My Roommate's Maid Pt. 04

Story Info
Sissy maid has a BIG day serving her new daddy and masters.
3.7k words
4.83
18.4k
36

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/29/2024
Created 06/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pristina47
pristina47
177 Followers

It had all changed so quickly.

I was standing next to Tomas, wearing only lingerie. A bra and boyshorts, lace garter, stockings, and opera gloves, all black. I tried to hide my cock in my panties as I stood embarrassed in front of them.

Just a month ago they'd been my roommates. Now they were my masters.

And Tomas in particular was my new daddy.

He grabbed my ass and massaged it. Tomas said, "So, how about you explain to everyone who and what you are now?"

"My name is now Sophie. If you allow me, I'd love to serve you in new ways."

Tomas looked up at me approvingly. He groped my ass some more.

"You want to tell everyone about your new rules?" he asked.

I can't believe he's making me say it like it's my idea! But the idea of disobeying Tomas never entered my mind. I started reciting the rules he had given me earlier that day.

"My names are now Sophie, Sissy, and Maid. I'm going to continue doing all the cleaning and chores, so don't worry about that. Further, I now have to thank you for any commands given. And if I ever have to ask anything of my masters, I must first get down on all fours and bow."

I didn't tell them every rule as I still wanted to preserve some scrap of dignity.

Tomas said, "How about blowjobs? How do you feel about those, Sophie?"

I gulped. He grabbed my ass harder.

I didn't want to say it.

I had to say it.

"Master Tomas has been nice enough to let me take care of your orgasms. So, if you want, I can - um - service you."

I blushed.

"This is gay as hell. Are you both into this?" Marshall asked, looking between Antonio and Tomas.

Antonio chided, "Oh, like jerking off into your bedsheets is better?"

Marshall opened his mouth to respond but said nothing. He placed a hand on his chin in thought.

"I guess you could suck me off while I play games. That'd be kinda hot."

He said it like he was doing me a favor.

"What do you say?" Tomas asked, looking up at me.

"Thank you, sir. I'll do my best to please you."

What am I doing? What am I doing? What am I doing?

"Just to be clear," Marshall said to no one in particular, "I'm not gay. To me, you're basically a woman."

"Whatever helps you sleep at night," said Antonio.

He went to stand up. My fate as a sextoy was decided as casually as what to eat later that night.

"Oh! And the rules she has to live by will be posted in her room if you need any clarification," said Tomas, "And for anything else, use the groupchat to coordinate."

Marshall, Antonio, and Tomas all got up.

"Come to my room later tonight dressed like that," Antonio said, pointing at me.

"And before that, I'm going to be playing some games with friends. I want you under my desk the whole time," Marshall said.

"If you make me cum too, I'll give you a reward," said Tomas.

He then slapped my ass and the three walked out of the living room. I stayed there on my own, feeling slightly disgusted at myself but mostly just excited. My fingers crept down towards my panties but stopped midway over my stomach. Daddy told me to no longer masturbate, I thought.

In that moment, my worry wasn't even about having to blow three men in one day (a thought that would have been completely foreign to me just weeks ago) but how I would find the time to clean, service them, and attend online class.

The morning mainly consisted of the usual: wiping counters, swiffering, doing dishes. Then, I hopped on zoom for my Macroeconomics class (with my camera off naturally). Right as my professor was wrapping up, I got a text in the groupchat.

'Come to my room' from Marshall.

I gulped and checked my appearance in my room's mirror. I had done today's cleaning in the black lingerie so I wouldn't have to change later for Antonio.

Was I seriously doing this? For Marshall?

I shivered slightly. This was a big step. I had already gone along with so much, but this felt different. Doing chores, crossdressing, being at the beck and call of my roommates, they were all things I could have walked away from. I could have stopped doing them and it would have been only an awkward memory.

Even after I sucked Antonio's cock, we could have stopped and things would have been (mostly) normal. Maybe some weird glances in the hall but that'd be it.

This was different.

Antonio was one thing. He was discreet. Simple. Caring. I sucked his cock, we cuddled, and then separated for class and chores.

But being Tomas' property, calling him daddy, letting him change my name, sucking his dick whenever he wanted, that's something else. It's a lifestyle. A complete change to who and what I am.

And if I let myself be his property, then I would have to be a sextoy for Marshall as well. If I started down this path, I knew I could never turn back. If I became a sissy for all three of my roommates, there'd be no way to return to normal.

