My Sexual Adventure Ch. 05

Story Info
Friends Re-United Part 2.
4k words
4.38
1.6k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 05/15/2024
Created 04/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Sarah and I have been sharing my developing sexual adventure with you. In the previous chapters I have covered losing my virginity, a discovery of a liking for exhibitionism and having a threesome with another man and being re-united with an old school friend. This chapter follows on immediately from the last one.

Chapter. Friends Re-United Part 2.

I awoke and was a bit dis-orientated, had I dreamt about the amazing sex that I had with Gemma yesterday as she was nowhere to be seen? I quickly realised that I hadn't been dreaming, first, I was in Gemma's bed, second, I was stark naked and third the bed stank of sex!

Gemma appeared in the doorway with 2 mugs of tea and some biscuits wearing an indecently short dressing gown that only just covered her bum. "Good morning sleepy" she said, "I thought that you could use a cup of tea." Thanks," I replied, "I could definitely do with a drink." It was all that pussy juice you consumed last night," she laughed, "definitely makes you in need of tea."

As she sat on the bed her legs parted slightly and I was treated to a glimpse of her gorgeous pussy that I had licked so fervently, "if you sit like that I am going to need a lot more tea," I said grinning, "You are a fine one," she replied "that duvet has dropped below your boobs and they look good enough to nibble on." I looked down and sure enough, the duvet had dropped and my breasts were on full display, I swallowed my tea and removed the duvet entirely. "Nibble away," I invited her. In a flash her dressing gown was off, and she had latched onto my left nipple with her mouth whilst her hand tweaked my right one. "Oh, that is good," I murmured, "don't you dare stop." Her right hand slowly traced its way down my abdomen and started caressing my pubes before tracing a line either side of my labia, never quite making contact with my slit which was already awash with my juices.

"Would madam care to try a 69 with me?" she asked playfully.

"Madam most certainly would," I replied.

"You get on top and you can control things a bit more," she instructed me.

I did just that, lowering my soaking pussy onto her eager mouth and felt her nibbling on my clit whilst inserting a finger into my vagina and hooking it to reach my g-spot. I leaned forwards and ran my tongue from her clit to her vagina, probing her as if fucking her with my tongue. "You really have got the most perfect cunt," I told her. "Mmmm I don't normally like that word but coming from you it sounds good, so use it any time you like" said Gemma.

"I am going to fuck your cunt with my tongue and fingers until you scream," I told her "and then I am going to do the same with your bum."

"Yes, fuck my cunt and my arse with your tongue and fingers, make me yours, make me cum all over you!"

I buried my face into her pussy again, sliding my tongue along the length of her slit whilst she continued to lick and finger my own pussy. I pressed my thumb into her vagina and a finger into her bum hole, massaging the membrane between her vagina and rectum.

"OH FUCK!!!" she screamed as her orgasm hit her like an express train and my face was covered in her juices as she once again squirted during her climax. My own orgasm wasn't far away and just as I was about to hit it, Gemma inserted a finger into my anus and that triggered my own enormous climax.

"I think that we need to change the bed!" I managed to say once we had both started to return to normal. Gemma agreed that was a definite requirement but suggested we have a shower first. "Then I can actually live out that fantasy I had of you in the showers at school," she explained.

Fortunately, her shower was large enough for 2 and we proceeded to give each other a very intimate soaping which inevitably led to more sex and this time Gemma got me to bend over slightly whilst she knelt behind me and pushed her tongue past my sphincter and into my bum, I was in heaven.

"What would you like to do today?" Gemma asked as we ate breakfast, "apart from the obvious!"

"I would like to go and see my Mum, and I want you to come with me. I want her to know that I have fallen in love, and I want to tell her in person that it is with you."

"I would love to," Gemma said "your Mum was always so nice to me. What about your Dad?"

I should explain that my Mum and Dad divorced a couple of years ago after she found out that he was shagging his secretary, God what a cliché. Whilst Mum was very open about sex and sexuality, Dad was far more concerned about his reputation at the golf club if it was discovered that his daughter was a lesbian.

"We will leave him for now, let him be in ignorance with his bimbo."

I picked up the phone and dialled Mum's number.

"Hi Mum." I said, "how are you?"

"I am fine thanks darling, you sound bright and breezy, everything OK?"

"Absolutely," I replied, "I was thinking of coming to see you today if that is OK?"

