My Secret Initiation

Story Info
A gay initiation fantasy based on real experience.
5.7k words
4.77
21k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(As they say on "The Great", an occasionally true story...)

I had had been bi-curious for years, fantasizing endlessly about an intense and uninhibited sexual experience with a man. I am dominant with women but all my fantasies with men involve me being consumed by their power.

My girlfriend and I were on vacation in the Caribbean. She was really tired on the first night from the travel so she went to bed early. I went for a late night walk and discovered a gay bar on the beach not far from our hotel. I could see all of the men drinking together, laughing and dancing, and the thought of joining them made me intensely aroused. My gay fantasies came flodding into my mind and I had to work very hard to stop my cock from getting hard.

I felt frozen. I stood there just looking on for about 15 minutes. I so desperately wanted to go in and just mingle as a gay man with other gay men. The possibility of having sex with a man was making me horny, for sure, but the danger of it all almost made me cum in my bathing suit without even touching myself! A guy standing nearby seemed to understand my indecision. He asked me if I'd like a drink and that gave me the "permission" to go in.

There was no actual "in" as the bar was wide open on the beach, defined only by the placement of tables around a sand "dance floor" in the middle and a string of dim lights around the outside. It was light enough that you could function without tripping over chairs, but dark and moody enough that you felt somewhat clandestine. As I obediently followed my stranger/host to the bar for a drink, I imagined all of these men were going to be having sex with other men tonight, sucking hard cocks and getting fucked. I felt a little overwhelmed with the thoughts that were flooding my mind and I loved it. I was a little hard and, to my surprise, not hiding my slight bulge was a massive turn-on.

When we got to the bar, he ordered drinks for both of us. I liked that, without any hesitation, he took control of the situation and, by extension, me. I recognized later as I "reminisced" that it was all highly calculated by him to slowly put his hooks into me. It worked and I loved being his follower. His domination of me had already begun and I didn't recognize it. I was just floating along on what had been, just 5 minutes ago, an erotic impossibility.

As we chatted and drank, he pulled out a weed pen and offered it to me. I sucked on it eagerly because I was so nervous. I needed something to calm me down. Once I got stoned, I decided to flow with the rest of the evening, not worry about what I was doing and just enjoy the ride. I expected the ride to be a couple of drinks, some conversation and then back to the hotel to my sleeping girlfriend. While I was enjoying the moment so much that I was vibrating, I still didn't think I had the courage to follow through on anything.

At some point, his talking turned to flirting. I absolutely loved this change of conversation and could feel my cock pulsing inside my bathing suit. Between the booze and the stone and the intense sexual attraction I felt for him, I became very locked in on just us. I sensed the other men in the bar and enjoyed that they could see us but my eyes became focused on him and only him. As I thought about it later, he must have known that I was hooked at this point because his demeanor became less about flirting and more about closing. As we talked, all I could think about was how much I wanted to feel this man kissing me, to feel his soft, masculin lips on mine and his rough, muscular tongue in my mouth.

He took my hand and said "Let's dance". A flood of sexual feeling surged through my entire body because I loved that he didn't ask me to dance, he told me. I felt I was in his control and it was intoxicating! I had always been the one in charge and I finally understood the slutty thrill of being under someone else's sexual control. As scared as I was, I felt strangely safe in the firm grip of his hand. I was embarrassed -- but also incredibly turned on -- that I was now half erect in full view of the other men and that the bugle in my swimsuit was so obvious.

We talked and danced at a slight distance through the first song. The next song was slow and almost before the implications of that could register in my head, he was taking one of my hands and slipping his other arm around my waist. The next thing I knew I was being enveloped in his strong body with my face buried in his chest. His masculine scent went straight to my groin, as did the feeling of his strong, male body against mind. My cock became hard instantly and I turned beet red knowing he could feel my arousal. There was no doubt in his mind -- or mine -- that I was incredibly horny for him.

Millions of confusing thoughts were going through my head, giving me anxiety that made my whole body stiff against his. I felt the kind of scared that excites every cell in my being, which makes my cock even harder but my body goes rigid. He sensed my apprehension and started talking to me in a way that elevated my feelings for him to a new level. He just said "relax". It is strange but that's all I had to hear to give myself permission to enjoy the sensuality of this man's masculinity. It was like my whole body just melted into his strength and security, and I could feel every square inch of him against me. I stopped feeling self-conscious about the hardness of my cock, which allowed me to notice for the first time the hardness of his.

