My Queer Cousins Ch. 03

Story Info
A 90's transexual, sci-fi, mystery romcom.
9.5k words
4.79
2.7k
4

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/16/2023
Created 12/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RoryOmore
RoryOmore
312 Followers

My Queer Cousins

Chapter Three: Billie Jack

Thunder Bay Ontario: 1990

The first thing I thought when Billie stepped up to the urinal next to me was, shit, did she leave Andie in the bar all alone?

My second thought was interrupted before I could put it into words. The guy at the pisser on the other side of Billie said, "Hey lady, you can't. What the... Hell!"

"Mind your own business," Billie said.

Oh fuck.

"I don't know what kind of freaks they have where you come from buddy..."

Then there was the smack of Billie's fist hitting the guy's face, and the thud of the guy's body hitting the floor.

"Son of a bitch!" I exclaimed, swinging around and accidentally dribbling the last bit of my business down the back of Billie's pant leg.

The guy was slumped on the floor up against the wall beside her. Billie hadn't even turned away from the wall, hadn't even taken both hands off her dick. Billie could throw a punch.

"My dad told me there were a lot of assholes down south," she said, shaking off her cock, ignoring the guy groaning on the floor. Then she glanced over at me standing there, literally, with my dick in my hand.

"Better zip up, cousin," she said. "People got a thing about dicks around here."

Andie and me had arrived at the Maple Leaf Hotel a half an hour earlier. Billie, who'd already had a few, gave us big, crushing bear hugs, and insisted that we all have one for the road.

I grabbed Andie away from some bristly-faced older guy who was hitting on her, and hustled us all out the door. I figured we should hit the road before the guy in the washroom, or some of his buddies, decided to get some payback.

Billie wasn't worried, or even excited. Out in the parking lot, next to her Range Rover she flicked away her cigarette and squared off against me. I'd been in enough construction site punch-ups to know a fighting stance when I saw one.

"What the fuck, Billie?" I said. For Christ's sake, we'd just met, what could she have against me already? Andie was standing next to her, cleaning her glasses, oblivious.

"I don't like airin' family laundry in public, but I gotta ask," she nodded towards Andie. "What the fuck's with the black eye? Andie said you hit her."

Andie had a purple shiner. I hadn't hit her that hard, but with her white, almost transparent skin, every little mark stood out.

"I didn't hit her..."

"She said you stomped on her foot, too. I don't like it when guys get rough with girls. I won't stand for it, even if you are my cousin."

"That was an accident."

"Yeah, right. You gonna tell me she walked it a door?"

Billie unbuttoned the cuffs of her plaid shirt and started rolling up her sleeves. She was a couple of inches shorter than me, but probably twenty pounds heavier, although a lot of that was packed into her outstanding rack. But I wasn't looking at her boobs, I was watching her red-knuckled fists. I'd just seen what they could do.

"Wait! It was an accident," Andie said, glasses back on, finally clueing in to what was going on.

"How'd it happen?"

"It doesn't matter," I interrupted, hastily. "And I'm not crazy about you saying..."

"Mike was having a nightmare."

Great. "I thought I saw a ghost."

Billie nodded, but her stance didn't soften at all. "I figured the place might be haunted. But what's this about you being a child molester."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, Jesus, Andie!" I exclaimed. Christ, I'd only left them alone for about five minutes.

"I didn't say he was a child molester. I said he was a pedagogue, not a pedophile," Andie explained, shaking her head. "Really, doesn't anyone use that word?"

"It means teacher," I said.

"Well, God damn it, if you mean teacher, you should say teacher," Billie growled, but I could see her easing up a little.

"I can explain everything," Andie said, taking hold of Billie's arm and coaxing it down.

Billie looked down at her, then over at me. "Okay, but Andie comes with me, so we can have a good talk, alone," she said, casting me a suspicious look. "You lead the way, we'll follow."

I was pretty pissed off. I climbed into my pickup and sped off down the Trans- Canada, easily leaving Billie behind. I had begged Dad to let me take one of the company trucks because I might have to do some heavy-duty renovations. He gave me one of our beasts. The Ram 450 with "Pence Construction Syracuse NY" on the doors, had a 360 V8.

Billie's Range Rover was kitted out with a serious roof rack, grill guard and winch, so she didn't have a chance keeping up with me on the highway. I waited for them at the turnoff, then tore down the narrow, lane-and-a half blacktop leading to Lake Superior.

