My RA Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you fall you will have to crawl. If you fall you will not be able to look up as the posture collar will only let you stare at the sidewalk. I suppose you could ask someone to leash you to help you. They would need to return you to me leashed and you crawling on all fours.

You will consider Miss Anne and Miss April your Mistresses. You will tell them anything and everything. They will act on any red flags. Noel will be more of a counselor. She probably will be easier for you to talk to than Jacob. If you need to talk to Joy you will text her first as she is busting her ass about classes. She will get back to you.

Zoe next semester try to get all morning classes. It will maximize your homework time and you need to be fresh in the morning. April will be in charge of your wardrobe not you.

Showers 9 PM with a 9:30 PM bedtime or 7 AM with a 9 PM bedtime. Food 8 AM, 1 PM, 6 PM unless doctor's orders or medicine say otherwise. Your Mistresses will let you eat outside these hours and perhaps stay up later on occasions. They will also clamp down on you. Consider a hydration system for your needs.

Your number one priority is to talk to your Mistresses. Second is very good grades so we can get your scholarships so you won't need to worry about cost for school. You will get your diploma and bring that picture up on stage, your parents will be with you when you graduate.

The farm is a whole different story, Anne tells me she thinks you need it in your life Zoe. If Anne thinks you need it Zoe then I would pursue it. I will let the three of you discuss how to handle it. I know Buck is ill and the Sarah is a friend, it may take some coordination.

Consider birth control options. We do not want any unexpected events that leave unwanted consequences. Miss Mei went to a Bible Study that Miss Anne also attended. Miss Mei was assaulted until Miss Joy came. She broke one guys jaw and good deal of damage to the other one. Miss Joy is extremely loyal and will become aggressive if she needs to be."

The children knew Buck was sick. Since he was their friend they wanted to help. They wanted to put buckets out so people could put their change in it to help with the cost. Sarah thought it was a good idea, it was all about the love the kids wanted to express themselves. They wanted to grow up being good people. It had nothing to do with the money

After they collected a good sum of money Joy took some of the kids to the bank to deposit it for them in their special account. Five bank robbers came in and took the kids hostage. Joy just asked one thing," My dog is a pet therapy therapist, the kids will be afraid. Can he go with them so they can pet him?

'Buddy' love Molly'" Joy put her finger to her lips, Molly nodded. 'Buddy' trotted over to the kids and they started petting him.

When the police called the bank robber, he did not want any police around.

Joy said," I will get them to leave, I can't hit all of you before you kill me."

"Captain my dog is with the kids and they are petting him just like a good pet therapist dog would do. Could you please move all your men away?"

When the Captain heard 'Buddy' was with the kids, he ordered everyone out of the area.

"How did you get them to move?"

"I asked nicely and said please. By the way, I am the only one here that can let you get out of here alive. And no I am not armed." One of the gunmen frisked Joy and confirmed that fact.

One of the gunmen got tired of Joy talking so he put a bullet in her arm, it was a mistake.

"Cap. Attack, Disable." This was a far more severe command than the one she gave at the nursing home, many of them were already dead.

Molly yelled. "Go 'Buddy' Joy." 'Buddy' went from a docile creature to a fierce fighter that was dislocating shoulders, arms, legs and ankles to get the gunmen to drop their arms.

During the time the children were spending with 'Buddy' every Friday, Joy thought they could take on the responsibility to learn some special commands.

Joy said," I forgot to tell you my dog has the highest level of military training. I could have had him kill all of you, but I thought it is going to hurt like hell to reset all of those bones, I am sure the Sherriff will insist on no locals being given to you."

Soon the Sheriff came and the EMT's started resetting all the dislocated bones. Screams filled the gallery. "Let's see, separating fifteen children under the age of ten from their guardian, against their will while in the process of an attempted bank robbery. I think the DA will think that classifies as kidnapping. The bank robbery is a federal offense. Your injuries were a fait accompli. 'Buddy' was protecting the kids as well as the adults. The person who shot Joy will face additional charges.

Joy was going to be admitted to St. Luke's.

