My Roommate Angie 01

Story Info
Learning my roommate had a penis leads to more discoveries.
3.9k words
4.72
15.4k
44

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/08/2024
Created 02/13/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samtam
Samtam
120 Followers

Note: This story is the first in a new series. This story has a lot more story than sex, and mainly sets the stage the debauchery that is to come.

So there I was, 23 years old, I had a good job in cyber security, and was making great money for my age. After being hired straight out of college, I'd moved to London to be closer to my company's headquarters, I'd been told that while I could work entirely from home, being in the London office at least a day or two per week made further promotions much more likely.

London being London I was finding securing decent accommodation to be both difficult and expensive. I was able to secure an Airbnb for my first month in the city, but this was at a preposterous cost. So I decided to search for a flatmate, and after going down a few dead ends, I found a group on Facebook with other tech people also looking for accommodation. And it was through this group that I met Angie. Angie was 24, she was American but of Vietnamese ancestry. She was working in HR for the main rival company to the one I worked for. We were both looking for basically the same type of accommodation so after two zoom chats we decided to press on ahead, and found a reasonably sized 2 bed 2 bath apartment right on the edge of one the London tube lines. This meant the rent wasn't too bad, but we could still get into the city centre easy enough when it was required.

We both worked hybrid schedules of home and office work, and both put in long shifts too. So it wasn't uncommon for us to both spend all day in the apartment, and with the exception of a polite chat over dinner, to hardly even speak to each other. Angie was neat, friendly and always paid her share of the rent on time, exactly what I'd been looking for.

Now, while my work life was coming along nicely, my social life was taking a little longer to rev up. I'd joined a gym, joined a local football club, met up with a few college friends who'd also moved to London, and even signed up for Tinder. But I still often found myself on Saturday nights with nowhere to go, despite my desire to do so. It didn't bother me too much, my work was going well, and I'd always been a little shy around women.

I was about 5ft10, and trimmed black hair. I was toned but not dripping with muscles or anything, I dressed well but not exceedingly well. Basically I felt like did some things well but nothing exceptional, add that to my shyness in social situations and I sometimes felt like I could be single forever.

So like many other single people my age, I decided to try Tinder. It had gone ok, but I kept running into the same two groups of people I didn't really want to hang out with, single mothers and those looking for hook ups only. I had no interest in single mums, nothing against them but I was a young carefree guy, and had no interest in looking after someone else's child. And hook ups weren't really my thing, as I said I was always a bit shy when first meeting someone so this didn't sound that fun to me, therefore my search for a girlfriend continued fruitlessly.

It didn't bother me too much, with friends from work and sport, I was never truly lonely. Also after a few months I'd started to become somewhat friendly with Angie. She'd got me watching NFL from the states, and I'd gotten her watching the premier league over here. If you were with someone else and had something to chat about between the ads, then NFL wasn't too bad to be honest, Angie could never truly grasp real football I reckon though.

Then one cold weekend in early January changed my life forever. There was a freak snow storm which had rendered half the city undrivable. People had been told to stay indoors, and not to venture out unless they had no other option.

I wasn't too worried though, my fridge was packed, my cupboards were full, and my internet and electricity were still running, so all in all the snow hardly changed my life at all. Saturday evening, after doing some office work I sat down to watch an NFL playoff game with Angie. I can't remember who was playing, all I remember is the team Angie wanted to win lost, and the refs were to blame for missing a pass interference call, at least that what Angie was shouting.

After the game Angie suggested we playing a game of Madden on the Xbox, which I agreed to. Angie went to turn on the machine, as she bent down I couldn't help but notice the red thong sticking up out of her shorts. Angie's standard home attire were Daisy Duke shorts paired with various tight tops. She was about 5ft8, medium length classic Asian hair, with pretty eyes and a nice smile. She was quite slim, but had a firm looking arse, and slightly larger tits than you would expect for her body type. Needless to say her shapely figure had appeared multiple times in my nightly wanking fantasies.

Again Angie lost the game (I just threw it long every play, it worked enough for me win more often than not). Angie cursed my unrelenting luck, and then went to bed. I followed suit shortly after, and was in bed browsing through Tinder to see if any matches came up, or failing that maybe some hot pics I could jack off to.

