My Secretary, Cleopatra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leaned in to dab my hand with a napkin. "Think of it as foreshadowing, dear," she whispered, "if you choose to keep your present course."

I grinned.

Miss Natasha turned and sashayed off to deliver the remaining cup to Charlotte. I noticed nothing got spilled in the hand-off.

In fact, Miss Natasha, was smiling and chatting, fiddling with the glasses on the chain around her neck and touching Charlotte on on the arm. The way they were carrying on, I'm sure they were discussing how rosy my bottom was going to be later on. I'm surprised they didn't pull out paint swatches for comparison.

A few of the guys who had been chatting her up earlier were beginning to notice, too. I could see it in their fading smiles. Not that I thought they knew the whole story, about how I was goading Miss Natasha into putting me over her knee. I think they were worried more about the competition.

I can only imagine how it was playing out in their minds. I doubt they had come to the conclusion Miss Natasha had zero interest in them, that she was simply going along with Tony's ruse. Not these guys. No, they probably figured she was bi, but the competition had just ramped up.

The goofballs who were still grinning had probably come to the same conclusion, but were too busy calculating the odds of a threesome to actually realize what was going on. Oh, boys, if you only knew.

Tony caught my eye and opened the door onto the conference room. I, in turn, motioned to Charlotte. Miss Natasha didn't turn until half the conference room was filled.

"Miss, um... Natasha, is it?" I grinned, "Come along. We don't want to be late."

As she caught up, she casually reached down and pinched my ass—hard.

"This is going on your performance review," I said.

Charlotte didn't show up until five minutes later. I have no idea what she was up to. I was the one who got coffee spilled on me.

* * *

Around the conference table, Juliet

The meeting was going well, I think. I was hoping someone was taking detailed minutes to pass around afterward, because my secretary wasn't taking very good notes. She dropped her pencil twice.

The first, time she ducked under the table to fetch it, I felt the button on my trousers pop. The second time, she went for the zipper.

Miss Natasha was resting her elbows on the table and tented her fingers. I sort of zoned out on the meeting at that point.

It wasn't until I felt a pair of slim, graceful fingers resting atop my recently liberated privates that I understood what I was in for.

"Shouldn't you be keeping those fingers clean? As a keyboardist, I mean?"

Charlotte shrugged. "Think of it as limbering up before a performance," she said, and at the same time, wiggled her fingers while a very sensitive part of me just happened to be trapped between them. I shivered.

I turned to Charlotte. "You're just doing Miss Natasha's bidding to spare your bottom from too many smacks, is that it? Time off for good behavior?"

"I had nothing to do with the fact your pants are falling off, darling. I simply hate to let a situation like this go to waste."

"Now, now, Miss Juliet." Miss Natasha let one hand slide blow the conference table and squeezed my thigh. In the other hand, she held a pencil. She flipped the pencil end over end as she whispered to me. "Don't blame Charlotte for the trouble you've gotten yourself into today."

Charlotte brought her hand up above the table and popped the end of her finger in her mouth.

"Besides, I know you're both in on this. And you're both going to be ending your day with rosy backsides." Miss Natasha paused. "Do you have that picture in your mind?"

"Yes," I slurred.

Miss Natasha flipped her pencil end over end again in that one hand. "Good."

With her other hand she was making her way up my thigh. I shivered again. There was a warm, wet trail wherever she went. It felt vaguely egg-shaped. I swallowed.

I wasn't about to scoot my chair back and check, not in the middle of the meeting, but I'm pretty sure I know what Miss Natasha was doing under the table while Charlotte was petting my kitty.

"You just pull this out of your—?"

"I'm going to need my phone." Miss Natasha flipped her pencil one more time.

"Yeah, right," I said. "I wasn't born yesterday."

Miss Natasha flipped her pencil. "But, Miss Juliet, it's got your entire presentation on it, in case you forgot. Be a shame if there was no slide deck for your first big meeting."

Miss Natasha's pencil flipping stopped abruptly, landing on the eraser side. She grinned.

"I'm putting this on your performance review," I said, but my words held little conviction. My posture slipped a little as I felt the heat rising in my cheeks.

Burst mode.

The pencil flipping resumed and once or twice Miss Natasha's finger slid across her phone's screen at the same time. I clenched my thighs and slumped in my seat as my eyelids began to flutter. My right hand spasmed, kind of all on its own, and rustled the papers in front of me.

She had dialed up a five.

