My Professor's Sissy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Washing up after, hands in the soapy water, I whimpered as I felt Professor Amber behind me, feeling my nylons up and down at her own pace.

"Did you enjoy today, Rory?" I nodded, unable to speak, her exploration of me continuing. "We both did as well, and you were a very good girl for us. I think this will be what you will be doing every Saturday from now on, spending the day being our girly maid. Does that sound like something you'd like to do?" Another nod, eagerly wishing I got to experience this again. Her hands moved to my ass, pinching and squeezing while I softly moaned, no longer able to focus on my task.

"Good girl. Felicia already has many outfit ideas for you, her own personal doll to play with." Pressing me into the counter, I shook with need as I felt her presence. "I have my own plans for you, depending on how good of a student you are of course." I whined, her hands finding my clit in its panties. Gently rubbing and teasing, Professor Amber eagerly forced all sorts of noises out of her good girl, thoroughly enjoying the control she had over me. I was lost in the sensation of being owned. Being dominated. Gripping the counter, it was all I could do not to fall down.

With a soft chuckle, Professor Amber retreated, a teasing pat on my butt as I was left to the dishes once again. Heart pounding in my chest, a straining eager caged clit, and a mind racing with fantasies and hopes, it took a while to refocus on my task. Finished for the night, they helped me out of my dress, taking off my make-up, once again naked and caged before the two women.

Kneeling in front of them, I whimpered as Professor Amber gently tapped my clit with her foot. "This stays on until next Saturday, even if you get your grade back. We will talk about your release then, and only then." The stern look in her eye melting my objections, only able to nod, soft noises escaping my lips.

"I don't know Syl, I think we should keep her locked forever! It made her such a good girl for us today, it seems far too important to let go of." Felicia smiled, giggling at the horror spreading over my face. A smirk from Professor Amber, she bent down to cup my chin, staring deep into my eyes.

"We will see."

Once again I was met by a sleepless night, aching desperately while I squirmed in my bed. I wanted to cum, to get hard, and yet I also wanted to stay locked, being their good girl forever, leaking and denied while I was stuffed into an array of outfits. Torn, and for the first time it didn't matter how strong my resolve was in that moment. I no longer had the key, no longer was in control of my freedom. My clit. I had given it away to those two beautiful women, for better or for worse. All I could do was pout, humping the air while my imagination coursed through me.

That week we did indeed get our assignment back, a smirk on Professor Amber's face while handing it over. She made a show of her charm bracelet while reaching over my shoulder to place it on my desk, my eyes widening as I saw my key attached to it. Hidden in plain sight, right there among the other silver ornaments. I couldn't take my eyes off it for the rest of the class.

Saturday couldn't arrive quickly enough, finding myself in a ridiculously pink outfit to match my clit. Felicia had me in stockings and a corset, with elbow length silky gloves, although today I had been refused panties, blushing through the continuous comments directed at my exposed little clitty. Pink eye shadow and lips as well, I found it very hard to pass a mirror all day, seeing the little pink slut they had turned me into.

After dinner Professor Amber tied a whimpering and shaking sissy to her chair, arms behind me and legs spread. Felicia held my head back, playing with my hair while she giggled and talked, soothing my nerves. My eyes locked onto the woman in front of me, the key shaking on her wrist, eyes dancing with excitement seeing the control she had over me. Running hands up and down my legs, I could do nothing but whimper, leaning against Felicia for support.

"Was it a hard week for you, my good girl?" I nodded, clit screaming to be released. Professor Amber smiled, hands never leaving my legs. "Such a long time in this tiny cage, and you did so well being patient. We are so proud of you."

"So proud cutie, you've made us both so happy!" I blushed, thanking them both. Despite the frustration, I had absolutely loved the week of their control, the subtle glances, the messages, the teasing. Being Rory for them was exhilarating, and easily the most fun I'd had dressing up. The familiar ache that had pushed me to finish and excel on assignments, that drove me wild with need and frustration, somehow had become a welcomed feeling under Professor Amber's control. Knowing she held that control, wanted that control, relishing in the emotions she put me through, all made it a feeling I now craved.

