My Ride Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wish you had told me as soon as I got back. I don't know how I would have reacted, but I know it would have been a lot better for you to have been honest with me. He's always been a bit of a chickenshit so he probably would have admitted it when confronted about it.

"Honesty goes a long way in a relationship, Darlene. Being faithful does as well, but when you screw up, you've got to be honest and face the consequences. Nothing heals right without honesty. It's like a bone that's not set correctly after a break. It heals all wrong and crooked and can give you trouble the rest of your life.

"Enough of that. Now, tell me why you're hooking now."

"The money. That and I don't give a shit what happens to me anymore. I've done everything I've ever wanted to do. I've got everything I've ever wanted. Except you and to bear your children. And since I'll never have that, there's nothing left for me. If I die from AIDS or some other god awful disease, I really don't care. Simple enough? Besides I always insist on condoms. I know they're not 100% but it's better than nothing. Oh, and no kissing on the mouth."

"You don't worry about going to jail or getting beat up? You know there's some really weird characters out there that get off on that kind of shit."

"I know. I've been to jail a couple times and I've been hit a few times. It doesn't bother me too much. Guess I just feel like it's well deserved punishment for fucking up the one thing I wanted most in life."

"How long have you been doing this?"

"About two and a half years now. I travel to where I want to go and do as I please. No time clocks and no bosses to rag on me or trying to get me in the sack. Maybe you should join me. There's lots of women out there traveling during work that have money and would pay a lot of for a stud that can fuck like you do."

"No thanks, my dear. I'm retired now and I can do what I want without all that. That's why I'm here."

"James, you're retired now? What about the trucking company?"

"I sold it a while back. Got a chunk of money for it, too. I think they wanted some of my customers more than my company and that was the only way they could even get a shot at picking them up. They're gonna have to haul a lot of damned freight to get back what they paid me."

The security guy showed up and said, "I've given you two enough time to reminisce or whatever it is you are doing. Ma'am, you need to leave now."

"Ok," Darlene said. "I'm leaving." As she stood to leave.

He said, "You know you shouldn't come back here, don't you?"

All she said was, "Yes."

"Will you let me cash my chips in so I can walk her out," I asked.

"Sure, but then she's got to go."

I looked at my watch and said, "Damn, it's almost midnight. I'm hungry. Where can I get something to eat at this hour except fast food?" as we walked to the pay window with security guy in tow.

I walked her outside and we both gave the valet our tickets. As we waited Darlene kissed me. Just a peck on the cheek and said, "Thank you, James. Thank you very much. I know where there is an all night diner if you want to follow me."

I thought for a good 30 seconds then said, "Sure, why not."

The valet came back with my motorcycle first and said, "Your car wouldn't start, ma'am. There will be someone available to help jump it in just a few minutes."

Darlene got all excited and said, "Why don't I just ride with you and I'll pick up my car when we get back."

"You're wearing a dress, Darlene."

"I'm a whore. Why would I give a shit who sees my pussy."

The valet's jaw almost hit the ground as she pulled up her dress almost enough to expose her pussy.

"Ok. Let's go."

She took the ticket for her car from the valet and said, "I'll be back later."

-----------------

She directed me to the all night diner. We were talking as we ate and she finally asked, "Have you ever married, James?"

"No, but I'm guessing you did. My parents received your wedding invitation addressed to me and another to them about three years after I left."

"No. I didn't either. That was a feeble attempt to flush you out. To find out where you were living. I don't know why I thought it might work."

As we finished our meal. She said, "James, will you stay with me tonight?"

I almost choked on the water I was drinking. "What!? No!!"

"Why not? Is it because I'm a prostitute now or do you just detest me that much? Come on, one more time. For the old times. I know you'll never be mine again. I just think it would be fun.......ok, never mind. It was just an idea. I was hoping, ok?"

I thought a few seconds then looked her in the eyes and asked, "How long has it been?"

She looked puzzled and asked, "How long since what?"

