My Queer Cousins Ch. 05

Story Info
A 90's transexual, sci-fi, mystery romcom.
5.2k words
4.94
2.1k
5

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/16/2023
Created 12/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RoryOmore
RoryOmore
312 Followers

Chapter Five: Adorable

Thunder Bay, Ontario. 1990.

"It is just not feasible, cousin, my penis is simply too short."

"Maybe if I pulled harder on your ankles..." Billie said.

"Ahhh, careful, you're going to break me in two!"

With a groan, I heaved myself into a sitting position and ground away at my gummy eyes with my fingers. I'd been so dog tired, that as soon as we discovered that Andie was okay, I'd collapsed on one of the couches and passed out. I had no idea how long I'd been asleep.

The movie was still playing; black and white figures on the screen, silently, endlessly fucking.

Andie lay on the couch, way back on her shoulders, bent so far over that her knees rested on the couch on either side of her face. She had her stiff cock in her fist, just an inch from her outstretched tongue. Billie was on her knees behind her, hands on Andie's butt, trying to push it farther forward.

"What the fuck are you guys doing?"

"Unsuccessfully attempting auto oral stimulation," Andie replied, without taking her eyes off of her cock. "I fear it is a pleasure I will never experience. I was hoping, that perhaps, I could at least ejaculate into my own face." She panted as she stroked. "But even that appears too difficult."

"Why didn't you guys wake me? You know I want to see that." I gave my eyes another vicious going over with the heels of my hands.

"If I had achieved it, cousin, you would have been able to observe it, frequently, I assure you," Andie said, as she uncurled herself with a disappointed sigh.

"Jesus, don't you guys ever sleep?" I yawned and stretched, working my tongue around in my dry, nasty mouth.

"There's Perrier in the fridge" Andie said, pointing with her chin.

"There's all kinds of shit here." Billie waved a tube of KY jelly. "I don't think they were just watching movies."

"There's a fridge?" I went over to the mini fridge. There wasn't any selection, just Perrier. I cracked one and downed the whole bottle. It was cold. "Fuck, the fridge works, the projector works, and this place is air conditioned," I said.

"Climate controlled would be more accurate. I am familiar with such environments. No doubt to preserve the large collection of film stock," Andie said.

Shit, that meant there was a whole, much more modern electrical system up here that had kept running after Great Uncle Monty died. The controls and the junction box had to be inside the locked area.

"And there's a pisser, too," Billie said.

There was a small three-piece just off the screening room, fully stocked. I did my business, scrubbed my face, hands and privates with a cloth and scented soap. I opened up a new tooth brush from the bunch in the drawer, brushed my teeth, and swished around some Listerine.

I felt much better when I came out of the can, and seeing my cousins sitting there, arm in arm, sleepy and battered, with their hard cocks in their hands, perked me up even more. My weary dick started to rise.

"Why don't we see if Billie can do it?"

"I'm not as flexible as Andie," she said, but she was smiling. When she smiled, her top lip was a straight line exposing her even, white teeth above her plump lower lip. It was like a cartoon drawing of a perfect smile.

"Yes, but your penis is much longer," Andie said.

"Do I really want to suck my own cock?"

"Sure you do, come on let's try it," I said.

Billie turned sideways on the couch resting her hips against the back, and with a long groan, forced her knees forward until they were almost down to the cushions on either side of her head.

"There you go. Come on, you can do it," Andie encouraged her, pushing her butt cheeks forward. Billie stroked her cock, lifting her head, trying to pull it the last inch or two to her mouth. "Come on. Taste your own penis, come on taste it."

"Ahhhh, ahhh," Billie moaned, between grunts. "I can't fucking do it, I'm breaking my back."

Andie looked down at Billie's upthrust butt. "Oh my, that does look delicious." she lowered her head and started licking Billie's exposed taint and sphincter. She was quickly becoming one nasty little nerd.

"Here, maybe we can do this," I said, eager to get into the game. "Ease up, rest your back, and open your mouth."

Billie didn't really get what I had in mind until I straddled her face and bent the head of my cock to her lips. "Ummmm," she said. She swirled her to tongue around the head a few times and sucked me into her mouth.

"Oh, my damn, yes." Andie lifted her face out of Billie's butt and settled back on her haunches to watch. "Oh, Mike, you really must do that to me. Oh my, yes," she said, wiping away the saliva on her lips and nose.

Billie kept stroking her cock, while sucking mine in and out of her lips. Leaning forward I massaged her taint, working my fingers towards her asshole.

"Take it deeper, Billie, I know you can take it deeper." I thrust into her mouth, trying to find the entrance to her throat. She couldn't quite take it all, but it felt good, banging my cock against the back of her mouth while she jerked and rocked. I slipped two fingers into her ass. "Ahhhhhh." She started beating her meat frantically, moaning, and nodding. "Ahmmm rehwdeeh."

