My Sew Called Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't need to be told twice. His hands ran up the sides of her body cupping her breasts. She let out a small moan. He ran his hands to her back and down to her butt, grabbing each cheek. Their tongues danced as she unbuttoned his shirt. He pulled his arms out and threw the shirt to the side. Ashley slid on the ground and undid the belt and his fly. For the first time in his life he felt a woman's hand on his cock. She tugged it free into the air and smiled.

He thought he might blow his load right when her lips touched the head. Here he was getting a blowjob from his lifelong crush. A woman who didn't even know who he was until a few hours ago. He felt his hips buck as she took him deeper into his mouth. Ashley had no problems taking his six and a half inch cock right to the back of her throat.

"Not yet. Don't cum yet." Ashley said standing up. She put his hands on her thong and he slid it down her legs. She had a little strip of hair right above her vagina. Paul could smell her scent. Paul stood up and took off his own pants and underwear. Ashley laid down on the couch and guided Paul's head to her pussy.

Paul took in the sights and smells. Her pussy was neat and clean and smelled divine. He licked the entire length and her hands pulled on his hair when he reached her clit.

"Yes right there. Don't stop Paul." He used his other hands to gently pull her lips apart while licking her clit.

Go ahead. Explore me. Stick a finger in me." Still keeping his head down he pushed a finger inside of her. It was warm and tight and silky. It was heaven. He removed his finger for a second and slid it in again.

"Yes feel my tight wet pussy." Ashley said between gasps.

Ashley pulled him up and kissed him again pushing her tongue in his mouth. She could taste herself. Paul's heart was pounding so bad he was sure she could hear it. He felt her hand wrap around his shaft as she guided him inside of her.

Paul pushed to his public bone and let out a big moan. Slowly he pulled back out almost all the way.

"Yes Paul make love to me. Give me that cock."

Paul studied her. Looked into her beautiful brown eyes. Took in the sight of her perfect breasts. He loved the sight of their bodies joined together. Then he plunged in deep again. Ashley moaned loudly into his ear as she locked her legs around his body.

Paul supported his body with one arm while his other grabbed her breast. He squeezed and moved his pelvis faster and harder. Ashley continued to moan louder.

"Let me turn over." Ashley instructed. Paul pulled out and watched Ashley get on her hands and knees. He loved the sight of her bubble butt and felt her dripping pussy before he slid inside of her again. He thrusted harder as he grabbed on to her hips for support.

"Oh fuck yes right there Daddy. Fuck my tight little pussy."

This encouraged Paul even further. He reached around and grabbed Ashley's breasts as they were hanging down. He loved the sight of Ashley's asshole and realized sex was a bit strange and amazing all at the same time.

"Harder Paul I'm gonna cum I'm gonna cum! Yes Daddy!" Paul couldn't believe how sexy her dirty talk was. He felt her pussy grip his cock as she stopped moving. Paul held his cock still for a moment.

"Cum inside of me Daddy. It's okay I'm on the pill."

Paul held onto her hips again and started thrusting like his life depended on it. He felt the tension build up.

"It's coming I can't stop it."

"Don't stop Daddy. Cum deep inside of me!"

A few more thrusts is all it took. Paul pushed in as far as he could and drained his load. Exhausted and out of breath he collapsed on Ashley.

A few minutes later they spooned on the couch and fell asleep.

Paul's phone, still on the table, lit up from a notification. It was a text from Elli.

'Had a great time. I hope we can continue what we were talking about. Love El.'

***

Paul woke up to the sounds of traffic, with his arm still around Ashley. His other arm was trapped under her and felt dead. He gently tugged and she slowly opened her eyes.

"Hey lover." She said smiling. "You know I didn't have the greatest time at the dance. But you made last night a night to remember."

"We can't talk about what happened." Paul said. Ashley gave him a weird look.

"I didn't mean about the sex part. I mean. Unless you don't want to tell people that? Sorry all of this is coming out wrong. What I meant to say was you have to promise me you'll keep my secret. I don't want it getting out that I'm Mystique."

"I promise."

"And speaking of the sex part. It was great. Truly. But what are we? I mean. This is all new to me. Where do we go from here? Was this like a one night stand?"

"Whoa Paul what kind of girl do you think I am?" Ashley kissed him. "I don't usually do these things. But there's something about you. I know this may sound silly since we already had sex but let's just take it slow and see where it goes? Besides. I think breakfast comes next."