I hated to admit it, but a part of me didn't want to lose that feeling. That ache. That need. I wanted to be her good girl, her sissy student, her maid. I wanted to share with Felicia, the friendly way she helped me, teased me.

But I also wanted to cum. Badly.

I watched, with conflicting feelings churning inside of me, as Professor Amber slid the key into my cage. I whimpered as I felt the built-in lock slide out, my cock straining freely for the first time in weeks, freed from its tiny pink prison. Eyes alive with excitement, Professor Amber ran her hands up and down my cock, smiling at my moans. Felicia held me tight in a hug, her face close to mine, calling me a good girl.

Holding me in her firm hands, Professor Amber continued her gentle assault on my cock. "This is rather fun Felicia, you should try it. Look at all the pretty faces she makes." Smiling, she looked up at her wife during my torment, my frustrated and excited noises filling the room.

"I think I will leave the teasing of our new little pet here up to you, I far prefer her pretty cage." Felicia giggled, listening to all the pretty noises her wife was forcing out of me. I couldn't stop the whimpers and moans escaping me, marked as the needy horny slut that I was. Eyes closed, head rolled back, I gasped in shock loudly as I felt strong vibrations on the head of my cock.

Met with a deviously smiling Professor Amber, rubbing a vibrating wand up and down my cock, I lasted all of five seconds under her new torment before I was begging to cum. She smiled, a knowing look as she gazed up at the desperation leaking out of me.

"Well, I suppose you did say that you gave yourself a release after each assignment, didn't you?" Under the watchful stare of her stern eyes, I could only nod, softly whimpering as I tried to cum. "But you also handed over your key to me, to serve me. To be my good girl. Didn't you?" Groaning, seeing the hunger and excitement in her eyes, I wanted to plead with her. To argue. But I knew Professor Amber, knew complaining would not be in my favour, sighing as I nodded once more.

Another smile, steeped in evil intent as she gently pushed once more on her vibrator, forcing a frustrated moan out of me. "I think, instead of simply allowing you a release, I will offer you a choice." My eyes widened in fear, so desperate to cum. "You may choose an orgasm now, and I will force many out of you with my vibrator. Afterwards I will hand you the key to your cage, and our fun Saturdays will be at an end." I whined, knowing how much I wanted to cum,needed to cum. Yet, the past two weeks had been so exciting, so thrilling in serving these two wonderful women.

Seeing the pain in my eyes, Professor Amber continued. "Or," those commanding eyes never leaving me, holding my full attention, "you continue being our good girl, surrendering a bit more of yourself to our control, and keep wearing this cute little cage for us." That smile, hiding intent but also inviting, drawing you in and holding you there. I whimpered as I stared down, wanting that more than anything in the world.

"But you will not be cumming until the end of the semester."

The price of that dream, that scenario I wanted so dearly, hit me hard. Sitting there, my hard denied cock in her hands, practically begging on its own to cum, powerful vibrations coursing through it, and I was being asked to give that up. To let go, to give in. I couldFEEL my orgasm, just on the brink, as if a gentle breeze would have cum shooting out of me. It had been on the forefront of my mind for weeks, fueling my desperation, my attentiveness. I wanted it so badly, shaking with need to feel it.

And yet, without hesitation, I asked not to cum.

Nearly in tears, my body quivering with the knowledge of what I was agreeing to, I begged Professor Amber to stop. To lock me back up. To make me her good girl. Whimpering, exhausted, I saw her smile grow even wider, that terrifying excited look in her eyes as she stared up at me, calling me her good girl. Behind me Felicia squealed, kissing my cheek, saying how much fun we were going to have, all the plans they had for me. I smiled weakly, watching as my erection twitched and pulsed, quickly forgotten by my new keyholder. My new owner.

As if fearing I'd change my mind, Professor Amber iced me down and the cage re-locked quickly, before being let out of my chair. On shaky legs, my heels clicking off the hardwood floors, the two women led me to the bathroom to clean up. I showered, feeling refreshed, trying and failing to ignore the aching and pulsing clit between my legs. Despite the need I felt to cum, to escape, I knew I had made the right decision.