I typed out a message and waited before sending it.

'Hey guys, I'm not sure about this. I need some time to think it over.'

My hand trembled as I waited for a reply. One came quickly enough.

It was from Tomas.

'Of course. We'll postpone your orders till tomorrow and we can see then if you're up for them then.'

He followed that up with 'That good with you guys?'

Antonio and Marshall replied with 'Yep' and 'Solid'.

I clasped my phone to my chest and fell back onto my bed. A weight lifted off my shoulders and I felt so relieved.

I had a day to decide.

I ended up changing out of the lingerie and into something more casual. It was still girl clothes. I hadn't fully given up on the idea yet. For the rest of the day, I relaxed in a pink top and leggings, having tea, food, and watching Netflix. It was honestly so nice and I went to bed refreshed.

I laid awake for a while, thinking of what tomorrow would entail. Which path would I choose? Would I finish out the semester as a normal guy, albeit with an embarrassing month as a maid? Or would this be my life for the foreseeable future?

For the time being, I still followed Tomas' rules. The next morning, I called him 'master' and he called me 'Sophie.' When he did, it gave me a small rush of dopamine. I carried that happy feeling with me as I did laundry and vacuumed in my maid dress.

About halfway through vacuuming, I realized what I wanted.

Right after my chores, I knocked on Marshall's door. I was still carrying my laundry hamper.

"Oh, you're good," he said, looking up briefly from a MMORPG he was playing, "I don't have anything to wash today."

This was it. No turning back. I want this.

"That wasn't what I was thinking."

Marshall spun in his gaming chair to face me.

"No, no. Stay focused on your game," I said, stepping into the room. I grabbed his chair and turned it back towards his dual monitors. Then I crouched down next to him and said sweetly, "I'll just be down here."

Marshall's face lit up. "No way, you're serious?"

I smiled. "Yeah, I want to do this."

I ducked and moved under his desk. It had enough space for me to comfortably kneel. Marshall opened up his legs.

"Shit, I haven't had my dick sucked in so long," he said.

Figures. He didn't get out much even before quarantine.

Marshall pulled down the waistbands of his sweatpants and boxers. His half-hard cock sprung out from over top.

"Stay down there till you're covered in cum," he commanded.

"Yes, master," I said with a genuine smile.

I heard the clicking of a keyboard and mouse above me. With each new sound effect from the game, Marshall jostled in his chair. I stared at his cock and moved my lips toward it.

He moaned as I put my lips around the tip of his cock. His dick hardened to a length that mine could never match. Three weeks back, I had been so mad at him for taking photos of me in the maid's dress. Now I was wearing that very same dress and lingerie while bobbing my head on his cock.

I didn't care how embarrassing it was. I just wanted to please my master.

I wanted to please all my masters.

Marshall was smaller than Antonio and Tomas but it was still hard to fit him in my mouth completely. I took him as deep as I could, alternating between sucking him and licking down his shaft and balls. Marshall shivered in pleasure occasionally, his movements timed to the game and to me.

At some point, the round ended and Marshall pushed away from his keyboard and mouse.

"Fuck, that feels so good," he said, looking down at me.

I kept sucking him, taking his dick deep into my mouth and feeling it touch the back of my throat. I gagged slightly.

Marshall brushed my hair with one hand and pulled out his phone with the other. He said, "Stay right there" and started recording. If I had any sanity left, I would have stopped then.

But I didn't.

In fact, I sucked him harder, bobbing my head and using my hands to massage his shaft. He grunted in pleasure. I made eye contact with his phone camera. I wanted to put on a show.

I wiggled my ass below his desk and moved my lips faster up and down on his cock. I rubbed the base of his shaft quickly. He let out a soft, exasperated moan and gripped the back of my head. I felt an orgasm building steadily until cum exploded out into my mouth and onto my face.

"Fuuuuuck," he said, collapsing back into his chair.

I smiled slightly, proud of my good work.

Marshall stopped recording and put his phone away. I realized I no longer cared that he had videos of me.

"I fully get Tomas and Antonio now. Like fuck, you're good," Marshall said.

I wiped some cum from my face and licked it off my fingers.

"We're going to have as many of these gaming sessions as possible," he proclaimed.

"Yes master."

"Good slut," Marshall said, "Now go get cleaned up."