I started my usual scroll, looking for low cut tops and short skirts. I was just starting to get into it when I scrolled onto someone I hadn't expected, it was Angie! I had no idea she was on tinder, I guess we didn't really discuss stuff like that much. I peaked through her photos, wow she looked even hotter when in her going out clothes, her tits looked amazing, so firm and round, and her arse, wow. I just wanted to grab it, bend her over and spank it until it was all red and sore. And that cute little smile, that smile would look great if she had my dick in her mouth. There was a photo of her dressed in this tight little black dress while out with friends (I'm guessing I'm America), she just looked so classy, and yet so fuckable. it was all kinda getting too much, and I knew I was getting close, imagining Angie's warm mouth wrapped around my cock I let go, shooting out a few thick streams of cum.

After cleaning up I went back to my phone, still going through my flatmate's sexy photos, I also read some of her profile. Most of it I knew already. Her age, job, hobbies etc. I didn't know her favourite film was Die Hard, or favourite show was It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia (my kind of girl).

And then I saw it, almost at the end of her profile were two sentences "Note: yes I'm a ladyboy, if you wish to date me then you accept everything that comes along with that. And no, I'm not interested in being your secret curiosity, if that sounds like you then keep on scrolling." WTF, Angie had a dick? I was gobsmacked, her face, her body, it was all so feminine and hot, I mean I'd just jacked off to her hot body. I checked and double checked, and yes it was definitely my flatmate Angie in the photo, and not a close lookalike, with the same name, and same back story.

I had put my phone down and was just starting to drift off to sleep when the phone beeped. I lazily opened the phone and saw it was Angie, via Tinder! Oh feck, I normally just swipe right on everyone and then swipe left if I don't like the person I matched with. I must have matched with her while I was jacking off and not enough blood was in my brain to notice.

"Hey you, didn't know you were on tinder." she typed.

"Eh yeah, sorry I swipe right on most profiles and only check on them later." I replied, but really sure what else to say.

"Ha, that's a pity, you could've been handy for some quick fun." she wrote with a smiling emoji.

"You swiped right on me intentionally so?" I wrote, trying to keep the conversation casual.

"Yeah maybe I swipe right on everyone just like you, or maybe I don't :)" she wrote sneakily.

"Ha, I'll take it as a compliment I guess." I replied, unsure what else to say.

"Had any luck finding someone on this?" asked Angie.

"Yeah loads, I'm doing so well that I'm spending my weekend messaging my flatmate who lives only a few metres away sure." I wrote.

"Haha, yeah being an adult sucks. It was so much easier to find someone when I was in college." wrote Angie.

"Maybe for you :)." I replied, half joking half sincere.

"Well it's easy to find guys who want sex. Finding more could be difficult." wrote Angie.

"Yeah I saw you complain about that in your profile." I said. As soon as I sent it I regretted it. Dam, now she'll know I read her profile and know that she has a penis.

"It gets frustrating. Still, only need to find one nice guy to make it all worth it :)." she wrote.

"Yeah I dunno if Tinder leads to anything more than STD's and regret tbh. Still, better than not socialising at all I guess." I wrote, grateful that Angie hadn't mentioned the whole penis thing.

"We should go out drinking some night, I could be your wingman, I'm really good at that :)." typed Angie.

"Haha, you find me a nice girl and I'd owe you one for sure" I wrote.

"Owe me one? Thought you said you weren't looking for casual sex?" wrote Angie.

"Oh haha, you knew what I meant. Owe you one favour, to be specific." I replied laughingly.

We continued chatting away like this for about another hour before eventually saying goodnight and going to sleep. She really was lovely to chat to, and besides the male appendage, she was stunningly pretty. I had a peaceful but confused sleep that night.

The next day went by much like the one before. I spent most of the day in my room doing work, I decided to work through lunch and finish early, so I was finished by about 6:30pm (early turned out to be a bit optimistic). I went out to the kitchen/living room to find Angie on the couch with a glass of wine, watching another NFL playoff double header.

So after making dinner I sat down on the chair across from Angie with a bottle of my favourite cider (I hated the taste of beer) and watched the game. I tried to concentrate on the game, but Angie's choice of low slung crop top and knee length pencil skirt was causing me some persistent distraction, I kept fighting with myself over weather I wanted her skirt to ride further up her leg or not.

