My Russell Hustle Pt. 05

Story Info
Jessica becomes a goody two shoes.
2k words
4.2
2.1k
1
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 06/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ValoryG
ValoryG
287 Followers

Rene's breathing deepened. I began to move the head of her penis (her glans, to be anatomically correct) in and out of my lips, which felt rather perfect. Meanwhile, I was running my slick hand up and down her shaft.

It sounds so funny to say "her" penis and shaft, but that's what so arousing about her. Everything about her said "woman" except that beautiful, erect and now-glistening cock.

I glanced up, and noticed her eyes were closed. She began to thrust a little into my mouth, and I allowed her all the way back. Her tastes in my mouth were exquisite.

"Jessica, Jessica," she moaned. "So beautiful, so beautiful ......."

At that point, something in the back of my gurl brain said to me -- "stop right now and make her end the bondage." A passing thought.

Now, with my other hand, I managed to reach around to begin stimulating her gurl vagina, and that's all it took. She suddenly stiffened, let out a Rene scream, and blew her load into my mouth. Thrusting and squirting. Warm, it was, as I swallowed.

Afterwards, Rene positioned me so she could spoon me from behind, which I though a bit strange for a mistress/maid relationship, but what the heck. We both napped for a while, there on her bed. I could feel her dick against me.

Of course, I hadn't come. Even though I'd been turned on by servicing her, I was loath to ask for sexual release, because I knew what the answer would be. She was oblivious to my needs.

I left before dinner, because I wanted to get home before traffic built up, but before I exited, she showed me the receipts for the maid's outfit and other clothing she'd provided (and even the expensive perfume!). She expected me to reimburse her.

I reluctantly wrote her a check and left, now wearing the women's apparel I'd arrived in.

It was that final demand that angered me as I drove home. I kept having fantasy conversations with her, where I'd tell her off, and tell her "go fuck yourself." I'd rip up the maid's costume and throw her cleaning stuff out on the street.

By the time I returned home, I'd cooled down a bit. I was telling myself, "Two can play this game. There's gotta be a way to turn the tables on dear sweet Rene."

I was still horny into the evening, so as I masturbated, I fantasized tying her up and making her eat me, and then fucking her hard. Yeah.

A couple days later, on the recommendation of a good friend, I called an experienced private detective known to be discreet. His fees were too high, but he delivered.

After a week, he sent me a printout of all he and his crew could learn about Russell/Rene. There were surprises. Russell, despite his relatively young age of 34, was a seasoned wine expert who owned and operated a wine warehouse in the nearby wine country. Many of the prestigious vintners in the area stored wine there in temperature- and light-regulated conditions.

The detective estimated Russell/Rene was worth a half million dollars at this point! (Obviously, Rene was very adept at hiding his wealth.)

Russell/Rene had grown up in a poor family with an alcoholic single mom who was nonetheless a devout Catholic. He had only met his father twice, it was said, and the father worked on classified military stuff, but he did send his now-removed family support money.

Russell/Rene attended Catholic schools all the way through college, obtaining a B.A. degree in history. He eventually taught high school for a while, but that wasn't to his/her liking, and he'd actually been essentially homeless for a time. Then he began working for a wine and liquor store, and from there on his rise was swift and amazing.

He dated women up through college, but about seven years ago took up with what the detective called a beautiful "transvestite" and they lived together for a couple years. During that period, Russell began to develop a female persona and socialize with the "tranny," partying and going to gay bars. The detective suspected the "tranny" had possibly turned him on to drugs.

Russell then left that relationship for another one, where the other person -- surprise! -- was observed being his live-in maid. That was three years ago. Russell/Rene and the other person would occasionally go out dressed as two women and hit the gay bars. That relationship had ended only a year ago.

The detective disclosed that Russell didn't have a criminal record, although the person from the last relationship filed a civil suit to sue him for -- surprise again! -- extortion. That person disclosed that Russell/Rene had threatened to tell his parents about his being bisexual and a crossdresser, which would probably make him lose his inheritance. As a result, the man had apparently been coerced into being Russell's maid and to buy Russell "gifts." In an out-of-court settlement, Russell paid the man $5,000 and the man agreed to non-disclosure. A good detective has ways of learning stuff .....

So, I now knew how I fit into Rene's pattern of blackmail.

The next time I was at Rene's doing her housework, I felt much freer as I began to plot a new future. Rene noticed, saying, "You seem less, oh, sort of lackadaisical, and more upbeat. Is it that you've grown into liking the role? Love being the maid?"

"Well, I suppose so. I've begun to enjoy being submissive. I'll admit it makes me horny! I've begun to feel that you're an absolutely perfect sex goddess, really, and that you are absolutely perfect in every way, and even being able to touch you is incredibly exciting. So there, I've said it."

Just as I said this, I knew what route I'd be taking.

