My Ring Pt. 07

Story Info
Denis and Laraine explore their bodies.
3.8k words
4.72
8.7k
8

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: all characters appearing in this story are fictional and are 18 or older.

Denis and Laraine slept under the green glow of their role rings. It was as if their bodies were frozen in time while remaining completely motionless. The truID must have taken hold during the night as this was not typical for either of them.

As they slept they both had a completely dreamless deep sleep. For them it was as if they had drifted one moment and awoken in the next. Never had their eyes felt so heavy and physically unable to wake before.

After what only felt like an instant, they awoke the following morning several hours later. Laraine sat straight up and grunted "ughh" in obvious pain. His entire body felt stiff as if he had worked out every muscle in his body over and over. "Ow ow ow'' He winced. His mind started racing as he realized so much time had passed and the effects of taking an unknown drug were starting to emerge. He tried to start moving his body only to see Denis start moving alongside him.

Denis laid flat on the bed and she too was wincing and noticing the very stiff and sore muscles upon waking. She looked over and saw Laraine wincing and trying to move while sitting upright. They both noticed right away each other's face was unchanged but the stiffness was preventing them from feeling very much other than the muscle fatigue.

Almost instantly after stirring both Laraine and Denis saw something that made both of them stop moving. It was an unmistakable sign that truID was more than just a concept. Both of their eyes were drawn down the bed toward Denis, where they saw that a tent had propped up underneath the blanket. They both realized there was a penis and Denis clearly had morning wood.

Denis sprung out of bed. "Ow. Fuck! Ow ow." She hotstepped like she was walking on coals. Every movement hurt but the surprise had made her leap up in terror and excitement. After several seconds of movement, the pain decreased supposedly due to regaining proper blood flow. "Oh. Oh. It's starting to feel better. Laraine, keep moving around."

Laraine started waving his arms and legs around in the bed. His eyes were transfixed on Denis' boxers. All he could wonder was if that's what happened there, what happened to me? As he scanned Denis, most of her features remained the same. The obvious change was the erection and her breasts looked significantly smaller. She appeared to look like a girl with tiny breasts and a boner. After moving for a minute the pain decreased and he stood up on the opposite side.

Denis watched as Laraine got up and noticed a few things right away. First it was evident that he had breasts. They had filled out the corset top lingerie from last night. Additionally his ass has become wider and much fuller than before. His thong was buried between the much larger and voluptuous cheeks. When Laraine turned around, there was still a bulge in his panties but it was much smaller. Both his testicles and penis appeared to be there but were significantly smaller.

Denis pulled down her boxers and a 4-5" dick sprung out. There were no testicles and no trace of a pussy. She threw off the T-shirt she had on and ran her fingers over her chest. She noticed right away that her breasts were the smallest they had been since puberty. She imagined they were probably an A cup. Laraine's eyes went wide and mouth fell open as he stared toward the newly erect cock.

Denis pushed her hands downward toward her new penis. She gently brushed her fingers across it before wrapping them all the way around. "Oh my God! Laraine! I have a fucking dick!" She kept pulling her penis up and down and then side to side. "It's so sensitive. Oh my god does it always feel like this?" Rubbing her hands over her body was making her even more aroused. "Come on Lorraine. Show me what you look like too."

Laraine hesitantly looked down to see his breasts for the first time. He hesitantly untied the corset until it fell to the ground and his tits spilled out. They were not enormous but they were much larger than what Denis had now. He cupped his hands around the soft boobs and they filled his palms. "Oh" He gasped. "They feel heavy. I have tits Denis."

"You have very nice tits Laraine. They are probably a C or a D cup" Denis smiled. She was clearly enjoying the view and playing with her penis. "Your nipples are so much bigger. Rub your fingers over them and see if they are sensitive."

Laraine took his thumbs and rolled them over the top of his areolas and then the nipple. It was electric. He could feel the nipple hardening. As he rubbed his nipples, his penis hardened. Denis noticed immediately.

"Take off your thong and keep playing with your nipples. I want to see what happens."

