.

"--hot."

--

When people hear meteorology, they think weather man. But the major course of study isn't TV. It's math. Years of classes, Calculus 1, 2, and 3. ODE. Linear algebra. And there were more classes on the horizon, all just to build the foundation necessary to predict the weather, an ever growing and scaling complex model to describe a nearly infinite number of variables. If a butterfly flaps it's wings...

My Junior year, I was drowning in so much math that I took a writing class. It didn't even count towards my degree, I just had to try something different, to feel like a human instead of a computer. That's where I met Jett.

She was quiet, aloof even, with a kind of gaunt intensity, like a bird of prey. Jett liked my writing, which worked out pretty well, since I liked everything about her.

On our third date, she told me her dark secret. Her real name was Jennifer and her parents called her Jenny. A career in art was difficult, like reaching for the moon, the struggle to reach escape velocity almost impossible. Jett didn't know everything, but she was positive about one thing. A skinny girl from Indiana named Jenny wasn't going to cut it.

So Jett it was. Jett with two tees.

Her style was a collage of photography and paint. A sort of pseudo Tim Burton-inspired (don't tell her I said that) mix of chaos and nostalgia. She even took pictures of me, promising to use it in the future for something "pastoral." It felt like an insult, but I didn't really care, since at the time her hand was pressed against my cock.

--

Jett took a long pull on her iced coffee. When she leaned over, her blue shirt fell away from her body, revealing most of her small breasts. She caught me looking and smiled. We were sitting on her couch. She was wearing a blue button up shirt, tight black slacks, and thick white socks. It was just a matter of time before we were kissing... and more.

"What do you think is up with Lisa?" she asked.

"I don't know," I said. This was mostly true. "I spent all summer trying to figure it out. I eventually just gave up."

"Does she bring men home?"

"Almost never," I said.

"I think she's in to you," Jett said.

It was possible, even likely. Why else would she invite herself in to my life, find excuses to get naked, opt in to "pretend" sex slavery. She thought of me as safe. I wasn't sure if that meant safe to tease or safe to fuck (eventually).

"I don't know," I said. "She had plenty of chances."

I felt stupid for saying it, just admitting I found Lisa attractive felt like dangerous territory. If Jett noticed, she didn't let on.

Did Lisa want me? There was a period that summer when she would greet me naked, on her knees at the door, tongue flicking on pink lips, clear brown eyes looking up at me, from my crotch to my eyes, her nervous smile filled with want. My cock would jump to full hard, ready to fill her, to see her mouth wrapped around it, wanting to come in her, overflow her with semen until it ran down her chin, on to those breasts.

The first time Lisa did it, I laughed it off, nervous. By the third time, I decided to give it a go. I undid my belt, reaching for the button on my pants, tired of wanting, ready to take a chance. But then she was asking me what I was doing, reminding me that she was just a pretend sex slave.

I didn't tell any of this to Jett.

"What's the craziest thing she ever did?" Jett asked.

"Can we talk about something else?"

"Are you kidding, this is the wildest shit I've ever heard of. You have to tell me," Jett said. Her tongue played with the straw, but her eyes were on me.

"Okay," I said. The wildest shit she ever did.

--

I came back from work, my summer job. Lisa was moping around, exaggerated sighs, intentionally clumsy, flopping from one side of the apartment to the other. She wore her typical baggy t-shirt and no pants. As she flopped around, I'd catch glimpses of her body.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"You never want to play anymore," she said. Lisa casually slid her shirt up her body, exposing her panties, then her stomach then a nipple. I got a glass of water.

"You see?" she said. "You're not in to this sex slavery thing at all."

"It's the pretend part that gets me," I said, and it was true. I was mostly just tired of this beautiful, often naked woman reminding me that I should fuck her only for her to say it was all just pretend.

I was hungry and tired of Lisa's games. It was time to cook a hotdog.

"What's the point of this?"

"It's fun," she said.

"Are you having fun?" I asked. "Because I'm not."

Lisa studied me, her brain was always firing, but usually whatever she was thinking immediately spilled out of her mouth. Not this time.

