My Ring Pt. 06

Story Info
Laraine and Denis spend the evening together.
3.8k words
4.71
8.7k
8

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: all characters appearing in this story are fictional and are 18 or older.

Laraine got to work putting away all of his goodies from the day at the mall. He pulled out the lingerie set that Emily had helped him to pick up. He followed her careful instructions to put on the corset top. This was the trickiest part and he wanted to get it over with. When he followed Emily's instructions it was so much easier than his typical struggle. He put on the thong which did very little to nest his penis and balls.

Laraine put on the lace garter belt and black thigh highs that had little bows on them. They felt so smooth and feminine on his smooth legs. He remembered the advice of Emily to wear a little black heel to really bring out the sexy look. He grabbed a small latching heel out of the closet. After getting fucked by Denise last night he wanted to get really sexy in hopes he would get another chance. His cock stiffened when he thought about getting bent over and railed from behind.

All dressed up, he made his way around the house tidying up. Ever since the ring he had not had a moment to do anything he used to do. He wondered if the life of a housewife would always be like that. There always seemed like some sort of beauty routine or chore that needed to be done to keep the house up and the rest of the time he was cooking for them both.

Laraine heard the unmistakable clinking from a key being pressed into the door. He rushed over to the door and waited. The door swung open to a red eyed and exasperated looking Denise. "Welcome home!"

Before Denise could respond, Laraine lunged forward and pressed his lips onto Denise's. She mustered a "mmph" in surprise. Laraine continued to press her lips until Denise responded by kissing him back. Laraine was doing his best to soften the kiss and allow Denise to take control. As he did Denise began to firmly kiss Laraine's lips repeatedly.

Larraine put his arms over Denise's head and started to grind with his chest and stomach. Denise responded by placing both of her hands on Laraine's ass just as she had done with Macy before driving home. Denise squeezed and pushed Laraine in closer. Then she bit Laraine's lip playfully eliciting an "mmmm".

Denise had been turned on by her earlier exchange and now she was fully engaged and ready for some steamy action. She kicked it up a notch and pushed her tongue into Laraine's waiting mouth. She flicked her tongue back and forth until Laraine tightened her lips and began sucking it. They made out heavily for several seconds before they separated.

Denise was breathing heavily and she could feel her pussy was soaked. A little part of her was worried about why all this was so stimulating but that was quickly pushed aside by a need for sex. "Larry, that kiss was so good! And oh my god you look... hot. Like hot girl hot"

Larraine smiled and placed a finger over Denise's lips. "Actually I decided it's Larraine now. You look like you had a long hard day and I think I know just what you need to relax." He released his finger from Denise's mount and lowered himself down on his knees. He unbuckled the belt and stripped in off the pants before unbuttening them and pulling them down to the floor.

Laraine ran his hands up and down Denise's legs teasing her. He then kissed her over the boxers repeatedly. Slowly he took his mouth and pulled down the boxers by biting them. Denise must've liked it because she responded with "Oh. Laraine. You little slut!"

Laraine let the boxers fall to the floor and began teasing Denise's pussy with his tongue. He lightly flicked his tongue up and down until Denise started to moan in anticipation. He pressed his face hard against her and forcefully pushed his tongue inside of her. He looked up at her to see her biting her lip and rolling her eyes back. "Yes baby. Suck me off like a good little slut."

Laraine gave Denise one of the best oral performances he had ever mustered. He licked, thrusted, and contorted his tongue along her every crevice. The angle had him looking straight up at Denise the whole time as she towered over him. While kneeling, his ass was sticking out the way he had always seen a girl giving a blow job. Oddly enough he could only think about how good it would be if she had a cock that way he could suck it and then turn him around and fuck him with it.

Laraine's penis was rock hard and sprung out of the thong he was wearing. He lapped his tongue with even greater vigor than before. By this time Denise was moaning like a bitch in heat and was about to cum the hardest she ever had. "Oh my god! Yes! Fuck yes! Keep going. I'm about to cum..."

Denise put her hands on the back of Larraine's head and pressed him even harder into her pussy. Then her legs shaked and her body convulsed as she came all over Laraine's face. Her legs eventually crumpled under her and she tumbled down to the floor.