I squeezed down on the vibrating demon inside me and at the same time squeezed my eyes shut and tried not to make any sound. I felt a slow grin spreading along with some serious warmth. A shudder and a sigh were the only other evidence of what transpired.

Miss Natasha stopped flipping her pencil and tucked it behind her ear. She swirled her finger over the remote app on her phone, bringing the egg's vibrations down to a dull roar.

"Good timing," she said, and slid the meeting agenda that had been left forgotten between us, until it was directly in front of me. She tapped a line on the paper. "You're up next."

I sucked a breath and stared at the page while Miss Natasha cast my slide deck to the big screen.

"Um, right," I said, clearing my throat. "As far as the, um, musical score, this is what I have in mind. Jazz."

I felt Charlotte's hand on my thigh. Just resting there, she wasn't doing anything nefarious. Which was good. The sly grin plastered over her face suggested she might be enjoying my predicament.

"It's an art flick, so it fits. Cleopatra, a lounge singer in a speakeasy? How could we not do jazz?

"If I could have the next slide, please, I'll give you the details of what I was thinking."

"I know exactly what you're thinking, Miss Juliet." Miss Natasha grinned as she hovered a finger over her phone's screen.

"This is going on your performance review," I hissed.

"Now, as I was saying. Ja—Jazz." I shuddered. "Um, 1920s Jazz."

* * *

Outside the conference room, Juliet

"I can't believe you did that to me. In the middle of my presentation. You are so getting a bad report with the temp agency."

Miss Natasha just grinned. We were standing off to the side, while everyone else was beginning to file out of the conference room. It was then that Tony came over.

"There's been a small snag in the order of things," he said, "so we're taking an early lunch. I'd be delighted if the star of the show would join me. What do you say?"

"I'd love to," Miss Natasha sighed, "but my employer is keeping me very busy, I'll probably just grab something quick from the commissary downstairs."

"I wouldn't let my dog eat there," said Tony.

Miss Natasha just shrugged, like 'what's a girl to do.'

"Perhaps later? An early dinner? There's a place I know with a fabulous karaoke happy hour."

"Now that sounds like fun." Miss Natasha flipped her hair absentmindedly. "I'll be sure to work doubly hard over lunch so I can be free in time."

"Great. Looking forward to it."

As Tony wandered off, Miss Natasha grabbed me by the wrist. "You know what we're going to be working on over lunch, don't you? Why don't you and Charlotte scurry downstairs and get some sandwiches. But before you go, where's the nearest supply closet? Preferably something big enough for three with room to spare."

"Um... um..." I hadn't really thought this through.

"Come on, dopey," Charlotte said, pulling toward the elevator while in my mind I quickly ran through the locations of supply closets and if any of them had locks or not.

* * *

In the supply closet, Juliet

"Ah, Miss Juliet," Miss Natasha said, a quarter sandwich pinched between her finger and thumb, "Look at all these things we have here. Why there's rubber bands, binder clips, packing tape... There's even a combo printer and photocopier."

I swallowed hard as I looked up her from where I was kneeling.

"Think of what fun we could have just with these seemingly innocent office supplies." Miss Natasha smiled and took another bite of her sandwich. She chewed for a long while, probably to give me time to think.

"But, I understand what you're trying to do." She stopped leaning against the photocopier and started pacing, tiny as the room was. "You're trying to cheer me up. Take my mind off my birthday. And for that, I'm grateful."

She took another bite of her sandwich and paced some more while I wiggled my knees, trying to keep my legs spread as she had commanded, but at the same time getting rather cramped on the cold tile floor.

"You know what, Miss Juliet?" She stopped pacing and turned her gaze to me. "It's working. I'm having a great time with you girls, but some of it's gone a little too far, wouldn't you say?"

"Um..." I mumbled.

"'This is going on your performance review', remember that bit?" she began pacing again. "But still, your heart is in the right place. So the punishment for your transgression will be quite pleasurable... until it's not."

"Um..."

"Charlotte, would you please pleasure Miss Juliet. However you want to do it is fine. Fingers, tongue. Just get her good and hot. I want her to know how much I appreciate her efforts."

"Yes, Mistress," I heard, and then a grinning Charlotte came into my field of vision for a second before dropping out of sight.

"Ohhh..." I shuddered. "Oh, that's... Oh..."

"She's good, isn't she?"

"Ohh..." What kind of question was that? Charlotte's tongue has always been a ten in my book. "Ohh..."

"Maybe some fingers?"

