My Sexy Swedish Shag

Story Info
How did I end up sleeping with a Swedish bombshell?
8k words
4.74
7.4k
9
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All I could see was the knife.

Nothing else, just a knife, floating in the air as it neared me, I tried to scream but there was no sound. I couldn't even move, my feet felt like lead.

Still the knife came closer, and as it made contact with my white security officers shirt I heard laughter, as I looked up, I could see the staff of the nightclub I worked at all watching through the window, helpless to do anything.

No pain, just lots of blood and as I pulled my shirt apart I could see my insides falling out of the rent in my stomach, I tried to hold it all in, only to see the knife coming back again, this time towards my face. Another silent scream, then...

A gentle voice whispering "Frank"

I groaned, wincing as a bright light shone into my face, "What the hell?" was all I could manage.

"You had another nightmare" came the soothing voice.

Gradually my senses began to return, where was I? I looked around the semi-darkness at a small room, one bed, one chair, a drip stand and monitor gently beeping right next to my bed, with leads and tubes leading towards me. Towards my arm, my chest, and as I looked down I saw bandages on my stomach with a tube coming out of the side with what could only be described as mucus slowly seeping out before disappearing down by the side of the bed.

I groaned again, as my faculties returned. I'd been stabbed, at work and I was in hospital after having had surgery, but an infection had kicked in and I had been rushed back to theatre to remove some of my bowel. I knew working the door of a nightclub was dangerous, but until that fateful night I had only been punched, kicked and on one occasion I had been attacked by a woman with her stiletto heel, ironically because I had been holding her 'boyfriend' on the floor because he had been slamming her head against a wall.

"yep, another nightmare" I sighed.

"Everything ok?" another voice, this time from the door, and I saw another nurse approaching.

"yes, just a nightmare" the first nurse replied, I knew her name to be Preeti. She was from the Philippine's and the other nurse? Chloe? Charlotte? No it was Christina, a raven haired beauty from Spain, who I had spent about an hour chatting with the previous night when I'd had my last nightmare.

Christina smiled at me and with a questioning glance "coffee, white no sugar?

"Please, I doubt I will sleep much more tonight"

As I settled back in my bed my mind wondered to the night I'd been stabbed. It had been a normal Friday night at the Point club in Milton Keynes and I had noticed someone who had been kicked out the previous week for bringing drugs in to the club.

I radioed through to get back up and went to approach the man in question. He was clearly there for revenge because as soon as I neared him his hand came out of his coat, and all I felt was a blow to my stomach.

Being punched that hard wasnt to bad and despite the pain, I somehow managed to grab hold of the bloke as Richard and Mike arrived, and we were able to subdue him. It was then one of the other club goers pointed at my stomach saying "You're bleeding".

As I looked down I noticed my shirt was ripped and was covered in blood.

"Whats happened?" Richard asked, his face going pale.

""Fuck knows, I thought he'd punched me.

As they yanked the bloke up onto his feet, the mystery was solved, as a large kitchen knife clattered onto the floor by his foot. "Jesus" Richard whistled before yelling into the radio "Delta 1 to control, call TVP and ambulance, Delta 3's been stabbed"

"What?" came the incredulous response.

"Stabbed, Frank's been stabbed" Richard's voice sounded distant, and I realised it was probably me as my grip on consciousness began to fade. "Hurry, he's lost..." it was at that point I couldn't hear him anymore, as darkness enveloped me.

When I came round I could hear sirens and felt hands holding my head, and I could hear voices, shouts and then comforting words whispered right into my ear, as my eyes began to focus I saw our control officer, Freja, kneeling by my head, a look of concern on her face.

Freja was Swedish, and had been in England for a couple of years, studying at University, and had taken on the job of control officer for the security at the Point complex to earn some extra money. She was around the same height as me, 5 foot 8, and she had long blonde hair, deep coral eyes, a gorgeous athletic figure, which even in the uniform she wore, showed she took care of herself.

I had met her once out of work when I was shopping, and the sight of her in a pair of tight jeans, and skimpy t-shirt, made my blood course through my veins. God she was hot, but the club had rules regarding the staff having relationships with each other, and whilst it wasn't strictly adhered to by most of the staff, Freja religiously stuck to the rule, and though most of us fancied her, she never reciprocated any of the advances made by most of the men, and by a couple of the women.