"Of course it is, it will be lovely to see you. Are you going to stay over, I could do a roast dinner tomorrow?"

That would be lovely Mum, is it OK if I bring someone with me?"

Of course, a new young man?"

"No, it is my flat-mate Gemma."

"It will be lovely to see her again, I will make up the spare room, see you later!"

Before I could say not to bother, the phone went dead.

"Well you did say that you wanted to tell her in person," said Gemma.

We put our overnight bags into my car and set off for Exeter, where Mum had moved back to after the divorce, arriving just in time for lunch.

Mum met us as we got out of the car and after giving me a huge hug went to greet Gemma, How lovely to see you again Gemma," she said, "Sarah has told me what a great support you were when she split up with David."

"it was my pleasure to look after her Mrs Ealing."

"Oh please, Mrs Ealing makes me sound ancient, please call me Sally. Now, Sarah, your room is ready, I just need to complete getting the spare room ready for Gemma."

"Actually, that won't be necessary," I said, taking hold of Gemma's hand and leaning over to give her an affectionate kiss, "that is why we came to see you, to let you know that Gemma and I are now an item."

"Oh, that is wonderful news, you make such a gorgeous looking couple," said Mum and then giggled, "I can't wait until you tell your father, he will be livid, can I watch when you tell him?"

"MUM!" I said and then dissolved into a fit of giggles as well.

We spent the afternoon chatting and catching up, Gemma suggested that Mum might like to come and stay with us in Bath for a weekend which she said that she would love to. "In that case," I said, "I am going to treat you to a fitting at The Boudoir, it will do wonders for your self-confidence Mum." I explained about the fitting process and detected that my mum was getting aroused by the idea!

We went to the local pub for something to eat that evening and as we got back to the house, Mum said "Now listen you two, you are young and obviously very much in love. If you want to have sex whilst you are here, you are to go ahead and enjoy yourselves, don't worry about me hearing you, I might be a bit jealous, but I will be happy knowing that you are happy". With that she turned and headed for her room.

"It sounds as if we have been given permission to make some noise tonight," said Gemma.

"It does indeed, we had better not disappoint her then, had we." I replied.

We undressed each other, kissing hungrily, Gemma pushed me onto the bed when we were both naked and got into a scissor position so that our pussies were rubbing against one another. "I hope you enjoy this," she said as she proceeded to grind her pussy against mine. Soon the air was filled with the sounds of both our pussies slurping against one another and our mutual moans of pleasure.

"How does it feel to be having lesbian sex with your mother next door listening to us?" Gemma asked.

That was too much for me, my orgasm rushed through me and for the first time in my life I let out a little squirt of juice as I came, Gemma wasn't far behind me, and we both cried out as we were overwhelmed by both the physical act and the situation. We then cuddled up and slept soundly, only awaking when mum appeared the next morning with tea for both of us. I hastily re-arranged the duvet over Gemma's still slumbering body as she was showing off more than perhaps she should have been. "Don't worry about that," said mum, "we are all girls together, all have the same bits, well sort of the same. I am so pleased that you obviously had a good night last night, I had to make do with my battery operated friend but it is better than nothing."

"MUM, I am shocked, I have always known you to be open about sex, but you have never said anything like that to me before!"

"Since your father left, I have been pretty frustrated, physically. I don't feel ready to try dating just yet but sometimes a woman needs a damn good seeing to and my "friend" provides that."

"I am so pleased that we can be open about sex," I said, "sex with Gemma has blown my mind, I have never known anything like it."

"So I heard last night, I am truly happy that you have found the right person for you, I only ever wanted you to be happy and fulfilled, whether it was with a man or a woman."

"You are the most amazing mum in the world." I told her as we hugged which was a bit disconcerting as my bare boobs were pressed up against hers which were only covered by a thin nightie and I could feel her hard nipples against mine. She then she slid both of her hands down my back and onto my bare bum and squeezed playfully. "Now go and get dressed before I am tempted to try a little bit of lesbian incest." She giggled.

I told Gemma about Mum's actions, especially gripping my bare bum, on the way back to Bath. "Your Mum is a very attractive woman," she said, "but I think that a three-way with her would be pushing sexual exploration a bit too far."

"I am so pleased that you said that," I said, "I don't mind a bit of exploration but that would just be too much. You don't have any lesbian friends nearer her age we could set her up with. Have you?" I asked hopefully.

