My Pretty New Fishing Buddy

Story Info
Larry goes fishing and meets a sexy fishing buddy and more!
4.2k words
4.34
30.7k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I unexpectedly got the week off work, so I decided to head up to the lake for a fun and relaxing day of fishing. I jumped in my pickup and drove just a wee bit over an hour until I arrived at the lake. I got out and grabbed my fishing pole and gear. It would take another ten-minute to hike through the thick green forest until I reached the shore. I gazed in awe at the sheer beauty of the sun beaming down on the trees that lined the opposite shoreline. Tiny waves rolled across the lake slapping playfully against the pebbles and rocks. The leaves rustled as the branches swayed gently in the breeze.

I took my jacket off and hung it over the back of my folding chair then rolled up my sleeves, sat down and baited my hook. I threw my line in the water then sat back and soaked up the late summer sun. I waited patiently for a naïve little fish to swim along and chomp down on my helpless little worm.

I had just nodded off when suddenly, I heard a soft female voice behind me asking me how the fishing was going. I tipped my cap up, pulled my sunglasses part-way down my nose to see who was standing behind me. A cute and very petite, middle-aged woman stood behind me wearing a ball cap over her short strawberry blonde hair.

"Well, let's just say I'm not doing very good. I haven't had a nibble since I came here." I answered.

"Well, you look like you could use a little bit of company. Mind if I join you?" she asked.

"Sure, set your chair down. By the way, my name's Larry. What's your name?"

"Hi, Larry. Glad to meet you, I'm Janet." she cheerfully replied as she sat down and reached into her shopping bag for a box of worms.

"Don't worms bother you?" I queried.

"No, worms are okay. Snakes, on the other hand, I don't like them." Janet said bluntly as she baited her hook and threw it in.

"Do you come here often?"

"I come out here as often as I can. I live up there on that hill," Janet pointed out. "Where are you from?"

"Oh, I live in a small town outside Toronto."

Janet was wearing a thin, olive-coloured fishing vest over top of a blue short sleeve shirt. She neatly had her shirt tucked inside of her tight-fitting jeans which showed off her tiny hourglass figure.

Janet had a fun, trusting, but submissive nature about her. The two of us sat fishing and talking for the better part of two hours when suddenly her fishing pole came alive. Janet's line started rolling out and danced around in the water.

Janet's smooth voice abruptly shrieked like an excited little schoolgirl playing in a playground. "Hey, I got a bite!!"

"Don't pull it so hard, you'll lose him!" I instructed. After fighting with it, she finally landed a small rock bass. It wasn't a big fish, but you would've sworn she caught Moby Dick; she was so excited.

I unhooked Janet's fish from her line and threw it back in. "Okay little fella, go back home to mommy."

"Hey Larry, where's your fish?" Janet teased as she sat back in her chair again.

"I think he skipped school today," I moaned.

"Ha...Ha, I don't think your fish is smart enough to go to school." Janet jokes.

After a few minutes, Janet seemed pretty quiet. I looked over at her staring aimlessly across the lake. She was either deep in thought or daydreaming. I also noticed that her red ball cap seemed a bit oversized for her fine facial features. Her skin was fair, somewhat sunburnt with freckles.

"It's so peaceful here, the water is calm, the birds are singing, the flies are annoying and I'm sitting next to the prettiest fishing partner in the world."

It took her a second or two for what I just said to sink in. Not sure if she heard right, Janet jerked her head towards me, looking a little bit confused. "Huh -what?- say that again!"

I casually smiled at her and repeated. "I said you're the most beautiful fishing partner in the world."

Janet was pleasantly taken back, she blushed and blinked her eyes a few times in disbelief. Not sure what to say next, she reached over and placed her hand over mine

"Aww...thank you!" she spoke humbly. "Are you coming back tomorrow?"

"Only, if you're going to be here," I answered.

"Oh, I will...I will."

Janet's eyes twinkled as we carried on joking and laughing. Then the unexpected happened, Janet and I stopped clowning around and stared into each other's eyes. Suddenly, fishing didn't seem all that important now.

"Larry, kiss me!" Janet murmured as she moved her head closer to mine.

I instead, rose slowly from my chair towards Janet until our lips touched in a never-ending series of short kisses. Her lips were fine, soft, and moist like a rose petal. Her breath felt warm and fresh against my face as my lips slid to the edge of her mouth, then her nose and eyes. My heart pounded harder with each kiss. I softly nudged, licked, and kissed the base of her neck. I could feel her pulse beating in anticipation of what was to come. With more fervour, I brushed against her small but strong chin line with my lips then took her earlobes playfully between my teeth. My lips then covered her mouth once more as we embraced and kissed. I kissed her with such devastating thoroughness that it left her damp and trembling.

