My Sex Life: Boss

Story Info
My boss takes me at work.
2.4k words
4.37
30k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Sex Life: the Boss

In my last year of college I found myself busy with school and volunteer activities, so I sought a job with flexible hours. I finally found one working for Makara, he was just short of thirty and was the son of Cambodian immigrants. Despite being two inches shorter than me there was never a moment's doubt that he was the boss. He never raised his voice, usually because he didn't have a complaint with my work. He had dark hair down to his shoulders and he usually wore a t-shirt that was pulled tight by the muscles under it.

The job was mostly odd jobs when he needed help. Makara was in the midst of setting up a shop that would buy and sell various household goods, books, bedding, appliances if he saw they worked, and furniture. The shop was a combination of a place he had bought, with everything it contained, as well various odds and ends that had come to him. Given that he owned three locations that provided accounting, consulting and graphic design respectively, all fairly successful, it was a little odd that he would be starting this sort of shop. Because of this I suspected this latest venture was about getting rid of the accumulated stuff, without it costing money.

In any event, there I was on a Saturday night, after a week of complete focus on schoolwork, helping him make sense of the piles that he had vaguely sorted. He was hoping to open in about a week, but this appeared unrealistic as we had been at it for almost a month and I think we were only halfway through. When I arrived he was in the office, shaking his head, although there appeared to be a smile on the verge of crossing his face.

"Hey, Lukas. Same room tonight. In fact from now on when you come in focus on that room until you finish." He looked thoughtful for a moment before pulling out a key. "Since I'm determined to finish this in a week. The best thing would be for you to come in whenever you can and work on that room." I nodded.

"Probably a good idea with my schedule. When did you want to lock up tonight?" He checked the time.

"Hmm, just passed seven? Okay, how about two hours and then see where we're at? Maybe another hour after that." I didn't consider this for long before nodding.

"Sure. See you later." The room was as much as a disaster as I remembered. So, wasting no time I set to clearing up the room. After an hour I found the room to be a bit stuffy so I stopped for a breather and some water.

However it soon proved to still be hot, but I was determined to get as much done as possible. So I removed my t-shirt and drank some more water before returning to work. A pile of things precariously stacked began to fall. I leaped to stop it, but it crashed to the floor regardless. Sighing I leaned over a padded bench as I attempted to gather up the things that had fallen. As the part of the floor where that had fall was blocked, resting my stomach was the best way to begin gathering everything.

Now it certainly occurred to me that I should stop and clear a path through the room, but I continued to doggedly organize everything that had fallen. As I continued I shifted and I felt myself bumping into something. The next thing I knew another pile had fallen, this time on me. Fortunately it felt soft. However I found myself pinned to the bench. I tried to get free and figured I would be able to eventually, but it would take time.

"Help! Makara. Help, I'm trapped." I struggled to get free, only succeeding getting some of the pile off, but none off my back leaving me still pinned to the bench. After I had been there for about five minutes or so I realized that the room had cooled down. I wasn't certain why Makara had bothered to turn on the air conditioner, but it was becoming comfortable. I didn't realize Makara was in the room, until I felt someone smack my rear. It wasn't painful through my pants, more surprise that caused me to yelp.

"What the hell, Makara?" He came around in front of me. I might have continued, but the grin on his face made me hesitant. Then I lowered my eyes to see that he wasn't wearing pants and his cock was about half erect. At this point I was uncertain of what to say so I remained silent. He briefly stroked himself until he was fully erect. He stepped forward and my first thought was he meant for me to take him in my mouth, but when I closed it he merely rubbed the head over my face.

After several moments he stepped back to remove his shirt to reveal a toned lean body that I knew was the product of running on a daily basis, with his grin unwavering disappeared from my view. The next thing I knew I felt his hand smacking my rear again. This time I was less surprised so I didn't react beyond a slight flinch.

However when I felt his hands on the waist band of my pants I tried to shake him off, but he was determined and soon lowered them with my underwear. He soon had them completely removed, along with my shoes and socks. Before I could struggle further he had secured my ankles with straps that held my legs spread wide apart. I found that my legs were held fast and I was completely exposed. Then I felt both of his hands striking my rear and I moaned softly. I heard a soft chuckle behind me.

I now felt oil being spread on my ass. He squeezed and further spread my cheeks before switching to giving my rear a massage. I moaned a little louder and he switched to probing my anus with a finger. At first he found penetration difficult, but with more oil he elicited further moans from me as the tip penetrated. It didn't take him long to get the finger all the way inside.

He was soon moving his finger in and out at pace. I moaned and lowered my head as I became fully focused on my rear. A sudden smack caused me to cry out and with more oil he added a second finger with which he worked on further spreading my ass. After a short time I felt three fingers at the entrance of my ass and cried out as they pushed it. It was somewhat painful but he soon found entrance and was flexing all three fingers in order to open me up as much as possible. He suddenly pulled out and I moaned at the sudden empty feeling. With effort I collected myself sufficiently to speak.

"Makara, what the hell? What are you...?" Suddenly my mouth was filled with the ball of a ball gag. I momentarily struggled to speak, but quickly gave up and for the first time he spoke.