The road was humped, winding, and full of steep inclines and sudden drops. Billie pretty much stayed just out of sight behind me, and I had to pause at each of the unmarked turnings. When we hit the dirt road for the last few miles, she caught up and stayed right on my ass the whole way. It was a good thing there was no traffic, because if we'd met somebody coming the other way, there was nowhere to go except straight into solid bush, or over the edge into the lake.

I was a little shaky when I stepped down from the cab in front of our house. The Rover didn't crowd me, but when the doors popped open, I was ready to go at it, if necessary. It wasn't.

The girls leapt out of the Rover. Billie put her back to the grill, and Andie jumped into her arms, wrapping her legs around her and gave her a long, hot kiss. Fuck, Billie moved fast. And Andie, well, Andie sure had a thing for cousins.

I stood there dumbstruck, listening to the hot engines pinging and them smooching, not knowing what the fuck to do. Andie tore her mouth away, climbed down off Billie, and they came towards me, grinning.

"Fuck me, Mike, I'm sorry. I was way out of line... it's just I hate that shit, you know. But I should have cut you some slack. Really, I'm sorry, man," Billie said.

I heaved a sigh of relief. "No sweat, Billie," I replied, extending my hand to shake.

She wasn't interested in shaking hands. She let go of Andie and bear hugged me, crushing her big boobs into my chest, finding my lips with hers. She tasted like ashes and beer, but her lips were surprisingly soft, even if a bit chapped, and her kiss wasn't as rough as I'd expected. Our tongues sparred playfully on neutral ground, nobody taking the lead.

Billie broke the kiss, turned and gave Andie a peck. "Okay, now we got that settled, let's get me unloaded and we can get this party started! I'm dying to get my nuts cracked, and Andie says she's dying to do it for me."

Out of her Range Rover came two rifles, ammo, a bunch of fishing gear, a couple of large, ice-packed coolers filled with venison steaks, bear cutlets, moose roasts, as well as cleaned whole pike and Muskie. Not to mention three cases of beer, a box of booze, and about a fucking pound of weed.

There was going to be a party. I thought about mentioning that the house wasn't really functional yet, but what the hell, we had a couple of weeks. Might as well kick back and enjoy it, because it was going to happen whether I liked it or not.

####

"Ain't we a pair?!" Billie exclaimed.

Billie didn't chortle like Andie, her laugh came right from her lean, white belly. They were stripped naked, standing side by side, arm in arm, facing me while I sat on top of the toilet seat.

Just for the record; I have blue eyes, blonde hair and I'm as hairy as the next guy. I'm in good shape from doing construction all year round, as well as playing football and hockey. I'm lean, not at all soft and girly. My skin is fair, but not pale, and I tan well in the summer. I don't have any freckles. Also, according to Andie, I have an "above average Caucasian penis," and as far as I know, fully functioning balls. My point is, I was dipped in a very different end of the family gene pool than my cousins.

They didn't look exactly alike, but their special qualities overwhelmed everything else. Billie had the Aurora Genesis thing like Andie-- not a hair on her entire porcelain body below the eyebrows. She had the same, striking, light green eyes, and thick red hair, although hers was cropped raggedly at shoulder length. She was taller than Andie, heavier, and not as curvy. She was pretty much square from the shoulders down. Her low-slung butt stuck out some, and her tits were all in front.

And, Billie had a dick. A hard, undeniable dick that was much bigger than Andie's, probably average sized for a guy, maybe six and a half, seven inches long. Like Andie's, it had hardly any curve to it, sticking more or less straight out in front of her. Unlike Andie's, it had a big head, bigger than mine, which was darker than the rest of her white cock, but almost matched the color of her balls which were in a high, tight package.

Billie was more weather beaten, although it showed only in the red scuffed skin on her elbows, knees and knuckles. And although she had a butch vibe, it was mostly because of her clothes and posture.

She wasn't girly; she was womanly. Her nose and eyes were bigger, but they were all proportionate. Billie had apple cheeks, luscious lips, and straight white teeth. Even her ragged hair was feminine, in a Pat Benatar kind of way. She had a four inch long, puckered scar on the inside of her left bicep. "Chain saw," she said, when she saw me looking. "Thing kicked back on me, almost cut my tits off." She thought that was funny. I was glad it hadn't, because she had very nice tits. Very full and round, hanging low on her narrow chest. I guess that's why the chainsaw missed them.

"Yeah, you guys are really something," I replied, shaking my head.

Billie was filthy from her week-long drive, and we all agreed, that before we did anything else, she should get a good scrubbing. Andie volunteered to do it.

Andie pointed at my crotch. "Wait till you see Mike's penis. It's well above the Caucasian average," she said. "I haven't made a proper measurement, but approximately twenty-one centimeters, by fifteen, circumference, - I'd say he has you beat by five or six centimeters."