"Sure thing. I think my driver is still outside. Let's get dressed and grab a bite to eat."

Paul got dressed and checked his phone. Boring work emails and some decisions he had to approve. Then he finally seen the text from Elli.

"Shit. God damn it." Paul said out loud.

"Is something wrong?"

"I'll have to have my driver take you home." Paul zipped Ashley up in her new dress and gave her a kiss. "It's work stuff. Take my number and text me. I promise I'll make it up to you."

He watched Ashley Turner get into the limo and looked back down at the message from Elli. What was he going to do?

***

"Jesus Paul. Relax." Craig said. The lawyer came into the shop to find Paul pacing around like a madman.

"So you had sex with a girl. Congratulations. What's the big deal?"

"Because things were going super good with Elli. Like we wanted to be each other's firsts. And then I started thinkin with my other head and slept with a different girl."

"Ah forget about it. Were you dating Elli?"

Paul shook his head no.

"Then you weren't in any obligation to remain faithful to your friend. Besides. Sex can complicate a friendship. You did yourself a favor."

"I guess you're right. I was single. I might still be. Who knows. Thanks Craig. You're the only guy I have to talk to about these things."

***

"So how did the whole dress fiasco go? I'm sorry you had to put up with her." Elli asked.

"It went good actually and she's a pretty sweet girl. That's kind of what I wanted to talk to you about." Craig spoke slowly and nervously. Elli stopped walking.

"Look El. Like you said before it probably wasn't a good idea for anything to happen between us. And it's not like I set out and planned anything with Ashley..."

"What happened..." Elli could barely make out the words.

"Well. One thing led to another..."

"Did you sleep with her?"

"Elli you're my best friend. It's not like we were together."

"Paul. Answer me. Did you sleep with her?" Elli's eyes were tearing up at this point. All Paul could do was stare at the ground. Elli turned around and started to walk away.

"Elli stop. Please?!" Paul asked loudly but Elli just picked up her pace.

"Fuck me." Paul said. A girl walking by gave him a weird look. "Why you girls gonna be so damn complicated? I mean she had every opportunity to tell me she was interested."

***

"Paul dear dinner is ready."

"Thanks Mom. But I don't know how much I can eat." Paul spent most of the day laying about in his room. He already hated Sundays and his problems made it worse.

"Do you want to talk about it?" his mother asked.

Suddenly his mother's phone went off. So did Paul's. Then the house phone rang.

"Hello?" his mother answered.

"Paul! Quick turn on TMZ."

Paul went out into the living room and flipped through the channels. Finally he found TMZ. The breaking story was the man behind Mystique. He saw his face on the television. It wasn't long before reporters showed up to his front door.

He ran into his bedroom and slammed his door. He could hear his mother on the phone with someone, probably Craig.

He dialed Ashley's number.

"HOW COULD YOU?" Paul said immediately when she picked up.

"I swear on my life Paul. It wasn't me."

"How am I supposed to believe that?" Paul was fuming.

"like I'm the only one who knows your secret? Paul who else do you trust?"

Then it dawned on him. Elli.

"Shit I'm sorry Ashley. I shouldn't have accused you. I'm just. This is my worst fear ya know?"

"I've never been in your shoes before. But I could imagine it sucks. Why don't you come over and we can talk?"

"Yea sure. Just let me finish up here." Paul hung up the phone and joined his mother again.

"Mom it was Elli. She did it."

"Now Paulie why would she do something like that? She just adores you."

"Because I hurt her. Unintentionally. But I did. So she hurt me the only way she knew how."

"Well Paul what's done is done. All that's left is to move forward. If you ever need to talk I'm always here."

Leaving his house was a nightmare with all the cameras and reporters. Paul had to shut his phone off because it was constantly ringing or ringing. From celebrities to classmates. At least he didn't have to act ordinary anymore. He climbed into the limo and gave the directions to Ashley's house.

***

"Thank you for the tea Mrs. Turner." Paul said setting the glass on the table. "Sorry some reporters followed me to your home."

"No need to be sorry dear. And please, call me Sara. You are some remarkable young man. Anyway I'll send Ted out to shoo those guys away. Right honey?"

Her husband was spaced out until he heard his name.

"Oh right. I'll send them on their way."