Molly asked the Sherriff," Mr. Sheriff may I use your cell phone to call Miss Mei, please?"

She told Miss Mei that Miss Joy got shot and told her to bring 'Teddy'. Mei was out the door in a shot, 'Teddy' in hand. She did not take the time to say to her friends why she was leaving. They knew if 'Teddy' was needed it was noteworthy.

God was with Joy, a quarter of an either way and she would have bleed out within minutes. Soon Joy was hugging 'Teddy'. A few drops of blood got on 'Teddy' when someone went to wash it out Joy insisted that she was to leave the blood there. Just like tears, hugs and smiles it was something that Joy shared with 'Teddy', they put an invisible bandage on it to protect others.

David was in the middle of one of his classes, after it vibrated for the third time he looked at the text. "Joy shot, in St. Luke's"

David immediately raised his hand after being recognized he stood up and said," Excuse me sir, I know it was improper of me to look at my phone during class. My wife has been shot and I need to go to St Luke's now." Without waiting for a reply from the professor, David was out the door as fast as he could go.

When Mei and the rest got to the hospital every child huddled around Joy's bed. Mei knew there was no way that the children would be stopped from being at Joy's bedside. The children knew it was a serious injury because Miss Joy was hooked up to several machines.

Why don't you go to the waiting room and pick two people to see Miss Joy and they can visit for a few minutes. Miss Joy needs her rest so we can't have any more than that. Tomorrow she might feel better. When David got to the hospital he saw what was happening. He waited for the two children to finish visiting and then he spent his time.

The children were very afraid, they were very glad 'Buddy' was there for them. "'Buddy' could sense they were all were hurting. David said," Hey kids, let Miss Joy get some rest. She needs a lot. I heard they have ice cream down in the cafeteria."

A cheer arose. They all could pick out which one they wanted. "Children, Miss Joy is in good hands. Remember she was in the hospital before and she was much worse then. That was before she knew all of you would pray for her."

Molly gathered all the children together, David and Mei did not know why. Molly said," I think there is something about this prayer thing that is important. We did it for Miss Joy before she left school, we did it when she was at that bad place and now we are praying for her now. We need to ask our Mommies and Daddies about it. Maybe they can help us do it better." Every child nodded their head.

Mei and David did not know what was happening, every child was on the same page. Something important to them happened. David and Mei agreed that it was not their business, the children would tell them if needed.

All the children of every family came to their parents and said," We have been praying a lot for Miss Joy lately. We really don't know what prayer is. We all love Miss Joy and all her friends, I want to pray better for Miss Joy and I want to make sure I am doing it right."

It was an awkward question, both parents looked at each other. The father said," Well how did you pray for Miss Joy today and when she was at the nursing home? Who did you pray to? How did make sure your prayer was heard?"

"Well I prayed to God, you said He always listens to our prayers. I prayed that she would be OK. I mean I prayed the hardest I ever prayed. She has all sorts of machines in her."

"How do you think the adults prayed for her?"

"I hope they did the same thing."

The father confided," Well I prayed the hardest ever for Miss Joy. Some say God likes to hear us pray to Him. Next time try to pray out loud, even if you are very quiet. Sometimes when you do that God will let you know He heard you." The little boy did not know what that meant.

After Joy was back at school and well again, David was getting concerned, Joy was getting too stressed out and her health was suffering. David made a call," Alkaia, this is David. I need to make an appointment with you. Joy would never admit it so I have to intercede for her. I would like all of her Mistresses, the Dean of Religion, her current teacher and Joy and I. I think I have found a way to help her."

Alkaia called David back," David it seems Saturday at 2 PM works for everyone."

"Thank you, both of us will be there even if I have to carry her from the library."

That Saturday, when all were assembled, David took the floor. "There is no real easy way to say this so I will just say it and get your reaction.

Joy is getting worn out, I have to step in to help her. She has been taking accelerated Religion 101 classes. Soon she will be taking those finals and if she passes then in theory, she can take the 201 classes. She will still be about a half of a semester behind her classmates.

Could she audit the second half of the 201 classes while being tested by her teacher on the first half of the 201 classes? We have a six week interim semester we can give her a couple weeks have her test out of her 201 classes.