That was until I saw the pink outfit they were sending me home in. Pink eyeshadow and lips accompanied ridiculously bright pink leggings and top, tight everywhere on my body. My clit was perfectly outlined, nowhere to hide, as I slid matching socks and sneakers on my feet. Giggling, Felicia placed pink clips in my wig to keep it out of my face, enjoying the blushed forced there far too much for my liking!

Professor Amber handed me a bag with my things, hugging me tightly, thanking me for trusting and accepting her control. Not wanting to be left out, Felicia pressed against me from behind, sandwiching me between the two of them, making me smile, the safest place in the world. Only slightly terrified, I walked home, head still in a cloud from what had happened. What I had agreed to.

Opening the door, I found both my roommates cooking dinner, freezing in place as I walked in, my outfit something hard to ignore. They both fell on the floor laughing, ignoring my glares and pleading to stop. I sat down at the counter to explain the last few weeks, to a chorus of snickers and teasing. I was not looking forward to the next few months living with them...even if I secretly loved the teasing.

Classes were not any easier after agreeing to my new keyholder, the ache in my clit a new constant in my life. Professor Amber continuously shot me knowing glances, subtle enough to make me blush furiously without effort. Often at night I spent hours trying on all my outfits, modelling them through text to her and Felicia, so they could determine what I should wear underneath my clothes at school.Underneath for now, a constant threat both women enjoyed casually throwing in my direction.

Saturdays continued in much the same way, being a helpful maid in their household. Each week I felt myself sinking further into my feminine persona, the denial a catalyst for that part of me. Professor Amber had added a plug to my uniform for the day, feeling it with every step, the jeweled pink end always making them both laugh when I was told to bend over. It felt like all I did was blush under the torment of them both.

I was always released each Saturday, to clean and shave, although Professor Amber took pride in doing it herself. It was as if my cock was a prized possession for her, a work of art to be admired but never used. True to her word, for the next month I was given no release, simply teased and edged until my mind seemed to melt. Always looking down at those eyes filled with excitement, enjoying the control she had over me. I continued to sink into the realisation that I truly was a toy for their amusement.

Professor Amber's grammar class was my only one Tuesdays and Thursdays, so one week I was asked to arrive early at their place before each day. I sat down in their bedroom, still groggy from being up so early, as they got ready around me. Felicia would pass by, giggling at me on my knees, eyes cast down. Soon my keyholder bent me over the bed, whimpering softly as my plug was shoved inside of me. Panties and black, sheer tights slid up my smooth legs, making me groan as I realised their intentions.

"I've decided," Professor Amber dictated, her hands running up and down my legs, "that you will present yourself properly in my class from now on. Each morning you are my student, you will arrive here to be properly dressed." I quietly blushed, feeling the cute black, white, and grey skirt slide up my legs. A simply black top, sleeves stopping just past my elbows, and black four inch heels. My feet hurt just thinking of being in them all day.

Sitting still while they both added make-up and nail polish, the aching pulse between my legs reminding me that I gave up the right to protest a while ago. Staring into the mirror, I slightly gasped at how beautiful I felt, such a simple outfit and yet it still felt so exciting to wear. Another giggle behind me as Felicia smoothed out my skirt, and some of my nerves.

"You're look amazing sweetie! I can't wait to get my hands on you each week now." That eager smile on Professor Amber's wife's face, I sighed, resigned to my fate, happily so. I hadn't planned to go to school this early, but Professor Amber had morning classes to teach, so I simply hid in the library to do some work. While I was fairly open about being gender fluid with a lot of my classmates, this was certainly the most feminine I had presented myself at school so far. I got a few stares during the day, but for the most part I breathed a sigh of relief, as no one really seemed to care.

I sat down at my desk, right in front of Professor Amber (a now permanent seating arrangement), that knowing smile bringing a deep blush to my cheeks. She found every excuse to call on me in class, even referring to me as Rory! My poor caged clit strained harder than ever before under my skirt as I stammered through each answer, hearing the snickering behind me, obviously enjoying our Professor signaling me out.

Returning home after that first day, I didn't know how I was going to do that again, never mind twice a week! Being denied, clitty locked away, the thrill of being Rory in public was almost too much to take. I felt like I was going insane with need, running hands up and down my legs, whimpering in my room as I slowly was driven mad. My ass pulsed around my plug, wanting more of that sensation, wanting desperately to be fucked.