Laraine took one hand and pulled off the thong. He was relieved to still have a penis but it was so much smaller than before. He kept playing with both nipples and as much as he was getting turned on, his penis didn't get much bigger. Fully erect it was only about 1-2 inches long. Denis' cock was more than 3 times bigger. He pulled his penis up to show his balls were about half of their original size. "Its so small. It's like I have a baby penis."

"I think it's cute" quipped Denis. "You actually look sexy playing with your nipples like that." She realized she had been jerking her penis while watching. It felt so good to play with her cock and all of Laraine's new features were such a turn on. She was so hard and horny. Finally she decided to run around the bed and surprise Laraine with a big passionate kiss.

Laraine still had his breasts in hand when the kiss landed. Denis was so forceful. He relaxed and let her tongue enter his mouth. The kissing and nipple caressing had made his little penis hard but it no longer strained in his panties. Instead his penis stayed nestled in the tiny bulge. Before he would have had the urge to want to thrust and pub his penis all over but now it was so different. His body was craving to be touched all over. That's when he felt Denis' penis.

Locked into a deep kiss, Denis took her hands and pressed them firmly on Laraine's ass. She pushed him forward until she could feel him pressed against her raging cock. Instinctually she began to rock her hips and thrust her cock against Laraine. Her penis felt so good as it rubbed against him going up and down.

Laraine moaned while they made out. "mmmmm". He loved how it felt to have Denis wrap her hands on his newly plump ass. Even more enjoyable was the feel of her thick strong girl-cock. It felt so huge rubbing against his torso. He felt his penis at the same time fully erect and not even close to the size of Denis'.

Denis broke from the kissing and grabbed Laraine's hand. "I want you to touch it." She guided his hand toward her crotch as she spoke. She placed his hand over her new cock and looked down in anticipation.

Laraine hesitated and took a deep breath before he wrapped his hand around her penis. It was the first time he had ever seen let alone been touching a cock other than his own. He slid his painted nails up and down the shaft slowly. Denis let out an involuntary moan. It felt so much bigger in his hand. It was amazing how she basically looked the same but overnight had grown such a beautiful penis.

Laraine knelt down and inspected it closer. He watched studiously as he continued to move his hand back and forth. Denis chimed in "kiss it". Laraine was surprised by the comment as Denis had never been so aggressive before. After a second he puckered his lips and pressed them against the head. Denis placed her hands on the back of his head. She did not push him forward but did not let him push his head back. "I want you to be a good little girl and suck me off"

Laraine was again shocked at the directness of Denis. He felt so small and weak on his knees with the tip of her penis in his mouth. He had never been a dominant type and honestly being ordered around was kind of a turn on. He looked up at Denis and then relaxed his lips letting the penis enter his mouth. Denis' cock slipped right in and hit the back of his throat. He gagged as he felt his mouth fill up.

Denis looked down and watched as Laraine gagged. "Make sure to relax your throat and focus on breathing with your nose. Squeeze your thumb in your hand to help with the reflex"

Laraine did as he was told. After a few seconds he was able to stop gagging and the cock penetrated even deeper. "Make sure to use your tongue too babe" Denis teased him while thrusting her cock back and forth.

Laraine tried to lick her shaft as he pressed his lips light around the penis. Denis moaned loudly as the pleasure intensified. "Oh fuck yes. That feels amazing. You are such a good cocksucker. Oh. Yes. Fuck yes. Mmmm. Ahhh." As she screamed out he could feel the cock stiffen and it was harder than he ever thought possible. Then as she finished yelling out her cock began to spasm in his mouth. He was expecting to be filled with cum but actually nothing came out.

Denis pulled her cock out of Laraine's mouth as it began to soften. "Oh my god baby that was so fucking awesome. I can't believe that's what it's like." She smiled ear to ear and was clearly riding the high of her first penile orgasm.

Once Laraine stood up Denis pushed him onto the bed. She climbed on top of him and began to make out heavily once again. Laraine felt so soft to the touch. Before he was lanky and thin but now he was curvy in just the right places. Denis pulled away and whispered into Laraine's ear "I wonder if you taste as good as you feel? Be a good girl and sit still while I find out."