Marshall put his cock away and I got out from under his desk. He slapped my ass as I was leaving. I smiled back at him and went to the bathroom to get cleaned up.

After that, I had online class, a few more chores, and then I changed out of my maid dress back into the all-black lingerie set from yesterday. I put on the hipsters with a bow in front, the push-up bra, the lacy garter belt, sheer stockings, and sleek opera gloves.

Then I went to Antonio's room.

He opened the door, shocked.

"So, we're doing this?"

I smiled at him. "Sure are."

Antonio was different from any time I'd been with him before. He grabbed and pulled me forcefully into his room, slamming the door behind him. Antonio then groped my ass and brought me in for a kiss.

"You look fucking great in this lingerie," he said in between kisses.

He kept massaging me as he pulled his shirt off, then pants, then socks, then boxers. I rubbed his chest and stroked his cock as we kissed.

I didn't undress. Antonio kept me in full lingerie.

My cock grew hard in my panties as he touched me. We swung around his room, joining and separating in passionate kisses. Our breaths were both labored and heavy. His dick was fully erect in my hand. And as I moved my hand up and down, his grunts became more dramatic.

When he couldn't take it anymore, Antonio pulled me onto the bed with him. He opened up his legs and pushed my head down towards his eight inch cock.

I kissed the side of his shaft, stroked him, played with his balls, and then took him deep in my mouth. I bobbed my head up and down and wiggled my ass to show off for him.

He moaned and gripped my hair. I knelt between his legs and serviced him over and over. His orgasm built slowly, his moans getting louder and louder, until he lifted his hips in orgasm. I immediately sucked down to the base of his massive cock, gagging only slightly. Cum shot into the back of my throat. I swallowed it all.

Still breathing heavily, Antonio brought me into his arms. We cuddled for a while and he played with my hair.

"You're such a good slut, Sophie," he said in his deep voice.

A satisfying tingle spread through my body. There was always something beyond horniness when I was with him. Comfort, maybe. No matter what it was, I felt completely safe there.

Antonio put on some DropoutTV and spooned me for about half an hour before I had to leave.

After getting cleaned up again, I printed out Tomas' list of rules from the word doc he sent me. It ended up being two sheets of paper. I pinned them both on the corkboard above my desk. They would now be displayed prominently, unavoidable to anyone who stepped into my room.

Still in my black lingerie, I took a photo of myself in my room mirror. I tried my best to strike a sultry pose, moving one leg forward to subtly cover the bulge in my panties. With pursed lips, I typed out a message to Tomas. My daddy.

'Daddy, does this outfit work? Or should I change into something else?'

After a couple minutes, he sent a text back.

'Good Sophie. That is perfect. Come to my room now.'

Even though I had already done it twice today, I shivered with nervousness before leaving my room. It felt more serious with Tomas.

In nothing but my all-black lingerie, I walked over to the room next to mine. The door was already open.

Tomas was looking at something on his computer. He closed the tab and turned towards me. "Come in."

I entered and stood in position in the middle of his room.

Tomas casually closed the door behind me.

"On your knees."

Immediately, I followed his command. Something deep down prevented me from questioning anything he said.

Tomas walked around me like a predator circling its prey.

"So, you've finally come to terms with your role?" he asked.

"Yes, daddy," I responded, kneeling and looking straight ahead.

"You admit you're nothing more than a submissive maid sextoy?"

I shivered a little. "Yes, daddy."

"Say it."

"I'm nothing more than a submissive maid sextoy."

"Good Sophie," Tomas purred.

He paced around me again.

"Arms behind your back."

I obeyed.

Tomas started wrapping something around my wrists. Then with a firm tug, I felt my hands pulled together. I wiggled a little, testing the limits of my new restraints. I didn't question the reason for it. Tomas then stepped in front of me and I was suddenly covered in his tall, lanky shadow. I looked up at him and batted my full, mascaraed lashes. He smirked.

"You're going to do this with only your mouth," Tomas said.

He slowly undid his zipper. Then with one dazzling motion, Tomas pulled off his shirt. He slid down his boxers and jeans and stepped out of them. I instinctively moved my face towards his crotch.

While flaccid, his cock was still bigger than mine hard. Gingerly, I planted little kisses on the head and across his shaft. Tomas' cock grew slowly until it extended out nine inches. It was my third time seeing it, but its size still left me speechless.