Denise breathed heavily and was smiling after such a great orgasam. While she was winding down she kept thinking of ways to reciprocate until she had a wicked idea. "Laraine that was so fucking good baby. I want to give your tight little ass a payback pounding after such a long tease." Denise took her index finger and middle finger and pointed them toward Laraine's mouth.

"I want you to show me just how much of a slut you are and how bad you want it. First you are going to say 'I want to suck your big fat cock Denis' and then you are going to wrap your lips around my fingers and suck until I believe you. If you do a good job I will let you beg me to fuck you with it."

That was music to Laraine's ears. It was like Denis had just read his mind. He made a display of seductively licking his lips and crawling forward on his hands and knees. He put his face up to where Denis held out her fingers. "Oh Denis. You have such a beautiful cock. Mmm." He bit his lip and moved up toward Denis' ear and whispered "Denis... would you please let me suck your big... fat... cock?"

Denis nodded and watched as Laraine moved her head back and positioned her mouth right in front of her hand. Laraine opened her mouth and placed the tip of her finger into his mouth. He took his tongue and gently circled just the very tip of the finger. He then closed his mouth and wrapped his painted lips over the two fingers. "Mmmmmmph'' He moaned as he slid the fingers deeper into his mouth.

Laraine took one hand and placed it on Denis' pussy. He rubbed her clit as he glided the fingers back and forth inside of his mouth. Denis was still sensitive from her first orgasam and the finger suckling was really turning her on again. "Oh fuck yes. Mmm. That's right slut. Suck my cock just like that."

Laraine kept rubbing on Denis' clit as she sucked. He took the fingers out and licked them all over while making eye contact with the best 'fuck me eyes' he could muster. "Oh Denis. Your cock is so big. I can barely get my little mouth over it but it tastes so good. Fuck it's so hard baby. I want you to fill me up and fuck me like a whore." He put the fingers back into his mouth and sucked on them even harder.

Denis threw her head back and listened as Laraine deep throated her hand. The pleasure was building back up and greater than before. "Oh yes Laraine. Suck me off. Oooh. Oh god baby that is so good. Ooooh. Fuck me. Ahhhh." Denis came again just as strong and thrusted her hips as the orgasam rolled through her body. She pulled her fingers out of Laraine's mouth. "Well, I guess you really are a little slut. You are such a naughty little slut. Turn around and let me see that tight little pussy."

Laraine turned around revealing her ass with the thong buried between his cheeks. Just yesterday this would have been disgusting to Denis but today she was a new man who wanted to pound that ass. She grabbed the thong and pulled it to the side. Using her dry hand she spread the cheeks and spit on his little hole. "Look how wet you are. Is my slut ready to take daddy's cock? Remember you are going to have to beg if you want it."

"YES! Denis I need your big cock in my pussy. I am so empty and I need you to fill me up. Please! Please! I can't live without your cock. I have to have it right now!"

"That's my good girl," Denis purred. He took the wet fingers and pressed them against Laraine's hole. This was met with loud moaning. "Now Laraine, stick your ass out as high as you can and lower your torso as low as you can. I want you to be as fuckable as possible."

As soon as Laraine was in position Denis pressed his fingers inward. Laraine was already moaning and the sound only got louder. "Oh Fuck baby. Your pussy is so tight. It is so soft and warm. I am going to fuck you so good you won't be able to walk right."

"Oh Denis please! It's so good!" Laraine hollered like a dog in heat. Denis ran her fingers inward and outward slowly at first and picked up pace. She was enjoying doing the fucking just as much as she had previously enjoyed being fucked. It was exhilarating to have Laraine screaming out with her every thrust. "Oh baby. Oh baby. Denis you're going to make me cum! Ahhh"

Laraine slumped forward and contorted on the floor. Denis had stimulated his prostate so efficiently that he violently orgasamed. He had never had such a powerful reaction like that before and what followed was pure bliss. Sweaty and out of breath the couple laid on the floor with both rings shining green.

*Denis and Laraine. Your intimacy has improved dramatically since the beginning of your training. Although neither of you physically match your judged role, you have justified that you are indeed sexually matched to your new rules.