Denis grasped both of Laraine's breasts in her hands. She gently teased the nipples with her fingers until they began to harden. Once satisfied she seductively licked each nipple while making eye contact. Laraine whimpered at the touch. Fully committed, Denis took an entire nipple into her mouth and suckled. She swirled her tongue around and pursed her lips. Laraine arched his back and moaned, nothing had ever felt like that before. Denis would continue with each breast cycling back and forth as her hands teased Laraine relentlessly.

Denis again made eye contact as she dragged her tongue across the torso from the breast past the belly button. Once she got to the waist, she grabbed his thong with her teeth and pulled it all the way down revealing the miniature cock and balls. She flicked his penis back and forth and teased him "aww it is so cute. Too small to be a dick, this must be your little clit. Do you want daddy to play with your little clit?" Laraine nodded rapidly. "I can't hear you slut"

"Yes. I want you to play with my little clit daddy!" He whimpered.

Denis licked his clit up and down and placed her mouth over it. She swirled her tongue around just as she did with the nipple. It must have felt good because Laraine shuddered at her touch.

Denis pulled away and teased some more making sure not to make any more direct contact with his clit. Then suddenly she flipped Larain over onto his stomach. She traced her tongue along his back until she reached his ass. "You were such a good little cocksucker earlier so I think I am going to eat you out before I fuck you."

Denis placed both hands on Laraine's round ass checks and spread them revealing his boy pussy. She took a deep breath and shoved her face between the soft cheeks. Laraine yelped out feeling the force but then moaned loudly when Denis' tongue entered him. She pressed her tongue inward and curled her tongue as it went in and out. She had to keep pressing her face downward to make sure that she could get penetration.

Laraine screamed out after several minutes. "Ahh. Oh my god yes. Fuck yes. Eat my pussy Denis. That feels so good. Ooooooh." Finally his little clit began to spasm as he reached an orgasm. A tiny amount of cum drizzled out as he hollered out in ecstasy.

They both lay on the bed and panted with shortness of breath afterward. Clearly both of them had enjoyed their new equipment and it was obvious they were just buying time for the main event. Denis rolled over and looked Laraine in the eye. "I have a confession to make." Laraine lay still and waited for her to continue.

"When we were our... you know... previous selves, I thought our sex was kinda boring. I actually went out and bought myself some slutty outfits. I never told you that I used to crave dressing up and wished you would ravage me and demean me while I wore them. Does that surprise you?"

Laraine looked a little lost. "Well I knew you thought our sex was stale and I guess I was never really an alpha, but I can kind of see why you would have liked it. I actually really liked it when you called me slut and other names while ordering me around."

Denis smiled as that was what she hoped was the case. "I am glad you said that because I have felt some similar desires now except that I want to do all of these things... to you. I want to live out all my fantasies dressing you up in slutty outfits and fucking you all the time. That's what I really want, for you to be my personal little slut."

Laraine was a bit wide eyed as he processed this new side of Denis. "I love you Denis and if this is what makes you happy, I am willing to try. This has been a difficult journey and I am ready to accept that maybe I really am better suited to be a slutty cocksucking wife than I was at being your husband."

Denis kissed Laraine with great joy. "There is a trunk in my closet with a bunch of outfits. I want you to put on the slutty maid outfit today. I want you to wear it all day while you clean the house. That will be so hot. Oh also you need to talk in a french accent. Yes. Then I think my goal will be to see if I can fuck you in every room today."

"Oui Misure." Laraine went over to the closet and found the trunk just as described. Denis retrieved the key and the two of them sorted through dozens of costumes and skimpy clothes. Laraine pulled out the maids uniform and went into the bathroom to try it on. He put on the black and white, vinyl zip up garter dress with a low cut bust and white ruffle apron. The dress was so short that his panties peeked out and would be on full display everytime he bent over. His breasts filled out the top with the low cut emphasizing them.

The costume came with thigh high fishnet stockings that clipped to the dress. He fastened them and then slipped on a pair of 4 inch black heels. They were extraordinarily uncomfortable but they made his plump ass look so good in the dress. He tied the lacy bow behind his back and grabbed the prop feather duster to look himself over in the mirror. All of his new features were on display and he could barely even tell there was a little boy clit tucked away underneath the tight outfit.

When Laraine had finished dolling himself up in the outfit, he emerged from the bathroom but Denis was nowhere to be seen. He hobbled down the stairs as his heels wobbled and his knees buckled every step. When he made it into the kitchen, he found Denis completely naked making a snack.

