My Sexy Sister in Law Pt. 03

Story Info
Kittie gives me a show, and a hot suck.
1.6k words
4.53
38.7k
41
0

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,821 Followers

It was 10 PM, and I yawned with fake sleepiness. Kittie looked over, I could see a smile, she knew I was faking being so tired.

"Well, it's been a hectic day, I'm off to bed. Goodnight Kittle, Goodnight Kevin."

Kittie replied, "Goodnight Jason," sleep well, with a sexy grin.

Kevin added, "Goodnight Bro."

I went upstairs quickly and saw a little note. Kittie had been upstairs earlier, and she had left it for me. I opened it and felt my cock rise fast.

"Jason, watch us fucking, but don't stroke out a load. After Kevin has gotten out his load and is sleeping, I'm gonna slip over to your room, and show you how well I can suck cock. Looking forward to it, Kittie."

About 20 minutes later I heard them come upstairs, and Kittie's voice was low, but loud enough for me to hear as she said, "I'm so horny, I need your dick baby, I'm sure Jason it's asleep!"

This was a giggle, and Kittie purred, "Mmmm, I love the way you feel up my ass baby!"

I heard the door to the guest room open. I waited for a minute, then made my way to the door. Kittie had left the door open just a bit, and I looked in, pushed it open just a bit more, and took in the amazing sight.

Kittie was riding Kevin's dick in the reverse cowgirl, the position had her facing the doorway, looking directly at me. The bedside lamp was on, giving the scene a subdued glow, letting me drink in the sight. She smiled as she saw me fully naked, my dick showing its approval of the sight. Her hands came up, and she cupped her big boobs, and started to tug and gently tweak her tits, making them rock hard prominent nipples.

"Oh yeah baby, so tight, so wet, keep riding my dick Kits!"

Looking right into my eyes, she cooed, "Oh yeah baby, I love the feel of your dick deep inside my tight little cunt, my hot fuckhole is gonna suck the load right out of you!"

Kittie knew how to ride, and what she liked, she got into a practiced rhythm, sliding her body backward and forward, rocking and rotating her hips, then pushing down, grinding herself against my brother's dick, then repeating it, over and over. Her eyes were locked on my rock-hard dick, she was licking her full, pink lips, her face a study in bliss.

"Oh yeah, keep riding me baby, make me cum!"

Kittie went to riding him hard, just pumping her hips up and down, her hand reached down, cupping his balls and gently squeezing.

"Make me cum Kevin, oh yeah, gonna cum all over your dick, give me that load, cream my cunt, CREAM MEEE!"

"Oh yeah, oh fuck, cumming baby, fuck FUCK!"

Their combined howls of pleasure filled the room as Kevin grabbed her hips and pulled her down tight, his frenzied thrusts pumping a full load in Kittie's eager box.

Kittie blew me a kiss, and mouthed, 'I'll see you soon.'

I slipped away quietly, and in bed, I had a raging hard-on. Twenty minutes later, Kittie came in, completely nude, and gave me that wonderful smile.

"Kevin's asleep, and I want to give you a full-on blow job. Order me!"

"On your knees, you hot little slut, and suck my dick!"

Her eyes flashed fire at me as she took the position, and I presented my cock. My eyes widened in surprise and I gasped as she tugged on it, twisting with her hand.

"Come on, brother-in-law, I want that cock in my mouth!"

Kittie was licking her lips, then her head moved forward, and she started to lick at my cock head like a lollipop. I groaned with lust as her cute pink tongue flicked back and forth across my throbbing cock head. and drove her head forward, engulfing my cock in one gulp. I grunted with pleasure, as the hot, talented mouth of my sister-in-law swallowed my dick, she began to suck me greedily.

She parted her lips, I grunted as she wrapped her lips around my prick and slid her mouth slowly down my steely shaft. Her mouth was tight wet heaven of sucking, and I groaned as she swallowed my cock. I could feel those pouty rosebud lips of hers clamp tightly around my shaft, becoming a tight, sliding ring of pleasure. She slid up my shaft, then thrust her mouth down my length again, deep throating me, taking me in right to the balls.

"Fuck, oh fuck, feels so good, suck me, baby, make me fill your mouth!" I grunted.

