My Roommates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What was that for?" she asked.

"I have probably a good three shots in me, to include the one I just gave," I said untruthfully. I could probably do more given some time and food, but I wanted to control my own satisfaction. "If you want me to become one of your souvenirs then you'll have to do so another time."

Since we were all roommates, I was hesitant to tell them anything personal about myself that I wouldn't want to have to see them every day and be reminded that they know. One thing in particular of course were my kinks. Granted that wasn't a general topic for discussion, but still it was something I wasn't necessarily eager for them to know. However, given that they were going out of their way to take care of me, and since this opportunity could very well be a one-time deal, I figured I would enjoy it to the fullest.

"Now then, the last two remaining shots will go in each of your hair." They both gave me a strange look for a second, but it passed quickly. Neither of them seemed to phased by the idea that I had a hair fetish. Maybe they didn't even register it was a hair fetish, but I wanted them to because I wanted my cock in both those glorious manes.

"Yes, I have a hair fetish. I want to grind my cock in both of your magnificent manes and ejaculate a full load into each. Am I clear?"

"Yes sir," they both said. I don't know why, but this idea seemed to turn them on both very much. I assumed it was each for different reasons, of which I'd have to ask about later.

"Now, let me repay the favor a little. Kelsie, get on the bed and take off your underwear."

"No," Shannon said, "Let me." She then bit the top of Kelsie's underwear and pulled them off just as she had did mine. Once they were off, she dove into Kelsie's exposed cunt and began lapping away. I meanwhile took off my shirt and got underneath Shannon and brought my mouth to her own wet pussy. I began to lick away as I listened to Kelsie's hot moans.

"Oh fuck yes bitch!" Kelsie screamed. "Lick my cunt! You dirty little slut. This is all your mouth is good for. You shouldn't open it up except to devour me. Don't even worry about speaking you little whore. You're just going to eat me every day and night. You're such a good cunt muncher!"

Holy shit was Kelsie truly just a different person in the bedroom. I couldn't believe this was the same shy girl that I'd watch T.V. with quietly at night. I fucking loved it!

Once I felt like I had warmed Shannon up enough with my tongue and properly thanked her for her performing the same action upon me, I stood behind her and aimed myself at her entrance. I slid in no problem, her wet cunt welcoming me into her cock-starved body.

"OH FUCK YES!" she shouted. "Kelsie, I love you and our lesbian sessions, but fuck does it feel good to have a real hard cock inside me again!"

Kelsie laughed and said, "I look forward to it myself. Think you can multitask of getting fucked and continuing to eat me out, bitch?"

"Just let me enjoy it for a moment," Shannon pleaded.

"Okay my pet," Kelsie agreed as I began thrusting inside Shannon.

She moaned with every thrust. I grabbed onto her hair and held onto it, pulling her head back with her tresses as my leash. My cock pounded away inside her sex, Kelsie watching in anticipation as I took her lesbian lover. Using her silky locks, I guided Shannon's head around a bit as I pushed as deeply as I could inside her.

Eventually I gave back Kelsie's play toy and pushed Shannon's head back into Kelsie's longing sex. Kelsie held to Shannon's head now and used it at her own leash as I focused on just taking Shannon and listening to Kelsie.

I was surprised as I started to feel myself coming close to cumming. Normally it would take quite a bit to get me off again so soon, but then again, this wasn't a normal situation, and Shannon's pussy had tasted great and really gotten me excited to fuck it.

As I neared my ejaculation, I signaled to Kelsie that I was close. She smiled and just patted Shannon's head, encouraging me to put my seed all over her silk. So I pulled out and climbed on the bed enough where my cock rested against Shannon's mane. Kelsie then took those chocolate tresses and wrapped them around my member and jacked me off as I exploded into Shannon's locks. God it felt fucking great!!

I leaned in and made out with Kelsie as my climax came to a close. When I was all finished, I rolled off to the side onto the bed, but kept kissing Kelsie. Her lips were so soft and they felt so nice against mine. I could kiss this girl all night.

However, there was one more member to this fantastic night, and once again she had my cock in her mouth. Quite the eager one, she was.

I looked down at her and said, "You know I'm not cumming in your mouth tonight, right?"

She popped me out and said, "I know, but I want to get you hard again so you can fuck me again."