The games played on, due to the frequent breaks, we exchanged a bit of small talk but nothing notable, until it reached half time in the second game when Angie asked "so find anyone else interesting on Tinder after?"

"Ha, eh no, I don't usually use it during the day, I mostly have a browse through at night if the urge occurs to me, you?" I asked

"Nah, the weather is too cold and the football too interesting to go venturing out, even if I matched with George Clooney tonight, your company will have to go I guess." she laughed.

"I'm flattered, you sure know how to charm a guy." I chortled.

"I can be charming, if I want to." said Angie

"Ah yeah, ball busting and berating referees is soo charming." I said.

"Oh, would you prefer me just on my knees sucking you off like an obedient little housewife, would that be charming enough for you?" said Angie.

"Could be a start at least." I replied laughing, but inside picturing Angie gagging on my rock hard cock.

"Ha, you couldn't handle me." smiled Angie.

"You never know, people can surprise you" I said, although I was starting to feel in over my head here.

"You would surprise me if it took longer than 24 before you became my bitch." laughed Angie.

"You could be right I guess." I said, I didn't really know how far to take this.

We laughed as the second half started and the game resumed. The Giants continued to allow the Eagles to score at will, then on the break between the third and fourth quarter Angie spoke again.

"So I have to ask, was it a surprise to you at all that I was a ladyboy, or did you suspect anything?" she asked.

Cider came out my nose with surprise, I wasn't expecting that question, at least not so matter of factly. "Yeah no I had no idea, and suspected nothing for sure." I replied, palms starting to feel clammy.

"It's ok, I'm very comfortable with who I am, you can ask questions if anything is bothering you if you want." she said.

"Nothing bothers me about it, your body, your choice." I said.

"Oh I know that, don't worry it's not rude to ask questions, as long as you're respectful, which I'm sure you are." she added smiling.

"Ok, thanks. Well eh, how old were you when you transitioned?" I asked.

"Officially about 14-15, but I'd been dressing in women's clothes for years before that, I'd always felt more comfortable in them." she said.

"Were your family accepting of you?" I asked.

"My Mum and siblings were great, I think they knew before I ever told them. My Dad took a little longer to come around, I think he just had trouble adjusting, he was raised in a very strict environment in Vietnam. But seeing how much happier I was he softened, and he's really come round now too." explained Angie.

"That's nice, I hope it's ok to ask, but have you had surgery, as in cosmetic surgery, none of my business any other stuff?" I asked.

"Well I still have my penis so no surgeries there. I had breast implants done when I was 19, and I take low dose female hormones now too. But otherwise I'm the same as I was before transitioning." said Angie.

"Cool, and just one more question I think. In your profile you referred to yourself as a ladyboy, I thought that was an offensive term?" I asked.

"It might be to some, but not to me anyway. I know I look and feel feminine, but I acknowledge that my penis makes me stand out a little from other women. And I also make a point of telling guys early in dating about my situation, weeds out the guys who can't/don't want to deal with the realities of my body, and those dickheads who want to date me, but only in secret in case anyone finds out, I've had a few instances of those so I make a point of avoiding those people in future." explained Angie.

"That sucks, makes you feel like you're embarrassing to them, I'm sorry you went through that." I said genuinely.

"That's ok, dicks will be dicks. And speaking of dicks, have you ever been a person with a dick, be it man, woman, or in between?" asked Angie.

"Nope, I've only had sex with my secondary school girlfriend, so it's not like I'm a vagina expert either to be fair." I said.

"Fair enough." Angie stayed silent for another minute, staring vaguely at her drink. "Well, it might be the wine talking, or the fact that we're stuck here thanks to the snow, but if you curious to see how it all works, I'm more than willing to go over a few things with you." said Angie.

"Eh I don't really know what to say. Like I think you're really pretty for sure, but I don't know how I'd react if I saw your penis, and I don't want to make you feel bad about your body or anything." I said honestly.

"That's reasonable. And look while I obviously I don't yet know what you like sexually, but I've been with a couple guys before who felt like you, and I know for a fact that they had a great time. Nothing would be forced on you." said Angie, I also noticed that she'd slid a little closer to my chair.

"I'm not really sure what to do." I said.

"Come join me on the couch, if you don't enjoy what happens we can stop anytime, come here." said Angie smiling.