We were two men dancing closely, passionately. My experience with another man was now real, I could feel it -- I could feel him -- and I wanted more. I wanted to just drink in his maleness and gayness until the sun came up. My head was on his chest and, for the first time in the evening, I felt safe and relaxed. As his lips lightly nibbled my earlobes, he said to me gently "You aren't gay, are you?" I whispered no, I have a girlfriend back at the hotel. Have you been with a man before? No, I said softly. I felt so scared and vulnerable again. I must have stiffened against his body, which he noticed, because he wrapped his strong arms around mine and pulled me tightly to him.

His strength was intoxicating and made me relax again. My head was nuzzled into his chest as we danced. I looked up at him and he touched his lips to mine. They were so warm and soft, but masculine at the same time. His natural scent made me high. All I wanted was to be naked in bed with him under the covers, me feeling his warm body on top of mine, having gay sex for the first time. I was so hard I thought the head of my cock was going to burst inside my swimsuit.

His tongue was strong inside my mouth but not crude. It was an erotic combination of firmness, control, teasing and sensuality. His tongue was delicious and went straight to my cock. He was obviously a very passionate man and it was just who I needed to lead me into my first sexual experience with another man.

Our dancing had now reduced itself to rotating in position as he wrapped his arms around my body and our tongues entwined. I started sucking on his tongue, tasting and teasing his with mine as I imagined I would do to his penis if it was filling my mouth. He said "Are hungry to suck a cock?" Was it that obvious? His question filled me with so much desire to taste his cock, I almost came as I replied yesssssss. "Come with me," he said. "You are a passionate kisser. I can teach you to be a good cocksucker." I was so deliciously disoriented by now that all I could do was follow him silently.

We walked a short distance on the beach to a somewhat secluded spot. He stopped me, pulled me to him firmly, wrapped his arms around me and kissed me. Both of our cocks were rock hard and we were so horny, we were far less circumspect now about our desires. Anyone walking by on the beach would have noticed the two men on the edge of the trees in a deep embrace, kissing passionately in the Caribbean moonlight and grinding their hips into each other's groins.

My arms were wrapped around his torso, my hands on his muscular shoulders. His hands slowly worked their way down my back and inside my swimsuit. I loved feeling his strong hands cupping my ass, which is muscular and firm if I do say so myself. As he fondled my ass, he pushed my swimsuit down until it fell to my ankles. He told me to step out of them and I did. He made me feel so exposed and I loved it. And I got so aroused having to follow his orders.

He pulled me into his body again and caressed my naked body while he kissed me. I was moaning and groaning into his mouth as his hands were groping me. I could see people in my periphery off in the distance and I loved that they were watching my first gay experience unfold. I wanted them to come closer and watch my transformation into a lover of gay sex. It would have made me feel so slutty if they did. And there are few things I have come to love more than feeling like a gay cock slut!

He put his hands on my shoulders and gently pushed me down to my knees. Oh my god I was so nervous! I was about to suck cock for the first time and my heart was pounding through my chest. He gripped my hair and tilted my head back so that I was looking up into his eyes. He was still fully clothed and I was totally naked, in public, on the beach, just inside a wooded area. Being exposed in public like that while the man controlling me was still dressed turned me on beyond words. And being on my knees in front of a man, ready and eager to worship his cock with my mouth, was a dream I had for decades that was coming true.

With one hand holding my head still, he undid his belt and unzipped his fly with the other. He wasn't wearing any underwear so the first thing I saw was his thick shaft, partially hard, furled like a restless anaconda inside his pants. I could feel my breathing quicken knowing the reality of his cock -- a man's cock -- being in my mouth was only moments away.

He pulled his cock out and I was immediately mesmerized. More thick than long. Veiny and uncut. I have always had a preference for uncut cock when I watch gay porn, although, to be truthful, I just love a big cock! His foreskin was beautifully taut as it stretched over a head that was slightly oversized, even for his thick shaft.

