My Sissy Boss

Story Info
My sissy boss, made to wear my panties and pleasure me.
1.7k words
4.42
30.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
newbie88
newbie88
4 Followers

I knew this is why you'd hired me. I knew it from the start but had wanted to be sure before I actioned any of the dirty thoughts that filled my head on a daily basis. I had watched you watch me, had seen the desire in your eyes. I knew you wanted me, knew what you wanted and I could not wait to give it to you.

I chose my outfit carefully that day. A loose ruffle style skirt which was just short enough to give the illusion of covering my tight tanned buttocks but if anyone really tried, or I bent over to do any filing, the watcher would be given a beautiful sight of my sexy pink panties. The panties I had taken time to choose, knowing it would not just be wearing them today. On top I wore a thin white blouse, sheer enough to see the outline of my large pert breasts held captive in a matching pink lace and satin bra.

On entering the office space I was excited, my heart was beating rapidly in my chest and my panties were already damp in anticipation of what was to come. I could feel my nipples harden and press against my bra, the feeling intensified and I felt my pussy tighten and tingle. I wondered if I had time to play with myself before you arrived. Before I could slip my fingers into what I knew would be my very wet slit, you arrived at the door. As always, my heart raced as I looked at you. That undeniable electricity immediately in the room. Did you know what I had planned today? Could you see the excitement in my flushed face? Or wonder why my nipples were calling for your attention more than usual?

You sat at your desk and after our usual morning greeting and I got to work, having purposely left the filing in the lower draws for today. My excitement grew as I started, leaning over slowly, imagining the view I knew you'd have. The view of my tanned lean legs, and my firm arse cheeks, lightly held and barely covered in my pink lace brazilian panties, just covering my now soaked pussy all peeking out from underneath my floaty skirt. As I thought of how I wanted you to spank me, my cunt contracted and I knew you'd be able to see just how horny I was.

I was lost in my own erotic fantasy, almost forgetting what I had planned when I felt your hand caress my buttock, so gently I thought I might be imagining it, until I heard you say,

'If you keep wiggling that around in my face, I may have to punish you' I gasped in surprise, it was like you'd read my mind. I turned to look at you, your eyes blazing with desire reflecting my face flush with anticipation.

'Come here'. I did as instructed. 'Bend over my desk and let me see what's under that skirt.'

I bent slowly over your desk as you lifted my skirt, exposing my bottom and lightly stroking my cheeks. 'You've been naughty, teasing me with those soft cheeks' he said.

I clenched in anticipation, waiting for the first stinging blow, you teased rubbing my arse and lifting your hand like you were going to spank me but didn't. Then suddenly that gorgeous feeling, the line between pleasure and pain. Oh god it felt good. Then another one and another one. I knew you were enjoying yourself, I could feel your hard self pressing against my hip, grinding into me with each tantalising slap. You held my back down on the desk as I squirmed, my panties dripping with desire.

Each slap reddening my buttocks and sending a jolt of pleasure deep inside me. So fucking good but it's my turn now.

I stood up abruptly and look into your eyes. My movement surprises you but not as much as my next words.

'I want you to put on my panties.' Your eyes widen with shock and disbelief, pleasure and desire. I turned around so my back is facing you, leaned over exposing my reddened cheeks and pull down my pink, satin and lace panties. They are soaked with my juices and my glistening lips peek though my thighs allowing you to see how much I am enjoying this.

I dangle my dripping panties on my finger and tell you to strip. You begin tentatively but seeing the excitement on my face you grow in confidence and I can see your cock straining for release from your trousers. It springs to attention as you remove your boxers. Taking my panties, I can see the thrill on your face as you slip them on and take pleasure in the moist feeling against your cock. Your own pre cum mixing with my juices, exciting you further.

