My Sexy Family Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
The_Unicorn
The_Unicorn
1,507 Followers

Dad let go of her and stepped back, just watching. I couldn't tell what he was thinking. In fact, I completely lost track of him as I concentrated on Mom.

I pressed my mouth down around her pussy, it was a little smaller than my sisters', the slit shorter and the area more rounded like a flower. Still, it wasn't hard to find her clit and begin gently sucking at the area as I lapped my tongue against the hard little bud.

Mom sighed and said, "Yeah, eat it like a good little boy."

I continued to suck and lick at her pussy. I really was doing it; I was eating my own mother's pussy. My cock was hard beneath me, my hips pressed to the mattress. This was all so surreal to me.

She lifted herself up on one elbow, reached toward me, and put her other hand behind my head as she said, "Look at me while you're eating me! Let me see those sexy eyes."

I rolled my eyes up at her, shifting my position to be able to do that. Her big tits framed her face and I could see the lust in her eyes. They were familiar eyes; ones that had looked at me with such care all of my life. The care was still there but the gratitude and lust at what I was doing to her clit was readily apparent.

She said, "You are really good at that!" She groaned and rolled her hips as the pleasure mounted. Her fuck-juices flowed from her pussy.

Eating her pussy for all I was worth, I continued to look at her, my eyes locked onto her pretty face. I reached up and cupped her big tits in my hands, gently rolling the hard nipples between my fingers.

"Oh yeah," she moaned. "Lick that pussy!"

As Mom's breathing increased I licked and sucked at her pussy with all of the skill I had. I watched her face for when I was doing something she liked and when I wasn't. I concentrated on what she liked as much as possible, driving her toward orgasm.

"Oh fuck that's good," she groaned with appreciation. "Fuck yeah!" she urged as she panted with rising pleasure. "Make your Mommy come! Come on, lick it just like that!"

My breath was hot against her pussy as I worked my mouth against her steadily. She liked her clit licked very lightly as her pussy area was sucked firmly. I had discovered this through trial and error and now I had her right where I wanted her.

Mom's passion rose higher and higher as she groaned, "Yeah! Oh yeah!" She rolled her hips as she moaned out her crashing orgasm. Her girl-cum flowed out of her pussy as she came, coating my lips with her thicker juices.

"Mmm... Oh yes," she sighed, her breathing suddenly slowing, her orgasm passing. She took deep breath and said, "Good boy! That's a good boy!"

Releasing my head from her grip she asked me sexily, "Do you want to stick your dick in there? You want to fill my hole? Come here baby, fuck Mommy's pussy."

I could hardly believe what was happening. I was about to fuck my own mother with Dad standing right there. Part of me wanted to run but the other part of me, the one that was long hard and throbbing with anticipation, could hardly wait to slide inside of Mom's smoldering cunt. Still, I was worried about Dad. I looked at him for permission.

Though Dad had backed up a bit, he was still only a few feet away. To my surprise he had his robe opened and was slowly stroking his hard cock. Seeing my hesitation, he said, "You heard your mother. Fuck her!"

All fears assuaged, I knelt up and pulled my robe off. My rampant cock throbbed in anticipation. Gripping it at the base, I leaned forward and guided the head directly into my own mother's waiting snatch.

"Oh Joe. Yes," she sighed at the feel of my cock at the entrance to her simmering cunt.

Though my prick slid easily into the hot confines of her wet fuck-hole, I was surprised to find that her hole was nearly as tight as Allyson's. Her cunt fit my cock like a sheath designed specifically for my blade. Was that because she was my mother? I wondered as I nestled my balls against her ass, my entire manhood lodged deep inside my very own mother.

"Ah," Mom groaned as she wrapped her legs loosely around my waist.

I stroked my hard cock slowly in and out of my mother's clasping cunt, marveling at how much sweet pleasure flooded my brain, so perfectly did her fuck-hole embrace and caress the entire length of my big dick. "Oh my god," I whispered.

"Oh sweetheart, that's my good boy," Mom cooed in pleasure. "Fuck me, Honey. Give it to me like you give in to your sisters."

"What?" Dad asked as he continued to jack his cock.

I froze, lodging myself deep inside of Mom. Dad hadn't known about me and my sisters, only Mom. She had seen us and not told Dad. Now he was finding out for the first time and I felt very vulnerable, being naked and inside of his wife.

Mom looked up at him and said, "That's right James. All of your kids have been fucking each other."