"Mmm, yes Mistress," I heard from below. Charlotte didn't waste any time crooking her finger and knocking up against the magic button.

"Ohh, fff—"

"Charlotte has such nimble fingers. I've always thought so. Must be all those years of playing the piano."

"Ohh... Um, ohh..."

"Too tough to speak? You can just nod."

I nodded.

"Getting close are we?"

I nodded vigorously.

"Thought so."

"Ohh..."

"Charlotte, stop."

The wonderful sensations, the velvet tongue, the expert fingers, everything stopped. I think I whined a little.

"Think of this as an appetizer." Miss Natasha's voice came though all muddled, like I was underwater. My thighs were starting to spasm. "After the end of the next meeting, we're going to come back here and freshen you up."

I definitely whined this time.

"And while your poor pussy is quivering, you can think about your attitude. Particularly in the way you treat the... hired help, shall we say?"

"Yes, Miss Natasha."

"Good. Now eat your sandwich. We've got seven minutes 'til we're due in the conference room." Miss Natasha turned her gaze to Charlotte. "I know you had a hand in this too."

Miss Charlotte's face flushed pink.

"I rather miss the sensations from the egg Miss Juliet decided to bring along. So why don't you drop to your knees and see if you can't recreate some of that for me." Miss Natasha reached under her skirt and dropped her panties on the floor.

"Yes, Mistress." Charlotte knelt before Miss Natasha.

"That's it, lean forward." Miss Natasha took Charlotte by the hair. "Go ahead and use your other hand on yourself. But, don't you dare think about coming before me."

"No, Mistress." Charlotte's voice was muffled by a mouthful of Miss Natasha's pussy. Pussy that looked surprisingly plump and wet for someone who had not been recently tormented. Pussy that I could only watch and not taste.

I groaned.

"What's the matter?" Miss Natasha added a tisk, tisk. An actual tisk, tisk. Who does that?

I groaned some more.

"Don't worry, Miss Juliet, I have a job for you too." Miss Natasha hiked her skirt so it was a ring around her waist. She bent her knees and squatted a bit.

"Come around behind," she said. "Now that you're done with your lunch, you can enjoy your dessert."

"Yes, Miss Natasha." I scooted around on my hands and knees until I was parked behind her, admiring what her daily runs did for her gluteus maximus. "You have a lovely ass, Miss Natasha."

"I know," she said. "Now lick."

I let my right hand slip between my thighs.

"No," she said. Just one word. "No." I don't know how she even saw me. I moved my hand away from my kitty. I leaned forward instead.

"Yes, Miss Natasha," I mumbled as I parted her cheeks with my hands.

"And don't worry, dear, I freshened up just before lunch."

I wasn't worried. I stuck out my tongue and aimed for pink. Miss Natasha was back. Her attitude was improving by the minute, as was her ability to get my kitty purring. At this rate, Charlotte and I would be over her knee after dinner. My pussy clenched just thinking about it.

"That's it, girls," Miss Natasha sighed. "Oh, that's just perfect."

Her one hand was wrapped up in Charlotte's hair. The other was holding me in tight. Somewhere in all that, she managed to find her phone and tap the burst button. How, I have no idea.

I felt the wet running down the inside of my thigh as I shuddered.

"Meeting starts in five," said Miss Natasha. "I expect to be well sated by then."

"Yes, Miss Natasha."

* * *

Part III - A Little Comeuppance

In the supply closet, Natasha

I let my hands slip from my lovely girls' heads and dug around until I found a nipple for each. The way I was quivering from the attention of two lovely tongues, I knew I didn't have long.

"Oh, girls," I moaned.

My head felt light as I sucked a breath. My legs no longer wanted to support my weight. My thighs began to quiver. While I still held consciousness, I rolled each girl's nipple between my finger and thumb, feeling them stiffen.

As the line between reality and pure, unadulterated pleasure began to blur, I pinched down as hard as I could muster. I felt as well as heard a whimpering moan in front and behind. I grinned as I twisted.

That was my last act before everything exploded in a burst of white light and the pounding of blood in my ears. I shuddered and groaned before slouching up against the photocopier.

They had done it. My girls had actually got me to set aside the dread of celebrating one more year on this planet and instead gave me a renewed outlook on life. An outlook that included visions of pink hand prints covering jiggling bottoms.

"You girls were exquisite," I said.

Looking up at me were two wet, sloppy faces. Both were grinning.

"As much as I'd love to watch you two clean each other thoroughly with your tongues, we've got exactly two minutes until we need to be back in the conference room for the afternoon session." I reached down for my underwear. "I suggest we all hit the ladies room."