'Sit down' I order. You do so and I sit astride you. My wet cunt on your hard cock, only the soaked satin material you're now wearing between us. I slowly start to undo the buttons on my thin blouse revealing my firm breasts, still confined to their prison. I pull the bra down and take my nipples in my fingers, twisting and pulling the sensitive nubs, you bat my hands away and take my breasts in yours, weighing them, squeezing them, enjoying them before you lower your head and gently suckle each nipple in turn. I gasp with pleasure. Then jump a little as the soft caress turns into a nibble, the pain sending a jolt of desire to my dripping pussy.

With your hands now on my hips I lean forward, effectively stopping the onslaught on my nipples and I start to kiss you, my tongue exploring your mouth and tasting your lips for the first time. I kiss, lick, suck and nibble your neck, your ear lobes, your nipples and slowly down your body I go, exploring, tasting and teasing every inch of you before I arrive at my destination. Squatting in front of you, my drenched pussy on display, I gaze at your throbbing little sissy clit, straining and aching against the restrictive panties. Our combined wetness making the material slippery to the touch. Gently I begin to squeeze the tip of your cock, you moan with pleasure and push against my fingers. I pull the front of the panties down, knowing you want to keep them on, but I can't wait any longer, I am dying to taste you and have you in my mouth. I can see little drips of your own arousal escaping and eagerly lick them.

Loving how you taste. I kiss your little sissy clit, only taking your tip into mouth and sucking it like a lollipop. Grabbing my womaniser vibrator from the desk drawer I tuck your hard member back inside the panties as best I can and use the vibrator through the soft satin. Starting low and increasing the intensity as your breathing speeds up. I can feel you are close, groaning and writhing you buck and shoot your warm load into the panties, soaking them through. I give you a second and then put my hand inside the thin material, feeling your softening dick, I massage and spread your tasty cum around inside the knickers, your cock twitches at the sensation. I remove my hand and give you my fingers to taste.

I stand up and see I've left small puddles of my own arousal on the floor. 'Would you like to clean that up for me' I ask.

'Oh fuck yes' you respond and quickly take to your hands and knees licking up the mess I have made. I sit in the edge of the desk, my legs wide and my fingers exploring my swollen pussy.

'My turn' you say as you stand up having finished cleaning. You stand between my legs and begin to kiss me. Your tongue probing my mouth, I can taste us both on your tongue. Then you start your own exploration. Kissing my neck, my collar bone and down between my breasts, so slowly it's excruciating, I want your lips on my dripping pussy. Each kiss leaves my skin on fire, desire courses through me, I am not sure I can wait for your slow journey to my aching core. 'Oh god, please' I beg. My pleas fall on deaf ears as you continue your trail of kisses down my stomach, coming to the top of my shaved cunt. You stop, tantalising, teasing. You look up at me and spread my knees as wide as you can, gently kissing up and down my inner thighs, getting closer and closer to my pulsating centre but not quite there.

Then, finally, are there. You lower your face into my wet cunt, and start to lick my dripping lips, opening them wide and lapping up my arousal. Thrusting you tongue inside me, up and down my slit and circling my clit, the feeling is immense. I run my hands through your hair and hold tight, pushing your face deeper into me. I feel my orgasm building and building, then you stop, knowing I am close, you want to tease me. Using your mouth, your tongue, your hands, you bring me to the edge over and over and just when I don't think I can take anymore you bring me to the most intense orgasm, the waves of pleasure roll over and over me. I lay there spent, loving the feeling of ecstasy.

But you're not finished. Your little sissy clit is hard and throbbing again. Keeping the panties on, you release your engorged cock and impale me. Fuck yes. You roughly push me down so my back is flat on the desk and pound me over and over again. I can feel another orgasm building, it feels so good. Just as I am about to cum I feel you explode inside me, as you fill me, I in turn, explode and clench my muscles tight around your cock.

Oh my it feels divine. Before I can relax and hold you, you pull out of me saying 'It's time to clean you up' I am not sure what you mean until you lower yourself between my legs and begin to taste our combined explosions. 'Oh fuck yes!!'

newbie88
newbie88
4 Followers