My Sexy White Wife Loves Asian Men

Story Info
Cuckold husband watches wife take big Asian cock on Skype.
1.8k words
4.05
25.5k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HallyuGGC
HallyuGGC
22 Followers

"Was it good?" I asked, lying in bed. I'd just made love with my twenty-seven year-old wife Mary. She looked amazing. Although she'd gained a good ten pounds since the birth of our son, she still had an amazing bubble butt and her breasts were even larger than before. But no matter how great she looked, the fact that she just laid there in bed during sex was bothering me.

"Yes, it was great," she replied. She flipped her flowing golden blonde hair away and her bright blue eyes looked straight into my eyes. "Why do you ask, honey?"

"I don't know," I replied. "Things just feel different with us."

"Not at all, honey," she said, leaning in to kiss me. "I enjoyed it. Good job."

Recently, after my previous supervisor left my company, my new boss had been flying me around the country to meet with business prospects. I was spending most of my time away from home, only coming home every other weekend. My new supervisor said it would only last for a month or two until they hired a new vice-president, but I'd already been it had already gone on for six months with no end in sight. At first, when I would come home from my business trips, Mary and I were both excited to see each other. We would almost tear each other's clothes off, rushing into bed to make love. However, over time Mary seemed less and less excited. I assumed she was simply getting accustomed to going without frequent sex.

I thought everything was fine until the next day. Just before I was about to leave on the plane, I picked up my wife's cell phone to find a photograph we'd taken on vacation. As I went through her photos, I was shocked to find dozens of recent photographs of her with an Asian man. The guy was a few inches taller than me, very muscular and very typically oriental looking. There were pictures of her with him at a night club. They were kissing and she was running her hands all over his body. And in one picture, clearly taken by him from above, she was down on her knees gleefully sucking on his enormous Asian cock.

Although I was overcome with jealousy, for some reason that I simply can't explain, the contrast of her delicate, petite lilywhite body against his well-built, powerful Asian frame caused my penis to become aroused.

When I confronted Mary about it, she knew she was caught and admitted to the entire thing. For the last few months, she had been meeting guys at local clubs and through an app on her phone. She had three boyfriends that she would see throughout the week, sometimes seeing more than one man in a day. All of them were intelligent, well-built, and well-hung Asian men. Although she felt bad about cheating on me, she felt lonely and these men filled the emotional and sexual void that I'd created when I left her. And now that it was out in the open, she said, it wasn't cheating anymore and her conscience was clear. As I left the house for the airport, I knew that my wife would continue to have extramarital sexual relationships while I was gone.

A few days later, after a long day at work, I was sitting alone back at the motel. I would normally send Mary a Skype request around ten o'clock, after our son is asleep, but I was lonely so I decided to call her a couple of hours early. I dialed her over Skype. When she answered and the video appeared, I could tell that she was out of breath. Her makeup was smeared and I suspected she'd had a few drinks.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"I'm here with a friend," she said. I heard an Asian man's voice saying something I couldn't quite understand, other than the word "bitch." Mary looked just off the camera and giggled. "Dong-Gun and I just got home. Can I call you back later?"

"Did you forget that it's Skype night?" I asked. In order to keep our relationship close, tried to speak on the phone every day. We would have preferred to use Skype but the cost was just too prohibitive. I'm usually free on Tuesday nights, so it became our weekly night to see each other and reconnect.

"I'm a little busy right now." Just then, a tall, muscular Asian man moved into the video. They began to kiss passionately, and as his hands roamed across my bride's see-through red blouse and blue jeans, my cock began to harden. I realized that she was keeping the phone in place, giving me a great view of them making out. And that's when it occurred to me to ask her if I could watch them together.

"Honey, do you think you could leave the phone on? Set it down on your dresser before you get in bed?"

Mary stopped for a moment. She looked off the screen, no doubt into Dong-Gun's face for approval, and then turned back to me. "Great idea," she said, smiling. It didn't take them long to make it up to the bedroom. She set the phone down on her nightstand rather than the dresser and it was a brilliant choice, allowing me to get a full, clear view of the action. She then moved to the end of the bed with Dong-Gun. While they embraced, I pulled down my pants and began to masturbate.

The two of them kissed passionately, his powerful Asian arms gliding down her back and feeling up her firm bubble butt. They quickly removed each other's clothes. Dong-Gun's powerful, athletic Asian frame was matched with an enormous Asian cock. It had to be twelve inches long and as thick as Mary's arms. My petite blonde wife pressed her pale white body against his manly yellow chest as she kissed his Asian lips, dry humping against him as she gently massaged his shaft and balls.

