My Sexual Awakening - BF - Ch. 05

Story Info
FANTASY is so much better than REALITY!
4.1k words
4.15
15.4k
17

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kparc1212
kparc1212
926 Followers

My Sexual Awakening - BF -- 5

As I write this story, my pants and underwear are down around my ankles. My knees apart and between thoughts, my left hand strokes my cock and massages my balls. I realize, I'm writing this story more for ME than for any reader, my apologies!

THERAPY? FANTASY is so much better than REALITY!

I was still on my knees when Burnie left the room. I turned my head to look in the mirror and saw my face covered with a mixture of my tears, saliva, but mostly Burnie's cum. I looked at my body framed in his sister's dress. I did look like a girl from behind.

I stood, walked into the bathroom across the hall, took off the dress and just tossed it on the floor. I then washed my face and neck, dried off and went back to his sisters' room to look for a new dress to wear. I wasn't really thinking, I was just doing as I had been instructed. I flipped through a few dresses and picked out another summer dress, this one was a soft, light cotton, rose color, not as long as the one Burnie had picked out for me. I slipped it on over my head, looked at myself in the mirror. This dress was shorter and covered only half my thighs. I walked out of the room into Burnie's. He was sitting on the bed looking at his laptop, he looked up and laughed.

"Nice Dress, but you kinda look funny in it. I mean your legs are hairy. I think you should shave them. In fact, go take a shower and shave your legs, armpits, and any other body hair you have. Then you'll look like a girl all over and certainly not so funny looking in that dress. By the way, nice choice Jimmy boy, I like it. Now get busy."

He went back looking at his laptop and I walked out of the room into the bathroom in the hallway. I looked around the room and found some shaving cream and a razor. I turned on the shower, slipped the dress over my head and hung it on the back of the door. I stepped into the shower, using his sisters' shampoo and conditioner I washed my hair first and then I showered. I figured it would be easier to shave my legs if I was sitting in the tub, so I turned off the shower and let the tub fill up with some nice hot water. I sat there as it did and got the razor and lathered up my legs. I'm a late bloomer so I really don't have hairy, hairy legs, it's just that I never had shaved them before. It felt odd but it also made me feel sexy, as I moved the razor up my shin and saw how smooth it made my skin look. I dipped my leg back into the water and when I saw the clean sheen of my lower leg and ran my hand over it felt soft and smooth, I felt my dick twitch. I thought I looked rather sexy!

I then stood and did my thigh and then sat back down and repeated the procedure on my other leg.

Burnie stepped in as I was about to start to shave my underarms, grinned at me and said, "I'll take this." He reached behind the door and took the dress. "Come to my sisters' room when you're done." And he walked out the door.

I just shrugged my shoulders when he left and delicately shaved my pits. I was nervous about cutting myself so it didn't tickle as much as it could have. I ran my finger over my pits when I was done and thought, so that what it feels like, NO HAIR! And laughed at myself for thinking it.

I looked at my chest and shaved what very little hair I had and then again, I stood and looked at my pubic area. I thought to myself, I'll need to trim first. I grabbed a towel and dried myself off a little so I wouldn't get the floor to wet and looked around the room for scissors. I found a pair in the drawer next to the sink. I stood next to the toilet and trimmed my bush down and let my pubic hair go into the toilet. Then I stepped back into the tub, lathered what was left of my pubic hair and shaved it off. I next shaved the upper part of my thighs between my legs. I carefully ran the razor across my ball sack. I let out a sigh of relief when I was done. I pulled the plug and then turned on the shower again, rinsing the shaving cream and shaved hair off me. I turned off the shower, grabbed a towel, dried off and stepped to the sink to shave what stubble I had on my face.

When I was done, I stepped back and looked at myself. My body completely free of hair. I lifted my hands over my head and admired my clean pits and turned from side to side, thinking, "I hope Burnie likes it." The hair on my head was still wet so I took the blow dryer next to the sink and dried my hair as quickly as I could. I then again, admired myself in the mirror. Looking down I saw my dick, which is barely 5 inches when erect and as thick at two fingers together, was semi hard. For some reason I looked around and biting my lower lip I tucked it between my legs! GOD! I DO LOOK LIKE A GIRL! I was almost proud of myself!

"What the fuck you doin' in there! Get in here already!" I heard Burnie bellow from his sisters' bedroom.

