My Sexy Cable Guy

Story Info
My experience with the sexy cable repairman.
3.5k words
4.64
43.8k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It happened innocently enough, just another calm spring morning as I sat on my porch with the mornings coffee ready to take on the day. My cable had been on the fritz since the storms moved thru a few days prior and the appointment to repair it was scheduled for this morning. Like any other time, I was sure that the repairman would not arrive until much later in the morning so I wasn't concerned about enjoying my coffee in my pajamas and since I had taken off the morning, I figured I would just enjoy it.

So here I sat in my favorite jammies, a satin raspberry set, spaghetti strap silk top and silk and lace boy short bottoms. I was wearing a robe but again satin, white and only to my thigh, just enough to avoid nosey neighbors' eyes.

At 43 years old I have to do my best to stay in shape, a couple days in the gym, I try to run, or at least walk a couple of evenings during the week and ride my bike on the weekends so my 5'5 frame is still pretty much in shape for a 140 lb. woman.

I'm a brunette with blond highlights, long enough to reach just below my shoulders, I tan some but nothing more than a subtle tan, my 32c breasts thankfully don't sag and still one of my better features, firm tummy, for the most part, shapely firm legs and small feet that grace heels most days but this morning I was content to pad around barefoot until I decided to get dressed.

I married right out of school to my high school sweetheart. I have two wonderful kids who are now adults and out on their own. 5 years ago, my husband of 20 years decided his freedom was much more important and moved in with his 25-year-old secretary. Not the way I envisioned my life story, but sadly the thought of growing old with me was just too much for him. I am grateful that he let me keep the house that we raised our children in, which allowed me to start over with much less pressure than most single women.

I work in management for a large company so I'm not well off, but I make an honest living and after all it pays the bills. Living alone can get lonely at times but thankfully I have enough, between taking care of things around the house and working full time, to keep me occupied.

So, this morning I was able to relax and enjoy the quiet sunny morning without the distractions of work, the phone, or just life in general. It was very easy to get lost in my surroundings and obviously I did.

"Good morning ma'am, I'm Mike with the cable company, are you Ms. Bailey?"

Where did he come from, I asked myself? I didn't hear him pull up, didn't see his truck, did I doze off? I knew that I hadn't but had to ask myself anyway. Let me remind you I was sitting outside in a robe that barely hid what I was wearing underneath, so now I was embarrassed at in my opinion my state of undress. He barely seemed to notice, and I'm sure he's seen much worse given his job is to go to any number of homes and see who knows what.

I apologized, asked him to call me Alyssa and invited him in so that he could begin his work. I calmly excused myself so that I could put on something much more appropriate, racing to my room to a t-shirt and wind pants that I just threw over my bed clothes, and returning to apologize for my appearance. Mike was sweet about it, letting me know that it was all going to be ok. That he was going to fix my cable and let me get back to my morning.

"Please don't apologize, it's your house, you were enjoying your morning and I'm sorry if I spooked you."

It was at this point that I finally noticed Mike. 6'1, a very nice physique, short hair, very nicely trimmed goatee and the smoothest light brown skin. I had not ever considered attraction to a black guy, but Mike was gorgeous, and I couldn't stop looking at him. He had the softest, most alluring eyes I had ever seen. I had to stop and remind myself that he was here to work and that probably being much younger than me that I shouldn't even be contemplating what I was.

I'm normally very reserved so I can't explain why I wanted Mike so badly, but I was struck in a way that I had never been before, and I wanted this man and I wanted him now!! Slow down Alyssa I told myself, breathe. You don't act like this; you don't think like this. So, I turned and walked to the kitchen and let Mike work. What I was really doing was letting my mind work, thinking things that would only get me in trouble and I sure wanted to get in trouble.

I had been with 3 men, my ex-husband, a silly one night stand that I regret, and a friend that I dated for about a year but after all I am human and I too want and like certain things, I just didn't know that Mike was what I wanted until this Adonis of a man walked into my front yard. I continued to day dream and I have no idea how long it took to fix the cable problem but eventually Mike would bring me back to my senses letting me know that the cable was fixed, and the problem had been minor and probably not storm related.

He gave me his card and told me that if I needed anything else or had any questions to just give him a call. Somehow, I was attentive enough to check for a wedding ring and to my surprise this gorgeous man didn't have one. I began hoping that he would make some sort of move but to my disappointment he remained professional. Mike shook my hand, I wanted him to kiss me and sure would've let him, but sadly he returned to his workday.

I closed my front door, wished that I had said anything to show my interest or at least offered him my number. My opportunity was gone, and I was frustrated with myself for always being so reserved.

With that it was time to get ready for work, back to my bedroom, taking off the t-shirt and wind pants I had so hastily thrown on. Seeing my reflection in my sexy raspberry jammies had my mind wandering again to how it might have felt to have Mike's big strong hands taking these off me and using my body for his own pleasure. Why did I want this man so badly? I didn't know him, knew that the thoughts were juvenile, but I couldn't stop.

