My Sister Anastasia Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,970 Followers

We will stop at the gym, then go out for a nice dinner. This is the last time with Seth, she has lost the weight she wanted to, and as predicted, men throw themselves at her. I don't get it, I thought she was always beautiful. Her face is thinner, and with less body size, her large breasts are almost obscene on her slim body now. The guys at work follow her around like puppy dogs. Secretly, she loves attention. She never had this in her life.

As I am working out, I noticed Seth put his hands on her waist, and they start moving up towards her breasts. She knocks them away. Later she looks annoyed at him. Then at another machine, he has his hands on her again. He never did that before with any man or woman I saw. I stop what I am doing and walk towards them. Tim sees my demeanor and is on an intercept course. As we both get close, Annie lashes out.

Annie is furious, "Seth! Don't touch me! I will not go out with you!"

Every weight in the place sits down, all eyes are on Annie and Seth.

Annie basically screams, "When I was fat, did you like me then? No. Now that I'm skinny and good-looking, you think I can't live without you? You're fucking crazy. You don't care about me; you're just staring at my breasts. I'm done. Goodbye."

Seth put out his hand and grabs her arm, forcing Annie to look at him.

I am right next to him, grabbing his wrist and twisting it, so he releases Annie.

I am seething with anger, "It would be in your best interest to not move a muscle. Tim and every member here are staring at you. If need be, I WILL restrain you. She does not want your attention. Let it go."

Seth tries to break free, but I have his arm twisted, so he has no strength. Also, I'm stronger and I am mad as hell. He let go and walks away. He turns to look at me, sees my resolve, then leaves. Annie runs to the locker room crying, Tim came to me to apologize. Several women go after Annie to comfort her.

While waiting, I get a call from Laura.

Happy to hear from her, I ask, "Hi, Laura, what's up?"

Laura is clinical, "I just got off the phone with Annie. I gave her instructions. Whatever you do, don't say 'no' to her tonight. She is very fragile and embarrassed."

I am confused, "Um, ok. I can do that."

Laura says, "Thanks, have a nice dinner and see you Friday. Bye."

I am unsure of her instructions, they make no sense, but I reply, "Bye."

Have I ever said no to Annie? I smile.

We go home, Annie is quiet. She has me take a shower first, she needs to pick out a dress. Whatever. I adjust the shower a bit hotter to relax my muscles after a hard workout. I am enjoying a hot shower when a blast of chilly air hits me, and then I realize Annie is in the shower with me.

Annie says in her normal voice like asking for a soda, "Seth worked me hard tonight, and I can barely lift my arms. Would you be nice enough to let me soak and then clean me up? Please?"

I have been set up. How did I not see this coming?

Reluctantly, I agree, "Sure. Just soak a bit, I will start with your hair."

She could have faced away from me. Nope. She did play it well; she never broke into a full smile. I only saw small glimpses of suppressed smiles. I have a massive issue growing. My beautiful naked sister is standing in the shower facing me, and I need to clean all her body parts. As I start to grow, I blush.

She moans and lets out a sexy, "Oh my. That looks ... nice."

Now she has a grin on her face.

I turn her around, she let out an "Awwwwww."

I start a neck massage and earn a moan. She is tense, I work her good. The hot water helps her relax. I work my way down her body with a washcloth, touching every part of her body. Her perfect ass gets lots of attention. I get her legs and feet as well, can't have them missing out. I move up and turn her around. I get her arms and shoulders nice and loose. She smiles when I get to her breasts, she looks amused at what I might do.

I quickly ran the cloth over her breasts and then go to her ribs. She has a hurt look on her face. I smile and move my hands back up again. Through the washcloth, I grab the nipples and squeeze. She lets out a shout of pain. I then gingerly spend quite a bit of time shining her breasts. She is moaning almost constantly now. I look her in the eyes, throw the washcloth to the corner. She looks confused.

I playfully say, "I lost my washcloth, what shall I do? Ah, improvise!"

I guess she has never had sex and never been in love other than with me, of course. I saved her life; I expect she will cling to me for a while. I love my sister, I knew she is smart, and I always looked up to her. I knew she was special. Yet she has been sheltered from life. She missed out on a lot. It's time I start showing her something new.