As you are sexual with each other, your personalities and your minds will continue to meld to your new role. Denis has already been observed to be becoming a protector, a provider, and a leader. Laraine has already been observed to be a helper, a lover, and a supporter. These are all qualities that align you with your role.

Tonight your task will be to spend time together. You have begun to fall into your training individually but you must learn to coexist in your roles. Do not mistake this simple task as a free pass. As your reins are loosened, so too will the punishment for deviation be magnified. Lastly, Denis, you know what must be done tonight, you solely will be responsible for bringing it to completion.*

Denis and Laraine spent several moments in silent contemplation. What did 'as your reins are loosened' mean? They both pondered the right time to talk about the awkward moments from earlier in the day. Ultimately Laraine first turned to Denis and decided to get it over with. "I have a confession to make"

Denis was caught off guard since she too was planning to confess. "What is it Loraine?"

"Today my tasks involved a full girly day at the mall. I made a female friend who I spent most of the day with. When we had lunch, we sat and talked with a couple boys who worked there. Um... There was some flirting because my friend was single but one of them asked for my number instead. When he did, I gave him my number which I regretted."

Denis actively listened to Loraine as he spoke. Once done she pondered what Loraine would do if that boy called. "Do you like him?"

Laraine paused. "Honestly, I don't think so. I was so caught up in girl time that I just messed up. Being with you is all I have ever wanted. You made me happy as your husband and you make me happy as your wife."

Denis had tears form in her eyes. She was moved by Laraine's candid response and she felt bad because what happened at work felt so much worse. "I love you baby and I forgive you. I also need to make a confession from my day today as well."

"That means so much to hear you say that. What happened today?"

Denis rubbed her neck as she searched for the words. "My task today was to bring home a pharmaceutical product. It's called TrueID and it's supposed to alter your DNA to match the gender the pill is. During the presentation I tried to make an excuse for why I needed to study it, but everyone was not buying it. Later, the lead researcher offered to pose as my affair so I could sneak it out. In exchange she wants to study me and to be her fuck toy. I agreed because I was scared, but when we walked out I had to kiss her. At first it was kind of gross but honestly I think I liked it."

Laraine stared blankly at Denis trying to process this story. He finally mustered "Do you want to kiss her again or more?"

Immediately Denis replied "I'm absolutely positive that I do not. Being with you tonight has given me clarity that even though we have been through drastic changes, we need to stay together as a team. I know that I love you as you are now just as much as I loved you when we met."

Laraine embraced Denis and held him as they both fought tears. "Well that bitch can't have my husband. I'm so sorry baby. Let's just take this weekend to figure out what to do. I know you just did what you felt you had to. I can't imagine what she put you through."

Such a simple act of confession had unified and bonded the both of them. They had a cathartic release, but also felt a strong feeling of loyalty to each other. They were now resolved to accept each other and work as a team, it would be the only way they would be able to survive.

"Can I see them?" Loraine asked?

Denis reached into her pocket and pulled out the little baggie of ten pink and ten blue pills.

Laraine ran his hands through his hair and put his head back as he understood what the last task meant. "Are they safe?"

Denis shrugged. "Theoretically they appear to be complete but since there hasn't been a trial we don't know the side effects, we don't know if it's safe, and we really don't know if it even works at all."

"Ok. Can we just not do it right now? I don't want my last night to be worrying about this if it turns out to go horribly wrong. Can we do it before bed? I would just rather it happen in my sleep than anytime else."

"Of course. Let's just focus on being together and we can try to put this out of our mind until then."

Denis went to go and take a shower. She was absolutely sweaty and was ready for a change of clothes. Laraine went straight to the kitchen to get dinner started. A quick meal of chicken, rice, and vegetables sounded like it was just right for the evening.

After her shower, Denis came over and helped Laraine cook. They had not cooked together once in their marriage but they both found it to be an enjoyable experience. Denis showed Laraine some proper cooking techniques and they had dinner ready in no time.

As they ate, Denis talked about how embarrassing her day had been having to introduce herself as a man. She mentioned how weird it was when they all called her sir or mister. Laraine acknowledged similar feelings as he told so many mall employees that he was identifying as a woman and that he didn't know what he was doing. He also told Denis about how wonderful Emily had been and that one day he hoped she could meet her.

