My Sissy Pet's Evening

Story Info
Beta sissy gurl spends the evening pleasing her Mistress.
1.1k words
4.59
6.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
M_Suzanne
M_Suzanne
32 Followers

When you get home from work, I meet you at the door and instruct you to remove all your clothes and your plug and to kneel at my feet. I'm dressed in tight, black leather, fishnets and boots. I put your collar on and attach your leash. I tilt your chin up so that your eyes meet mine and I ask you what you did wrong today. You apologize for making me wait this afternoon when I told you to send me a picture from the restroom at work. 'Anything else?'

'No, Mistress.'

I remind you of your backtalk this morning when I told you to put on perfumed lotion. I tell you to bring me my paddle and to lay across my lap for your spanking. I tell you to count out loud to 10 as I spank you with the paddle, enjoying the humiliation and the coloring of your cheeks - each strike harder than the one before. I ask you if you will keep me waiting again, sass me again.

'No, my Mistress.'

I gently rub your tender cheeks with cooling, soothing lotion and order you back on your knees. I tell you to kiss my boots. I tell you to thank your Mistress for my discipline and my patience.

I lead you to the bedroom by your leash and tell you to present yourself for inspection. You bend over and spread your cheeks. I run my hands over your smooth skin and squeeze your sack. Everything is to my satisfaction and I tell you to put on the things I have laid out for you - a hot pink, lacy, sexy bra with matching garter and panties, sheer white hose and pink heels. Floral scented lotion to rub all over your smooth, shaved skin and perfume. There's also a pink gem anal plug, this one much larger than the one you've been wearing all day. I'm getting your pussy ready for later. And a Cialis pill because I enjoy you being very aroused while very locked.

I am pleased with my sissy princess pet despite your earlier disobedience. I lead you to a chair where I restrain your wrists and ankles and I position a virtual reality camera on your head. I have found some particularly arousing, hypno videos for you to immerse yourself in while completely restrained - while your slut hole is plugged and your clitty locked as the Cialis begins to take effect. Videos to make it clear what you are - a sissy faggot - a fucktoy - a cocksucker. For my pleasure, for your Daddy's pleasure. For anyone's pleasure that I decide. Even for the highest bidder's pleasure. Cock excites you, princess. Cock makes you horny, pet. You love cock, faggot. I have things to do, so I leave you there, but not before attaching clamps to your nipples. Next time we'll experiment with e-stim.

When I return 30 minutes later, I notice you are very tight in your tiny cage but appear quite relaxed despite your captivity. I keep you restrained, with the video still on, and I straddle you and run my fingers and my flogger up and down your body, giving you chills. I tell you what a dirty faggot you are while I put my finger inside your mouth and tell you to suck.

I play with your nipples. I pull hard on the clamps, then slowly pull them off, causing you to gasp in pain and I laugh. I call you a sissy faggot as I take your very sensitive nipples in my mouth, and tease them, rolling my tongue over them while I rub your caged clitty. I ask if the videos are making my gurl wet for cock.

I pull and twist and pinch your nipples and play with your little titties, as I pull my panties to the side and grind my pussy on your caged clit, making you even more aware of the plug inside you. I get my Hitachi wand and rub it all over your cage, and your full sack. The vibrations are making you drip even more. I remove the camera and tell you only a homo would watch faggot videos with his Goddess right in front of him like this.

I remove the restraints and tell you to turn around and bend over. I tell you this is what sissy whores hear all the time. I tell you that you'll be hearing the words 'turn around bend over' often from now on and from many different people and in many different places. I put the wand on your plug while I play with your sack. I move the wand up and down from your slut hole to your sack and back again. I turn you around, kiss you passionately, then I bite your lip and draw blood and whisper in your ear, 'you are mine, pet - for my pleasure, my enjoyment.'

I have become quite aroused myself so I lead you around the room by your leash to get your blood flowing again and to practice walking in heels. I sit down in the chair that you just left and order you to your knees at my feet. I tell you to remove my boots and caress my hosed feet and legs. Gently and lovingly, my pet. I am your Goddess.

Now remove my hose and worship my feet. Take my feet into your mouth. Lick and suck each toe. Continue moving up my body - your hands caressing my bare legs, exploring. I open my legs and tell you to rub my clit, put two fingers inside me. Mmm I'm so wet, you feel so good, but not yet. I tell you to remove your fingers and put them in your mouth. Suck on them, lick my juices off them, taste me on your fingertips.

My smell draws you to me. I order you to continue worshipping my body, licking and tasting my entire body. Remove my corset and expose my breasts and remove my panties. I tell you to worship my breasts and suckle them, caress them, suck on my nipples. Look at that key that sits between my breasts. The key that keeps you locked for me, the key that lets you cum. Kiss the key, pet. Continue exploring my body, my shoulders, my neck. Kiss and suck and lick every inch of your beautiful Goddess. Mmm you are my good princess, my sissy pet.

Now make me cum, pet. My pussy is dripping, I'm so aroused. Play with my pussy with your fingers, rub my clit, insert your fingers and find my G spot. Mmm that's my good gurl. Now lick me, eat me, I'm almost there. You excite me so much. Mmm yes baby, right there, just like that, ooohh.

Now put on your silky robe, my sissy princess, and get out all the dildos. We're going to have some dinner and then your anal training will resume this evening. And you're going to stay locked until you learn to cum like a gurl.

M_Suzanne
M_Suzanne
32 Followers