I quickly straightened up, wrapped a towel around me, covering my chest and hanging about a third down my thighs and walked into his sister's room. As I walked into his sister's room, 'Jenny's room', I realized this was the second time I had ever set foot in it. When I had been in before, on my knees, sucking off my best friend, I hadn't thought about where I was! Before today, I had glanced in when passing it but never gone inside.

Jenny is a little over a year older than Burnie. She graduated last year. She's really cute, about 5.7, over the shoulder's light brown hair, slender, small but perky tits, hazel eyes and 'YES' I've had a crush on her forever. Burnie always complains about her. About how she walks around the house with just a bra and panties on, that she's nothing more than a big tease. Always seeming to show him her butt, getting up close to him and rubbing herself on him, just to piss him off. When his parents would tell her to put some clothes on, she'd just shrug it off saying they were "family" and it was just like her wearing a bikini anyway. I sure wish I would have seen her like that! JUST ONCE!

As I looked around the room taking it in, my eyes turned to Burnie. He was sitting on the edge of the bed and next to him was the dress I had picked out along with a pair of his sisters' black lacy panties and matching bra. There was also a pair of white over the calf socks. He eyed me up and down. "Drop the towel and let me see." I let the towel fall to the floor. "NICE, I like that better. Put your hands on top of your head, now turn around and let me your backside."

I did as he asked and turned slowly. When I looked back at him, he had a grin on his face and then patted the clothes on the bed and said, "Now put these on and then sit over there."

I looked where he was pointing and saw his laptop on his sister's vanity.

"Well?"

I looked back at him and then the clothes he had laid out. I stepped to the bed. I was now standing completely naked, hairless, next to him. As I reached for the panties, I lifted them near my face to see which was the front and which was the back and as I did, I got a whiff of perfume. I put them closer to my nose and 'yes' they were scented! I felt his hand run up the outer part of my thigh and he said softly, "Nice, very nice." He then got up and sat in a chair on the other side of the room and watched me as I slipped on his sisters' panties. I slid them up my legs and then covered my small ball sack and fixed my still semi-hard dick arranging it so it fit pointing straight up. I then picked up the bra and looked at it. It had a clasp in the back and as I started to put it on and reach back to clasp it, Burnie laughed. "No, you idiot. You clasp it in front of you then turn it around to your back and then place your arms through it."

I think I blushed when he said it.

I arranged the bra in place. The lacey cups just hung there, but Jenny is not that big, so it really wasn't overtly distracting. I then picked up the dress and as I slipped it over my head, again I could tell that the dress was also scented with the same soft light perfume. I sat down on the bed to put on the socks. They felt cool and satiny as I slip the over my feet and up my calves. I then stood and as I walked over to the vanity I glanced at the full-length mirror. I LOOKED RATHER CUTE!

When I sat down at the vanity. Burnie got up and clicked on his laptop. There was a YouTube video ready to play, it's title: "How to Apply Makeup for Beginners."

"I put everything out the video says you'll need. It's all Jenny's stuff she left here. I picked the color for your lipstick. It's Jenny's favorite. I'm going to my room and play 'Witchcraft'. Come into my room when you're done."

He then left the room.

I clicked on the video and listened to what the girl had to say about foundation and how it was like putting on primer and then as she continued, I found each item right in front of me. So, this is what Burnie was doing when I was cleaning up for him. The video was only about 15 minutes long, but I kept pausing it to keep up and complete the step the young girl was talking about. After each step, I stopped to look at myself. I wasn't sure if it was okay, but I thought I was doing pretty good for a first time. The last step was applying the red lipstick. It was more involved than I thought! Lip brushing first to puff up the lips, adding a base, applying the lipstick, and then touching it up! I was so busy looking at my lips that when I finished, I looked in the mirror and GOD! OH GOD! IS THAT ME?

After I got over the initial shock of how my face looked, I noticed my hair needed brushing. I parted it down the middle and started to brush it out. It looked softer and silkier than usual. It must have been his sisters' shampoo and condition that gave it an extra sheen. The video ended. And I looked at myself again in the vanity mirror. I then stood and walked over the full-length mirror. I was stunned. I LOOK PRETTY! I DO! I turned and looked at my backside and then I spun around looking at myself as I twirled slowly. I caught my breath. I put my hands over my head and thought, with my pits shaved, it was the perfect touch.