"Well, there is my boss who initiated me into the world of sapphic love on a business conference, I think she is single." Gemma replied. "Why don't we give it some thought?"

"Good plan, it would be nice to see her with someone, especially after her experience with Dad. Oh, and I want to hear about your initiation sometime!"

"Deal, but not right now or we might have to pull onto the hard shoulder for a quickie!"

"Complete change of subject, what do you fancy for a summer holiday this year? If we are going to get anything decent, we will need to book fairly soon."

"I had been thinking about that," said Gemma, "how do you fancy a villa with private pool in Tuscany? A friend of the family has a place in a village near Lucca, just north of Pisa, easy access to Vinci, Florence and Siena; and, as Lucca is the birthplace of Puccini there are my favourite operas available most weeks in the summer."

"Sounds wonderful," I said, "I have never been to the opera."

"You will love Puccini," said Gemma, "his music is to die for."

So, in the middle of June we flew from London Heathrow to Pisa where we collected a cute little car as our holiday runaround and headed for our villa about an hour north of Pisa in a wooded valley. Gemma had seemed tense the whole journey but now seemed to start to relax, "Are you OK," I asked, "you were a bit stressed, I didn't think that you were a nervous flyer" She giggled, "it wasn't flying, I was worried about having my suitcase searched," she said. "Why", I asked, "because I have a strap on dildo in there which I intend to use this week!" "I shall look forward to giving and receiving," I said.

The villa was delightful, 3 bedrooms, 2 gorgeous bathrooms with large showers and double bath tubs, a comfy lounge and well equipped kitchen. But the best was outside, a terrace shaded by vines and a decent sized swimming pool with paved area for sunbathing, and, it was completely hidden from view so totally private. "It's a good job we brought plenty of suncream," I said, I think that we will be sunbathing in the nude this week." "Why do you think that I suggested this place," said Gemma, grinning cheekily. "Although we do need to be aware that a lady comes in to clean a couple of times a week, so we need to at least have bikini bottoms on those days."

Days consisted of nude sunbathing, dipping into the pool to cool off, lunch on the terrace and evenings either in Lucca or a local Trattoria. We went to see a production of Madam Butterfly and I was hooked, the music was so full of passion I cried at the end. Needless to say, there was also plenty of sex, on the sunloungers, usually after applying suncream to intimate areas, in the pool whilst skinny dipping, in the shower, in fact there wasn't anywhere that we didn't fuck one another.

On the third day we were lying naked on the loungers when we heard a bright "Buongiourno!" "Oh shit, we forgot that the cleaner was coming today" I cried. Too late to grab anything, a young lady of about 19 came around the corner in skimpy shorts and strappy top. "Oh, mi dispiace, eh, I am sorry I did not err..." "It's ok, you do not need to apologise," said Gemma, "we forgot that you were coming this morning, otherwise we would have had our bikini's on,"

"No, is OK," stammered our young cleaner, "I was not expecting to see two such lovely ladies, you stay as you are, I get on with my jobs if that is OK?"

"You are very kind, by the way I am Gemma and this is Sarah."

"Hi Miss Gemma and Miss Sarah, I am Lucia."

"Lucia as in the lead female in La Boheme?" asked Gemma.

"That is right, my Mama is huge Puccini fan.

"We went to see Butterfly last night," I said, feeling that I ought to contribute, "it was my first time and I loved it."

"First times can be the best can they not?" enquired Lucia with a cheeky smile.

"They can indeed. Would you like some coffee or a cold drink?" I asked.

"I do my jobs and then maybe a cold drink if that is OK, I don't have any other clients to go to today."

Lucia busied herself in the villa, cleaning and tidying and after about 45 minutes appeared back on the terrace. "All done," she said, " I have changed the bed and cleaned through for you.

"Thank you Lucia," I said, would you like that cold drink now? Soft drink or a glass of Pinot Grigio?"

"Wine please," said Lucia and sat on one of the loungers.

I re-appeared with the bottle and filled 3 glasses. "Saluti" said Lucia, "Saluti," we both replied.

"Have you been together long?" asked Lucia.

"No, only a few months," said Gemma.

"So, lots of sex, yes?" enquired Lucia taking us by surprise. This little minx is trying to have fun with us I thought, well, challenge accepted.