"I don't think we should have sex," Lisa said. It was as serious as she ever got.

"Me either," I said. I had made my peace with this weeks ago.

"Let's say this really isn't about you, that it's about me," she said.

"Okay..."

"There are things I... crave, and getting them from you just seems like the best option. The safest option," she said.

There was a sliver of vulnerability, of pain in her words. I went from annoyed to concerned. I knew so little about her. Maybe she was Cameron's (not pretend) sex slave.

"Lisa," I said, "You don't have to tease me to get what you want. You can just ask."

Those brown eyes stared up at me, more synapses firing, but she said nothing. Not for a minute. Then two.

I reached for the fridge, pretty sure there were hotdogs in there, even if we didn't have buns.

"I need a favor," she said. "Don't talk, just listen."

I turned my attention back to her.

"If I..." she started, "I want you to tie me up, and uh... spank me."

"Like with a paddle?"

"No. Your hand," she said.

"Tie you up with what?"

"I have rope," she said.

She spent the next half hour showing me the optimal knots. It occurred to me that no twenty year old should have this level of expertise, but I didn't ask.

Jett interjected.

"So wait," Jett said. "You're a bondage expert and never told me?"

"You want me to tie you up?" I asked.

"I don't know, just like to know it's an option," Jett said. "If I wanted to try it."

My mind drifted to tying Jett up, wrists bound above her head, spreading her legs, going down on her until she told me to stop, not listening.

"I'm not an expert," I said. "Just a quick lesson."

"Go on," Jett said.

Lisa stripped down to her panties. I fashioned the knots just like she taught me, binding together her wrists, then her ankles. Then I sat on the edge of the couch, and she draped her body over my legs.

Jett interjected again.

"Make it sexy," she said. "Like you write."

"It wasn't really a sexy thing," I said.

"I don't care," Jett said.

I looked over at my girlfriend. Her cheeks looked... flushed. Something in this story was having an effect on her.

"How about you take your pants off," I said. "And in return, I'll make it sexy."

"Deal," Jett said.

She slipped out of her slacks, rolling them down her smooth legs, revealing semi-sheer panties with the outline of her pubic hair visible. She slid her pants down past her thighs, dropping them to the floor. Her white socks went up to her calves. My heart started beating faster. I never get tired of looking at her pale thighs, and the area in between. Jett knew I was watching, flinging her hair back, biting her lip, hazel eyes watching me watch. We both knew where this was going. Jett probably had it planned out.

Make it sexy, I told myself.

"She was leaning over your knee," Jett said. "And tell the story like you wanted to fuck her."

I knew what Jett meant, but the words were surprising. What Jett meant was I had the freedom to make the story sexy, without worrying about her being jealous. Permission was her intention, but what I heard was "I want you to fuck Lisa."

I took a deep breath.

Right. Over my knee. Sexy.

The whole experience was intimate, our bodies close together. She was nervous and vulnerable, not so much with the nudity or loss of control but with whatever hidden part of herself she was revealing.

Lisa seemed to be in her own head, for once not consciously teasing me, but teasing anyway, her nipples dragging over my legs, her soft body draped over my hard... legs.

"Now you spank me," Lisa said. "Hard as you can. Don't stop until I tell you."

I ran my hand over her firm ass. The soft panties would not help. It was the first time I really ever touched her, intimate and powerful. My cock got hard instantly. Lisa could probably feel it, but she didn't say anything. Me being turned on around her wasn't anything new. What was new was my hand, cupping and squeezing her ass. She didn't say anything. She was frozen.

I slapped her ass, as hard as I could, so hard it made my hand sting. I felt all the muscles in her abdomen flex.

"One," she counted. Her voice sounded unsteady.

Jett was transfixed by my story.

I hit Lisa again. Then again. By seven she was sobbing. I asked her to stop. She said no.

Two more and she was full blown crying, the pain was the trigger, but once she started, it didn't stop. It was strange and intimate. I'd obviously heard women cry before, but not while they were stretched over my knee. Never had I felt every sob, every wail echo through someone like I felt in Lisa.

I wanted to comfort her, to fix it, but I didn't know how. She didn't want me to hug her, she wanted me to hurt her.

