My Sexy Stepmom Pays Off My Bully

Story Info
Lonely Stepmom shows her worth at protecting her stepson.
2.8k words
3.92
24.1k
29
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BiggyMax2
BiggyMax2
563 Followers

My stepmom Raven was in the kitchen doing dishes, when I walked in from the park. I was covered in dirt from my head to my toes and I had a busted lip and a bloody nose. All for defending her honor. I wasn't close to my stepmom, but I felt I had to defend her when big Bill said that she was a milf and that it would be nice if she sucked his dick.

Bill has been making all kinds of scant remarks about Raven my entire senior year of high school. And I guess I'd just had enough of it and I punched in right in the face. Which I've dumber things in my life, but this took the cake considering Bill was twice my size. He literally kicked my ass in front of his dad, Wayne who is another piece of shit. He used to bully my dad when he was in high school. The rotten apple doesn't fall far from the tree, right?

Raven's mouth dropped when she saw how bad I looked, "Chase! What in the world happened to you, son?"

"I got my ass kicked, Mom, what does it look like?"

She rolled her blue eyes at me and dried her hands on her apron. Then she walked over pulled a chair from the table and had me sit down. "Who did this to you Sweetie? she asked, retrieving the first aide kit from beneath the sink.

I didn't say anything.

She laid the kit in front of me on the table and opened it. And for the next few minutes she doctored my wounds and abrasions and hummed as she did so. Then she closed the First Aide kit and placed it back under the sink. Raven stands back up and folds her arms and look dead at me, "I'm asking you one more time, Chase Junior. Who did you get in a fight with?"

Again I kept my mouth shut.

"Alright, C.J. so this is how you want to play it. I'm calling your father and you're gonna tell him." She snapped and took her cellphone from her apron.

"Don't, Mom! You know he'll have to stop his rig and then he'll be pissed off." I didn't give a damn if dad got pissed off or not. Heck he was always on the fucking road. I just didn't want him to know that I'd gotten my butt kicked by the son of the man who kicked his ass in school. That would be too embarrassing. "Okay, Mom you want to know I got in a fight with? It was Big Billy!

"Bill?! Goodness I thought you two were friends, Chase?"

I shook my head, "Not hardly."

"What happened between you two?"

I slapped my hand on the table, which caused Raven to jump, "You're what happened to us, Mom!"

"Me?!"

"Yes, YOU!"

She brushed back her shoulder length blond hair, "I don't understand, Chase. I've never did anything to, Bill."

"It's not what you've done to him, Mom. It's what he want's to do to you."

Raven gave me a confused look.

I don't know why but I just blurted it out, "He wants to fuck you, Mom. He wants you to suck his dick. He wants to fuck you in the ass. He wants to fuck you between your tits. He just wants to fucking, FUCK you!"

Raven's eyes went wide and her mouth dropped in shock, "C.J.!"

"I've heard the shit all year and I got tired of it, so I just punched him!"

She patted my hand, "Violence never solves anything, C.J., but thank you for trying to take up for me, anyways." She takes out her cellphone again.

"What are you doing, Mom? Don't call dad!"

She chortled, "Oh I'm not calling your father, honey." She starts flipping through her contacts. "Oh, yes here it is. I knew I still had it."

"Who are you calling?"

Raven places a finger to her lips to silence me, "Hello? Is this, Billy?"

My eyes go wide and now my mouth drops.

"I'm calling you to see if we can come to a peaceful resolution. No I don't want you beating up my son anymore. Billy? No I'm not calling the police, okay. Just if you have time maybe you can come over. Yes tonight's fine." she rolls her eyes and giggles. "We'll discuss it, okay? Okay I'll see you in a few minutes." she smiles and ends the call.

"MOM! What in the fuck?!"

She smiles and pats my hand, "It'll be fine, C.J. just trust your, Mom and know that I love you, no matter what." Raven pinches my cheek and stands up.

"Where are you going?"

"Why, Chase, Sweetie I'm going upstairs to get ready. Just let me know when, Billy arrives." she said and turned around and I watched her climb the staircase with a big smile on her face.