We can have an understanding that any classes she does not test out for or fails the testing she will have to take that course. I understand that her GPA will take a hit, but being a 3.8 student instead of a 4.0+ is OK by me. Her health is more important. We are going on our honeymoon in the springtime so I can't have her stressed out for that.

I have not thought about non religion courses, right now I want her to catch up with her classmates. In theory, if she tests out, she would be a semester ahead of her classmates so that is why she could take any class she does not test out of."

Alkaia asked," What do you think dean?"

"Well, if she passes her finals for her 101 classes, which she has to do to take the 201 classes. I think auditing the second half and tying it with the first half would mean she does not have an extra load of homework, but she can get the knowledge. I have had many students who have audited classes and I have had students that have tested out of classes.

I have never had a student who has done both for a class. In the end, it really comes down to the score on the sheet. If she has the knowledge to test out of a class, then she deserves to be able to continue on. I will not play favorites, if anything I will grade her harsher so we know she has the knowledge to pass the test."

"How do you feel about that Joy?"

"Well I am stressed out. Knowing after finals my work load will decrease will be a blessing. I am sure I can test out of the classes. I am usually ahead on readings and what not for my classes anyway. Auditing the last half of the class will tie up a lot of loose ends.

I want to thank you all for helping me with this. I did not know what David was up to. He knew I had to slow down. I want to thank both deans for even considering this plan. Being mostly caught up with my classmates when I go on my honeymoon will be a relief. Twenty-four credits catches up with you. I need to have more of a social life. I think I can walk to the library with my eyes closed now."

As Joy was walking past the Lodge one night she saw Mei sitting outside. She had to ask. "Mistress after I test out of my classes will I be considered a junior?"

Mei could not understand the question. Then the lightbulb went on. "Well Joy, your dean would say you would be doing junior work. I could be convinced to let you have monkey sex with David. Just remember some of us need sleep."

Joy went to the doctor to get a prescription for birth control pills. The next day, Joy ran to the store and bought a 16 month calendar. She got a thick red marker and turned to the beginning of February. She wrote in huge letters "SEX!"

When David got back from classes she showed David. Joy was not subtle when she wanted something. "Well, I guess I have to hit the gym and eat better, I will need the stamina."

Joy barged into the Lodge that night. "Mistress, can we get 'The Dean' on speakerphone? There is something I want to talk about with all of you."

After the Dean was connected everyone was waiting for Joy. "Anne, Mistress, Alkaia, I have talked to Mei earlier and I asked her if I tested out of all of my classes would I be a junior.

A smile came on Mistress' face.

Joy added," I have been thinking, in my major I would be considered a junior."

Dawn said," I think it is a technicality, what do you think Alkaia?"

"Well, this school's basis has a curriculum is according to their major. She would be a junior in her major. She also has non major courses. In theory, she just needs all of her courses finished to be allowed to graduate. We assumed that her non-major credits would go up with her major credits. We meant to have the rule set for majors, we did not say that non-major classes had to be included. It would be as if she was a part time student in getting her non-major classes done, some here, some there. Joy I think you found a loophole in the rule.

We also made the rule so nothing bad will happen to them. Everyone within a 100 mile radius knows how Joy handled Mei's attackers and how 'Buddy' deals with 'Bad men.'"

Joy smiled," Well in that case, I am going to need to have a baby shower here and maybe one in France. I do not want morning sickness on my honeymoon so we will wait until we come back. I will have to have David learn the lay of the land before then."

Anne screamed," TMI Joy! Way TMI!"

"I guess I will have preconceived baby showers. Let me know if you are interested in doing it

Mei said," Joy it is not a matter if we want to do it or not, it is a matter of who we are going to have to exclude."

Joy called Celeste," Celeste I have just been cleared to have sex once I test out of my classes. I found a loophole in the no sex policy. Anyway, after I get home I plan on going ahead with it. Do you know any crazy kids who might like to plan it?