"Don't I deserve a turn?" Kelsie whined playfully.

"You can have him all you want, after I'm done with him," she said moving up and straddling me. "Right now, though, I just need to ride this magnificent beast." She then began to bounce up and down on my shaft as Kelsie sat up and started sucking on her tits. Shannon played with that incredible blonde hair as she rode my member. Surprisingly that seemed to really excite Kelsie. Did she have a hair fetish of her own?

I went ahead and just enjoyed the show as Kelsie attacked Shannon all over with her lips. Eventually their lips met and it was the hottest sight as I watched them locked together, barely able to see their tongues dueling, but catching enough to know that it was very intense. Their hands moved all over each other, groping and feeling each other up. Shannon kept up her pace, however, fucking herself on my prick.

After a bit it seemed like she had enough and she rolled off and just had an all out make out and grope session with her lover. I just watched, stroking myself lightly to keep me hard for when I took Kelsie, but not enough to get myself off.

I felt a little privileged, being able to see these two beautiful girls sharing a wonderful and erotic moment. Not only was I witnessing what they had together, but I was able to be part of it myself. After letting them have their time for a bit, I decided I should get back to that.

"Mind if I cut in?" I said propping myself next to Shannon who was currently on top of the beautiful blonde. Shannon gave me a smile saying,

"All yours!" She then moved so that I could be on top of Kelsie. Kelsie made a face that I didn't understand until I felt a momentary pair of lips around my cock. "Just making sure you're both lubricated," Shannon said as she aimed me to Kelsie's entrance and slid me in.

Happily, I began moving inside my roommate. Her sex felt so good around me, like it was pulling me further and further inside her. Her hands began clawing my back as she began to use her wild naughty talk on me.

"Oh hell yeah Josh! Shannon was fucking right. Your big cock is amazing! I want it inside me as I feel her tongue down there, the two of you just pleasing me and bringing me to cum. Oh fuck yes baby!" Apparently Shannon had obeyed Kelsie's wishes and her tongue was licking around my cock and Kelsie's cunt, occasionally grazing my balls.

"That's right baby," Kelsie continued. "Help him fuck me! I love it! God you're such a little slut Shannon! My little slut!"

This was insane, I couldn't believe how excited I was by all of this. Wait, yes I could. It was so sensual how Shannon listened to Kelsie's desires and how Kelsie seemed to treat Shannon in exactly the way she wanted to get her off. These two really got lucky with each other; I even more so. Lucky couldn't even begin to describe this situation for me.

Once again, I was feeling myself getting close to my climax. I was getting ready to pull out and figure out how to get my cock to Kelsie's gorgeous blonde mane when suddenly I felt Shannon's tongue circling my ass. This was entirely new to me and something that I did not think that I would enjoy, but fuck I absolutely did! It caught me so off guard that suddenly I started cumming, straight into Kelsie's climaxing pussy.

When my climax finished I looked down at Kelsie a little worried. I hadn't been wearing protection and I hadn't anticipated cumming inside either of them. Kelsie understood my fear and pulled me down to her. "It's okay, I'm on the pill. Just keep fucking me and pretend you haven't cum yet. Got one more in you?"

"Yeah," I whispered back.

"Good, because you still have to cum in my hair."

I smiled. This girl was incredible. I continued pumping my shaft as Shannon's amazing tongue worked over my asshole. Kelsie's hands still pulled all over my body, but now she wasn't talking dirty. She was just moaning.

Suddenly Kelsie pushed me back, removing myself from her and dropped her head to devour my cock. I gripped firmly to her golden tresses as I enjoyed her mouth. Shannon came around and planted her lips on mine and we made out. I didn't care where her lips had just been. I was clean, and god damn this girl deserved a kiss after that move.

Fuck I thought I enjoyed kissing Kelsie, but Shannon was giving her a run for her money. She would tug my lips with her teeth and knew exactly how to tease me with her tongue. It was erotic as hell and I couldn't help but remove one of my hands from Kelsie's mane to add to Shannon's so that I could pull her more into the kiss.

I enjoyed both their hair in my hands and their lips on my body. My fingers felt my cum that I had left deep in her chocolate locks. I also felt Shannon's hand pushing with mine against Kelsie's head, trying to get her to take me deeper.