"Jesus," Jett said. "This is pretty rough stuff."

I shrugged.

Another three and I was done, even if she wasn't.

"Not yet," Lisa said.

"I can't do this," I said. "Maybe you enjoy this but I don't."

"Just one more, hard as you can," she said. "Just.. just take my panties off first."

I wasn't going to have sex with her. We had gone down a similar path so many times before. I knew better. Despite that, I felt a thrill.

I ran my hand under the elastic band, running across her sore ass. I felt her body tense as I dragged her panties down to her thighs. Her tanned skin was blotchy and red.

Whatever we were doing was sexual, but it wasn't sex. I had one job to do, and it wasn't to love her or comfort her or fuck her. I had to hit her.

So I spanked her again. One last time.

"Maybe you touched her first," Jett suggested. She nodded me on, wanting me to change the story. For her.

I paused for a moment, Jett didn't want the truth. She was chasing something on her own. I looked at my sexy girlfriend and changed the story, leaning more toward what I wished had happened.

"I ran my hand across her ass cheeks, then down between them. She froze, not reacting but not telling me to stop. I slid down her ass to her pussy, feeling her inner lips and soft flesh, kneading in to her, finding her clit for just a moment, then sliding by, running my fingers through course hair."

"Then what?" Jett asked. She was breathing hard, face flushed.

"I circled back to her... vagina," I said.

"Really? Vagina?" Jett said, a note of disappointment at my word choice.

"I circled back to her... opening," I tried.

"I think that's worse," Jett said.

I just stared at Jett. She said nothing, was leaning against the edge of the couch, her legs spread, nothing between us but her sheer panties, her shirt had crept up her chest, showing her perfect stomach, the edges of her tattoo. Her hand rested on her inner thigh, not quite touching herself but so close.

I slid over to her, running my hands up her thighs, to the smooth fabric of her underwear. Silk? I pushed the fabric to the side. Jett's hazel eyes bored in to me. She didn't speak.

"I dipped a finger inside of her," I said, my actions following my words. "And she was already wet, pain and desire mixed together. Not understanding her want, but not needing understanding, only needing the pressure of my fingers inside of her."

"Yes," Jett said.

I wrapped my left hand around Jett's neck, holding her head steady, forcing her to look in my eyes while the fingers of my other hand slid against her pussy. She was wet. Eyes never leaving mine. Her breath caught as I entered her. Jett moaned as I curled my fingers.

"Yes," Jett said, a heavy sigh. "Then what?"

"She wanted my cock, had always wanted it, but I wouldn't give it to her," I said. "She had to beg."

I continued stroking her. She was wet and warm on my fingers. Jett closed her eyes, her whole body relaxing, neck and shoulders and arms going limp.

"Yes," she breathed.

"So beg," I said.

I moved my fingers inside of her, no longer stroking, more aggressive, fucking her more than caressing. Her eyes shot open, a question.

I nodded.

"Please can I have your cock?" she said.

"Where?" I growled.

She looked dumbfounded, looking for the perfect word. My fingers never stopped. I felt her shiver. Her languid eyes wanted everything.

"In my pussy," she whispered.

I smiled, probably goofy but who gives a shit. I pulled my fingers out and stood up, fumbling for my pants, not possibly able to get them off fast enough. I slid my pants and underwear off together, her eyes watching my cock spring loose. It had never been so hard. Precum already puddled on the end of it.

She leaned up, eyes following mine. Jett opened her mouth, slipping her perfect lips around the head, running her tongue across and through the precum.

"Please," she said. "I need your cock in my pussy."

She smiled. Playing a role but also not.

I bent over, grabbing her panties, pulling them up and off of her long legs in one motion. Who knows where they landed. Her legs fell akimbo on the couch. I jumped down between them, pulling her close, my cock a spear ready to impale her.

Jett nodded, seeing the implied violence, the capacity to hurt her, wanting it. My hard cock looked large against her petite frame. I reached around her narrow hips, lining her up. Then I fell in to her, my cock sliding all the way in her body in just one stroke.