I tried to take it into my mouth but he held my head firmly in place, inches from his gorgeous cock. He slowly moved his head closer to me until it was directly under my nose. I could feel his foreskin gently touching the skin just below my nostrils. "Smell it," he said and, turning my gaze to his eyes, I breathed in deeply and filled my nostrils with his cock and balls. He took the base of his cock by his hand and gently rubbed his head, shaft and balls under my nose. I just kept inhaling deeply, intoxicated by their aroma. "Keep your mouth closed," he said as he now ground my nose, mouth and chin into his groin. Fuck I loved it. I was totally in his control, surrendering to him completey. He was using me, rubbing his whole groin hard all over my face and I wanted more, more, more.

He pulled my face out of his crotch and I was now looking up into his eyes again. "Are you ready to taste cock?" I groaned out a desperate yes. He then ordered me to beg for his cock. His authority turned me on so much and I would do anything at that point to have his cock in my mouth. "Oh please let me suck your cock. Please, I am desperate for you, for your cock. I want your cock to be my first!"

And then my life changed.

"Call me Daddy when you beg for my cock."

Those 9 words caused an earthquake in the deepest part of my libido and my being. I had no idea how much I craved a Daddy until someone made himself my Daddy. In this moment, I wanted my new Daddy more than I ever wanted anyone in my life. My emotions were intense and exploding in my mind, one after the other. "Oh Daddy please, please please feed me your Daddy cock. I need it Daddy. I am desperate for cock!" His conquest was complete. We both knew that he could make me do anything in that moment just to savor his hard cock in my mouth. I loved giving up that control to him! "Good boy," he said and I almost cried I was so aroused and so into him in that moment.

My Daddy finally let me have a taste of a man's cock. He let me take it into my mouth very slowly, a half inch at a time. "Be present to it," he told me. "Be really present to its taste, its texture and its girth." It was wonderful guidance because it made me focus only on his cock and how it felt and tasted inside my mouth. I wasn't distracted by my surging emotions and the fact that we were on a public beach being watched by strangers. The farther he pushed it into my mouth, the more I fell in love with cock. It was love at first taste. I was now an official cock lover, cock addict, cock obsessed cock slut!

The first thing I noticed was how firm and silky his head felt against my lips and tongue. My lips were slowly, slowly gliding over his head. As it entered my mouth, I started to taste it on my tongue. He held his cock still so that my lips were now locked beneath his hard rim. "Explore my head. Taste it in your mouth," he said. Our eyes were still locked together like a loving Daddy and his eagerly obedient boy so eager to please him...

My cheeks bulged as my tongue slowly, intimately explored every part of his delicious head. I loved feeling all of the ridges, valleys and other textures made by the purple skin of his cock as I gently bathed it inside my mouth with my warm saliva. The more his head was in my mouth and the more I agitated my saliva with my tongue, the more my saliva took on the taste of his cock. He knew what I was experiencing -- how many straight men had he broken in before? -- and said "Swallow your saliva". The taste was flavored with his musky cock and was exquisite!

"How do you like the taste of a man's cock?," he asked me. But he could already see the answer in my eyes and face, and he could feel it in my eagerness to suck on his head and swallow my saliva. I slid my lips slowly, seductively off the end of his head and said "I love the taste of your cock, Daddy. Does this make me gay?"

I loved saying those words. I already felt gay -- I was kneeling naked on a public beach late at night with a man's cock in my mouth! -- and I wanted to feel it more. "You are gay, boy. You suck cock so you are gay but your transformation won't be complete until I make love to you." I almost shot my load out of my still raging hard cock when he foreshadowed fucking me. I wanted to feel his naked body pinning down mine and his hard cock filling my virgin ass but I knew I had to do what I was told.

"From now on, when I ask you a question and my cock is in your mouth, answer without taking it out," he instructed me. "Yes Daddy," I struggled to say with his bulbous, firm head now back in my mouth. He made me feel so desperate for the taste of his cock, so in love with sucking his cock -- so in love with cock! -- that I didn't want to take it out of my mouth even for a couple of seconds while I responded to his questions and commands.

"Do you love sucking cock?"

"Yes Daddy," I said in a muffled answer, his cock still in my mouth as I was instructed.

"Do you love the taste of cock?"

"Yes Daddy."