Personally, although I absolutely fancied the pants off of her, I had never even tried to chat her up, not even to ask her out for a coffee even though I had imagined doing so on numerous occasions. Now here she was, cradling my head, looking scared with a hint of tears glistening in her eyes.

"Nrow if I had known the way to get you to hold me gently was to get stabbed, I would have done it weeks ago" I said, wincing as more pressure was applied to my stomach to stem the flow of blood.

"just shut up, but stay awake" she snapped, it was later I found out this was through absolute fear and worry over me, but at the time it seemed harsh.

"erm...ok" I hissed, as a paramedic pushed against the wound trying to staunch the bleeding. And with that I passed out again.

I came to in the ambulance and the first thing I saw were Freja's eyes staring back at me. "Will you stop doing that, you scared me"

I think I smiled back before mumbling "sorry, wasn't deliberately done" Then I looked at her quizzically, why are you with me, aren't you supposed to be in the control room?"

"Don't you want me here?" she pouted, smiling at me, before continuing "I spoke to Mehdi, and told him I would come with you in the ambulance"

"I would have preferred it to have been in slightly better circumstances" at that point the ambulance hit a pot hole and the jolt sent a fresh wave of pain through my body.

"Giving you another 5cc of morphine"

said the paramedic, grabbing a vial from a box above his head. "The hospital knows you're incoming and are ready for you"

And for the third time that evening, unconsciousness overtook me.

I awoke some time later with a couple of nurses looking down at me. "Mr Dutton, slowly, you've had surgery, you're in recovery and will be going up to the ward in a while.

"What time is it?" I croaked.

"just gone 3am, you were in surgery for just over 2 hours"

I closed my eyes, Freja must have gone home, hopefully I would see her tomorrow.

About 20 minutes later, after some more checks on my blood pressure etc, a porter arrived to transfer me up to a ward. On arrival my bed was wheeled into a side room next to the nurses station, and a nurse followed the porter in carrying a wad of paperwork.

"I will bring you some water in a minute" she said, "but someone wants to say a quick hello"

I looked at her blankly, then I heard a voice I recognised. "I wondered when you were going to show up?"

"Freja" I croaked, "I thought you'd have gone home by now"

"No chance, I asked one of the nurses if I could wait for you and I've been sat in the relatives room, waiting for you."

"Why?" yes I know, possibly the stupidest question ever.

The look on Freja's face, also told me how stupid it was too.

"I never knew"

"You never asked did you?"

"not really" I smiled ruefully.

"Anyway, I will come back later today, do you need some things from your place?"

"Yes, my next door neighbour, has a spare key. I need some pj's, a change of clothes and some toiletries. And could you feed Lucky for me?

"Lucky?"

"Yes, he's my cat."

"no worries, I will see you later" and with that she turned to leave, only to stop, turn back to me and gave me a gentle kiss on the lips. "Thank you" she whispered.

"What for?" I asked.

"For not being like the rest of the idiots at work who just see me as a potential conquest, and keep tryng to ask me out"

"I've wanted to"

She leaned down for another kiss and whispered "so have I", before she turned away and left the room.

I didn't get much sleep, though it may have been down to my mind racing over what had been said by Freja, but eventually I dozed off and was woken by one of the day shift nurses asking if I wanted a drink. When I enquired about breakfast I was told I could only have a build-up milkshake as food was off the menu for a couple of days.

Then it was time for the doctors visit when he informed I was lucky that nothing serious had been damaged in the attack, though I had needed both internal and external stitches to repair the wound, and I was to be kept in for a couple of days to ensure I was ok.

Freja arrived around 3pm carrying a rucksack I recognised as my own and a carrier bag.

"Hi"

"How are you feeling?"

"Sore but I will be fine, thanks for doing this"

"not a problem, and your cat is absolutely gorgeous by the way, he sat on my lap and wanted me to make a fuss off him whilst I was getting your thing's together."

"He's a sucker for a gorgeous woman, just like his Dad" I replied, smiling, and gazing directly into Freja's eyes.

She rolled her eyes, but still bent down to kiss me on the lips, and as the kiss continued my lips parted to allow her tongue to gently brush against my teeth, and then against my tongue as they slowly began a dance together.