I turned back to the vanity and started to turn off the laptop when I saw a note attached to the side. It read, "There is a bottle of perfume next to the laptop. Spray some it on your neck and hair. Then come into my room." I did as instructed. It was the same scent that was on the panties and dress.

The moment of truth. I walked across the hallway, stopping just outside Burnie's room. Straightened my dress, smoothed out my hair one last time and stepped into his room. I was so nervous, just like a little girl.

Burnie looked up from the iPod as I walked into the room. He had on a full-length robe and when he stood, it fell open and he was completely naked underneath. I could see his cock was almost fully erect. He smiled and walked over to me. I started to go down onto my knees, thinking that's what he wanted and was going to have me suck his cock again. I was SHOCKED when he reached out, pulled me up, took me into his arms pulling close to him. Holding me he sighed, "MMMM you smell good." Pulled my hair back gently forcing me to look up at him and then bent down and KISSED ME full on the lips. Sliding his tongue into my mouth! My breathing quickened. I put my arms around him and kissed him back. His hot breath seemed to pour into my mouth as our tongues played together.

He then pulled back from me. Took me by the hand and lead me to his bed. I just turned and lay on the bed and he let his robe fall to the floor. He looked at me on the bed. His eyes scanning me. He smiled and laid down next to me. His right hand immediately running over my upper thighs, my hips, my stomach and then stopping to rub my chest as if I really had tits. My nipples responded to his touch as the lacy fabric massaged them. It felt really good. He then lowered his head and nestled his face against my neck and a soft moan escaped his mouth as I could tell he was sniffing my neck and hair. I could feel my dick stiffen and become fully erect!

He looked up at me and whispered, "You smell like Jenny." Again, he lowered his head and this time kissed me full on the mouth as he moved his body on top of mine. He full weight pressed against me. He continued to kiss me as he moved his knees between mine forcing my thighs to spread pushing the short summer dress up over my thighs and almost all the way to my hips. He positioned himself between my thighs and I could fell his now fully erect cock pushing against mine between the thin fabric of Jenny's panties.

He started to move his hips up and down rubbing our erect cocks together. The sensation was incredible! Jenny's lacy undies being pressed against my dick by Burnie's oversized cock. He kissed me deeply and then started to kiss my neck. He moved down my neck and to my chest just above where the dress covered. He kept moving lower, now both his hands were on my sides as he caressed me and kept moving lower and lower and lower.

My mine raced. Is Burnie going to suck my dick this time? OH GOD, YES! HE IS! HE IS!

His hands then started to massage my inner thighs pushing them further apart. My stocking covered feet left the bed and were now dangling in the air. Burnie was kissing and sucking the underside of my stiff dick through the lacy panties. I SIGHED OUT LOUD! He then moved even lower and started for press his mouth at the base of my dick forcing my balls to part in their sack. He kept licking and sucking me there, the steady sound of a "MMMMMMMMMMMM" came from his mouth!

He raised his head slightly and moaned loudly, "GOD JENNY, I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO DO THIS TO YOU! YOU LITTLE TEASE! GOD JENNY!"

OH JESUS, HE'S PRETENDING I'M HIS SISTER, JENNY!

My eyes opened wide when I heard him. I leaned up on my elbows to look down at him 'eating' me! His eyes closed as he grinded his mouth into me. He pushed my thighs wider apart! MY COCK WAS FULLY ERECT. My feet dangling in the air, my thighs held wide by his grasp, I looked like a girl being eaten by a guy except for the head of my erect 5 inch dick poking out of the top of Jenny's panties.

As he worked his mouth into me, I reached down with my hands. One hand I placed on his head the other on my stiff little dick and slid my fingers underneath Jenny's panties. I ran my fingers through Burnie's hair as I massaged my dick.

"Yes Jenny, just like that! You like this Jenny, don't you? You've wanted me to do this to you for a long time haven't you Jenny? HAVEN'T YOU?" He again continued to grind his face into the base of my cock.

As I massaged my dick and the pressure of his mouth grinding into me, sucking and licking the base of my cock, I lost control and my small dick exploded, my cum spraying out from the tip of Jenny's panties, covering my stomach! I GASPED OUT LOUD. The pressure of Burnie's mouth on the base of my dick, made my cum feel like it was forcing its way out of me! The feeling was INTENSE and made for the best orgasm in my life. I was now holding his head in both my hands! My thighs wider still as I pressed my 'pussy' into his face!