I walked into the living room and plopped down on the couch, my head was starting to hurt and not from the beating I took either. What did Raven have up her sleeve? She was a master manipulator, she could talk my poor dad into anything. Raven was also a gorgeous woman and I might go as far as saying, a milf possibly and Bill was sure stricken by her. She was forty three and she had big breasts, forty eight double D to be a matter of fact. (I have handled her bra while doing laundry.) And she does have a nice plump but firm looking ass as well. I guess I have been noticing her lustfully. Hmm? But I've never really thought about fucking her, because for one she is my stepmom and two she is my dad's wife. But then she's not my real mom and Dad and I don't have that close of a relationship, we never have. I need to stop thinking like this. I guess all the lewd comments Bill has said about her is kinda sinking in. Anyways enough of that, she's off limits.

A loud knock on the front door and I'm up to answer it in a flash and I'm heading to it. I place my hand on the doorknob and I pause a moment to collect myself. I didn't want my ass kicked again so I forced a smile that hurt my lip.

I opened the door and there's Big Bill with that dumb ass smirk on his face and he's dressed in a dingy wife beater and a pair of black basketball shorts. He didn't even bother dressing up. The pig. "What's up, Bro?" He says acting all friendly as if he hadn't rubbed my face in the grass with his knee to my back. The son of a bitch!

I just nodded and stepped aside and let him in.

"Your stepmom and I have some business to discuss." he said and winked and walked into the living room as if he owned the place. "Speaking of, Raven, where is she?"

"Have a seat, Bill and I'll go tell her you're here."

He plops down on the sofa as pretty as you please. Again like he owns the fucking place. I shake my head and leave him sitting there and I walk upstairs to tell Raven. The door to the Master bedroom was partially opened so I walk right on in and my mouth fucking drops. Raven is sitting on the edge of the bed pulling on a pair of black sheer hose. And she is dressed to kill in this short little black dress her and dad go out on dates in. It has a large brass zipper at the front of it and at the moment she's got it unzipped low enough I could see the tops of her tits. Shit! What the fuck?

She smiles at me, but says nothing as she straps on her glossy black four inch heels.

"Bill's here." I say looking at her dumbly.

"Good." She stood up and walked over to the oval full length dressing mirror. The heels make her look tall and that dress just emphasizes her body's every curve. She puts her hands on her hips and turns this way and that way to check herself out. "How do I look, C.J.?"

I didn't answer her because I was just dumb struck in lust. I could even feel myself getting a chub. What was wrong with me? This was my Mom and my Dad's wife?

She smiles and walks over to me and places her hands on my shoulders and stared down at me, "You do know I love you right, Sweetie?"

I swallowed hard and nodded, trying my ever loving best not to look at her tits which were right now just inches from my face, so I looked down at the floor.

Raven places a finger under my chin and lifts my head. Then she embraced me and pulled my face into her hefty bosom and strokes the back of my neck with her long perfectly manicured nails, "I love you so much, Chase. And it just hurts mommy to know you're being bullied like this. But I can do something about it, Sweetie. So don't get angry with me, Okay?"

I really wasn't listening to a word she was saying. No sir, my mind was on the warm softness of her tits against my face and the smell of her perfume. Oh my gosh I was heaven!

"Come on, C.J." Raven said, taking my hand into hers.

She led me down the stairs and I was in such a lustful state watching her ass wiggle and bounce with every step she took. And as for me I felt like I was floating down those steps. It's amazing the power of lust. Hell I almost got hit by a car once following this chic across a busy street in Miami. Now that was a fine piece of ass. Mmm. Back to the story.

When we walk into the livingroom, Bill's mouth drops, pretty much the way mine did when I first saw her. Raven walks over and sits down on the edge of the leather couch beside Bill and she directs me to sit down in Dad's old beat up recliner. I take a seat.

Then she turns sideways so she can see us both, "The two of you are supposed to be friends and it just hurts me to see you fighting. So what can I say or do to help bring about a peaceful resolution to all this?" she asks and slowly reaches over and places her hand on Bill's knee.

Bill looks down at her hand and then at me and winks, "Tell her, Chase."

"What? I'm not gonna do it. No way!" I snapped.

"I already know what you want, Billy." Raven said and she slides up close to him on the couch. "But I want to hear you say it, Billy."

"Why don't I just fucking show you?" he said and he leans in and kisses Raven hard on the lips. When he pulled away, Raven looked a bit unsettled. I don't think she was expecting that kinda boldness from such a young man.

"Oh my." she said.

"How did my tongue feel in your mouth? Huh?" I don't think he was expecting an answer because he kissed her again this time he shoved his hand inside the front of her dress.