I pulled out my cock and rolled her forward. "Now. Come in your face!"

"Oh my, nasty, nasty Mike!" Andie cried, as Billie shot spurting lines of cum onto her own lips. Andie barely gave her time to lick herself clean before she grabbed my hand.

"Come, cousins, I have an undeniable urge to have my bum filled up. I have a terrible desire to be used by both of you."

That reminded me of how much my ass still hurt. "Okay, but there's still one thing that needs to be done. You have to fuck Billie."

"Oh my, yes, I have an idea for that. These movies have given me numerous ideas, but one thing at a time." She put Billie on her back with her hips on the arm of the low couch, bum slightly over the edge. "Spread 'em, cousin," she commanded, and knelt down and started wetting Billie's ass with her tongue.

I kissed Billie's grinning lips. "Don't be scared now." I stroked her, from cock to tits, while Andie worked her sphincter with KY.

Billie lay back, relaxed, legs spread, enjoying our attention. "Mmmmmmm," she sighed. Then, "Mmmmmmmmuuhhh," a little more tentatively, and then, "Uugh, fuck!"

Andie winked at me as she finished working her little fist into Billie's butt. "Ahhhh fuck, fuck," Billie groaned.

"Now you know how it feels, mushroom man," I said.

"It fucking burns!"

"We know!"

"Okay, okay, you buggers have made your point, fuck."

"Bugger. That's an excellent word," Andie said as she worked her fist around Billie's squirming hole. "Bugger it will be, oh yes, we'll have some buggery!" she exclaimed, then fell forward, pushing her first in further.

"Ah fuck! Stop, stop, holy fuck!"

Andie was chortling her little ass off. "Fuck oh fuck, I'm becoming a bard!"

"Andie God dammit! Quit fucking around. Ahhhggggh!"

"A bard de boudoir. The Shakespeare of sodomy..."

"Andie, get your fucking fist out of my ass, or so help me, I'm going to shove your whole pointy head up there."

Andie pulled her hand out with a plop. "I don't see how having my head up your bottom would be any less painful."

"Arrgghh."

"I think you better fuck her now," I said.

"Oh my, yes, yes." Drooling, she lifted one of Billie's legs and rested it on her shoulder. Wrapping one arm wrapped around Billie's thigh, she grabbed the other leg by the ankle and spread her apart like a wishbone.

"Help me, Mike. Guide my cock into this naughty catamite's precious, little hole."

I snuggled up behind Andie, reached around and played the head of her cock around Billie's soggy sphincter a couple of times.

"Mmmm," they both groaned.

"Okay, Mike, insert it. Penetrate the impatient buggeree with my mighty penis!" She shoved her hips forward with a sweet little grunt.

"Well, I do feel something," Billie said.

Andie humped away. "I fear I'm not making much of an impression on the little tramp," she said.

"I have an idea. Okay, Andie, I'm going to lick your ass, so try not to come," I said.

"Analingus?"

"Analingus, baby."

I slid down, pulled her tight, little cheeks apart, and flicked my tongue all around her rectum.

"Ohhh cousin, ohhh fuck Jesus," Andie sighed, slowing her humping.

With the flat of my tongue I slobbered and licked from her taint up to her ass, soaking the area. When her humping sped up, I grabbed the KY from the floor.

"What are you thinking?" Andie asked, as I squirted it into her messy behind.

I worked her sphincter vigorously with my thumbs. I was getting much better at this, and Andie was becoming looser. "Oh that. Oh my Jesus, that will be...."

"Hold still."

"Ahhhh, oh my, oh my. Bugger, oh fuck, Jesus, double bugger! Uhhhh, my yes!"

Her sphincter grasped the head of my cock, and hauled it in. "Oh, yeah, oh fuck, yeah." I started rocking, kind of fucking them both at the same time.

"Oh, oh!" Andie bent forward and went after Billie's tits with her tongue, humping like crazy. I grabbed her by the hips and steadied her until we were both pounding away in unison.

"Unh, unuh," Billie grunted, exaggerating, taunting us. "That's a little better." She winked at me, "I'll bet you're feeling it, that tight, hot little ass."

Andie made wet agreeable sounds as she sucked away at Billie's nipples. This was my first time butt fucking standing up. There were new sensations, a different tightness in Andie's ass. In no time, I was all the way in.

Andie lifted her head, straightened a little, and humped back against my cock.

"Oh, it does feel good in the back door," she said. "But I'm not getting any satisfaction from fucking Billie's big ass with my little penis."