His eyes grew wide in surprise and he looked at me. Then he smiled and said, "Damn Son, you've been busy, haven't you? You've been working your way through the family? Huh! I guess I have some catching up to do next time I see Karen."

Though stunned by his reaction, I was greatly relieved. Tentatively at first I resumed fucking Mom, then my strokes became longer and harder. If Dad was cool with everything, I was going to take full advantage of it for as long as it lasted. I realized with that thought that Allyson's attitudes had really rubbed off on me.

"Shit," Dad said, almost to himself. Then to Mom he said, "Well, I guess it makes sense. Between you and your brothers and me and my sister, I guess it runs in the family."

Mom smiled at him and said, "I guess so." Then she reached up and put her hands on my hips, pulling me against her, as she ordered, "Fuck me hard."

Again, I was stunned at the latest revelation. To find out that Mom had fucked Uncle Josh and Uncle Steve, or that Dad had fucked Aunt Sally, just made my head swim. I had no idea. Still, Mom's words pushed those thoughts to the back of my mind. I did as I was bid, stroking my cock nearly all the way out before slamming into her with all of my strength, her big firm tits rocking back and forth on her chest. The slapping sounds of my hips against hers filled the room.

Mom cried, "Yeah, hard and deep like that!" Her breathing increased, the panting sounds loud in my ear, and she started moaning with pleasure. Through gritted teeth she groaned, "Yeah, that's it! Fuck that pussy!"

I did, drilling myself into her for all I was worth. I let some of my weight down, resting my chest on her big soft, but firm, breasts.

Her voice was soft but insistent, her hot breath in my ear, as she asked, "You like fucking Mommy's pussy? You like that?"

"Yeah," I sighed, working my hips against her, slapping down against hers with my own, driving my rampant prick into her again and again. Her cunt felt like magic, wrapped around the entire length of my cock like velvet with no bending like it was made for me to fuck.

Her panting grew in intensity as she urged me on saying, "Fuck me good, Sweetheart. Fuck me with that big cock. Oh god. You are suck a big boy now, aren't you?"

"Yeah," I agreed. After hearing about it, and now seeing Dad's cock for myself, I knew for sure that mine was a bit bigger than his.

"You are going to make Mommy come," she warned me.

"I want you to come all over my cock," I told her, my lips close to her ears. I knew Dad could hear me, the room silent but for the sounds we made.

As she came, gripping me tight with her arms and legs, she groaned, "Take your Mommy's cum, Honey!"

She was strong but I was stronger. I was too strong for her to restrain as I continued to fuck her through her orgasm. Her fuck-juices coated my cock, adding an extra wet sloshing sound on top of the slapping sounds of sex. I kept on fucking her hard and fast as she came, driving her higher and higher until, finally, her breathing slowed. I slowed my fucking in response and looked at her. She was my mother but she was also a damn sexy woman. This was so taboo, so wrong, that I never wanted it to end.

She smiled at me and with a sigh whispered, "You're my sweet mother fucker now aren't you? Roll over," she whispered to me as she pushed me over onto my back and straddled me.

Though I was much stronger and heavier than her, I let her push me onto my back so she could ride my cock. It was my favorite position, her tits in my face. I let my hands fall naturally to her ass as I took one of her nipples between my lips and sucked strongly at it, pulling the hard little bud deep in my mouth.

"Oh shit," she sighed as she sat back against my hips, swallowing my long thick cock deep inside of her. The lips of her pussy nestled into my pubic hair as she pressed her entire weight down on me. She wasn't heavy at all, though. She was slim and sexy, her tits the only thing big about her.

"You like that, Mom?" I asked her as she sat up straight to press her weight more fully down around my dick. I rolled her nipples between my fingers.

"Oh, Son, your fucking cock is so perfect," she groaned. "It's so deep like that." She rocked her hips back and forth, driving an inch of my dick in and out of her, just churning my cock inside the cauldron of her cunt.

I was in heaven as she ground the sleeve that was her fuck-hole along the entire length of my sensitive rod. It felt wonderful.

Suddenly, Dad was there beside me, standing just a foot away from my shoulder. He had taken his robe off, so he was completely nude, his rampant prick red with excitement. As he took Mom's head in his hands, his fingers lacing into her short hair, he pulled her mouth onto his cock as he said, "Suck my fucking dick!"

Mom didn't protest as she took his cock into her mouth. It was pretty fucking surreal as I watched her drag her lips up and down his shaft. She began rising and falling against my hips in time to her stroking his dick with her mouth. It felt better than the grinding anyway.