I could feel the vibrations against my cock, Kittie was letting off moans of pleasure as she sucked me. Her tongue swirled around my throbbing shaft, as she went up and down on my cock. Watching my sister-in-law give me a hot suck job was making my toes curl with pleasure.

She pulled back for just and second, and purred, "Now, grab my head and hold me in place and fuck my mouth, just like it's some sweet young thing with the tightest little cunt you've ever been in. Fuck it like that, and flood my mouth!"

That idea had me harder than ever, I gripped her head, and she opened up to let me in. I started to pump, face fucking her as she swallowed my entire length on each stroke. She tightened her mouth down, to give me that tight little cunt feeling, her lips pouted around my shaft, and I took great pleasure in plundering her mouth.

Her moans vibrated, she had a hand down by her pussy, masturbating herself. I continued to fire my prick in and out, my balls were starting that telltale feeling of approaching orgasm. Her moans around my cock reached a crescendo, and her mouth became the ultimate gripping ring of pleasure as she tumbled into orgasm.

"Take it, take it, swallow it all, FUCK!"

I could feel my prick erupt, thick hot jets spewing, painting her mouth as she sucked hungrily, I could see her throat working as she swallowed, then again as I unloaded in her mouth. She kept me in, nursing at my cock, wanting every last dribble.

She raised up and smiled at me as she said, "You and your brother have the best-tasting cum ever. A nice hereditary trait!"

She gave me a quick kiss, and cooed, "I'm going to wake Kevin up, come and watch me some more!"

I followed the awesome wiggle of her ass as she went to the door, and slipped through. I positioned myself, and she gave me a beaming smile as she went back to bed, turning on the low-level bedside table lamp so I could see.

It didn't take long to wake Kevin, his cock rose quickly, and Kittie took to hand and knees, and cooed, "Fuck my ass baby, my tight little starfish needs a good buggering!"

I watched as Kevin's lips started kissing Kittie's lower back, just above her tailbone. Kittie was watching my face as her husband's tongue started to lick, slowly lowering. Kittie moaned, deep and low in her throat as Kevin started to kiss her ass cheeks, his hands caressing me then gently spreading those glorious moons.

Kittie ket out a louder moan as Kevin dragged his entire tongue through her ass crack. He perched his lips on her asshole and began to make circular motions with his tongue. Every now and then, he paused and pushed her tongue into her ass eliciting further moans of pleasure from Kittie, began to arch her back towards his mouth as he happily ate her ass.

Kittie was wound up, and she purred, "Mmmmm, do it, baby, give me that cock!" as she wiggled her ass, wanting him to stuff her backdoor.

Kevin lubed up his dick, adding a dollop to Kittie's tight little starfish, he got behind her, and Kittie urged him on.

"Oh yeah, fuck, fuck, do my ass, FUCK, RAM IT IN!" followed by a screech as Kevin did as instructed. He held her hips and buried his dick right to the hilt.

"Ohhhh, ahhhh, mmmppppfff, mmmpppfff unnnhhh, unnnnhhh, grahhhh..."

Kittie was making inarticulate sounds as Kevin started to slowly begin fucking her ass, leaning over her body. His balls were smacking against Kittie's pussy lips as he railed the tight clench of her asshole.

Looking right at me, she cooed, "Mmmm, now that I'm loosened up, it feels so good. Ride me, baby, I want a big juicy load of cum to flood my ass!"

Kittie was bucking back against the cock fucking her ass. Her moans and cries of pleasure increased as Kevin reached under and around her and started to rub at her clit. Kittie was making mewls of supplication, she started to hump back faster at her husband's rampaging cock, thrusting back against the cock fucking her up the ass.

"Oh, ram my ass, fuck it hard and deep! Bugger my ass hard...harder...yes, yes, oh yes, fill my tight little ass with hot sperm! Oh yes, gonna cum, gonna cum so hard, ffffffuuuuuucccccckkkkk...!"

Kittie's voice spiraled up to a shriek, her body shuddering in orgasm, I heard Kevin grunt, "Oh fuck yeah, the tight grip, FUCK!," then his roar of pleasure as her drove himself as deep as possible, and spent himself in a shuddering orgasm, hosing down her asshole while Kittie moaned and shook with repeated orgasms.

I slipped off to bed, and with that fresh in my mind, I stroked out a load, as my cock jetted out, I imagined that I was buggering my sexy sister-in-law.

groomleader
groomleader
2,821 Followers