Rene: "I hope you mean this, Jessica. I mean, this is so wonderful! I love this relationship! You and me; this is so much more than I ever expected. Could you even say that you love me, in a way?"

"That's the word I meant to use, mistress."

"I mean, love me totally unconditionally, love me even though I sort of force you to do things?"

"Yes, that makes the love deeper."

"Oh, wonderful. We'll have good times together -- when you can worship and honor me this way."

"Yes, mistress."

I spent the next weekends being the perfect maid and the perfect lover, learning all of Rene's sexual preferences and providing them in abundance.

I also cleaned perfectly every weekend, and went beyond Rene's orders. I cleaned out my mistress's garage and trimmed the hedges and cleaned the rain gutters (as a male of course). Without prompting, I bought Rene new clothing and lingerie (which always matched exactly what she liked). I did the grocery shopping for Rene's great cooking sessions, and bought the wines that Rene loved (which I now knew was VERY important).

Rene, in return, became less demanding, as she realized discipline was no longer needed. She was thoroughly convinced that I loved my role.

Our sex became even more pleasurable. Rene fucked me with gusto, and vice versa. It turned out she was into bondage and inflicting pain, so I submitted to more and more hogtying and light whipping while so restrained. I made sure to moan when Rene was flicking her little whip against my butt, which excited her to no end.

Rene loved to dress sexily to match her roles, and had me photograph her in various provocative attire. Whenever Rene wanted some lingerie, or some bondage leather, I appeared to be only too happy to buy it.

One weekend while the two of us were preparing dinner (steak tartare with stuffed bell peppers, along with rice with egg and scallions) we were engaging in light-hearted conversion, or so it seemed. Rene was wearing leggings with a loose cable-knit sweater over her boobs and I had changed out of my maid outfit to wear a slim shift with dark tights underneath, and a dark-brown, long-hair wig.

Rene turned toward me, saying "Jessica, I must tell you I'm so pleased with our relationship. I just need to tell you. I think you fill my needs, and I fill yours."

I thought, "Except I've never had an orgasm with you," but instead replied, "Yes, mistress. I am so happy. I'm so glad I met you." With that, I walked over and boldly gave her a sensual kiss.

Rene seemed a little taken aback at my boldness, but she stopped short of ending it, or criticizing my forwardness.

After dinner, while finishing off some Italian Primitivo wine that reflected Rene's tasting preferences, I brought up our agreement.

"Mistress, we've been together for four or five months now, and I think we may be ready to make the big jump."

"Jessica?"

"That would be purchasing a larger home for us, to provide the space and luxuriousness you need to be happy. With all my connections in real estate, I have no doubt we could find something to fit your needs."

"Where are you thinking of?"

"I'm thinking of Knowlton Heights. I was just driving through there the other day. So tonight let's look through some real estate listings and find one that you like."

Rene was a bit confused by my emerging leadership on this front, but probably attributed it to my real estate expertise. So she went along with the program. We spent several weekends perusing possibilities, using Rene's laptop, with my arm around her some of the time, sounding just as excited as my mistress. There were video tours, but also, for the first time, we both went out as women to check out open houses. And then we had lunch at expensive bistros as women. We only received a few second glances.

Finally, after a month, we settled on a near-mansion with a pool, high ceilings, four bedrooms, and an HOA among rolling hills, and a golf and country club (or a cuntry club, as I called it). The home was in fine shape, and perfect for either solitude or parties.

We went in to sign final papers, this time both in male attire. I had insisted that the mortgage be in both our names, as though we were a common-law couple, and so it seemed that was what Rene was signing off on as she autographed the usual endless multitude of pages and copies. She trusted my real estate acumen completely.

We soon moved in, saying goodbye to our previous homes. I spent dearly to provide new furniture, kitchenware, and everything else a new place requires. But I could afford it.

We could now live freely as women when at home, except that I still served as the maid, which was more difficult owing to the larger size of the home. I couldn't convince Rene that some outside maid help was needed. So be it!

Rene, of course, had the master bedroom, with me relegated to a small bedroom with small twin beds.

It irked me that Rene, now with much more closet space, was buying new women's clothing and lingerie at a faster clip. I could afford all this but was spending much less on myself.

At least she continued to do most of the cooking.

Now, living with her, I could discern much more about her life, knowing exactly where she was heading to work (as a man) and how much money she had in the bank. I knew that Rene had the mind of an entrepreneur, but always disguised that part of herself, except for the ability to order me around from time to time. Rene always refused to say how she was "self-employed."

After settling in for a month, a little like newlyweds except for the mistress/maid caste system, but with lots of sex, the first mortgage payment bill arrived. It was addressed only to Rene/Russell.

"Jessica, dear, there seems to be a mistake," said Rene. "This says the mortgage is in my name."

"No mistake, Rene. That's the way it was set up."

Rene, not quite understanding at first, looked quizzically at me. Smiling, I went to change out of my maid attire.

ValoryG
ValoryG
287 Followers