"Yes," I replied, "in fact, we licked each others cunts until we climaxed right where your sitting only a few hours ago."

Lucia stood up and I thought that perhaps I had gone too far, but she knelt down by the lounger and sniffed it. "Ah yes," she said, "the lovely smell of pussy," and proceeded to inhale.

We all burst out laughing and when we recovered Gemma asked her, "So, are you gay?"

"I would like to be, but this is such a traditional area, I have not met anyone who I thought would accept a lesbian approach. When I saw you two, lying naked in the sun, obviously in love with one another I felt that I wanted to spend some time with you."

"Have you ever been with a woman?" I asked.

"Sadly no, I have to make do with my imagination and my fingers."

Gemma looked at me enquiringly and I gave a small nod of my head.

"Why don't you stay with us for the rest of the day if you don't have any jobs?" She asked.

"Would that be OK?" she asked

"We would love you to join us, on one condition, we are naked, you need to be the same."

In a flash her shorts, knickers and tee shirt were laying on the ground. "First things first," I said, "suncream!" We proceeded to make sure that we covered her in protection, paying particular attention to her small A cup breasts. Her pubic bush was another matter, it was quite thick and not in need of sun protection.

We lay in the sun, soaking up the warmth, drinking our wine. "Do you want to have sex with us one at a time or both at the same time?" Gemma asked Lucia.

"At the same time I think, you are both very sexy."

"OK, first things first, I am going to shave your pubic bush to make oral sex more enjoyable, do you want it all off or some left like we both have?"

"All off please, make me bald."

Gemma went and got the razor, a cloth, some warm water a pair of scissors and the shaving cream. She started by clipping Lucia's luxuriant black bush back to stubble and then smothered the whole area in shaving cream. She carefully and expertly wielded the razor until Lucia's pussy was completely bald, when she was finished she wiped it with a soft cloth, applied some skin cream to soothe it and leant down to give her pussy a very light kiss. I was highly aroused watching her, pulling on my nipples and openly stroking my clit in front of Lucia whose breathing had become very ragged. "Lie down," Gemma instructed her, "I am going to eat your pussy and Sarah is going to sit on your face so that you can eat hers at the same time."

Lucia held her legs wide open as I watched my girlfriend lower her head and extend her tongue to flick it across the Italian girls clit. I was so turned on that I couldn't wait to join in and lowered myself over Lucia's face until I felt her tongue connect with my pussy, she lapped hungrily at me, feasting on my juices as she pushed her tongue up into my vagina. I looked down and saw Gemma push her legs up higher and realised what she had in mind, she curled her tongue and started to probe Lucia's anus "Oh my god!" she cried, "Oh fuck, oh god, oh god, I'm cumming!!" Her whole body shook and she lost contact with my pussy as she nearly passed out with her first lesbian orgasm.

"That was truly incredible," she said, "I never thought an orgasm could be that powerful."

"The joys of lesbian love," said Gemma, "you won't cum like that with a man's cock in you, would you Sarah?"

"Never," I said, "Sex with David was good but nothing like what Gemma and I have."

"You are very lucky to find one another," said Lucia. "Now, Gemma, could I eat your pussy please?"

"Of course," said Gemma opening her legs as I now watched my girlfriend receive oral sex from another person. Lucia's bum was up in the air and I couldn't resist stroking it, kneading it, stroking her pussy and eventually knelt behind her and licked from her clit back to her bum hole and back again, repeating the sweeping motion time after time. I then decided to leave them for a few moments and went to the bedroom, returning with Gemma's strap on dildo. I stepped into the harness and tightened the straps, knelt behind Lucia and rubbed the fake cock up and down her slit to get it well lubricated. When I felt that she was ready I introduced it to the opening of her vagina and slid gently inside her butting up against her hymen after a few inches.

"Do you want me to go further?" I asked her gently.

"Yes please, fuck me, take my virginity," she replied, "I don't want a man doing it."

I eased back and then thrust forcefully forward, feeling her hymen tear inside her and then she had taken the entire 8" dildo in her pussy. I then proceeded to fuck her, building up speed until she screamed into Gemma's pussy as she came and Gemma repaid her with another of her squirting orgasms.

We all lay exhausted on the loungers until eventually Lucia said that, reluctantly she had to go.

"Will we see you again this week," I asked.

"Si, I will be back in 2 days time and you will be my only client for the day." She said as she went through the gate.

12