Annie has a forest down below. I need a lawnmower. I latch my mouth onto her forest and start hunting for the good stuff. I know the direction, down into the well. Along the way, I lick and nibble anything I find.

Her legs go wide, she is confused, she doesn't know what this is. However, she likes it a lot. I stick a finger into her twat and start twisting around, inside the hole. My tongue is searching for her clit. I find it and give it a gentle lashing and then sucking. She stops breathing, she freezes, I stand up, but I continue to finger her with one hand and rub her clit with the other.

She explodes with a long hard sustained scream. As her orgasm takes hold, she goes limp, but I am holding her in my arms. I suspected this would happen. She had no clue this could occur.

When she comes back to our world, she has no energy.

Breathing hard, "I would hold you and kiss you, but my arms are unable to move. My whole body is limp. What the hell did you do to me?"

Knowingly, I smirk, "I believe I gave you your first orgasm."

Annie is still panting hard, "That was pretty damn good. I like that. I want more of that. Can we skip dinner?"

In my deep sexy voice, "I would never say no to you."

I pause, smile, she looks at me in shock.

Playfully, I add, "I made reservations at your favorite restaurant. Afterward, I am capable of inflicting more of these treatments on you."

Annie happily smiles at me, "Yes, we will have to experiment more of this later. Since you have reservations, we better not waste them. Let's dry off and get dressed."

I add, "Quickly, we only have 30 minutes!"

+++++

We are just a few minutes late, but it is Wednesday, the place is empty. This is an Italian restaurant with an older crowd. They keep the lighting down, and even though it's one spacious room, there are four sections and high walls for privacy between sections.

In our area, there is only one other couple, and they are madly in love with each other. College-age probably. We order an appetizer and a glass of wine. Annie has meds, and I am driving, so we have tea after we finish our single glass of wine.

We are next to each other in a booth talking about work. We can see the couple as they are basically in front of us. We are startled by the couple as the female gasps in shock at her boyfriend and then gets up and leaves for the washroom. Relatively normal, a disagreement at dinner between lovers.

She comes back out and has a bra in hand. She places her bra on her boyfriend's lap and then sits down as if nothing happened.

Annie doesn't know how to react; she looks at me with a gaping mouth.

Annie asks, "What?"

In my calm, informative voice with a hint of sexy, I explain, "Suppose you're an artist that paints. You take your works to a gallery and have an exhibition to show off your paintings. Some people like to do that with their bodies or in the case of that couple, the boyfriend likes his girlfriend to show off her body in public. If they suspect we are watching, it will most likely continue. What do you think of that?"

Annie is at a loss for words, "It's stimulating to watch."

In my teasing voice, "Yes, it is. Now imagine that is you."

Annie is almost embarrassed when replying, "I could never do something like that. Not in front of strangers."

I continue in a playful voice, "Ok. Close your eyes. Imagine yourself doing what that young lady just did." She closed her eyes, I see her body shake. "Did you just ..."

Annie moans then opens her eyes. The couple looks at us and smiles.

I request in a low whisper in her ear, "Annie, take the shoulder straps of your dress and pull them to the side of your arms."

She looks at me hard, thinks for a minute, then complies.

I continue, "Pull your bra straps down."

Reluctantly, she does. They are watching us now. I am as hard as a rock.

I whisper with more air in my voice, "Pull your dress down below your breasts."

Her eyes shoot wide open. She mouthed the word "WHAT!" but it is silent. I nod encouragement, as does the other gentleman. Slowly, she pulls down the top of her dress. Her pink bra is visible. Her legs are opening and closing under the table, I can smell her sex.

In a low, soft, sultry voice, I command, "Remove your bra."

She looks at me. She looks at the couple. She hesitates, but then she smiles. Slowly, she unhooks the three hooks, and it pops off her chest. Two magnificent breasts release for public viewing. The couple lets out a gasp. She picks up the bra and places it in my hand. I stuff it in my pocket.

I can see Annie is horny, she can't sit still. This is driving her mad, she is terrified, but she loves the feeling. It's intoxicating.

Softly I say, "Shake your shoulders and then restore your dress."