Juliet sighed. "Yes, Miss Natasha."

I looked at the equally mopey face of my dear Charlotte.

"Fine," I said, "You've got thirty seconds to play tonsil hockey and get all of my goo off your faces. But I want updates every five seconds about how good I taste."

"Yes, Mistress," said Charlotte.

"You're ass is supreme, Miss Natasha," Juliet sighed again.

"An admirable start," I said. "Now lick my pussy juice of your sister's face."

"Yes, Miss Natasha."

Charlotte presented her glistening cheek to Juliet. "I love your pussy, Mistress."

"Good girl," I said. "Twenty-five seconds."

Charlotte and Juliet had their tongues intertwined.

"It adds a nice flavor to Charlotte's lips," said Juliet.

"I trust you'll remember to put that on my performance review as well." I curled my lip.

Juiiet turned three different shades of red. "About that. Maybe we could—"

"Tell me again how much you love my ass and I might show you some leniency."

"Mmm, barging into your tight, puckered, pink treasure—"

"Try to do it without sounding like a bad porno," I said. "Come on, girl. The clock is ticking."

"I love your ass, Miss Natasha. I think I could lick it daily if you'd let me."

"I might at that." I smiled. "Charlotte? Fifteen seconds."

"I love your pussy Mistress. What can I say? I'm happy you're feeling better about life, too."

"Thank you," I said. "Thank you both. This trip was a good idea. You did make me feel a little better about life. And I hope I wasn't too hard on your nipples."

"Kinda stings," said Juliet.

"Just a warm up for your asses tonight," I said. "Ten seconds. Charlotte still has a shiny spot on her chin."

I pulled my skirt down and smoothed the wrinkles while Charlotte and Juliet went at each other's faces.

"I love you girls."

* * *

Outside the conference room, Natasha

"Next time, dinner and karaoke," Tony said. "And I won't take no for an answer."

"I'm flattered," I said, "And I fully agree. Karaoke sounds fun. But... well, you know I'm not Cleopatra, right? As far as I know, Janelle Monáe is still—"

Tony laid a hand on my arm. "Shh," he said. "Let's keep that between us, shall we? I love the way it gets the interns all hot and bothered, don't you?"

"That was your plan all along?"

"And you played your part so well, my Cleopatra. The hair tuck was beautifully timed. I'm sorry if I took it too far. I thought you were in on it. The way you had those boys eating out of your hand. As if any of them had a chance against these two lovelies." Tony tilted his head toward Charlotte then Juliet.

"You noticed that too?"

"Darling," he said, squeezing my arm where his hand lay, "This ain't my first rodeo. If you're Miss Vargas's secretary from the temp agency I'll eat my hat. One look at you and I know there are very few people in this world who give you orders. I'd say most likely it's the other way around. And your sparkle really seems to have returned after lunch. You may as well be Cleopatra the way you commanded that room when you walked in."

I took a step back. Rarely does anyone see through me so easily. I looked at Tony, shrugged, and leaned in to kiss him on the cheek. "Thanks."

I wrapped one arm around Charlotte and one around Juliet. "My girls deserve a lot of the credit. It was Juliet's idea to have me tag along. And to play pretend secretary."

"I'm not surprised. She's a good egg. Brilliant with a musical score, too."

Juliet blushed.

"Definitely taking you up on the karaoke offer next time," I said. "I think I have most of Neil Diamond's greatest hits memorized. Maybe we can do the Streisand duet. It'll be a hoot."

"For that, I'll make sure you have a VIP pass next time," said Tony.

"You'll have to excuse us," I said. "My girls have done a wonderful job of putting me in a chipper mood, but some of their methods were a bit questionable. We should probably discuss that before we plan our next trip. Don't you think, girls?"

"Yes, Miss Natasha."

"Yes, Mistress."

Tony caught my eye and winked. I flashed him a smile.

"I love you girls more than anything" I whispered. "But right now you are in so much trouble."

* * *

Back at the hotel, Natasha

"Everyone's feeling digested?" I looked at Charlotte, then Juliet. "Nobody's going to complain about feeling woozy or that their tummy hurts?"

Both girls shook their heads.

"Strip," I said, slipping the top three buttons of my blouse. "Quickly."

Charlotte and Juliet stood with their clothes puddled on the floor in front of them.

"Pick them up and fold them neatly," I said. "Not that you'll be needing them from here on out."