My Roommate's Loving Family Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HVictor
HVictor
230 Followers

Dave and Stacy laughed. Stacy leaned down and gave Dave a loving kiss, then reached for her robe and put it back on.

"Sit down, boys, I'll make breakfast," Stacy said as she tied her robe.

Brian joined Dave at the kitchen table as Dave pulled his underwear back up.

Just then, Dani came down the stairs from her room in a tanktop and short pajama bottoms. Of course she wasn't wearing a bra.

"Good morning! Hey Dave, you've uh, got a little something on your chest there," Dani said, pointing at the streak of dried cum on Dave's chest.

"Oh shit, what the --" Dave said nervously as everybody laughed. Dani grabbed a paper towel and wiped it off for him. After she wiped it off she leaned in and kissed him on the cheek. She sat down at the other seat and waited for breakfast.

"So I see you've been making the rounds since you've been here," Dani said with a smirk.

"What can I say, you guys really make a guy feel at home!" Dave said, his nervousness finally subsiding.

"Oh shit! I forgot," Dani said as she turned to Brian. "Tina asked if you were free today," she said with air quotes around "free".

"Ooh, that does sound enticing, but Dave's here, I don't want to be a dick," Brian said.

"Come on, she could really use the stress relief. Just throw her some dick nice and quick, I'll hang out with Dave," Stacy said as she reached over and touched Dave's thigh.

"Yeah I think I'll be fine, bro. Do what you gotta do, we'll go hang out before," Dave said, eager to spend more time with Dani.

"Alright then, tell Tina I'm all hers!"

Stacy came over with plates of eggs and bacon and sat down to join them for a lovely family breakfast.


HVictor
HVictor
230 Followers
12