Dad sighed and said, "That's it! Suck that cock!"

Mom cupped his balls in her hand as she stroked her lips strongly along his prick, swallowing it to the base, just as she had done to me earlier. Every stroke included a stroke of my cock in and out of her cunt. She rocked back and forth, working us in unison better than any pornstar I had ever seen.

I dropped my hands to her hips as Dad reached down and fondled one of her big breasts, his other hand still behind her head. He didn't really need to guide or force her face on and off his cock, but he did it anyway. I figured it was a control thing.

Dad gripped her head with his hand and pulled her head back by the hair. He bent down and kissed her before hissing, "I know what you fucking want!"

Mom replied, "Then why don't you give it to me already?"

Dad sneered at her, a look I had never seen on his face before. Then he pushed her head down causing her to lean forward on top of me. He stepped around us and knelt behind her, between my legs as well.

I was startled. I knew what he was about to do; at least I thought I did. And I didn't know if I was ready to experience something like that. At the same time I knew that, ready or not, short of pushing them off me, it was about to happen.

Sure enough, Mom stopped fucking me, lodging my cock deep inside of her, as Dad moved in. I could instantly feel the pressure on the underside of my prick at the base as he stretched her asshole, entering her, and thereby making her cunt tighter. The membrane separating our cocks was very thin, so I could feel the head popping into her ass and then, after only a moment, him begin stroking himself inside of her, fucking her ass deeper and deeper until he was nearly as deep as I was. The slapping sounds of his hips against her ass told me that he wasn't able to go any deeper.

I watched all of this happen above me, from Mom's initial wincing at the pain of Dad entering her ass, to the relaxation once it was inside, and, finally, to the elation at the pleasure she felt as he began fucking her ass deeper and deeper. Over her shoulder Dad held a sneer of lust as he fucked his wife's ass. There they were, my parents right above me, fucking each other. Thing was, not only were they above me fucking each other, but my hard cock was being stroked inside of Mom's now-very-tight cunt by the virtue of Dad rocking her body forward and back.

Mom looked down at me and caressed my cheek. She said, "Come on, Joe. Fuck me with that big cock. That's my sweet boy."

I did, tilting my hips up and down, fucking up into her, sometimes in time with Dad and sometimes opposite of him. We were both filling Mom's holes and it felt wonderful. I admit that it was a little overwhelming but the sheer taboo and nastiness of it was thrilling.

"Oh God," Mom groaned. "This is what I need. It's been so long!"

Dad chuckled, slowing only slightly in his fucking of her asshole. "What, something like ten years? Not since Trevor Jenkins."

Mom nodded. "Exactly," she confirmed talking to him over her shoulder.

The news was almost lost on me that Karen had been right. They had been swingers a long time ago. Why they had stopped I could only speculate was because of us kids. We had gotten old enough to ask questions and they had put a stop to it. Now that we were adults, it was a different story. Very different in fact since having three adult horny kids to fuck would obviate their need for swinging outside of the family.

"Oh, that's good," Mom cooed as Dad continued to fuck her ass.

For my part I continued to fuck up into her, though not with as much speed as Dad was able to muster, unhindered by Mom lying on top of him. I returned to sucking at her nipples, which were now back in my face. I let my hands trail up to her waist, giving Dad the ass. I wasn't so homophobic that I worried about touching Dad's hand, but we weren't going to be deliberately holding hands either. I hunched up into her again and again as hard and fast as I could.

"Yeah," Mom urged, "Fuck my pussy and my ass! Fuck me good!"

Dad didn't slow down, fucking in and out of her ass at double the speed that I could. I had just come on Mom's tits a few minutes earlier so I knew why I wasn't going to come anytime soon, but I wondered about Dad. In what Allyson had told me, he hadn't lasted long during the blowjob.

Dad moaned, "Oh, Sweetheart, it's so good."

Mom was rocking back against us as best she could, getting all of the pleasure from our cocks that she was able, driving herself higher and higher. She groaned, "Oh yeah, that's my boys!" Then her panting became louder and stronger.

I cupped her tits in my hands as Dad held onto her ass. We had finally found our rhythm and we were both fucking up into her at the same time. Surging into her like the sea upon the shore, two cocks filling her completely and then leaving her empty over and over. I loved the feeling of power over Mom that gave us as well as the camaraderie I now shared with Dad as we drove her to orgasm.