"Ash. Can we talk? In private?" Paul pleaded. Ashley led him to her room. They sat side by side on her bed.

"Again I'm so sorry I accused you for betraying me. But now I realize it was Elli."

"Ain't she your best friend? Why would she do that?"

"Jealousy I suppose. I guess I broke her heart without realizing it. You know how I knocked into you at the dance? Well just right before that Elli told me she wanted to have sex. She wanted to be each other's firsts. And then..."

"You told her you slept with me?"

"Look I'm sorry I couldn't just lie to her though. I'm not that kind of guy."

Ashley sat quietly on her bed thinking about everything Paul just told her.

"I hope you're not mad I told her we slept together." Paul said into his hands. He felt Ashley's arm around his shoulders.

"No I'm not mad. Well. I'm mad at her. Like why do that to your best friend? That was low. And now you have to deal with a whole lot more. Good thing there is only a few months of school left."

"It definitely hurts that she betrayed me like that. She was one of the first people to know I made it big."

"Here let me make it better for you." Ashley said kissing him on the lips. She pushed him down on the bed and rubbed his cock through his pants.

"Do you think it's okay doin this with your parents downstairs?" Paul asked nervously.

Ashley checked the door and locked it. She turned to face Paul on the bed and lifted her sweatshirt up. She wore no bra.

"let's just make this a quicky. Don't worry about trying to please me. You're the one that needs the release." She removed her spandex and underwear in one motion.

Paul felt her undo his jeans and slide them down. After his cock was free she gave it a few licks before climbing on top of Paul. He felt the heat of her pussy and she lowered herself onto all six and a half inches.

"God..." Paul cried out.

"SHHH..." Elli covered his mouth and waited a few moments before raising her hips again. Paul nodded to her so she could continue.

Paul's hands held her prefect breasts and rolled her nipples in between his fingers. He watched her arch her back a bit and run her hands through her hair while riding him.

Ashley leaned over and whispered in his ear. "Does Daddy like fucking his little slut?"

He gave her a kiss and squeezed her tits at the same time. His hands made their way to her ass and he gave her left cheek a little slap.

"Come for your little slut. Fill me up Daddy." She continued to whisper. Paul felt her suck on his neck and that drove him over the edge. He pushed his hips up hard causing Elli to gasp as he shot his cum deep inside of her. Elli laid down on top of him for a few minutes before letting Paul's cock slide out of her.

Ashley grabbed her panties to wipe the cum that was dripping out of her. She smiled at Paul and put on the same pair of panties.

"You're a dirty girl aren't you?" Paul said quietly.

"Only for my Daddy."

***

The next few days were a blur. He did damage control and actually went on Good Morning America, did a press piece for some fashion magazines, and did a photoshoot as well. He didn't like having pictures taken of him, but he needed to be seen in a good light. Or so Craig and his mother thought.

His classmates and even some teachers started to revere his status as a celebrity. His net worth was discussed, though he never talked about his finances. The biggest change was Paul publicly started dating Ashley. The only person he hadn't spoke to was Elli. Paul had removed her from all social media and she made no effort to text. And Paul made it very clear to avoid her in the halls.

Another side effect that seemed to happen is Paul had broken out of his shell. He didn't know if it was because of Ashley or the fact that everyone knew what he did. He found it easier to talk to people.

Paul introduced Ashley to his mother and the two hit it off really well. The three spent a lot of time in the shop.

Paul wondered why he stayed away from the limelight this whole time. He got the girl. He has the fame. Everything seemed to be working out.

Or so he thought.

***

Paul's winter collection show was his biggest one yet. It also marked the first one he would appear on the runway as himself. Not some mysterious shadow. It went as smooth as could be and he took his spot on stage and bowed. Then the models locked arms with him and walked him down the runway. At the very end of the stage the two models on his arms gave him a peck on both cheeks.

The after party was filled with models and A list celebrities alike. It took some time for Paul to break away from the crowd but he finally managed to do so. He had to find Ashley.

"Have you seen Ash?" He shouted over the music toward his mother. She indicated she saw Ashley walk through the door. Paul made his way outside and saw Ashley sitting on the bench.

"Hey I've been looking for you." Paul said as he took a seat next to her.

"I figured you were busy." Ashley replied, a little too coldly.

"Hey is everything okay?"

"I see you in there. Surrounded by movie stars and models. I see them kiss your cheek. And I wonder how can I ever be good enough."