I was so stupid to ever think I would win the bet.

I squirmed uselessly below him, my arms still tied behind my back. Tomas placed his hand on the back of my head. I stuck my tongue out and ran it lightly along the sides of his shaft. Then I kissed his balls, his massive dick resting over face. Finally, I took him into my mouth.

"Suck Daddy's cock," he grunted in pleasure.

A rush of shame and excitement overcame me. I felt my dick get hard between my kneeling legs.

"Shake your ass for me."

I maintained eye contact and sucked as far down as I could. I arched my back and wiggled my ass below him.

In that moment, I truly would have done anything for him. There was no specific reason. Tomas and I knew each other but were not super close. And this behavior isn't what normal guys usually do for their friends... But his presence. His commands. His confidence. They were intoxicating. Sure, it was for something debasing and humiliating. But I was valued. Treasured. I was his.

I couldn't get enough of the desire and control he directed towards me. I just wanted to satisfy him.

Tomas guided me further and further onto his cock. Every time I gagged on his massive cock, I would switch to sucking his balls and kissing his shaft for a while. Then I would return to bobbing on his dick as he again grabbed the back of my head and guided me.

I improved slowly, holding more of him in my mouth. His cock easily reached to the back of my throat.

"God, your mouth is so good," he moaned.

I sucked him harder.

He smiled down at me. "You know this mouth is my property, right? I'm going to use it whenever I want."

My cheeks flushed bright pink. I was unable to touch my dick as it raged between my legs.

I kept sucking Tomas' cock as my legs got weary, my knees hurt, and spittle dripped off his shaft and onto the carpet.

Then suddenly.

Cum splashed into my mouth. I quickly swallowed it.

Tomas then took his cock out. He started jerking it above my face. I held my mouth wide open for him. Tomas moaned in climax. More cum splattered across my tongue and face. I stayed with my mouth open until the last droplets emptied across me.

"Walk back to your room," he commanded.

I gulped.

"You heard me," Tomas said.

With my arms still tied behind my back, I struggled to my feet. Tomas opened the door. It wasn't far back to my room, but the hall stretched on forever nonetheless.

He must have a fetish for this little added humiliation, I thought, Making me walk back like this each time.

Tomas smiled at me. I shuffled away in my black stockings, my dick hard in my black panties, my hips moving back and forth below my tied hands, and with half a load of cum drying on my face. It must have been some show.

I was alone in my room for a few minutes as I struggled to get out of my restraints when Tomas entered behind me.

He was carrying something in his off hand.

"I said that if you were a good maid, you'd get a reward."

Tomas had a wide, devilish grin on his face.

"Lie down on your bed with this below you. That way you can cum without using your hands."

He was holding out a bright-red pocket pussy.

I was too horny to even think about it. I immediately said, "Thank you, daddy."

"You're welcome, Sophie," Tomas said. He placed the pocket pussy horizontally on my bed.

I stood motionless for a few moments before realizing that he was going to watch me. I awkwardly rotated onto my bed and tried not to blush too hard. With cum still on my face, I positioned myself over the pocket pussy.

Without the use of my hands, it was a struggle to get started. I wasn't looking at Tomas, but I knew he was smiling and watching me squirm and writhe over his plastic sex toy.

It took an embarrassing amount of humping my bed but I was able to drag the waistband of my black hipsters down. My hard dick sprung out. I held the pocket pussy down with my stomach and began to thrust into it.

Immediately my body was flooded with pleasure. I gasped as soon as I entered it. It had been longer since I last came than I realized.

"Enjoy it," said Tomas from across the room, "It's the closest you'll get to the real thing."

I slid in and out of the pocket pussy, my hips grinding rhythmically into my bedsheets. I felt an orgasm building up inside of me. I gyrated back and forth. I gasped louder and louder.

My whole body shook. Without my hands to support me, I collapsed forward onto my bed. Cum shot out into the plastic toy.

I laid there, a squirming horny mess, still tied up.

Tomas approached. He grabbed the pocket pussy out from under me.

"Open your mouth," he said.

I did so, and he placed the toy over my lips. Without needing to be told, I lapped up my own cum out of the pocket pussy. I didn't stop until I was sure it was clean.

Behind me, Tomas undid my restraints. He placed a hand gently on my ass.

"So, how was your first day as an official sissy?" he asked.

pristina47
pristina47
177 Followers
12