When they had finished their dinner, Laraine cleaned up the kitchen while Denis looked for some evening entertainment. She queued up a romantic movie, and grabbed some pillows and blankets for the couch. The two of them snuggled as they watched the movie.

Denis suggested that after a long day there was always something that felt so good that she wanted to do for Laraine. She repositioned herself opposite and grabbed his feet. "I know after wearing heels, there is nothing like a good foot massage". She gently rubbed all the places where the heels had been rubbing his feet. He softly moaned as Denis worked his feet into a relaxed state.

Denis would occasionally kiss his feet and elicit a little giggle out of Laraine. This continued as the kisses crept further and further up his legs. "Don't think I forgot about how much of a tease you were earlier, now be a good girl and put your hands behind your head. Don't move them or I will have to cuff you next time."

Laraine was excited to see this more dominant side coming out of Denis. "Ok baby. You can do whatever you want with me" he purred softly. Denis kept kissing upwards past the waist all over the chest. The lingerie was tight against Laraine's body and made it easy for her to run fingers up and down his body.

Laraine had a sensitivity to touch and was ticklish so every touch made him contort his body and he had the urge to reach down with his hands but he was warned explicitly not to. Denis began to kiss his neck all over. She would gently press her tongue on his ear and run it along the side of his face. She took her hands and ran them through his hair and kissed him firmly. Once the kiss was warming up she would pull away only to tease his body some more.

Laraine's cock was rock hard in his thong. Denis pinched his nipples lightly, kissing all over his body. She would nibble and caress her fingers in all directions. By this time Laraine started moaning and gently thrusting his thong clad erection. Denis pushed his pelvis down, "No. None of that. Lay still and I might be willing to have a little fun afterward."

Laraine again rested his body flat while Denis again kept doing everything and anything to make him squirm. "So there is this spot I've heard of, let's call it your G-spot. Since you were so good during the tease I suppose we can play with it. Just like every woman, you need to be aroused for it to have the best effect."

Denis slid Laraine's thong to the side revealing between his legs. "Now put your legs up." Once raised she cupped his balls in one hand and placed her thumb on the soft skin between the scrotum and the anus. When she pressed down, she moved it around until she felt a swollen lump. Once she hit it with her thumb, Laraine let out an involuntary whimper.

"Oh there we are. Let's see if I can make you cum like a real slut, legs in the air and begging for it. So let's hear it huh" She teased him knowing that making him beg felt so good, so dominant, and like she was in total control.

"Yes. Please Denis. I'm so turned on right now. I need you to make me cum. Make me cum like your little slut. I'm begging you, please, I need you to take me right now." His voice was filled with desperation to cum.

"That's more like it" Denis teased. She placed more pressure on his 'G-spot' and began to move it around in little circles as if she was rubbing a clitoris. With each circle the stimulation grew and grew until Laraine began to loudly moan and shake.

"Oh Denis. Oh! Right there. That feels so good. Mmmmm. Ah. Denis! Fuck yes. Keep going." Laraine kept shouting and the pleasure grew more and more until Laraine threw his head back and a wave of spasms washed outwards through his whole body.

Denis resituated Laraine's thong as he panted out of breath from the 2nd huge orgasam that he had that afternoon. After all of that neither of them ended up watching the movie. They continued to kiss, rub their bodies against each other, and embrace what it meant to be with each other. The night of passion continued long into the night as neither of them wanted it to end.

Finally, after many shared orgasams Denis and Laraine headed upstairs. They brought the TrueID and stared at it for what felt like forever. A million what-ifs flowed through their minds as they considered the outcome. Denis took a big breath, grabbed a blue pill and swallowed it whole in a quick motion.

Laraine looked over impressed that she had been able to gather the courage to do it. "I'm scared" he admitted.

Denis embraced him and wrapped her arms around her. "I am too but we are in this together now. Whatever happens, I will always be there for you."

Momentarily reassured, Larraine hesitantly grabbed a pink pill and washed it down with a glass of water. "Ok it's done."

The two sat in silence each wondering if the pill would have its effects happen immediately and after every passing second worrying about when it would happen. After an hour nothing had happened and they thought there was a glimmer of hope that it wouldn't work. Although their hopes were higher, they were both too nervous to be able to sleep.

12