It was at that moment that we were no longer fishing buddies. We unexpectedly became two people lusting for each other.

"Wow!" was all Janet could muster as she slowly regained her sanity. She clumsily raised her hand and fanned herself. Then she straightened her hat, hair, shirt and vest.

"Umm, Hey, I have a couple of egg salad sandwiches, do you want one?"

"Nah, that's okay. I brought my own," I shrugged as I picked up the little cooler I packed with a couple of tuna sandwiches, chocolate bars, and orange juice. As I pulled my lunch out, Janet reached over and playfully snatched one of the chocolate bars right out of my hand.

"Hey, what are you doing?" I laughed as I tried to grab it back. "That's my chocolate bar!"

"It's mine now," Janet playfully taunted. "that'll teach you to wave these things around in front of me."

Janet continued. "I'll tell you what, I'll make a deal with you."

"Hmm, what kind of deal?" I asked suspiciously.

"You can have the chocolate bar if you can get it back from me."

I could see the gears spinning around inside her head, she had some devilish little scheme going. Hmm, I wonder what she's up to.

"Heh...heh, no problem!" I spoke as I again quickly tried to grab the chocolate bar.

"Ha...Ha," she laughed menacingly. Janet pulled her shirt out, then dropped the chocolate bar down.

"Damn it, Janet, that's the oldest trick in the book!" I exclaimed.

"-and apparently, it still works too!" Janet interrupted laughing.

I quickly jumped up, unbuttoned the top button on her shirt and shoved my hand down inside, grabbing for the chocolate bar.

Janet shrieked and laughed, "Larry, what are you doing?"

"I'm going to teach you not to steal a guy's chocolate bar!" "Well...hey, grab the chocolate bar, not my tits!" Janet continued laughing.

Janet's skin felt warm and drenched as she worked up a sweat trying to keep the chocolate bar away from me. Finally, I got it, it was beyond melted, but I didn't care. All I cared about was I got it! I did a little victory dance while waving the bar in front of her face.

Janet looked down and noticed her shirt was wide open and her breasts exposed to the world. She half-shrugged her shoulders and gave a dismissive wave of her hand. She was having too much fun to worry about them and couldn't be bothered to button up.

Once Janet calmed down, I waved a granola bar which I snatched from her in revenge around in the air. I pulled my pants out while thrusting my hips. I threatened to drop her granola bar down my pants.

"You wouldn't dare!" she laughed. "I'll reach down there and get it, you know!" she laughingly threatened.

"Ha...Ha, I just did!" I stuck my tongue out and dared her to go for it!

In one motion, Janet leaped up, pushed me to the ground, quickly loosened my belt, with both hands, she grabbed my jeans and with a couple of good yanks, my jeans were down past my ass. My cock sprung up in Janet's face, but she kept searching for and grabbing for her granola bar. Finally, she retrieved the badly bent bar and held it in the air as she declared victory.

"You didn't think I'd reach down your pants for it, didn't you?" Janet jokes.

"Ha, I knew you would. That's why I did it!" I happily admitted.

Janet's eyes glanced down towards my hard cock. She first opened her mouth and flicked the head with her tongue then Sucked and licked the shaft of my ever so grateful cock before she greedily swallowed it.

"How does my tongue feel?"

"Oh, it feels great. Keep doing that." I moaned.

Experience and practice come with age, her 46 years of life on this planet had turned her into a gifted oralist. I reached down and placed my hand on the back of her head forcing my cock deeper between her pert lips.

"Mmm, your precum tastes delicious," Janet spoke in a seductively soft voice.

"Oooh, I'm going to cum, Janet!"

"Cum inside my mouth. I want to know if your cum tastes good too."

Seconds later, my legs started trembling, my hands clenched into a tight fist as my eyes rolled to the back of my head. All I could do was incoherently mumble.

After I gave Janet her treat, I laid my head back in the grass feeling content with the world around me while Janet closed her eyes and savoured every drop of my cum. Janet's hair tickled my chin as she laid her head on my chest while I recovered.

After a few long minutes of reflection, she lifted her head, smiled then looked into my eyes. "You know what Larry?, I'm going to think about you tonight when I'm playing with my pussy."

My cock instantly turned from a limp exposed piece of meat to a hard-on after the thought of her masturbating.

"Do you want to fuck?" I asked.

"No, I think you should go home tonight and think of me too while you masturbate," Janet answered as she rubbed my manhood.