I barely remember getting dressed or leaving for work, but I know I made it, and at the end of the day when I pulled into my driveway, I just happened to see a cable company door hanger on my front door. I pulled the car into the garage and walked to the door. The hanger was from Mike letting me know that he may have left something in my house.

I went to where he thought he might have left it and to my disappointment it wasn't there. To my disappointment? What is wrong with me? Why has this man consumed my thoughts like this? Why can't I get him out of my head? The answer was simple enough, I wanted him in my bed, I wanted him inside me, and I wanted him now.

Here I am, 43 years old, divorced mom of two, not by definition promiscuous and unable to stop thinking about a man I don't know making love to me. I needed to get him out of my mind and the gym just might do it!! So, I started the laundry, changed into my workout clothes, shorts and a tank top, filled my water bottle and set out for the gym...still thinking about Mike.

The workout did exactly what it was intended to do. 90 minutes of intense exercise seemed to clear my head and chase away desires I thought I didn't need. Hopefully I could now stay calm enough to not think about things I knew I shouldn't. The drive home was uneventful. I parked in the garage, switched the laundry, and headed for the shower. After a long shower I folded and put up the laundry, found my freshly laundered raspberry jammies, and made myself a salad.

It then occurred to me that here I was, alone on a Friday night, already in my bed clothes, and then the thoughts of Mike and the day were back in head. It was only 830 so I thought about calling the number Mike had left but I knew that I was too embarrassed to do so. Instead I turned on the tv, set it on one of the music channels and began the process of trying to chase him from my mind yet again. Working on my laptop then trying to focus on reading a book but nothing would chase away thoughts of Mike.

As if written for the movies, there was a knock at my door. I walked to the door, looked thru the peep hole and there he stood, probably in search of his missing tool. I asked him to give me a moment, found what I call my grandma robe, something much more appropriate for the occasion and opened the door.

"Ms. Bailey, I think I left one of my tools here".

"Yes, I got your note and looked around, I didn't find it but your welcome to come in and retrace your steps if you'd like."

Mike came in and began looking for his missing tool and after a few minutes returned with what he had left behind. I don't know why but my heart sank. I was hoping he had come back to see me and that the tool had been an excuse, wishful thinking on my part.

"I'm sorry I had to bother you at this hour but losing this could get me in some serious trouble."

"It's ok Mike, I completely understand and wouldn't want that to happen. I'm just glad you found it and hope you didn't have to look too hard for it. I also want to apologize for my appearance this morning. I don't normally sit around outside dressed like that, but I honestly didn't expect you until much later in the morning and just felt like being lazy. I promise if you ever have to come back to my house I'll be dressed much more appropriately."

"Ms. Bailey, I think you should know that seeing you this morning has been on mind all day. I don't normally talk to my customers like this but seeing you this morning, dressed the way you were, has had my mind thinking inappropriate thoughts all day. This morning I caught you starting your day, but tonight I think that I caught you getting ready for bed. I should say I'm sorry, but I'd be lying."

"Well since we're being completely honest Mike. I've also thought about this morning all day too. I even had to go workout to try and get it out of my system, which didn't work. When I saw your note, I was hoping something other than what it was. You must think I'm crazy."

"Actually, I don't. I see a lot of things, doing what I do, but seeing you this morning, I can't even put it into words. You're gorgeous and I wanted to ask you for your number or leave mine, but it would've been inappropriate to do so. I'm not sure that being here tonight is appropriate yet here I am. I could've come back tomorrow for my meter, but I just had to see you again. I hope you're not offended or alarmed by my honesty."

With that I decided to take a chance. It was clear that this gorgeous guy was nervous, and who could blame him since meeting me was because of his job. I decided then that I should take control of what happened next and not put that on Mike. I stepped past him, closed my door, turning around I pushed my robe off my shoulders so that it would fall to the floor revealing the raspberry silk spaghetti strap top and lace boy short panties that I was wearing. The look in his eyes told me everything, Mike clearly wanted me as badly as I wanted him, what was I about to get myself into?

I looked up into his eyes and I'm sure he saw the desire in mine. Mike wrapped his right arm around my waist and pulled me too him, kissing me deeply and passionately. It was a kiss that made my legs weak and heart melt. A kiss I had never felt before now. The kiss went on for several minutes, lips pressed together, tongues twirling around each other's, my arms wrapped around his neck, his around my waist.

It was then I found out how strong he was as he effortlessly picked me up, I wrapped my leg behind his as he walked toward the couch. He sat my feet on the floor and eased me backwards onto the couch. I was on my back, Mike on top of me and still kissing me deeply. I could feel his arousal thru his jeans and thought how wonderful he would feel inside me.

We kept kissing; I ran my fingers along his neck down to his very strong arms. Mike broke the kiss, raised up to his knees and took off his shirt. I sat up to admire his muscular chest and Mike sat down. Taking my hand, he pulled me to him. I turned to face him, curled up in his arms and we kissed again.