"It's not a competition," I lied.

"Of course, mine," Andie gave her cock a downward slap making it wobble like a diving board. "Doesn't even enter into the conversation."

Looking me over, Billie licked her lips. "Does he know how to use it?"

"In my limited experience, yes," Andie replied, solemnly.

"Okayyyyyy, let's get you guys in the shower," I said, suddenly uncomfortable with a full-strength boner crammed into my jeans. "You probably got five minutes, max," I said once I got the water going.

"Okie dokie," Andie said.

Billie helped Andie into the tub, then leaned on me for support to get herself in, giving my shoulders a squeeze. There was no shower curtain, so water was getting all over the floor. I'd have to do something about that, later.

"Oh yeah, that's good," Billie said, standing under the spray, scrubbing her scalp. Andie squatted behind her and started soaping up her ass. "Ohhh, fuck, that's even better."

The room heated up quickly, so I pulled my jersey over my head and dropped it to the floor. Siting in the tub, Andie cleaned Billie's legs with both hands, working from her ankles right up under her balls. My belt was digging into me, so I unbuckled it and pulled down my zipper.

Andie had one hand on Billie's cock and the other on her balls. "Initial estimate, sixteen centimeters," she said. I could barely hear her over the drumming of the water and Billie's ecstatic groans.

"Do her ass. Make sure you do a good job on her ass," I said.

"Why don't you come...." Billie was interrupted when Andie slipped a couple of soapy fingers into her butthole. "Ooooooohhhvvvvver here?" she moaned.

She reached up and grabbed the shower rod with both hands, bracing herself as Andie vigorously worked her fingers up her ass with one hand, and polished the fat knob of her cock with the other. Billie sighed and closed her drooping eyes. "Why don't come over and help out, cousin?"

"I'll do your tits." They looked great stretched out as she hung from the bar, her ass back towards Andie.

"Fill your boots, but be careful you don't get your jeans all wet," she chuckled, without opening her eyes. I was way ahead of her. I had my jeans and underwear off and was busy losing my socks.

"We got to work fast," Andie panted. Grabbing Billie's hips for balance, she pulled her head out of our cousin's butt, slid her tits up over her rump, and handed me the soap. I got busy lathering Billie's boobs. They were slick, smooth, and firm, her nipples large and tight.

Andie slid down until she was under Billie's narrowly parted legs. "Fuck, I love you guys!" Billie exclaimed. One hand squeezing a slippery tit, I used the other to turn her face to mine and kissed her wet lips. Our tongues sparred, still feeling each other out.

"Yikes!" Andie shouted as the water started to run cold. Whatever she was doing down there, she started doing it faster. Billie's whole body began to bounce and tremble.

"Come on, cousin, let's see you ejaculate," Andie said, concentrating on getting her off instead of getting her clean.

"Ahhhhhhh," Billie groaned, humping back against Andie's face at one end, and against my mouth at the other. Her entire body was shivering from the cold water, but she wasn't making a move to get out.

Then snap! The bar came loose from the wall. "Fuck!" Billie shouted and collapsed against me. The bar flew over my head and clattered loudly onto the floor. My feet slid out from under me and I wound up on my back, on the cold linoleum floor. My cousins didn't stop what they were doing. Billie was bent double, half in, half out of the tub, hammering her dick against the side, holding onto my cock for support. Andie just kept going to town on her butt without missing a beat.

"Jesus, you guys are going to rip the tub right outa the floor." Grabbing Billie by the shoulders, I pulled her over the edge of the tub and down on top of me. Wild shivers wracked me as her cold slippery body slithered along mine, our cocks getting roughly tangled up. I held her tight, and we both started humping.

Andie came out of the tub after Billie, arms wrapped around her hips and face still up her butt. She thumped onto the floor and rolled to the side without letting go. "We have ejaculation!" She cried.

"Oh, fuck!" Billie sent a massive, steaming load splashing up my chest, giving me goosebumps. I let loose a load of my own while Andie's hot cum sprayed all over my side.

That was Billie Jack. One hour on the ground and already part of a crazy pile of slick, humping bodies on the wet bathroom floor.

####

There was a long, screened-in sun room at the back of the house. From there you could look out over an acre of overgrown lawn to a steep, rocky drop-off to the clear blue waters of Lake Superior. It was a great view, but none of us were looking at it. Andie, dried off, but still naked, was on her hands and knees up on a kind of padded bench, offering her butt for our amusement. Me and Billie were looking at that. Andie had her eyes closed.