Shannon pulled away from the kiss to whisper in my ear, "Take her and fuck her from behind. I want to watch you fuck her as she and I make out. Then you can soak her hair like you soaked mine. She loves her hair and I want to watch you fuck it up."

"Deal" I said. I then pulled Kelsie from my cock, completely clean of both our cum. Pushing her back to the bed, I oriented her so that I could take her from behind and began thrusting myself inside her roughly. Every push I tried to go deeper and deeper inside her, and every time I was met with a pleasured moan from the hot little minx.

The brunette took her place under Kelsie, using her hand to play with Kelsie's clit and her mouth to once again lock to Kelsie's. Shannon used her other hand to mess and pull Kelsie's blonde hair as I took her sex. It was lovely watching Shannon mess with that golden mane. A few times she even took her second hand and would really make a mess of it for a few seconds before reapplying it to Kelsie's clit.

Since she had more stimulation than I did, and I had already cum three times, Kelsie came before I did. I pounded her pussy as hard as I could as she experienced her orgasm. I even reached my hand around and joined Shannon in playing with her clit to intensify her orgasm.

Kelsie's orgasm finished and mine was about to begin. This time it was going in her hair. I pulled out and wrapped Kelsie's mane around me, Shannon's hands helping to massage it over my cock. I wasn't too close on the edge, so I was able to just enjoy the silky softness of Kelsie's hair on my shaft with Shannon's help as she attempted to bring me to ejaculation.

Finally catching her breath, Kelsie shouted, "That's right, Josh. Fuck my hair! Cum all over it! My hair is just your cum rag!"

That did it. I began shooting myself deep in her tresses for my fourth orgasm of the day. I pulsed jet after jet of my sperm into her hair, more than I thought I could. Once I had, I collapsed onto the bed and instantly fell asleep.

I woke up to a pleasant sensation of being snuggled by two women. I looked at both of them, each curled up in one of my arms. I gave a kiss to each of their foreheads, causing them to stir.

"Well wasn't that fun," Shannon said groggily. I was glad she thought so. Then I realized, while Kelsie had been very vocal as to her climaxes, I had no idea whether or not Shannon had.

"Shannon, did you cum?" I asked.

"Many times," she assured me. "I'm just not as vocal as that one. But I came the moment you were inside me, and many times during."

I smiled. "Good. As long as both of you were taken care of."

"See, this is why you deserved this," Kelsie said. "Even though we did this to take care of you, you still care about taking care of us."

"Of course," I said. "If I didn't, you'd both kick me out," I joked. I received a couple playful slaps and we laughed.

"Alright," Kelsie said, "Well I'm going to make some food for us all. Then we could all watch a movie or something."

Shannon and I both agreed that sounded good. Our considerate roommate got up and began to prep food for us all to eat. After food, we all gathered in the common area and watched a movie together. Fully clothed of course.

The next few days were pretty much normal; the only exception being that Shannon was a little more social with me when we passed by each other on campus or in the house. Otherwise, I went back to my normal schedule and carried on as if nothing had happened.

One day, however, I was home at my normal time, had even interacted with both of the girls before retiring to my room. When it came time, I headed out to the common area to watch T.V. with Kelsie. However, I discovered she wasn't there. Perplexed, I went to her room of which had her door open. It didn't even register the sounds emanating from it as they were so subtle.

When I got to the doorway, though, I was speechless. There was Kelsie and Shannon, naked, Shannon's face once again buried deep in Kelsie's cunt. And of course, the moment I was spotted, Kelsie began her hot talking.

"Oh fuck yeah, Shannon," she said, looking me right in the eyes. "Tell me, how much did you like feeling Josh's cock the other day?"

There was a very loud and positive moan from Shannon who was too busy licking away to form words.

"Oh I agree. Tell me, how hot would it be if he just walked in on us and joined us again?"

Once again, a very aggressive affirmative moan from Shannon. Message received. I stripped down as quietly as I could so I could surprise Shannon as my member got rock hard.

"How good would it feel he just walked up behind you right now and plugged his huge cock in you?" Kelsie asked.

"So good, I want it so bad!" Shannon said, finally speaking.

"That's good," I said as I slipped myself inside Shannon once again.

Shannon squealed in delight and looked back with a lustful smile. Kelsie also gave one as she said, "Good."

To be continued?

12