"Babe. Forget about them. Yea people kiss on the cheek here but it don't mean nothin. You're the one that I want."

"You're just trying to make me feel better is all."

"No I'm dead serious. You're the one I've loved for years." The words came out before he could stop himself.

"You love me? You mean it?"

"Yea it was love at first sight." He kissed her lips.

"I'm not wearing any panties..." Ashley whispered in his ear.

Paulie grabbed her hand and the two snuck behind some bushes. There was a solid privacy fence on the other side so the couple couldn't be seen. He lifted up her dress and bent her over. In the moonlight her light skin seemed luminescent. He pulled his hard cock out and rubbed it against her pussy, feeling her slick juices. He entered her and fucked her hard and fast.

It was October now, and the night air was more than chilly. However there was something special about fucking outdoors that kept him going. He heard her whimper quietly and felt her pussy pulse around his cock causing him to cum inside of her. He pulled out and put his cock away, straightening up his suit. Ashley made sure her dress was decent before the two headed back inside.

"Oh there you two are." Loraine said. "Everyone has been wondering where the star of the show went. Ashley dear what have you got on your dress?"

Loraine pulled some pine needles off of Ashley's grass. Paul and Ashley exchanged nervous glances.

***

The next day Paul woke up later than normal. He laid in bed checking his notifications and dropped his phone.

The text message from Elli stopped him dead in his tracks.

'I'm so sorry for everything. I need to talk to you. Please just hear me out.'

She didn't deserve the time or day. But would he really throw away all those years of friendship? He was angry and hurt. And to top it all off, a bit nervous as well.

'Meet me at Joe's at 8.' He finally texted back.

***

He walked in and noticed Elli right away. It had been a little over a month since she walked away from him. Paul took the seat across from Elli.

"So talk." He said.

"I want to say I'm sorry. I had no right telling the world who you were."

"If that's it I'll be on my way."

"Don't go. You hurt me Paul."

"I hurt you? We were just friends El. That's all. Yea maybe I did flirt with the idea of dating you. And maybe you thought about me like that. But we never crossed that bridge did we? So I slept with someone. Who I'm currently dating by the way. And you want to hold that against me?"

"I know. We never did. But we were going to."

Paul sighed and drank some coffee. The two sat in silence for some time.

"I'm happy you're in a relationship. You deserve it." Elli said honestly. That took Paul by surprise.

"Thanks El. Look. Whatever happened... happened. It's not like I set out to hurt you. And yeah I was pissed off you revealed my identity, but I gotta say...life is good."

"That's good Paulie. Thanks for seeing me. I appreciate it."

"Sure thing." Paul said standing up.

"One last thing." Elli spoke directly into Paul's eyes. "Will you...kiss me? Please. I just need to know."

For some reason Paul needed to know too. So he placed his hand behind her neck and kissed her.

There was something about that kiss that was magical. Something there that he had never felt before. He broke off the kiss and looked into her eyes before he walked out of the coffee shop.

***

"Hello?" Paul said groggily, barely awake.

"How could you Paul?" It was Ashley. You're everywhere. In the papers. Online. How could you do that to me? With her of all people?! Goodbye Paul."

Paul sat up and opened the browser on his phone. Sure enough someone at that coffee shop had snapped a photo of him kissing Elli.

Paul cursed and dialed Elli's number.

"Tell me this isn't another one of your games El."

"Paul what are you talking about? It's three am."

Paul sent her a screenshot of the article.

"Oh no. I swear I had nothing to do with this. Paul? Hello...you believe me right?"

Paul sat quietly on the phone for some time.

"Yeah I believe you." He hung the phone up.

***

Paul sat in his office trying to get some work done but he couldn't get Ashley out of his head. Why did he have to hurt the people closest to him? Hurting Elli was unintentional but he had wanted to kiss Elli that night in the coffee shop. And he had felt something. Paul missed the days where the only problem he had was his virginity. He would take those days back in a heartbeat.

"Don't forget your school work as well. You may be a millionaire senior but you're still my son. And my son needs to graduate." Loraine said. She had seen the tabloid photos of his kiss but chose to give him his space and respect his boundaries. Paul was forever grateful for that.

"I finished most of my homework at school. I'll do the rest in a bit." He lied. He couldn't focus at a time like this. Not on fashion or anything.