My Roommate's Loving Family Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What a fuckin' weekend, man," Dave said to Brian. Dave looked over at Brian and noticed he passed out. He laughed and laid back and fell asleep, too.

A couple hours later, Stacy woke them up for dinner. They showered and recapped the day with the family around a wonderful meal. Dave couldn't stop thanking everybody as his heart filled with their love and warmth. They make it fully clear that he is welcome in their home any time, and they have a wholesome family movie night before the boys head back to the dorms in the morning. Dave came on a normal weekend for the Gray family, but they had changed his life forever.

Life in the dorms returned to normal, though his confidence had grown as strong as his friendship with Brian had become. He still sucked at picking up girls, but now it was just a matter of figuring out the right strategies instead of overcoming an enormous insecurity.

A few weeks later he was hanging with Brian and they both got a text at the same time. They looked down and saw a message from Tina. "You guys busy tonight?"

They both looked up at each other and smirked.

"Nope," Brian replied.


"What do you got in mind?" Dave added.

12