I scooted over and sat down beside her. Without further words Angie sat up, straddled my lap and silently stared at me, her magnificent breasts only inches from my face, and wow did she smell nice, a mixture of wine and whatever soft perfume she had on, it was intoxicating.

"So what are you thinking now?" whispered Angie.

"That there's not enough blood in my head to think sorry." I replied.

"That's ok, just do what feels natural, you have full permission to explore my body, come here." said Angie softly. And with that she leaned forward, kissing me deeply on my lips, her lip gloss had a fruity taste, and the feeling of her breasts up against my chest was amazing. After a minute or two of kissing I moved down to her neck, and from there Angie guided my head into the valley of her tits, encouraging me to engage in a motorboat of her awesome breasts, which I did gladly.

While all this was happening my hands had found the top of Angie's skirt and slid down, cupping her firm arse. I could feel that she had a thong on again, I slid my hand under her skimpy underwear and rubbed my hand over Angie's tight little ass, to which she let out a moan of approval. That was my first time ever touching someones asshole, my previous girlfriend wouldn't let me near her ass, despite my requests.

"I want you to come to my bedroom with me." said Angie, as she took off her top, leaving only a small black bra covering up her tits. I followed Angie into her room, never taking my eye off her arse as we walked. As I entered Angie's bedroom though I started to feel very nervous, I knew it was likely that I was about to see Angie naked, I hoped everything would go ok.

Angie sat me down on the edge of the bed, and got on her knees in front of me. "I'd been wondering for a while what your cock would taste like in my mouth, guess I won't have to wait much longer." she said with a slight smirk on her. Quickly she pulled my shorts and boxers off, revealing my 6 inch cock, already at full attention.

Angie wasted no time taking me in her mouth, almost going all the way on her first try. She was going fast and aggressively, with a level of suction I didn't know was possible. She was relentless, it was amazing, I was completely lost in this amazing feeling, until I felt Angie suddenly withdraw and look up at me.

"You like that?" she asked, and I nodded. "Good, now I want you to fuck my mouth, don't worry about being gentle, go as hard as you desire, ok?" she said, and again I nodded.

This time when Angie started sucking me again I started to get my hips into it to. I was timing her bobbing down with forward thrusts, so Angie was basically going full deepthroat on almost every suck. "Oh God, this is amazing, you're amazing, it's like your mouth was made for my cock. Fuck keep going, don't stop." I moaned.

And keep going she did, she was able to keep going without ever having to come up for air, it was so good, but I knew that at this rate I wasn't going to last much longer. "I'm going to cum soon." I moaned.

Momentarily withdrawing my cock Angie replied "Oh yeah? If you want to cum in my mouth just push my head back down on your cock." And without hesitation I pushed my cock back into her mouth, and properly face fucked her for the next 3 minutes or so, until I could no longer hold it in any longer, and came harder than I ever had in my life. Angie was a machine, she took it all, without complaint, not even spilling a single drop.

My head was spinning, that was so amazing, I could hardly speak. "mmm, that was nice, you have a lovely cock." smiled Angie. "I'm going to be doing that again for sure." she continued laughing a little.

"Now, I want you to explore my body, and if your feeling inclined I would like that to include my penis, actually come here I have an idea." said Angie, as she took off her bra and skirt and got under the covers beckoning for me to follow. So I spooned up behind her, getting in nice and close. The feeling of her butt pressed up against me, her gorgeous tits in my hand, her smell, her heat, her breathing, it was all so intense but also so lovely. I let my hand wander down until I felt the fine material of Angie's thong and then I reached inside.

Angie's cock was semi hard, I guessed it was around the same size as mine, and she was fully shaven. I started slowly, like I would if I was warming myself up. Building up the pace a little as I felt Angie's breathing get a little deeper.

"You like this don't you? You know next time I'm doing this in this position then I'm going to be fucking you in your tight little ass at the same time. I can feel you pressed up against me, wanting me to do exactly that. Or maybe you'd rather I bend you over and go to town on you from behind, fucking your eager hole until you don't know weather you want me to stop or go harder anymore." I whispered as I got faster and faster. I could feel Angie's cock grow in my hand, her breathing get deeper and faster, I knew she must be getting close. I started aggressively kissing her neck, I used my free hand to take hold of one of Angie's perky tits, and sped up my motion.

Samtam
Samtam
120 Followers
12