How was I going to last until the end of the semester???

Professor Amber never relented, seeming to take pleasure in the aching agony behind my eyes. She would simply pat my cheek after each class, calling me her good girl, sending me home with the promise to see me Saturday. Each time casually showing off her bracelet, and the key I had given away to be under her control. The urge to cum was constantly on my mind, but being called a good girl by that woman melted me. It made it worth any frustration my clit put me through, and any task she set before me.

Which, as it turned out, was a lot of them.

Professor Amber settled quickly into the role of my keyholder and owner. Felicia enjoyed control over me as well, but there was never a dispute as to who commanded me. Dominated me. She would enjoy showing me off to friends, serving at parties small and large. The kinkier of which laughed as I was commanded to lift up my skirt to show off my clit, blushing and humiliated as they commented on how pretty and small it was.

One of her friends, another professor at the university, took more of a liking to me than simple teasing. Professor Amber and Felicia sat me down after finishing my chores, explaining their friend had inquired if I would enjoy spending the night at his place. Eyes wide, my clit instantly straining at the thought, I couldn't contain my excitement at the idea. Both smiling, they squeezed my hand, leading me upstairs to get ready.

A bright pink latex dress, snug up until my waist, the hem hiding my clit perfectly. I felt it with every breath, unable to stop running my hands over my new second skin. Light pink fishnets, collar, and ankle boots were next, feeling like a sissy princess. They fussed with a blonde pigtail wig, ensuring it was in the right place, before touching up my make-up to complete my outfit. I brimmed with excitement, giggling with them both as I stared in the mirror, shaking with nerves all through the drive to his house.

I stood in place as he looked me over, the three talking casually as if I wasn't even there. Professor Amber finally said to bring me back tomorrow morning 'in one piece', laughing at my red face as they both left, soon welcomed inside by a caring but firm hand on my back. I stared with wide eyes, ready for what was to come. Seeing the hunger inside of him as he looked me over made my knees weak, clit aching and straining. Before I saw any more of the house I found myself kneeling in front of him, his beautiful cock deep in my throat.

Certainly not my first experience, but still the power behind his commanding thrusts in my mouth were intoxicating. I knelt still, moaning around his cock as he used me, sliding back and forth along my tongue. Equally sharing in my excitement for the evening, it didn't take long for him to fill my mouth with cum, the familiar taste of being used. Being a good girl. Looking up at him, giggling, I made sure he was watching as I swallowed, eagerly ready for his control.

Control and domination were what I received, ten times over. He explored my body all night, reddening my ass over his lap, teasing my clit until I leaked, ripping my fishnets to gain access to my plugged, ready, and eager little hole. Despite the three orgasms he pumped inside of me, I still knew I wasn't allowed to cum, holding back the amazing feeling of his beautiful cock sliding over my g-spot. All I could think of as he dropped me off the next morning, greeted by two women giggling at the state of me, was that I could definitely get used to nights like that.

The final month seemed to fly by. Professor Amber made sure I was kept on course for my education, knowing my tendency to wander, to get bored. My aching clit was a constant reminder of how much I enjoyed being her good girl, and scholastics were apart of that. I had found all the motivation I needed to finally be an excellent student, having more success than ever before. Even my other professors commentated on the passion I had for their classes, blushing at the thought of revealing the reason why!

Each Saturday I happily trotted over to my owner's house, smiling and giggling through chores. My nightly visits to her friend (who made me call him Daddy, oh how I excitedly shivered each time I did) continued as well, although still pouting not being allowed to cum. I didn't even ask after the first night with him, I knew the answer she'd give me, along with the punishment for asking. Besides, I knew Professor Amber enjoyed my denial, the emotions it brought out of me, and seeing that excited look in her eyes made me so happy. So eager to please.

All it cost me was my orgasms, how hard could that be?

The Saturday after the semester, I found myself shaking with excitement all day. Feeling the white tights on my legs rub together, my pretty maids dress swishing around me, I could barely focus on my chores. Taking far longer to complete even the simplest task, I moaned from every teasing touch both women laid on me, tormented by their smiles and laughter. My clit strained in its cage all day, betraying my eagerness.