Raven's eyes went wide and she tried to push him back, but Bill had no intentions of backing off. She looks over at me and jerks her finger toward the door, wanting me to leave. I stand up but Bill looks at me, "Sit down! I want you to watch this, asshole!"

I quickly sat back down. I mean I didn't want another ass whooping, right?

Raven pushed her hand down the front of Bill's shorts and grabbed his cock, "Do you want me suck you, Billy?"

"Oh yeah baby, but that's just for starters. Stand up!", Bill ordered standing up and pulling her up with him.

"Wait Billy!" Before the words left her lips he was unzipping the front of her dress and roughly pulled the dress down and it crumpled at her feet leaving Raven standing there in just a pink lacy thong. Holy shit! I couldn't believe what was happening.

Raven looks at me a bit embarrassed and she tries to cover her breasts.

"You can't hide your tits and suck my dick too." he laughs and grabs her hands and turns her around to face me. "Show him those fat Mommy tits of yours." he said and slapped Raven hard across the ass, causing her to yelp.

Raven leans over and places her hands on the arm rests of the recliner giving me an up close and personal view of her lovely breasts. They hung down but were still ample and plump. Her pink nipples are so erect! She looks down at my shorts and gives me a playful pout, "C.J.?"

I looked down at my crotch area to see the outline of my dick, it was getting hard? Oh shit?

She leans in and kisses my cheek, "It's Okay, Sweetie. You can masturbate if you wish." With that said she stands up and turns to Bill, who has his shorts off, his cock standing at attention. He wasn't very long at maybe six inches, but goodness it was impressively thick! Certainly bigger than mine.

Raven takes his hand and leads him back to the sofa. He sits down and she gets down on her knees between his legs.

"That's right, Mommy." Bill said running his fingers through Raven's blond hair.

She pushes his hand away, "Please don't call me your mommy, Billy."

Bill winks at me and then pats the top of her head, "That's my girl."

Raven reached up and took his wrists and then she leans in and takes his dick in her pouty little mouth.

I've watched women suck dicks before in porn movies but this took the cake. There was nothing like watching it live and in real time. Raven was feasting on Bill's fat cock. And the sight of her on her knees in total submission to my bully was fucking awesome!

"Oh fuck yeah!" Bill groaned trying to pull his wrists from Raven's grip, but she held them fast and kept fucking him with her sweet mouth. "Oh Fuck! Oh Fuck! Oh Fuck!"

I kicked my shoes off and pulled my shorts down. My dick was fully engorged and throbbing at this point. I tried to imagine that Raven had her lips around my dick instead of Bill and I started jerking off. Oh shit! I was jerking off to stepmom and oh it felt so naughty. It felt so right. Sorry dad.

"Bitch I'm about to cum! FUCK!" Billy whined.

Raven turned up her pace, burring her mouth on his dick like a made woman. She wanted him to cum in her.

Oh shit I had to see this! Billy started pumping his hips and bouncing on the couch but Raven continued holding his wrists she wasn't letting go.

Billy's eyes pinched shut and his mouth went wide, "Ooooooo!!"

He was cumming!

Raven pushed her mouth all the way to the hilt of his dick and held it there. I could see her swallowing.

Fuck it was a glorious sight.

Billy slowly went limp and slid onto his side with an exhausted yet satisfied look on his face. Raven finally pulled her mouth away from his limp dick and turned his arms loose. Then she looked over her shoulder at me and smiled. Bill's cum dripping from her chin. I've never seen such a beautiful site in all my life.

Raven slowly crawled to me on her hands and knee and without saying a word she took my dick in her warm mouth and began sucking me.

I gripped the arm rests leaned back and let her work my cock. Unlike with Billy, Raven took her time with me and she did it so lovingly and tenderly. Up and down she moved her head taking me deep into her tight throat with every slow thrust.

I wasn't going to last very long because I've never had my dick sucked before and it was feeling like too much heaven at once.

"Ohhh!" I moaned. "I love you, Mom." And at that moment, I did love her.

I looked down to see her eyes looking up at me. Her loving mommy eyes and I just came. I blew my load without even warning her and she pushed her head forward sucking my cock in and draining me of every ounce of my seed. When she was done she rocked back on her knees and looked at me. "I love you too, Chase."

The END :-)))

BiggyMax2
BiggyMax2
563 Followers