I knew he could feel the pulsing of my orgasm past his mouth. I looked down at him and his eyes were now open and glaring up at me, his face still pressed and moving between my balls sac! I could tell he was really into this and his own orgasm must be building. I moved my hands from his head as the last of my spasms stopped. He sat up between my outstretched legs and reached for my panties. He then tucked them off me, forcing my legs together as he did.

He stared down at me and with his right hand he scooped up my thick cum that cover stomach with his fingers. With a sense of malice in his voice he ordered, "Turn over on your stomach."

With the look that was on his face I didn't dare refuse. My mind raced, "Why on my stomach, WHY?"

As I turned and lay on my stomach, my dress slipped over and up to my waist. Burnie then positioned himself again between my knees and pressed my thighs apart. Then I felt his fingers in the crack of my ass as he spread my fresh sticky sperm up and down the length.

I turned and looked back at him. He was looking at my ass he massaged my cum into the crack.

OH GOD! "NO" I blurted out loud, realizing what he was thinking of doing to me! "NO, BURNIE, STOP! NO!" I started to struggle to get away, but I felt his other hand press down HARD on my back between my shoulder blades holding me in place! He had me pinned my chest to the mattress.

"PLEASE NO! PLEASE BURNIE! DON'T!" I kept screaming. He ignored me! Next, I felt his weight shift as he positioned his cock between my ass and started to massage it up and down the length of my crack! I let out a sigh of relief believing this is all he wanted to do was to masturbate his cock using the crack of my butt. He kept the pressure on my back and now with his other hand he reached up and help on of my wrists close to my head.

It felt really nice, his stiff rock-hard cock, rocking against my ass crack. I started to relax and enjoy it. As soon as I did, he stopped and raised his cock up out of my ass and repositioned himself. I felt the tip of his cock helmet pressed against my asshole. I tried to move but he held me down against the mattress with all his weight.

"I'm going to fuck you, Jenny. I'm going to fuck you good you little tease!"

My scream of, "NNNNNOOOOO!" filled the room. "PLEASE BURNIE, NNNNOOOOO!" As I felt his cock press against my clinched A-hole.

He released his hand from my wrist and 'CRACK' the sound and pain of his hand slapping my ass-cheek were one! Another smack from his hand, this one louder and more painful filled the room. "Unclench your ass bitch!" And the third slap was even harder with more malice. I let the tension in my ass go as I started to cry. The tip of his engorged cock head started to move into my ass.

"AAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!" My screamed filled the room with the excruciating pain of his invasion of my ass!

As he pushed slowly deeper, my moans were not as loud, and his violation of my butt now had me sobbing tears into the pillow my head was pressed against. My make-up smearing onto the soft white covering.

I softly pleaded one last time for him to stop, but his just kept sliding his cock into me until it was completely imbedded in my ass!

He let out a sigh and moaned, "That's it Jenny! You little bitch! This is what you get for teasing me all these years!"

He then started to withdrawal his cock from my ass slowly, until just the tip remained, then he plunged his dick into me again and again withdrew and again pushed his dick to the hilt into me! He started to rock back and forth with his cock in my ass. My legs wide apart, bent at the knees, my white stocking feet flaying back and forth with each punch of his cock into my ass. My toes clenched. I surrendered myself to him and let my anal muscles relax, I started to accept his assault and then enjoy it. He moved his hand off my back and then both of his hands were on my wrists pinning them on either side of my head.

"You like this don't you BITCH?" He asked. I didn't reply and he started to pound his cock into my ass harder, and asked again, "You like my cock in your ass don't you Jenny?"

I moaned still sobbing softly, "Yes I do. Yes, I do Burnie. I do."

With that he started to rhythmically thrust his cock into me. I found myself pushing back onto his firm cock, matching each of hit thrusts. My body surrendering itself to him. He started to grunt with each jab and I let out a slight cry with each push! I gave myself to him, I gave my virginity to my best friend. Then he pushed deep into me and I could feel his dick swell as he embedded it up my ass!

Then a spasm from his dick stretched my asshole further and a torrent wave of warm wetness filled my butt! He GROANED out loud as another spasm of cum flowed out of him into me! He held his dick deep inside me as he kept cumming and spasming! I found myself holding my breath, accepting his warm luscious sperm.

kparc1212
kparc1212
926 Followers
12