Suddenly, her eyes lit up. "I know...I'll call you,...yeah...I'll call you tonight when I'm masturbating. We could have fun over the phone."

The two of us eventually got up, straightened ourselves out and exchanged phone numbers. We agreed on a time for our little version of phone sex and grabbed our fishing gear.

"Mmm, I have to go. I have a date with my vibrator." Janet said after we kissed a few more times, she lightly patted my chest then stepped away.

My cock must have gotten hard at least a dozen times before I got home as I kept thinking about Janet. I made myself a light dinner then tidied up a bit before heading up the stairs to my room. I sat on the bed daydreaming about Janet while I waited for her to call.

A little after seven o'clock, my phone buzzed. "Hi Larry, it's Janet. How are you doing?" she asked with a sexy, upbeat voice.

"I'm doing great. I had a lot of fun this afternoon," I replied.

"Oh, me too. I even told my sister, Christina, about us." Janet added.

"I suppose she thinks I'm a bad boy."

"Ha...Ha, no...you can ask her yourself." Janet pointed her phone's camera at her sister who was kneeling on the bed naked. I could see she was blonde and maybe looked a little bit older.

"Hi, Larry...yes, you were a bad boy to reach down my sister's shirt like that for that chocolate bar. Just for that, I'm going to teach you not to mess with my sister. I'm going to eat my sister out instead of you." Christina said forcefully.

Janet came back on the phone, "My sister's really mad at you, and she's going to take it out on my pussy. Are you playing with yourself, Larry?"

"Oh yeah, and I'm hard too!" I exclaimed while gently stroking my cock.

"Hey, show it to us while you play with it," Janet ordered. I pointed my phone at my dick as I stroked it.

Janet placed her phone on a dresser, then she jumped back in bed. The two siblings embraced and kissed each other passionately.

A few minutes went by when Christina picked up the phone and pointed it at Janet as she sucked and fondled her tiny breasts. "Janet's being bad; she's sucking my tits now. You're a bad influence on my sister Larry. You made her so horny she won't let me stop eating her pussy until I make her squirt!"

Janet snatched the phone back from Christina, "Don't listen to that bitch Larry, she gets wet when she eats my pussy, and she loves it!"

"Doesn't Christina have a nice, yummy ass? I love licking her little brown hole." Janet admitted while pointing her phone at Christina bending over on the bed spreading her ass-cheeks with her hands

"Oh, hell yeah, I'd even stick my finger or pecker in there."

"Well, maybe you can do that with both of us tomorrow," Janet suggested.

"B-b-b...both of you?" I stuttered.

"What's the matter, Larry?" Janet joked. "Don't you think you can manage two girls?"

I shot back, " - don't know, but it sure would be worth dying to find out."

Janet giggled, "Ha...Ha, Christina's got a couple of fingers up my pussy. Who's the bad one now?"

"Christina 's the bad sister for sure!" I said. Janet repeated to her sister what I just said.

"Hey, I'm not the bad sister!" she playfully snapped back. "There's another sister yet."

"How many sisters are there?" I asked puzzled.

"There's one more sister, and there's my best friend whom I fuck almost every day. We like to think of her as a sister too. Maybe you'll get a chance with all of us someday."

Geez...I can just see my gravestone, 'Here Lies Larry. He was fucked to death.'

"Larry, Christina 's going to make me squirt any second, are you cuming too?"

I listened as Janet took rapid breaths at first, then her breathing got slow and shallow as she then took in long breaths. I could hear faint moans as her breathing picked up again. Janet finally took a big breath and let out a sharp gasp as she climaxed.

"Janet just made a huge mess; I'm covered in her cum and now the bed's all wet," Christina exclaimed as she panned the camera at herself drenched in cum. Then at Janet who was laying in cum soaked bedsheets.

A couple of seconds later Janet asked. "Did you cum Larry?"

"Oh yeah, I did," I admitted.

"Great, so did I."

What time do you think you'll be here tomorrow?"

"I don't know, are we going fishing first?" I inquired.

"Hmm...tell you what, let's meet back at our little spot around ten o'clock tomorrow, okay? We can fool around there for a while too. Then the two of us will walk out, get your truck and drive around to my place. You better plan on spending a night or two as well. How does that sound?"

"Sounds like a perfect week to me." I agreed.

"Ok Honey, you go to bed and get some rest. Bye...Bye!"

"Bye Larry!" Christina shouted from the background as Janet hung up.

I rolled over and laid my head on the pillow and kept thinking about Janet and me with the chocolate bars. Later, I thought about Christina and Janet playing together. Another thought crossed my mind, what it would've been like if I had a sister like Christina when I was growing up.

