My Sexual Awakening - Mom - Ch. 03

Story Info
FANTASY is so much better than REALITY!
1.1k words
4.44
30.8k
28

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kparc1212
kparc1212
926 Followers

Chapter 4 -- My mom -- continued...

I stood in my room naked and dazed. My mom had ordered me there and told me to wait for her while she went to her room to 'freshen' up. We both had orgasmed together in the living room, my cum on her face and hair and my now limp dick still wet coated in her saliva and my cum. I didn't know what to do; get dressed, clean myself off, just stand there? She had just told me to go to my room. So I just stood naked, hands clasped in front of me.

My mind raced from the day's events. First, sucking my best friends' cock and having him cum in my mouth and now my MOM again her fingering herself as she sucked my dick! And I not only came in her mouth but all over her face!

MY WORLD HAD CHANGED IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS!

"I see you still know how to listen to your mother."

I was startled back to the present went my mom entered my room. I turned and she was NAKED! My eyes roved over her body. Her soft white skin, her freshly shaven legs, I noticed for the first time in my life, her closely trimmed bush around her pussy. MY MOM'S PUSSY! I could make out her slit and pussy lips.

"Ah-hum?" She purred, breaking my stare.

She walked over to me, put her arms around me and drew our bodies together. My dick immediately stiffened as I felt the warmth of her skin. It was so soft, her strawberry scent swept over me. My fingers massaged across her back. I looked up and she met me with her lips on mine. She then took a step back and I waited for her to drop to her knees again. But then her hands were on my shoulders as she gently applied pressure. When I didn't move, she looked me in the eyes and stated, "On your knees, son."

I obeyed.

On my knees now I looked up at my mom. She smiled down at me. I looked up at her body. Her tits a little saggy but still in perfect form as they jutted from her chest. Her stomach was almost flat, then I was looking straight at her thinly covered pussy. She inched closer to me.

"Smell it."

I obeyed. A slight musky odor again mixed with that intoxicating strawberry scent!

"Now, take your tongue and lick the slit of your mother's pussy-lips, starting at the bottom. Using just the tip of your tongue. Understand honey?"

I looked up at her and nodded. Then I moved my head closer and lower, pointing my tongue at my mother's CUNT and placed the tip at the bottom of her pussy. I WAS TASTING MY MOTHER! I moved it along the slit, tasting her musky warmth. She let out a sigh.

When I reached the knob of her clit, she reached down with both hands, held my head tightly and said, "Flick your tongue right there." I did as I was told and she pushed her pussy into my face, my nose buried in the thin vail of her pubic hair. She moaned, "Yes like that Jimmy! LIKE THAT!"

Hearing her reaction to my tongue, I flicked it harder and quicker on her clit. Then she instructed me, "Suck on my clit like it was a little dick honey, just like mommy did to you. SUCK IT BABY! SUCK YOUR MOM'S PUSSY!"

She then bent her knees slightly as my lips puckered on her clit and I sucked it into my mouth! She pressed her cunt into my mouth. I could feel the wetness of her pussy forming on my chin and then dripping down my neck. Her hands holding my head in place as she started to grind her cunt into my mouth.

"You little bastard, GOD YES!"

With my hands were on her outer thighs, I started to move up and down her smooth skin. My head bent backwards forced into her pussy. I was loving pleasing my mom. THE TASTE OF HER PUSSY OVERPOWERING ME!

Suddenly she let out a loud guttural moan, a moan that filled the room! Pressing and massaging her pussy harder against my face as she CAME!

"OH MY GOD JIMMY! OH JESUS!"

Her pussy juices now flowing freely over my chin, down my neck and now reaching my chest.

She held my head in place, her body whole shivering. Her pussy contracting on my lips and tongue. As the spasming subsided, my mom eased her hands from my head and let go. Her body seemed to buckle as she slumped to the floor. She was laying on her back in front of me. Her knees up and thighs spread apart. Her sopping wet pussy exposed to me as I knelt at her feet. Her breathing was not as labored as before.

She raised her head, looked at my face, grinning. Then her eyes fixed upon my ROCK-HARD COCK, pointing straight at her. She reached out to me and said breathlessly, "Jimmy, fuck me. Fuck your mother."

I moved forward as if in a trance. Laid on top of my mom as she held me close with one arm and with the other, she reached down, her hand took a hold of my stiff dick and guided it to her hot wet drenched pussy hole. My cock slid in easily into my mother's warm and moist pussy. I was losing my virginity to my mother. MY MOTHER!

I pumped just a few times and the newness of feelings were too much and I came with a gasp, my body shaking, softly sobbing, it felt so good. Mom held me tightly now with both arms wrapped around me, as I came in her. Her thighs pressed against my hips, holding me in place. She then took one of her hands and stroking my head, softly whispering in my ear, "That's it honey. Cum for mommy. Good boy."

I lay there on top of my mother, soaking in the softness of her skin, the warmth of her body and her sweet scent. I wanted this moment to last forever. She sighed as my limp dick slipped out of her still sticky pussy. She gently pushed me off her. She stood looked down at me on the floor and in her normal mom voice said as she walked out of my room. "Okay, Jim, get ready for bed, it's a school night. I have to shower, again, and get cleaned up before your father gets home."

Her last words wakening me, "Before your FATHER gets home."

kparc1212
kparc1212
926 Followers