"Did you get the rubbers?" he asked.

"I forgot to buy them," my wife replied. She hesitated for a moment. "It's been two weeks since my last period. I'm fertile."

"Goddamit, white girl," Dong-Gun laughed and took a step back. "You are such an airhead. Then, maybe finally you'll let me try fucking that sexy white girl ass for once."

"No, it's okay, baby." She pulled him back to her. "Just pull out."

Dong-Gun pushed my wife back onto the bed, raised her legs over his shoulders, lined up his enormous manhood against her delicate entrance, and then penetrated her with a savage thrust. "God, I love your cock," Mary said. "It's so fucking big."

"You like that cock, bitch?"

"Oh, God, yes. I love your big Asian cock. White men are so tiny. Your cock feels amazing." She looked at him adoringly. "You are so handsome and your body is so muscular and sexy. You would make such beautiful babies."

Mary was overcome with lust, moaning in ecstasy as she pushed her groin against him to receive his animalistic thrusts. Then he lowered himself onto his elbows, his ripped Asian chest against her small soft breasts, and they locked lips. I could see his tongue swirling around my wife's mouth. She seemed completely in awe of him as his golden yellow weapon stabbed unrelentingly inside her.

Finally, I heard Dong-Gun groan. He arched his back and threw his head back. Mary put her legs around his waist and locked her ankles, preventing him from pulling out, ensuring that his precious seed would fill her white womb with his oriental seed. "I'm cumming," she groaned. He pushed fully into her, balls deep, moaning as he unleashed his ammunition inside my wife's fertile cunt. I knew his thick cock was pressed against her cervix, firing rope after rope into her unprotected cavity. I knew at that moment that she was being impregnated, that one his virile sperm would undoubtedly find her egg, and I would be raising a half-Asian, half-white baby in nine months that would look nothing like me. As I watched her tiny hands caressing up and down his muscular back, I couldn't take any more. My meager semen squirted out of my tiny white dick onto the cheap motel floor.

Their movements slowed. Dong-Gun's cock was still deep inside Mary as they kissed, the last of his baby batter seeping inside her. I figured the action was over, so I went to the bathroom and washed my hands. When I returned to my phone, Dong-Gun was thrusting hard again. As they made love a second time, I noticed my wife hunching her back and moving with him. I had never seen her so excited and eager in bed. Mary was always pretty quiet in bed with me, but her she was grunting loudly as he put her through yet another orgasm. Dong-Gun obviously pleased her in ways that I couldn't. He lasted a lot longer this time.

Mary got on top of him. As she rode him cowgirl, she was facing away from me. I wanted to see her kissing him madly, but I enjoyed watching her hunching her groin eagerly against his, and his large Asian hands holding her ass as she rode his enormous cock. It only took her a few minutes to moan out another powerful orgasm. Finally, they switched to doggy style. They were on the edge of the bed close to the camera which gave me a close-up view of the action. I could see his big Asian ass and legs, and my wife's ass below as his thick cock violated her vagina. His right hand gripped her blonde hair and he was violently pulling her head, jerking it back in rhythm with his thrusts. With his left hand, he was slapping her ass, and I could make out red marks on her ass from the violent smacks.

As he pounded relentlessly, I could see their combined juices covering his cock. Dong-Gun's huge Asian balls, bulging with his superior Asian seed, slapped against my wife's legs. His pace began to quicken and I could tell that his climax was nearing.

"Ahhh, God, yes," Mary cried, so joyously that I almost thought she might be in pain. "Oh fuck, yes. Yes, yes, yes! I'm cum-innn-innn-innnggg!"

Dong-Gun released her hair and grabbed both of her hips. He pounded furiously, violently. "Oh, shit! Oh, shit! You fucking blonde slut. You fucking white whore." He penetrated her balls-deep. As he did, I could distinctly see his huge testicles twitching, jerking as they pumped their load deep inside my wife's cunt. At that moment I squirted out another pathetic load, my little dab dribbling out of my tiny white dick onto the floor.

Dong-Gun held her in place for a minute, then gave my sexy white wife a playful slap on her ass. When he pulled out, gobs of his superior Asian semen gushed out onto our marital bed and down my wife's legs. Mary turned around at the camera. Her pretty blue eyes were glowing with bliss and her face showed total satisfaction and exhaustion. She didn't even speak to me as she touched the screen and ended the call.

HallyuGGC
HallyuGGC
22 Followers