The next morning, I threw my gear back in the truck then gave Janet a quick call, telling her I was on my way.

Again, I drove until I reached the end of the road. Janet was sitting in her chair with her legs crossed waiting for me. She was wearing a white tank top and red shorts. Janet looked a wee bit upset.

"Hey, what's going on?" I asked as I thought maybe there was something seriously wrong.

"We can't go down to our spot." Janet moaned. "There's a bunch down there fishing today. We can go back to my place; if that's okay with you?"

Yeah, sure...sounds fine to me," I shrugged as I grabbed her chair and turned back towards the truck.

"Hey Larry, Can I drive?" Janet asked as she carried her pole and plastic bag.

I shrugged, "Sure, why not?"

I tossed the keys over to Janet and got in. She turned the truck around and drove a couple of roads over to her place. Her driveway snaked up a long hill towards a century-old red-brick farmhouse. The barn and other buildings looked like they were torn down decades ago. We strolled up a stone covered sidewalk to the front door of the house. Walking through the door was like stepping back in time to the middle or late nineteen-fifties. The wallpaper was a badly faded yellow with flowers and lifted in spots. The light switches were the old push-button and were likely in the house when it originally got electricity. The furniture was beautifully polished and kept in pristine condition. They looked like they could've been passed down a generation or two and may well be worth thousands of dollars at an antique auction. The curtains were white and they looked new. The sun-blessed this old house with a cheerful luminosity.

"Hey, how about a kiss, then I'll get us something to drink. We can sit outside?" Janet directed.

Janet took off for what seemed like forever. Finally, she came back with a bottle of red wine. She wore only her red shorts and flip flops. Her hair fluttered freely as we stepped outside into the hot summer sun. Her tiny tits jiggled while we walked slowly towards an old wooden swing bench sitting under an umbrella of lush evergreens.

"Is this ok, Larry?" Janet poured a bit of wine into two red plastic cups and handed me one.

"Oh, this is fantastic! I love it here. I happily chimed as I looked around at the trees than at her.

The birds chirped loudly as if they were gossiping among themselves about us. Occasionally, I could hear planes flying overhead.

Janet got up, kicked her flip flops off, then she pushed her red shorts to the ground. She quickly cupped her tits with her hands. Then she combed her thick black bush with her fingers before sitting back down. Janet cuddled up to me, her hair once again tickled my chin as she laid her head upon my shoulder.

"Larry, do you think I'm pretty?" Janet asked as she raked her fingers through my chest hairs.

"Hmm, of course, you're very pretty," I replied as I stroked her arms.

After some time, Christina walked out of the house wearing a thick white bathrobe adorned with red roses and fuzzy yellow slippers. She was a natural blonde with her hair dyed almost white. Christina wore her hair tied up into a bun with a couple of curls of hair down each side of her face. Christina was fair skin except for some tanning around her neck, arms and a little sunburn on her nose. She wore considerably more makeup than Janet.

"Hi, Larry, finally glad to meet you," Christina said as she offered her hand for a handshake. I reached out and shook her hand while nodding yes.

Christina looked down at my cock and gave it a quick rub. "Oh Janet, are we going to have fun with that!"

"Hey, nobody touches this cock until it's been inside me first. You got that!" Janet barked as she slapped Christina's hand and grabbed my cock. With her free hand, she waved her finger at Christina.

Christina looked slightly miffed but she knew her older sister was right, after all, she found me first. It's only fair that she gets the first fuck. Christina shamefully nodded her head in agreement, and without so much as a whimper, she calmly and patiently sat on the grass. Christina propped herself up with her left arm. Her right hand rested on her partially curled leg.

The three of us talked for a few minutes. However, Janet was starting to get impatient with the two of us. She wanted more action and less talk. Janet took matters (my cock) into her own hands. She wrapped her tiny lips around my manhood as her sister watched. I felt Janet's tits rubbing against my leg. I reached under and cupped her warm and soft breasts. I loved the way her breasts hung and jiggled so freely as she moved. I caressed Janet's back, shoulders and neck as she kept working on my cock. My eyes were just about in the back of my head when Janet decided it was time for her treat. She jumped on top of me as we sat in the swing, facing her sister, she inserted my stiff cock into her pussy. Slowly she lowered herself down, swallowing every inch. We quickly established our rhythm. I ran my hands up and down Janet's smooth and tanned back as we fucked. Now and then, I would reach around grabbing and squeezing her grapefruit-size tits. I loved feeling her nipples get hard as I rubbed and pinched them between my fingers.

12