I want guys at the party so at least the eight of us, I will leave it to you if you think more would be better. I want to ask a favor of you, can you find out who the priest was who talked to Gail at Notre Dame. I want to talk to him before my tour starts."

Loui heard the squeal and the noise of the floorboards. He thought Marie was hurt. He rushed to her side.

Mari exclaimed," Loui my love, I just got a call from your Mom. She said Joy wanted a pre-pregnant baby shower, and they want me to plan it."

I do not think presents are good thing, we do not know her that well, and if only half the people get her a present the other half would feel terrible."

With that Loui gave Marie a very long, passionate kiss.

Marie came up gasping for air. "What was that for?"

"Well, you were starting to hyperventilate because you were so excited. I had to make you take a breath of air to settle you down. I thought the kiss was the way to go, and I got 'Brownie Points' to boot."

Mari said," I knew there was a reason I kept you around. You know, you do not have to wait until I hyperventilate to do that right? Do you think I should tell Mom about it?

I think if they can get here in early evening we can have something light to eat and send them straight to bed. That is probably all they want to do anyway.

Loui do you think it is right that we take the newlyweds out on a tour for their honeymoon?"

Loui commented," Mari they called and asked for it and more over asked for you. That said, it did spring from Gail's honeymoon? To tell you the truth, I want to find out what is so special that Gail and Jerry would ruin their honeymoon for her."

Mari added," Joy wants the guys so I think a group of eight would be nice. If we have a little party the night before they leave, the tour will be over and they will be starting to unwind. It will drive me nuts waiting two weeks.

I think we should have real French food when they are here, they can get American food when they go home. For the party I want to make several of Grandma's recipes. I just hope I can do half as well as her. I will get Mom to help, she knows some of Grandma's secrets. She made an awesome Coq au Vin.

Loui can I put you in charge of the booze. Specifically, the fact that France has a legal age of sixteen not twenty one. They would not be having under aged drinking here, but I would rather not have wine at the table if they are not drinking it. Perhaps, if we go to a wine tasting place"

When Gail found out about the party she made a trip to town when she know Miss Joy would not be there. "Parents and children can you all please come here. Children, Miss Joy is planning on starting to have a baby after she comes back from her honeymoon in the spring. There is going to be an adult only party a little before they go.

Miss Anne, Miss Mei, and maybe Miss Zoe will plan it. When they are in France they will have another one because she wants them to celebrate with them because they can't be here. I know you all love Miss Joy so I thought you could have a super-duper surprise party for her." All the kids nodded their heads about how they loved Miss Joy.

"This party will be after the baby is born so it is a long ways away. We want the kids to plan a party for her, not now, but when your parents say it is time for you to plan. You will be older then so you can make a much better party than you can now.

Parents, we all know we should not keep secrets from anyone. So we need your permission to keep this secret from everyone else. Only you will know the secret so you can't go blabbing about it to everyone. Kids, if you want a super-duper party for Miss Joy you can't tell either."

All the parents nodded, every child raced to their parent to hug them because they gave their permission.

Noel showed up at the farm to do some chores. She asked the Sarah," Could we go out for a little ride?"

Noel used her soft calming voice and the Sarah's comfort with horses to draw the Sarah out," Is there something you want to say, but just do not know how to say it?"

"Noel, I just do not know what is going to happen when you know." Sarah just left the sentence hanging in the air.

"Have you ever talked to your Dad about Salvation? Are you Anne and Zoe still doing Bible Studies? Would you like me to drive us to the Lodge tonight and pray corporately to find out what to do?"

By now they had reached the stables and were putting the horses away for the night. The Sarah walked into the ranch house and screamed as she saw her Dad lying on the floor. Noel came running. She raced to the supine body. The Sarah was frozen in fear.

Noel screamed," Call 911 NOW! He still has a pulse, he is not dead!" Sarah was still frozen in fear. Noel grabbed the phone and called 911 to get an ambulance. Once done, she called Jacob and said Buck had collapsed but still alive, activate prayer chain.

By now the ambulance had come," We will take him to St. Luke's, you can follow us."

Sarah said," Noel you said you were to activate the prayer chain when you called Jacob, what is that."