When she pulled away, both of us were breathing hard and she busied herself with emptying the bags, and I swear she pointedly stared at me as she pulled a few pairs of boxer shorts out of the bag. I groaned with embarrassment as I remembered that draw also contained condoms, and a few X-rated videos.

As if sensing what I was thinking she leaned closer and whispered "we can watch them when you get home, if you want to that is?"

The obvious tent, where my groin was, I think answered that question for her, and she smiled again. God that smile, so captivating, and her eyes. I was lost in them. I just wanted to pull her onto the bed right then, but I just contented myself by replying "I'd love to do that given the chance"

She continued to empty the rucksack then pulled out my mobile phone and charger, along with my wallet. "I went to work and grabbed your stuff out of your locker as well. I'm sure a few visitors will pop in later today".

We continued to chat for a while, and were only interrupted when Richard and Scott poked their heads round the corner.

"I will ring you later" Freja said, and as she went to leave, in front of the other two she deliberately kissed me on the lips again, and walked out with a smile on her face.

"What the fuck?" Richard said staring at Freja's arse as she wiggled her way down the corridor.

"Not yet, but when I get discharged" I mused whilst putting my hands behind my head, with a grin from ear to ear, looking at the incredulity spreading across my mates faces.

"When did you two hook-up?" asked Scott.

"We haven't yet to be honest" I replied, "we've literally just admitted to each other how we feel, she waited till I'd had my surgery last night, and brought a few bits in for me just now"

"You lucky sod" Scott said, "I think most of the guys fancy her"

It was another hour before they left, and by then I'd had another 4 visitors from the club and my next door neighbour, and been phoned by my Mum, though she just rang to ask me to stop working on the door, only to be disappointed when I told her I would be continuing as soon as I could.

It was around 9pm when my phone buzzed, telling me I had a text message. I looked at my phone and it was from a number I didn't recognise. I opened the message and it was from Freja. The message read 'this is my number, can't wait to see you tomorrow and hope we get to finish that kiss in your bedroom soon x'

Around an hour later my mobile buzzed again, this time the message read 'I took this at yours' and the accompanying photo nearly had me discharging myself and getting to the club as fast as I could have run. It was a picture of Freja, laying on my bed, with just her bra and panties on, smiling at the camera, blowing me a kiss.

I typed back 'thank you, I would be very happy to recreate that picture with me in the room with you'

'I can't wait' came the reply followed by, 'get some sleep, I will see you tomorrow after lunchtime'

Unfortunately around 9am my temperature shot up and the nurses were worried there was an issue with the surgery site, and on removing the bandages it became clear there was an infection, which meant another trip to theatre to have some of my bowel removed, as it transpired the stabbing had damaged the bowel, and it had been missed during the initial surgery.

The result of this surgery was I had to be fitted with a colostomy bag, and I spent a few days learning how to care for things, how to change the bag and generally what I needed to look for to ensure I could eventually have it removed.

It was another week before I was discharged, but Freja had visited every day, spending up to 3 or 4 hours during those visits, only leaving if someone else visited, then returning after they had gone. We spent most of the time talking, and getting to know each other, and by the end of the week I think we knew each others life history.

There was also a lot of hand holding and stolen kisses when we believed nobody was watching from the nurses station, though we did get caught a couple of times, during a kiss. Nothing else happened as we both wanted to wait till I was home, and I was still sore from the surgery.

Freja helped me pack all the things that I had, including lots of chocolate and biscuits that had been brought in by the numerous vsitors I had seen. I was wheeled down to the car in a wheelchair, and a nurse and Freja helped me into her car before driving me home. Freja had spent a night or two at mine, looking after Lucky, and as I walked through to the living room it was clear she had also done a bit of cleaning.

"Thank you, I don't normally leave a mess"

"It wasn't that bad" she replied, "I just wanted to ensure you didn't have much to do when you got home". She then proceeded to show me some Tupperware boxes in my freezer made up with meals she had cooked along with a few ready meals.

My heart leapt and I stared at her, "You didn't have to do all that"

"I wanted to, besides it was nice to cook for someone else, especially knowing they will appreciate my efforts".

"I think I will more than enjoy your efforts" I said, looking at her and hoping that she would catch the double meaning of my words.