"Oh fuu..." she never finished. Her body tensed around me, not unlike the feeling of Lisa when I spanked her. She was pinned under me, but even so she did everything in her power to meet my thrust, to push back in to me as I pounded in to her.

We didn't talk, the only sound was the slap of my body in to hers. Each stroke elicited a groan, as if my cock was so deep it was forcing the air out of her lungs, involuntary and uncontrolled.

"I'm gonna cum!" she said.

"Beg," I said.

Then she was screaming, her body writhing on my cock, her nails digging in to my chest. Jett's eyes were on fire for me as she came.

"You're so deep," she said. "Oh god."

I slammed my cock in to her again. She bit her lip and looked at me. My girlfriend's face looked almost... impressed. Grateful. Needy.

"Keep. Going," she said. She was gasping for air, each word a separate breath.

Then I was coming, spasming load after load inside of her, not stopping but slowing, each stroke less than the last.

Normally, after we fuck, we'll take turns rushing to the bathroom, cleaning up, maybe putting on underwear or pajamas before snuggling up. I just rolled off of her, both of us covered in sweat, mixed fluids leaking out of her, probably staining the couch. We didn't care. We needed air, a moment to cool off.

We laid half naked on the couch for some time, just the sound of our ragged breathing. When I had recovered enough to think again, to be more than just a body, I turned to Jett. Her hair was a sweaty mess, stomach and thighs covered in a sheen of sweat. She didn't bother to move, to cover up, or close her legs. Trimmed auburn hair and swollen lips. Her bruised pussy was open to me, cum leaking out.

She smiled. I smiled back.

What the fuck just happened? My story of spanking Lisa had morphed into the craziest sex of my life, Jett and I improvising, half playing a role and half just desperate to fuck each other.

I never told Jett the rest of the story. The true story, the part I would never share.

I was ready to quit hurting Lisa before she was, ignoring her pleas for more. She begged at first. Then she yelled, called me a fucking pussy, too weak to hurt her for real.

I didn't know what to do, so I just grabbed around her hips and shoulders and kind of spun her off me, landing her on the couch. With her wrists and ankles bound, she flopped over, face down and ass up. She was naked and helpless.

"Are you going to fuck me now?" she asked. Her voice was raw from her beating. It sounded like a challenge. What I heard was "Fuck me."

Lisa had spent months sexually tormenting me. Despite the crying, my cock was hard. I wanted her. I imagined what it would feel like to slide inside of her. I wanted to reach out, convinced she was wet for me, wanting to test it, prove it. It would be so easy. All she had to do was ask.

"Is that what you want?" I asked.

"Fuck you," she said.

Then I knew. Lisa wanted me to fuck her. She wouldn't ask for it, wanted to fight it, wanted to say no, pretend it wasn't her idea. She wanted me to push past her boundaries. Force her. So much of her behavior made sense. She kept putting me in a situation to fuck her, only to say no. Once or twice is an accident, but not all summer. Over and over and over.

Lisa needed something, said she could get it from me, that I was safe.

As strong as my desire was to fuck her back then, and it was quite strong, there was a weight and dread and half recognition that I was in over my head.

So I untied her, held her. She tucked her face against my chest and cried, telling me she was sorry. I held this beautiful, naked, bruised woman close. My cock kept asking why I wasn't fucking her while my brain kept asking how I could help.

--

Days after my wild encounter with Jett.

I rushed home. Traffic was shit. Jett had an exhibition. I should have been home thirty minutes ago. We were meeting at my place. She was alone with Lisa.

Fuck.

No good could come from this. Jett seemed to take my unusual living situation well, but it wouldn't last forever. I wasn't prepared to find a new roommate (and for that matter, neither was Lisa). I could see a world where I moved in with Jett, but we couldn't rush it.

I burst through the door, expecting to find... I don't know. A furious Jett? I found no one.

"Brett?" I heard Jett's voice from the back of the apartment.

"Yeah?"

"We're in Lisa's room," Jett said.

Fuck. Again.

I put my stuff down and stalked to the back of the apartment. The bedroom door was mostly shut but not latched. I pushed it open.

12