"I think we can do something about that." Billie said. She untangled herself from Andie, and while we stayed glued together like a couple of mating dragon flies, sank down to the floor. Sitting with her head against the arm of the couch, she said, "Come on, fuck my mouth. I can make it nice and tight for your little winkie cock. I have more control over...ugh. Ahmmndphy Uuuhouu fwuhhkin nahmmall..."

"This is wonderful, but I want to be used, cousins." She pulled herself off my dick.

"I've been dying to do this." She sank to her knees between us. "Oh master's, I must have your manhood in my eager mouth," she moaned.

Wrapping her hand around the shaft near the balls, she took my cock into her mouth, bobbing up and down on the head while she stroked Billie.

Billie grinned. "Man, I never even knew I wanted a catamite, but know I don't know how I could live without one."

Andie chortled, let my dick slide out of her mouth, and took in Billie's. It was very impressive the way she bobbed back and forth on Billie, stroking me at the same time, without losing rhythm.

"That's my girl, that's my slutty little catamite," Billie said. She grabbed Andie's head with both hands. "Come on, slut, take it deeper. You can take it deeper."

Andie moaned happily as Billie fucked her face. I rested a hand on her shoulder, leaned over and grabbed Billie's smirking mouth with mine and attacked her with my tongue. Billie fought back, and soon we had each other by the back of the head, crushing Andie between us. She kept going at our dicks without missing a beat. We kissed, shoving our bruised lips together. I tasted blood, but didn't stop. Andie's mouth was back on my cock as hot and tight as her little ass. I fucked it.

"Now, masters, I want you to take me."

We followed her eagerly, the slave leading the masters, to the couch. "I want the mushroom man in my mouth, and Mike's big, hot shaft in my bum," she said.

Billie sat on the couch. Laying on her side with her head in Billie's lap, Andie reached back and grabbed my cock. "Go ahead, Mike, penetrate me, I'm ready. Take my bum, and take it hard, by damn!"

Her asshole was still wet, my cock was good and lubed. I got past her sphincter with a couple of hard thrusts.

"Oh my fuck yes!" Lowering her mouth onto Billie's cock, she sucked in the mushroom head.

With a few more thrusts I was all the way up Andie's ass and stroking hard. Her head bobbed up and down on Billie like crazy. Billie's head was thrown back, tits bouncing all over the place. I slid my face down and sucked one into my mouth. "Oh you dirty fuckers!" she said.

I slowed down, enjoying the full length of each thrust, bending Andie's leg way forward, making her butthole even tighter.

"Oh fuck, you're a cocksucker, Andie. Ahhh, God I can feel your throat, oh fuck."

I took my mouth off of Billie's tit and leaned my head back. She shifted towards me and we were able to just make contact with the tips of our flicking tongues. Above her wet lips, and her bruised apple cheeks, Billie was grinning like a fool.

Andie wasn't finished. "Up, up masters. Up, up, cousins," she demanded. "I'm ready, I'm ready."

We stood with our hands on our hard slimy cocks. "Ready for what?"

Andie pointed a shaking arm at the movie screen where a pretty, white-skinned girl stared at the camera as she rode some guy's dick, her long semi bouncing up and down. "That."

"Really?"

"Yes, yes. Mike, help me impale myself on Billie's broad-bladed spear!"

"Fuck yeah," Billie sat back, grabbed her cock and held it upright. "Come on, baby, impale yourself."

Leaning on me for balance, Andie backed onto Billie. She got her legs outside Billie's thighs, feet braced on the couch, then lowered herself towards Billie's slick, fat-headed dick. "Stand fast, Cousin," she said.

Andie placed both hands on my shoulder.. "Guide me, Billie. Oh yes, like a moon landing, let me settle down, right on target." Andie said, happily wiggling her hips.

Billie had one hand on her cock, and the other on Andie's hips as she slowly lowered herself. "Yes, yes there, right there! Rub it, Billie, rub it. Come on, tease me open. Tease. Oh yes, oh yesss. Easy now, easy. Everybody hold still!"

Andie's eyes were screwed shut, all her concentration on her tiny, greedy little butthole as Billie made small circles with the head of her cock. Her tongue darted around her lips and then tucked inside as she bit her swollen bottom lip.

"Oh yes. Yes, certainly, oh yes, there will be penetration. Oh my fuck Jesus, there will be...penetration!"

"Ah fuck!" Billie shouted as her cock disappeared up Andie's ass.

"Ah fuck!" I shouted watching it go in.

"Fuck my Jesusssssss!" Andie cried, leaning heavily on me, thighs straining to keep herself steady. "My penis Mike, oh please, my penis."

I reached down and gave it a tug. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, oh my, oh my, oh my!" she exclaimed as she started squirting straight up like a fountain. "Fuck me, Billie. Fuck me!" she cried.