I have never in my life kissed so passionately for so long until that night. We kissed deeply, intensely as Mike ran his hand under my top to my aching breasts. My nipples were already hard, and Mike pinched them making them harder. I let out a low moan letting Mike know how turned on he had me. I raised myself up and straddled Mikes legs continuing to kiss him. Breaking the kiss, he raised the top over my head and took my nipple in his mouth, swirling his tongue around one areola and then the other.

Oh, he had me so turned on. He continued to suck and bite my nipples until I just couldn't take anymore. I was so wet, and I needed more. I slid off Mikes lap and unbuttoned his jeans, sliding both his pants and boxers down his legs. Mike kicked off his shoes helping me get him completely naked. It was then that I saw his size and was certain that what appeared to be a thick 8 inches would be far too much for me to handle.

As apprehensive as I was because of his size I was still very turned on. I had to try and get Mike in my mouth. His mushroom head was wider than what I thought my mouth could handle and I wondered if I could even get my lips around it. I ran my hand up and down his shaft, the velvety shaft felt wonderful in my hand and knew that I had to have it inside me. I leaned my head down and began licking his shaft up and down. Mike let out a groan.

"Alyssa that feels so good."

That was all the urging I needed so I continued licking and stroking his shaft. I flicked my tongue over his slit making Mike growl. I opened my mouth as wide as I could and took his head in my mouth, surprisingly fitting quite well. My mouth was stretched but I was easily able to bob my head up and down his impressive manhood. I was also able to get most of his shaft in my mouth and I was determined to lick and suck him as best I could.

Mike asked me to crawl back on the couch and as I continued to spoil his member with my mouth, Mike slid his hand down my panties and began rubbing my mound, inserting first one then two fingers into my wetness. Oh, just his fingers felt wonderful. After several minutes Mike pulled out of my mouth.

"How about we go to your bedroom."

I led my new lover down the hall to my bedroom. I laid down on the bed, Mike crawled between my legs and slowly took off my panties. I keep myself very well groomed and Mike seemed to love just the small patch of hair that I kept over my pussy. He lowered his muscular body back on top of me, found my lips and we began kissing again, oh how this man could kiss.

After a few minutes he slowly slid back down my body, teasing my breasts and tracing all the way down my body, he scooped both my legs over his shoulders, moved his head toward my wetness and his tongue found my engorged lips, slowly he began running his tongue up and down my slit, oh how great that felt, and then nibbling at my clit. He literally had me squirming backwards away from him.

I had never felt anything like that, no one had ever given me the intense feelings that he had, and I was loving it. After several minutes of getting me wetter than I thought possible Mike came up.

"Are you ready for this?"

I said, "I hope so".

Mike positioned himself between my legs, placing the head at my opening. He slowly eased the head past my lips.

"Your tight" he said. "But I'll go slow, I want you to enjoy it."

Inch by inch he eased inside me, pulling back out each time he went deeper so that I would get used to his size. He was certainly bigger than anyone I had been with but when he reached his deepest point and held it there, I was intoxicated. In his mind he was letting me get used to it but in my mind, he was just teasing me.

Finally, he eased back and began slowly sliding in and out of my very wet pussy, he leaned down and kissed me deeply, passionately. His strokes felt as if they were meant only for me and I was in complete ecstasy. I had never felt this way and I sure wanted it to continue for as long as I could keep this gorgeous man interested.

He continued to stroke in and out, slowly building his pace, my moans driving him on, the pleasure he was giving me felt thru every nerve ending in my body. As he quickened his pace, I could feel it building, the largest orgasm I had ever felt. Mike was hitting places that no one had explored in my body before and I was about to explode.

As Mike continued to thrust faster and harder my orgasm hit. I had never screamed in passion before, but Mike had me doing just that. I wrapped my legs around his sexy waist, and he continued to thrust. With every stroke, this man was summoning the most intense orgasm from deep inside me that I had ever felt and at the same time I felt it hit I also felt Mike release inside me.

I could feel stream after stream of hot cum hitting deep inside me and yet I wanted more. Mike slowed and then laid on top of me, catching his breath and yet still buried inside me, something my ex would never do. Then he grabbed me around my waist and rolled over, staying inside me.

With Mike now on his back, me smiling down at him, I began to slowly raise and lower my body, again sheer extasy boiling thru my body with each stroke. I felt like his cock was only ever meant for me and I didn't want the feeling to stop. I rode his cock for several minutes before feeling another intense orgasm wash over my body. We made love for most of the night, came more than I ever had, and Mike came twice more before we finally collapsed and slept.

We woke about noon. My bed was a complete mess but the gorgeous man that was in it made it all worth it. I had found a lover that could do things to me that I thought impossible. We had gone for almost 6 hours and boy was I sore, but I was also completely satisfied. Now I just had to figure out how to keep this stud in my bed.