She nearly shouted, "Fuck yeah! Oh god! Yeah, right fucking there! Fuck it! That's it!" Then, unable to speak, she grunted and groaned coming on my cock. She set her whole weight down on my hips, pinning me deep inside of her as she ground out her orgasm.

Dad lodged himself deep inside her ass and held himself there, recognizing that she was coming.

Mom swished her hips, grinding our cocks inside of her as she held her breath for several seconds and then, all at once, she exhaled and completely relaxed. Her orgasm had finally crashed inside of her and left her breathing normally.

"Wow," she whispered without her lips moving.

No, Mom hadn't said that.

All three of us turned and looked at the doorway to find Allyson and Karen standing well inside the room, watching us. Both wore their robes and both had their robes open. Allyson had her left hand on her small left breast, gently rolling the hard nipple while her right hand was vigorously working in circles on her little pussy. Karen, on the other hand, had her left hand over her mouth and her right covered her mound, though her middle finger was missing, presumably pressed deep inside of herself, the flexing muscles on the back of her hand indicating that the finger was getting a workout within her yearning cunt.

Karen's voice sounded a lot like Mom's so, I surmised, it must have been her that we had heard.

Before anyone else could say anything, Allyson stripped off her robe, revealing her young thin sexy body and said, "You guys forgot to invite us to the family meeting!" She boldly approached the bed.

Karen nodded, pulled off her own robe, pointed at Mom, and said, "Yeah, I'll have what she's having!"

We, all five of us, shared a good laugh at that.

What followed was the first big orgy our family shared.

See, we all loved each other and with everything out in the open for the first time, we all felt free to express ourselves verbally as well as physically. It was very true that we were all very horny but it was also true that we cared deeply about each other. For me, I trusted nobody else in the whole world. For Dad, though he had always lusted after his daughters, he also loved all of us dearly. Mom, whatever her physical needs were, would always love her family. Karen had been on the outside looking in for so long that she felt like she was finally home. Last but not least was Allyson. She was super horny, of course, but we all knew she loved us deeply. We all loved her right back. Though she was the youngest, in a weird way, she was the one that kept us all so close

The orgy itself was a tremendous time of discovery for us.

While Karen joined Dad and me, Mom and Allyson got to know each other. After a brief conversation about Dad, they laid side-by-side with their heads between each other's slender thighs. They lay like that for a long time, just eating each other's pussy, slurping noisily, and bringing each other to moaning orgasms over and over again.

Meanwhile, Dad and I took care of Karen, bringing her to multiple orgasms. Lying back on top of me, my long hard cock stroking deep up her ass, she moaned with pleasure as Dad vigorously fucked her pussy. The double penetration made her pussy and ass very tight for us. We tried to prevent ourselves coming, Dad and I, because we would both be out of operation for a while if we did.

Finally though, unable to hold out any longer, I heard Dad grunting and I knew he was filling his oldest daughter's cunt with cum. I could even feel her ass tighten around my prick as his cock, just on the other side of that thin membrane, expanded before blasting his hot jism against the back of her cunt.

As Dad got up and wandered off to the bathroom, Mom and Allyson joined Karen and me. With Karen still on top of me, her ass wrapped tightly around my engorged member, Allyson sat on my face, looking down at me with that little twinkle in her eyes. I immediately responded, eating her sweet pussy, as I felt Mom's lips on my balls. Karen slowly rose and fell atop me, fucking me with her ass until, finally, the pleasure and stimulation was too much for me and I came, filling her ass with my hot cum. I groaned and moaned up into Allyson's crotch as her ass stroked the cum from my rod.

After joining Dad in the bathroom, once we both had cleaned up, and chatted a bit about the recent turn of events, we were greeted with the sight of my mother and both of my sisters involved in a daisy chain on the bed. With everyone lying on their left side, Mom ate Karen's pussy, Karen ate Allyson's pussy, and Allyson ate Mom's pussy. A hotter sight I cannot remember ever seeing, but the sound was tremendous, lots of sloppy slurping sounds mixed with feminine moans and groans of pleasure.

We just watched for a while, Dad and I. We sat on the little chairs in the corner and stroked our flaccid but very slowly re-hardening cocks. It was like our own special porn that we were sharing. Finally, when my cock was completely hard and I was ready to break their chain, Dad looked at me and asked, "Joe, can I trust you to look out for your sisters?"

The_Unicorn
The_Unicorn
1,507 Followers