"Ugh!" Billie grunted, thrusting upward, forcing her way further inside. Billie's balls began convulsing. "Oh my Jesus fuck!"

"Oh no, oh no, oh no. That feels...wonderful!" Andie cried as she kept coming. For a girl with such little balls, she sure had a lot of cum. It kept shooting up and falling back onto her belly as Billie's load seeped out of her ass.

After a couple of minutes of moaning and groaning and odd swearing, Andie started humping again, lifting her butt up and driving it back down on Billie's spike. "Son...of...a...bitch," I said.

My fucking cousins, man. Billie was still hard. Andie had gone about halfway soft, but that didn't stop her. I watched, almost hypnotized, as her little winkie bounced around as she rode. Andie looked at me, wide eyed, delirious with joy.

"Mike, quick, penetrate my, ah, ah, ah, slattern mouth."

I didn't know what a slattern was, but she didn't need to ask me twice. I got up on the couch, and grabbed her shoulders for balance. Andie snagged my cock on her next up stroke, and sucked it into her mouth. "Ummmm, mmmm, mmmm," she moaned.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," Billie repeated happily over the squishy sound of her cock going in and out of Andie's cum-soaked ass. She reached around and grabbed Andie's rubbery cock with one hand and my ass with the other.

"Fuck her face, Mikey. Fuck her nasty, catamite face," she said.

Andie wrapped and arm around my waist to help balance me and pull me further in. "Ummmm," she said. With my cock deep in her mouth, I got one foot up on the low back of the couch, found my balance and really started to hammer away. She made her sweet lips hard, clamping them around the head of my dick as I shoved it in and out.

Legs pulled way back, Andie dragged her ass up and down Billie's pole for a few long minutes, before she pulled her mouth free. "Give me your cum, master. Fill my mouth. I want to taste it. Fill my greedy mouth. Feed me. Feed me your delicious spunk!"

You never knew what was going to come out of Andie's mouth. She had been watching porn nonstop for hours, and not all of it was silent. And, there were all those books she was reading. I wasn't complaining. Her begging voice, her pleading eyes, and the sound of Billie's throaty chuckles sent me into a nut-busting orgasm. I was surprised that I had any jizz left, but there was enough to satisfy greedy little Andie who slurped down every drop.

My knees collapsed, my cock slid free of Andie's sucking mouth as I sagged down onto the couch. "You guys, you fucking guys..." I panted. I lay my head down, closed my eyes. "Man, I love you fucking guys," I muttered and started drifting, wrung out, beat up, and exhausted.

"Isn't he delicious," I heard Andie say. "His body is so hard, and his hair, my damn, I love his hair." I could feel her stroking the hair on my chest.

"I want to eat him right up," Billie said. I felt lips on my shrunken balls.

"I have to have a big lock of his pubic hair to take back with me to The Reserve. Too bad my scissors are down in the latrine."

"I could probably find something to hack it off with," Billie said.

"Hey," I objected, weakly.

"I don't think he likes the idea," Billie said.

"Oh, he's just talking in his sleep, he does that. I'm sure he won't mind. I'd give him some of mine if I had any."

"Those Perrier caps are pretty sharp, I could..."

"Let him sleep, cousin, he's had a hard day. I can get it another time," Andie said, stroking my bush lovingly.

"He's doing so well," Billie said.

"I have remarked on that myself. It must be hard for him, having such strange cousins, but he has been so open minded about it. Don't you just love him?"

"Him, and you, cousin. All my life I've felt so lonely, felt so fucking weird because of the way I was. And now I have you, and him. It's fucking perfect."

"Yes cousin, fucking perfect."

I drifted off to sleep. I had lost all sense of time, not to mention all grasp of reality in that strange house by the lake. Sometime later, it could have been five minutes or five hours, I forced one eye open.

The moaning figures endlessly fucking hadn't been in my imagination. There they were on the screen, still going at it. I watched them for a few moments, working my dry mouth, but too stupefied to get up and get a drink. It slowly dawned on me that there was something strange about the frolickers on the screen. All of their bodies looked unnaturally white, they all had nice tits, and hard cocks.

"Do you hear that?" Billie groaned. "A pounding?"

"It's inside your head," I said, unable to get up.

A car horn started honking outside. "That's not in my head," Billie said.

There were no windows in the room, no clocks on the wall. The honking continued. I looked pointlessly at my naked wrist. "Oh fuck, the lawyer!"

"Shit!" Billie said, rolling herself off the couch and onto the floor.

"Oh fuck and bother," Andie said.

###

The lawyer reminded me of my fifth-grade teacher Mrs. Banski. I used to get in trouble a lot in the fifth grade. "Andromeda Athena Mackenzie?" she said in a clipped, disapproving voice.

RoryOmore
RoryOmore
312 Followers
12