I just looked at her.

She got a surprised look on her face and said, "Shit, you remember that!? I'd forgotten all about that."

"Well, how long?"

"About twenty fucking years that wasn't self induced that is."

"That's too damned long. Let's go."

Out of the corner of my eye I saw that she pulled her dress all the way up to her waist this time then climbed on board. She whispered, "I don't have panties on."

"Damn it. You know that makes my dick hard when you say that."

"I know. That's the way I like it." Then she pinched my nipples.

"That, too."

She laughed out loud.

She rubbed and pinched my nipples all the way to her hotel which wasn't very far.

----------------

When we got to her room she put on some music from her iPhone. Slow sensuous kind of music. She came over and started kissing me very passionately. A lot of memories flashed through my brain. I unzipped her dress as she worked the button and zipper on my jeans. Once open, she lifted my shirt over my head and outstretched arms. I pushed the dress from her shoulders and it flowed to the floor like liquid. She had on no bra, no panties, no stockings or hose. Only her high heels remained. Her legs still looked strong and slim.

I started to remove my watch and she said, "Uh uh, not the watch. Remember?" She always had a thing about me leaving my watch on when we were fucking. I left it on.

She pushed my pants and boxer briefs down to my ankles and I stepped out of them. She took my cock in her mouth and started kissing and licking it. Stroking it with one hand and massaging my nutsack with the other. She was as good at sucking cock as I remembered.

After a while she stood up and led me by the hand to the bed. Her body was almost exactly as I remembered. I sat her down on the edge of the bed and knelt down and started sucking her toes. She fell back and laid down. I worked my way slowly up her calves, then her inner thighs until I was looking at a very well trimmed patch of golden pubic hair just a bit darker than her hair color. She's kept it the way I like it all these years.

I was teasing her clit and pussy lips with my tongue. Lightly touching her clit then sliding down to lick the opening of her pussy sometimes tongue fucking her a little. She was as near to heaven as one could get on earth. I teased her for a good while. When I slid a finger in her pussy it was so wet it was almost dripping.

When she was starting to cum, I suddenly sucked her clit in between my lips and sucked on it as hard as I could. She raised up from the bed with a scream, grabbed the back of my head and pushing my face into her pussy as she started to cum hard. She made the same strange noises as she always had when she came.

She worked me around until I was on the bed and she was kneeling on the floor. She ran her hand over my cock and then with one swoop, my cock was in her throat balls deep. This was new. She started stroking my dick with her throat. It didn't take long and I was shooting streams of hot cum in her mouth. She milked my cock with her lips like a farmer does a milk cow. She wanted every drop she could get. She opened her mouth to show me, then swallowed hard.

We moved to the center of the bed. She said, "I want you inside me, James." Then she lay on her back and spread her legs. I climbed over and started licking and sucking her tits. I got my dick at the entrance to her pussy and ever so slowly started pushing it in, spreading her pussy lips as it gained entry. She looked like she was about to pass out. She was moaning very deeply. When I got my dick all the way in I started gyrating my hips. I remembered that she loved this. She started squirming and then humping. She grabbed my ass and was pulling me into her trying to get me as deep as she could. I slowly started pumping in and out of her wet pussy. It was still as tight as it ever was. It felt great to be inside her again.

I rolled over to position her on top of me without slipping out of her cunt. She brought her knees up and began pushing herself up and down my hard dick. She tightened every muscle in her body as another orgasm shot through her. She was making those noises again. She kept pumping up and down.

I moved her over on her hands and knees then pushed her head down to the bed. I knelt behind her and stabbed her pussy once more with my hard cock. I started slamming into her as hard as I could. I would pull out to where just the head was inside her and slam hard into her, burying my dick as deep as I could. She would gasp then scream each time. I couldn't hold out any longer. As I slammed into her I held my cock in her pussy as hard and deep as I could. She stiffened again and went into an extremely loud screaming fit as my cum coated the inside of her wet pussy. I collapsed on top of her. She rolled me off and began cleaning my wet dick with her mouth until it was clean except for her saliva.