"Down boy" she teased, "tonights out anyway as I'm on"

I put my most crestfallen face on, but in reality I was so tired I just wanted to sleep, and as a way of easing both of our thoughts, I took her face between my hands and gazing into her eyes I whispered "Just you being here is good enough for me, we've got plenty of time to do all of that, and to be honest I'm exhausted, and I just want to sleep. Not much chance in hospital, it's so noisy".

"Then lets get you into bed, and I will wake you up when it's dinner time"

Freja helped me undress, and slowly moved her fingertips over the swathe of bandages only to pause at my newly attached colostomy bag. When she looked into my eyes I could see them glistening with tears.

"What's wrong"

"I thought I was going to lose you before I could tell you how I felt"

I took her hand in mine and pressed them to my chest. "Can you feel my heart?" I breathed slowly and I swear my heartbeat became louder.

"Yes" came her reply, barely above a whisper.

"Then you're not going to lose me, and as for that" I said pointing down to my bag "It should be temporary, though I need another surgery to remove it."

"I know, but I didn't think I'd feel this way, and I certainly didn't think I'd fall for you so quickly."

I gently rubbed my thumb across her lips, and leaning close I kissed her. Gently at first, but as the kiss deepened our lips parted and our tongues began their own wrestling match, as I reached my hands down to her bum and pulled her closer to me allowing her to feel my growing hardness.

"Lay down" she panted as we pulled apart.

"But..." I began

"Doesn't mean I can't do anything for you, does it?" she smiled as her fingers began to undo the knot on my tracksuit bottoms. As they became undone, she slowly pulled at the waistband, lowering them over my hips, before removing them, leaving me in just my boxer shorts.

"mmm, impressive" Freja said, looking at my groin, before looking at me with a smile on her face. She continued "I won't tell you how many times I've thought about doing this"

"Probably same amount of times I've dreamed about you doing this to me I suspect" I laughed, which abruptly stopped as she took my hard cock in her fingers, rubbing me through the thin material.

As she eased the waistband of my boxers over my hips my cock sprang free and pointed straight up, only to be engulfed in her hand and then quickly followed by her mouth, as she began to tease the head and shaft with her tongue, before taking the head in between her lips and sucking me into her mouth inch by inch.

"God, you look so sexy doing that" I groaned, as the pressure began to build, Freja continued to suck my hardness, whilst rolling my balls with one hand and raking the nails of her other hand across my stomach. I was in good physical shape at the time and Freja seemed to relish the fact I didn't have an ounce of fat on me as she allowed her hand to roam across my hard, muscular abdomen. "I love your body" she breathed as she pulled away from my cock just long enough to kiss my stomach before returning her attention to my swollen cock and she began licking at the small seepage of pre-cum that had appeared.

"I've loved your body for the past year" I replied as I bunched her hair in my hand, gently pushing my hips upwards, urging her to take more of me in her warm mouth.

"Gwargh" came the muffled response, and almost as punishment she grazed her teeth against the head, causing a weird wave of pain/pleasure.

"Jesus" I groaned, and as I looked down I could see her eyes staring at me with a mischievous grin spreading across her face.

"You won't win, if you play that game" she admonished, gently licking my purple head, whilst her hand slowly upped its pace as her grip on my shaft tightened.

"I might" I replied, only to shudder again as she repeated the action of her teeth grazing against the sensitive gland.

"No, you won't" she chided, and as if to emphasise her power, she pulled her mouth away and just held my cock in her hand, staring at me as if to challenge me to argue.

I held up my hands in mock surrender, and said "you win"

"I always will" she replied, "you just have to remember that" and with that, she resumed sucking at my cock with a pressure that I knew would have me close within minutes.

As I suspected, it wasn't long before I could feel my release building, and I groaned my warning to her, but this just seemed to spur Freja on to suck even harder, and as I began to cum, she moaned her approval taking every single drop in her mouth, before swallowing all of it. She continued to suck my slowly fading cock and licked away any remnants of cum, before gently kissing her way up my body and eventually she kissed me on the lips, allowing me to taste the merest hint of what she had just swallowed.

I stared into her eyes, and it was my turn to fight back my emotions, and as she went to kiss me again, I stopped her, and holding her face in my hands, I whispered "I love you, I have done for a long time to be honest"