"I'll think I'll keep you quiet. Soon I'll have a better use for your mouth." He returned to my rear, where after a couple of quick smacks I felt more oil. This was followed by something rubbing between my ass cheeks. It was when I felt something pressing against my ass, desiring entrance that it became clear that it was his cock. He felt huge and I felt certain it wouldn't fit.

However he held my cheeks apart and pushed determinedly. His cock head slowly pushed inside with a slight burning sensation. Soon the head was all the way in and he hesitated. I felt a hand grab my cock and stroke it until I was hard. Once he was satisfied he stopped and I groaned as I was feeling increasingly that I would cum any moment. To my surprise I felt him putting a condom on my throbbing cock.

Once this was done he grabbed my ass tightly and pulled back till he was nearly all the way out. After a moment's hesitation he slammed back in with surprising force. I cried out as he pulled back out. He soon got up to speed, interspersed with smacks to my rear. Usually this consisted of a smack before slamming back in, my moaning now almost one continuous sound. I felt my cock swelling and I struggled to support my head in the awkward position. As he continued to move swiftly in and out of me I felt him swelling as well. I was beginning to feel sore from being slammed into the bench.

His grip tightened and his thrusts became hard shallow thrusts. His cock swelled further and I felt him start to cum, with unexpected force. I cried out loudly as I also came, filling the condom. He continued his rapid shallow thrusts and I felt he was still cumming. After a number of further thrusts he made one last thrust that seemed to be the hardest yet. He remained inside me for several moments before finally pulling out slowly.

He used a rag to wipe up the excess oil before he stuffed it into my ass, it felt about as big as his cock, but it was probably a touch smaller. I collapsed only held up by the bench. I felt straps attached to my wrists and I didn't resist. At this point he removed the pile from my back and I looked up. His cock was about half erect with the condom, which was fairly fully, still on. He removed the ball gag and held my chin, forcing my head back. He held my condom to my mouth and tipped it as he spoke.

"Drink up. But if you want it on your face that's okay too." I was so surprised that I opened my mouth and ended up swallowing as he held the condom to my mouth in a way that was awkward. He squeezed out the condom and turned it inside out. "Lick it clean." I looked up at him, but he smacked my ass causing me to open my mouth. He rubbed the condom against my open mouth until it was clean.

He set it aside and carefully pulled his condom off to repeat the process. This time I opened my mouth and struggled to swallow it all down, as he had cum more than I had. When he was satisfied that it was clean he set it with the other. I was clearing my head as I had nearly choked on the volume of cum. He laid his cock on my forehead and held it there for a short time, despite my efforts to shake him off. Pulling back he took my head in one hand and his cock in the other. Moving forward he pressed the head to my lips. He continued pushing, seeming unfazed by my resistance. I heard him chuckle softly as he took to rubbing the head against my lips.

"You took my cum readily enough, is my cock really such a big step?" At this point I noticed that he was almost fully hard again. I considered what I had experienced so far and in particular how hard I had cum. While I was considering this he smacked my ass in three rapid strokes. The surprise more than the pain caused me to open my mouth, allowing him to push the head inside.

My eyes opened wide and I looked up at him. He took my head in both hands and continued to push forward. The head was not especially big and he wasn't too thick, but my experience was limited to dildos that were of uniform thickness and weren't quite as long. Not to mention the fact that it had been a while. He manage to just pass the head when I began to splutter around. He stopped pushing forward to shift his grip to my chin and forehead. It felt like he was straightening my throat and he began pushing forward.

I would guess he got about halfway in before I started gagging. He stopped and switched to thrusting, with some attempt to push further, but primarily it was clear he was just looking to cum. It felt like he was swelling slightly and it was then that I realized I was also becoming erect. Now I found myself closing my lips around and sucking, even using my tongue.

The thrusting became even more enthusiastic and I was momentarily concerned about bruising, but this thought was soon replaced by the realization that he had managed to go a little deeper, one more hard thrust and I began to taste his cum. He made several additional quick thrusts and I found my mouth flooded. He slowed and I felt myself cum. I struggled to swallow as my own orgasm abated, but when I managed he held his cock to my mouth and I licked him clean without thinking about it.

I must have nodded off because I realized I was no longer restrained. I slowly rose trying to get my bearings. He rose from a chair and handed me a bundle that turned out to be my clothes. As I laid them out on the bench to get dressed, I saw that he had had the time to better organize the pile that had fallen on me. My eyes briefly focused on his cock, which was soft but still at a good size hanging down between his legs. He laughed softly.

"Not now. Maybe another time." I blushed as I returned to my clothes, I noted that my underwear was missing. Finding it hard to believe he had simply dropped them I looked over to him. He laughed for several moments before speaking. "I used them to clean up the oil. Keep them there until you get home, then throw them away, along with every other pair you own." I stared wide-eyed for several moments before he spoke again. "We'll talk more later, but I want you to go commando from now on. If you comply with instructions you'll get a reward, if not a punishment." I stared at him, naked with my underwear up my ass and after a moment's pause I slowly nodded. After getting dressed I headed to the door. He walked me out and spoke briefly before locking the door.

"I will be checking and giving you additional instructions as I see fit. Wednesday?" I nodded. I didn't know where this was going, but I knew I would continue, at least for as long as I worked for him.

To Be Continued in pt. 2