Sheets of thick plastic covered all of the furniture in the sun room. It squeaked as Andie shifted her weight.

"We could take that off," I said.

"Oh no, cousin, the tactile experience is surprisingly arousing," she said, scrunching it with her fingers.

Dried off and naked, me and Billie stood on either side of the bench, stroking her bum which came conveniently up to our stomachs. "Man, you are gorgeous," Billie said, breathing deeply, stroking gently.

"You really are something, sweetheart," I said, staring at Billie's gently swaying tits.

Andie sighed. I ran my hand down to the bulge below her asshole. "I love this," I said, stroking it. "What the hell is it?"

"Perineum," Andie sighed.

"Taint," Billie said.

"Taint?"

"Yeah, it t'ain't pussy and it t'ain't ass, I guess, in this situation, it ain't balls and ain't ass."

"Perineuuuuummmmm," Andie sighed, as Billie started massaging it, too.

Billie had long fingers, and it looked like she knew how to use them. Andie had produced nail clippers while I was mopping up the bathroom floor. Billie had taken the hint.

"I think I'll go with taint," I said. My other hand was stroking Andie's thick pony tail that hung down past the edge of the bench on my side.

"Ohhhhkeee dohhhhhkeee," she agreed in a dreamy voice.

Billie's tits bounced nicely when she laughed. Her nipples were very hard and very dark. I couldn't see it, but I knew her cock was hard, over there on the other side of Andie. Mine was up again too, even though it couldn't have been more than an hour since our crazy cum fest in the bathroom.

The girls agreed that one of the effects of Aurora Genesis was that it made them hard and horny almost all the time. Well, maybe I'd gotten a bit of that gene, because so far, I was keeping up with them.

While I played with Andie's taint, Billie reached between Andie's legs and pulled on her cock.

"Ohhhhh, encore, encore," Andie whispered.

"It means she likes it," I said.

I winked at Billie, and she leaned over top of our nerdy cousin, and gave me a kiss. Billie's lips were soft and wet, her tongue was quick. I had a bit of a fat lip from when Billie came crashing down on me in the bathroom, hitting me with her forehead. Billie had big welts on her thighs from where she'd been banging against the side of the tub, and Andie had picked up a new bruise on her shoulder. It was a good thing we didn't have any more cousins coming to visit.

"Ahh, ahh, ahhhhhh," Andie moaned. I realized that we had been increasing our pressure on her taint while we kissed. "Do you think you could postpone whatever activity you are engaged in up there, and proceed with the sodomy?"

Billie grinned at me, uncomprehending. "She wants you to get on with it."

"With all deliberate speed," Andie said.

''Seriously, she looks good enough to eat," Billie said giving me a big, white toothed grin. "I don't mean just lick. Her ass looks so nice, I want to tear a chunk right out of it."

"Ohh, oh,oh, please don't eat me!" Andie exclaimed as Billie bit her bum.

"I guess I can settle for giving you a good licking." Billie flicked her tongue over Andie's twitching butt cheeks, quickly working right down into her hole.

"Analingus, ohhh, Analingus!" Andie exclaimed and collapsed on the plastic. It squeaked like a nest full of frightened mice as she humped it with her little wet prick.

Billie was left bent over with her tongue wiggling in thin air. "What the fuck?!"

"I should have warned you about that," I said. "It's a thing with her."

Billie went to the end of the bench and spread Andie's cheeks so she could get her face right in there again. I took a step back, grabbed my cock and watched as Billie licked and lubricated Andie with her tongue. When Billie came up, I dribbled some massage oil into Andie's shallow indentation and down her taint.

"Oh, this is going to be fun." Billie started working the oil around Andie's butt hole with her thumbs.

"You ever do this before?" I asked.

"Corn hole?"

"Yeah."

"No, thought about it a few times."

"Have you ever been...?"

"Fuck no. Not because I don't think I'd like it, but where I'm from, you don't ever want people thinking of you as a girl, or worse, a punk."

I set down the oil and stepped back, boldly stroking my cock with my oily fingers. It sure looked like Billie knew what she was doing, or maybe I'd loosened Andie up for her, because in no time, she had her thumb up Andie's ass.

"You ever done anything?" I asked.

"When I was younger, I had this good friend, Danny Longhouse. We used to suck each other off, never did anything else though."

"Girls?"

"Only when I'd go down south for a break. Not a lot. I get tired of explaining all this of this,"' she said, grabbing her balls. "It's kinda neat that Andie's already introduced you to it, you know, us having cocks. She said it didn't bother you at all, that's really cool, Mike."

RoryOmore
RoryOmore
312 Followers