We lay beside one another silently. She started playing with my balls and dick. With great surprise I was hard again in minutes. She asked, "Will you do something for me?"

"Yes. If I can."

"I want you to fuck me in the ass."

"What? The way you berated me the one time I asked about doing that?"

"I want you to do it. I've never been fucked in the ass and I want you to be the only one. I know I'll never get another chance. I want you to be the only one to have done that to me. No one else ever has and no one else ever will. I want to give you a part of me that I've never given to anyone else and I never will again. Please?" She rolled over to the nightstand and pulled some KY from the drawer.

She rolled over to her knees again. I rolled her over onto her back. After spreading some KY on my dick and her asshole inside and out I placed her legs over my shoulders. I brought my cock level to her virgin asshole and pushed in gently. The head of my cock popped in all of a sudden. I stopped pushing to let her get use to it. After the grimace left her face I pushed some more and pulled almost out then pushed in some more. I did this over and over until my cock was up to my balls in her ass. She was now smiling with a pleasured look on her face.

I started pumping in and out slowly while playing with her clit and tits. I steadily increased the speed and force I was using until I was cramming it to in her ass pretty hard but not nearly as hard as I could. I started rubbing and pinching her clit. She tensed up and started to cum once again. A few minutes later, she came again then again. Shortly after she came the fourth time, I filled her ass with my cum.

We lay beside one another holding one another. I could tell she was crying. I felt bad for her knowing I was going to be leaving her again. I still cared about her but my feelings for her were not nearly as strong as hers were for me.

I wish I had never met David. Maybe Darlene and I could have had a full life together. It just wasn't meant to be is my guess.

------------------- I woke at 1:06 PM according to my watch and was watching her sleep. She was facing away from me, but I could still see part of her face. See opened her eyes. After a few seconds she turned to look at me and said, "Oh my god. It wasn't a dream. I just knew it was only another dream of you." She sat up letting the covers slide away and reveal her taught breasts.

I pushed her to the bed and moved between her legs as she spread them willingly. I made slow passionate love to her. She came five times before I did. One of them was really massive and about a minute long. There was no screaming this time just loud moans and groans and the funny sounds she has always made when she cums while slowly making love.

We lay there maybe a minute and she said that she had to pee in a hurry. She ran to the bathroom which was only feet away.

I looked at my watch again. It was 2:32 PM. I thought to myself, "Holy shit. I've never lasted this long in my life. Almost an hour and a half."

Darlene returned from the bathroom and I then had to dart in. As I was pissing she asked, "Can we get something to eat before I get my car?"

"Sure, not a problem."

I started the shower and we both climbed in. I rubbed her clit and pinched and sucked her nipples till she came twice more.

We got dressed and she said she was leaving town. I asked where and she said she wasn't sure. Maybe she'd just go home for a while. She was leaving the next day.

"Where's home now," I asked.

"My parents old house in Deer Park. I have a roommate that takes care of it while I'm on the road. He gets free rent. I just crash there when I'm in town."

"He?"

"Yes, he. Are you getting jealous on me?"

"Actually, yes. I am. Just a little."

She smiled and said, "HEEE is gay. It's much safer that way. If you're ever down that way you should stop by. If we ever run into one another again, can we do this again?"

"We'll have to wait and see. I'm not sure it was a good idea even this time."

"Just ask me the question and I'll know. Otherwise I won't try anything."

We got something to eat then headed back to the casino. She handed the valet her ticket and informed him that it wouldn't start last night when she went to leave. He took my bike and returned with her car. They had to jump it off. I was expecting a really flashy car. It was a Ford Flex.

She gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Guess I need to get it checked out before I leave." As she got in. "Probably just a battery gone bad. Goodbye, James," she said as a tear rolled down her cheek, then she was gone.

It was after 6:00 PM. "Well, back to the blackjack tables," I thought.

12