"Does it excite you that all of these strangers are witnessing your transformation into a gay boy for Daddy?" he asked me as he looked around at our audience of silhouettes off in the distance.

"Yes Daddy," I said, still looking up into his eyes.

"Look at them watching you, naked on your knees serving your Daddy like an obedient gay boy."

I started looking around at the people watching me. I had absent-mindedly let his cock slip from my mouth as I scanned the darkened distance. He grabbed my hair firmly, bent over so he was looking right into my face from an inch away and said, "You don't take Daddy's cock from your mouth unless I give you permission."

"Yes Daddy," I said meekly. He put his head back in my mouth. He then slowly turned my head to the left and then to the right so I could see who was watching me be gay for the first time. But this time when I looked at them, some of them close enough for me to look in their eyes, I did so with my mouth filled with cock. Daddy knew what he was doing because looking at them with my mouth filled with his big cock took me to a whole new level of arousal. He was making me say to them that I loved sucking cock so much, I wasn't going to stop for anything, even the audience of strangers.

"How do you feel, boy?"

"So slutty, Daddy."

"Good boy."

He was now holding my head still while slowly sliding his knob from my throat to my lips and back. His shaft was like a hard, slow piston humping in and out of my mouth. I loved how strong his thick cock felt in my mouth. It was like his Daddy power was coursing through my mouth to every part of my body. I loved how he was looking into my eyes as he fed me his cock. It made me feel naked and exposed (I was!), and like my purpose and my joy was to serve my Daddy's big cock with my mouth.

As I began to feel and taste his shaft entering my mouth for the first time, I noticed how different it was than his head. The skin wasn't taut and silky like his head. It was a weird and delicious contradiction of hardness covered by a thin layer of warm, soft skin. His skin would move up and down his shaft a little bit as he pumped his cock slowly between my lips, whereas the skin didn't move at all on his firm, spongy head.

I am a texture guy in so many different ways. Hard cock in my mouth provided me with so many erotic textures to experience in so many areas of my mouth. As he moved his cock rhythmically back and forth, my lips were gliding from the soft skin of his hard shaft to just under his rim. I loved feeling my lips gliding over his rim onto his head. So many changes in texture and taste in such a short period of time! Sometimes he would stop his pull-out when my lips were right under his rim and he would hold me there while I gently bathed his head with my saliva and tongue. I was so lost in my lust, I was moaning and groaning the whole time I was sucking his cock.

When he pulled his cock out of my mouth, it was dripping with my saliva. He rubbed his wet cock all over my face, drenching my nose, cheeks, eyes and chin. He was rubbing his cock and balls over my face from my chin to my forehead, literally fucking my entire face. The head of his cock would start at my chin and thrust upward, almost pushing his cock into my nostrils. His shaft would slide by my nose and over my eyes. His big, soft, smooth balls would follow, gliding in their wetness more broadly and softly over my chin, mouth, cheeks, nose, eyes and forehead. Over and over he humped my face and while he did, I was sticking out my tongue, gasping and moaning, greedily lapping at his genitals as they smothered my face.

He stopped fucking my mouth and leaned over so that his face was inches from mine. He "confidently" put one finger under my chin to tilt my face up to his (his arrogance was such a turn-on!). Looking right into my eyes, he said "Kiss me with your cock mouth". I kissed him passionately and wetly, I was so desperate for anything gay and sexual from him.

He made me stand up. My bare cock was so hard and so obvious to the small group of people who had stopped in the distance to watch our silhouettes in the midnight moonlight. He turned me to face them, standing behind me as he wrapped one strong arm around my chest to hold me firmly in place against his body. Now they were silhouettes to me and I could see them viewing my naked body and my hard hard-on, which my Daddy was now slowly stroking for them. I was writhing and moaning, so overwhelmed by the excitement of being exposed and oh so gay slutty in front of all of these strangers.

I could feel his cock poking into my ass as he was putting me on show. I could feel his head rubbing against my hole as he gently pushed it between my muscular cheeks but he made no effort to push it inside. I was slowly gyrating my ass into his head as he was stroking me from behind and I knew I desperately wanted him inside me. I would have loved for him to push it into me there and then, right in front of our audience but not without a condom. So we both settled for a prolonged public anal tease before feeling myself being filled up with the real thing for the first time later in the evening.

12