Denis looked over and his jaw nearly fell off as she stared at Laraine. "Uh. ahem. Hi there, miss. I was not expecting you so soon. Don't mind me, you can uh... go ahead and start your cleaning." She gestured to the counters as if they didn't speak the same language.

"'allo meestair. Ai weehl start to clean le 'ouse. Do you went me to clean right haire? Ai am a good girl and weehl do le bést ai can" Laraine tried to do his best french impersonation and went over to 'dust' the countertops. When he bent over, the dress pulled up and fully exposed his ass as Denis watched fully erect. "Oh non. Mon drez eez just too shairt. Ai am zo sairry. Weehl you pléase 'elp me?"

Denis jumped at the chance to come over and 'help' Laraine fix his dress. As she approached from behind she placed her hands over Laraine's hips and pressed her cock against his juicy ass. She bent him over the counter and whispered into his ear "It's ok, miss. I know you are struggling to keep your dress down, but I actually think it will look so much better this way. Let me show you just how good it works."

She pulled up the dress all the way up and began rubbing her cock against his ass. He felt so soft and warm and Denis was savoring every moment. Gently she pulled down the exposed panties and rubbed her hands on the firm cheeks before spreading them. She grabbed a dollop of lube from a container she had strategically placed and prepared her dick for its first penetration.

Laraine gasped as Denis pressed the head of her penis against his virgin pussy. "It's ok, miss, I want us to have a very fun time today. I am so glad you could come clean. I am a very dirty boy and you are just what I needed." As she talked she thrusted forward slowly until her penis was completely engulfed into Laraine's ass. Denis gasped as the pressure squeezed against her penis and Laraine whimpered with a slight burning as he was filled.

Once inserted Denis took her hands and relocated them toward Laraine's top. She slid her fingers over the top of his breasts and toyed with his nipples as she pulled out the penis for the first time. They both moaned as the movement intensified the moment. Then just as before she rocked her hips forward and reinserted her penis fully into his ass. This time there was no pause as the pace increased. She realized she had so much more power in this position as she forcefully thrusted her penis over and over.

Laraine's eyes watered at first from the pain of being stretched. Once past the initial shock of being penetrated, the pleasure began to set in. He could feel his tiny clit banging against the counter with every powerful thrust from Denis. He moaned loudly as the feeling of being fucked was combining with the sensitivity of his nipples being teased. "Denis. Zat feels zo good. Fuk me hardair. Oui. Zat feels zo good. Ooooooh"

Denis was lost at the moment. She rolled her eyes back into her head as pressure built inside of her penis. It was so much faster than before. The soft ass had applied evenly over her penis and she was about to explode. When Laraine spoke again in that accent it pushed her over the edge. She let out one more deep thrust before her penis began to shake mightily as she came with a violent orgasm.

Simultaneously Laraine screamed out in ecstasy as all the intense feelings converged. He convulsed with a huge orgasm that concluded with his clit dripping cum down the side of the counter.

Denis pulled her cock out and flipped Laraine over and gave him a big kiss. "That was amazing, miss." She went over to return to making a snack when she noticed the cum dripping down the counter. "Oh no. Did our new little maid have an accident? I'm sorry miss but you are going to have to take care of that. I think the most proper way will have to be by using your tongue."

"But misure... I uh... oui." He grimaced as he prepared to put his mouth on his cum.

"Come on. Good girls and good maids clean up their messes. You were the little slut who wanted it with your short dress. Now I want to see you eat it." Denis aggressively ordered him. When Laraine hesitated she firmly pressed his head toward the cum.

"mmmph" Laraine protested. Eventually he caved and stuck his tongue on the salty liquid. Denis made him lick up and swallow every drop.

All day Denis would make messes for Laraine to clean up. With every mess led to another fuck session where Laraine was pounded repeatedly. Denis would tease him about not being able to keep his dress down and put him in positions where his ass was constantly bursting outward. Laraine truly felt like such a slut with his body on display and with each and every wardrobe failure leading to more and more vigorous fucking. Eventually Denis would switch it up and make him suck her cock so she didn't pound him completely raw.

12