My Sexual Awakening Ch. 16 Pt. 02

Story Info
Just mom and me, Part 2.
1.4k words
4.5
13.7k
17
0

Part 18 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kparc1212
kparc1212
929 Followers

Part 2 of Chapter 16.

I lay on top of mom now, still between her now open thighs. My full body weight on her chest. Inhaling her musky body odor, I licked the skin of her shoulder and neck, tasting its saltiness. I wanted this moment to last forever.

After a few minutes, she gently used her hand to push up on my shoulder, a sign she wanted my weight off her. I rolled and lay on my back next to her. She turned onto her side, raised up and looked at my face and down the length of my frame. She pushed against the floor, moving down my prostate skinny body, her eyes fixed on my now limp cum coated dick laying on my abdomen. She stopped when her face even with it.

She slid her body over me, her soft tits grazing my thigh positioning herself between my thighs.

I proped myself up on my elbows to watch her. She was looking straight up at me. Our eyes met as she lowered her face and started to lick my ball sac covered with my cum and her pussy juice. She placed her hands on my inner thighs and gently pushed them wider apart to give herself easier access to my genitals. She then placed her lips over my balls and sucked the skin covering them licking and sucking them clean, all the while looking up at my me.

I sighed as she started to lick the underside of my dick. It responded immediately, stiffening as she moved up the staff, sucking and licking it, always with her eyes open staring at my face.

When she reached the underside of the tip, she sucked it up off my abdomen with her lips then took the whole tip into her mouth without using her hands. My semi-hard cock bending off me into her face. My mom's eyes transfixed on mine. She sucked my stiffening dick into her mouth. Washing it with her tongue. I could feel it respond by growing firmer in her wet, warm mouth, barely scraping across her teeth.

"MMMMMMMMMMMM" both our moans merging into one sound.

Her head started to bob up and down, her swaying hair framing her face as my now firm slim dick slid in and out of her head. Her eyes glued to mine. My mom's slurping mimicking her savoring of my cock.

My cock hardened and strained to its limits, ready to explode, I gasped out loud. My mother, sensing I was about to cum, lifted her head off my dick, then using her thumb and forefinger pressed my engorged helmet hard between them, halting my eruption!

Mom half smiled at me, with a devilish grin, started to lick her lower lip then bit down on it. Still gripping my cock, she raised herself up, opening her thighs, exposing her neatly trimmed pussy to me, she straddled my pelvis and with her hand guiding my firm, slim, saliva, slick, dick to her swollen pussy lips. Moving her hand away, she lowered herself and impaled her moist, snug, hot pussy onto upright hard cock.

Her ass resting on my thighs, mom started to grind her pussy on my rod. Side to side, back and forth and then in a circle, making sure the entire inside of her womb was touched by her son's cock. Massaging her insides with it.

I looked up at my mom. Her eyes closed, a contented look on her face as she gyrated on her son's dick. She reached her hands up and placed them on top of her head, causing her small sagging tits lift-up. I reached up and cupped each one in my hands, squeezing them gently but firmly. She let out a whimpering whisper, "Oh my God Jimmy. Oh my God."

My mom looked so perfectly beautiful. Her hands now stretched high over her head; her head titled slightly back. Her smooth, hairless armpits glistening wet, their odor mixing with her sex was intoxicating. I groped and compressed her tits with my fingers, tucking at her nipples from time to time which made my mom whimper with pleasure and pain. She continued to grind her cunt into my pelvis.

The thought raced through my mind; 'My mom is FUCKING ME! MY MOTHER IS FUCKING ME! Grinding her CUNT onto my cock! HER SONS COCK! MY COCK!'

I blurted out, "Oh God mom, I'm going to cum!"

With that, my mom stopped her gyrations on my cock and placing her hands on my chest, she eased herself off me. I gasped, as my dick left the warmth and comfort of her pussy. Again, she reached down and with her thumb and forefinger, squeezed the blood out of the engorged tip of my cock, stopping my orgasm! My balls aching, filled with my unreleased cum.

She rolled on to the floor on her back, her hands grasped her knees, pulling them up and apart. Her ass lifting slightly, she whispered in a soft, low pleading tone, "Jimmy, take me up the ass."

My cock now rock hard, I positioned myself between my mother exposed cunt and asshole, knelt on my calves, took hold of my pussy juiced coated shaft, pressed against her puckered asshole and without much resistance slid it up into my mom's ASS.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH" Her voice made the sound as she accepted my cock. Her son's cock, into her well-worn ass.

Her ass canal was still warm and moist from the previous invasion and use. My cock finding little resistance as I slowly penetrated up into it. I looked at her face, she seemed transfixed on mine. She was biting her lower lip, her breathing was labored, tears forming in the corners of her eyes. I wasn't sure if they were tears of humiliation and degradation or tears of a pleasing joy and satisfaction from looking up and seeing her sons face as his young cock skewered deep into her ass.

I started to rock back and forth in my mom's butt. I moved my hand down and inserted my index and middle fingers into her wet pussy. I pressed and massaged them against inside her pussy. I could feel my cock moving against my invading fingers going back and forth through the thin membrane between the inside of her ass and pussy. I kept moving and twisting my fingers inside her cunt and applied more pressure each time my dick penetrated up her ass.

She grunted softly with each thrust and pulled her knees wider apart trying to let more of my undersized young hard dick into her. I then reached down with my other hand and placed my thumb on her swollen clit. I made circular motion on the hard knub applying constant pressure.

She moaned in a low soothing tone, "Oh God Jimmy. Oh my God son."

Then a steady "NNNNNNNNNNNNNN" escaped her clinched teeth as her thighs started to shake. An intense orgasm seemed to overtake her and spread throughout her entire body. Her hands and arms now stretching over her head, she let go of her knees. Her thighs wide and quivering. Her hair flared around her head. Her musky sour body odor mixing with her cunt sent filled the room. My mom's pussy contracting around my fingers as her sphincter pulsated gripping my embedded cock in her ass. Her clit twitching under my thumb.

Her ass muscles clamping down hard onto my cock, when they released between spasms the first solid wave of my cum exploded from my cock, filling mom's ass with a fresh supply of warm wet sperm.

I moved my hands away from her cunt and I too moaned, the cum seemingly exploding from my balls from the build-up. A mixture of intense pleasure and pain! I barely had time to exhale when my mom's ass clasped onto my cock again as her own orgasm continued. Our contractions taking turns. She spasmed, then mine followed pouring more of my cum into her saturated bowels. My eyes shut! I could feel mom's body shivering beneath me!

Now each consecutive pulse was not as intense. No longer gasping for air between convulsions our breathing returned to normal. Mom lowered her ass and my now flaccid cock slipped out of her. I moved to her side, holding her close. We kissed tenderly with the heavy lingering scent of our love making settling over us. MOTHER AND SON COMPLETELY ONE!

We drifted off asleep in each other's arms. My sexual awakening now fully conscious.

THE END

kparc1212
kparc1212
929 Followers