Annie slowly rotates her body; her breasts shake back and forth, effectively putting on a show. She then slowly pulls her dress top back up and hides her face in her hands. Now, she is embarrassed. Have I gone too far?

I move closer and bring her to me, I hold her and comfort her.

I apologize, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt or embarrass you."

Annie whispers back in my ear, "I'm embarrassed because I like this so much. I have had three small orgasms sitting here, and fluids are running down my legs. This game is a lot of fun. It's dangerous though, others might see me."

She sits back up and clears the tears from her eyes. The couple speaks softly to each other. The woman pauses as if contemplating her next act.

She stands up, walks to our table.

Pam is nervous, "Hi, Annie, my name is Pam, may I sit for a moment."

Annie pats the seat, she sits down. I think Annie is in shock as I am that she knows Annie.

Pam continues, "I'm a programmer, you're about three managers above me. My boyfriend likes to show me off. We used to get a bigger kick out of this, but it gets old after a while. I am submissive, I do as he asks. I have no choice, he owns me. I need your permission first for me to please both you and your boyfriend. If the next word out of your mouth is not 'Yes,' I go back to my boyfriend."

Annie looks at me, wanting my thoughts.

I grin as I answer happily, "Annie honey, I'm game if you are. If you're not comfortable with this and where it's going, just say no."

Annie timidly says, "Yes."

Pam gets up, pulls her panties down, and places them on our table in front of me. She then removes her long dress up above her knees, then up above her waist, she holds it. Her shaved pussy is on display. She is wet and open for all to see. She then continues to slowly lift the dress above her breasts and stops. She has small breasts, B cups at best. They almost stand straight out. They are tightly packed, virtually no wobble from movement.

Finally, she completely removes the dress. She gets down on the bench seating and turns to Annie, she needs better access to her pussy. She then goes to work eating Annie.

Annie can't prevent the moaning. I kiss her to keep her quiet. We share a soft, light kiss that expands to a hard kiss, then open mouth, and culminating in dueling tongues. Annie is grunting, I assume she is ... close, it hit her hard.

She screams in my mouth then lays spent. Pam slithers under the table and pulls my pants down. Naturally, I am rock hard.

Pam is shocked, "Oh my God, what a beast this thing is. Annie, you're a lucky woman. I wish I had time and permission."

She goes down on me slowly. She is a deep throater, she takes all of me. Annie recovers and moves the tablecloth to watch the show.

Annie is fascinated, "Oh my, she has skills. That's down her throat. I didn't know that was possible."

Pam proudly states, "Deep throating is hard, deep throating this monster is nearly impossible."

She goes back down on me, and I can't hold back any longer. I shoot two ropes of cum down her throat, followed by four more in her mouth as she pulls back to breathe. When I finish, she sucks the last of my spunk. She gets up, sits next to Annie, opens her mouth to show the cum, then kisses Annie in a gaping mouth kiss. They break apart, and both women swallows.

Pam gets up, leaves her dress on the table, and then walks back to her table completely naked. They talk briefly and look like they are ready to go. The waitress comes in to get the payment, eyes wide at Pam but she isn't shocked.

Annie stands up, walks to the other table, quickly takes off her dress, rubs her huge breasts in the guy's face, and brings his hands to her pussy where he inserts three fingers. She kisses him hard and then comes back to my table with her dress in hand. She laid it down on the table, then put on Pam's dress and sits back down again.

Annie is breathing hard, I can feel her heart beating quickly. She blushes at what she just did, embarrassed, thinking back on it. I am hard again, that was so fucking hot to watch. I had no clue that Annie could do that. I am shocked.

The waitress comes in, returns the card to the couple. Without looking at us, they get up, hook arms, and walk out of the restaurant with Pam still 100% naked. We pay, leave, and Annie has her arms around me to keep me close.

Annie is bursting with excitement, "That was interesting tonight. I enjoyed that a lot more than I expected. It was hot to watch but to participate is unreal. Can we do that again some time?"

I am quite amused, "You know I can't say 'no' to you."

She raises an eyebrow at that.

Annie asks questioningly, "Really?"

As lovingly as I can sound, "Annie, I spent two years of my life searching for you in alleys and back streets of large cities. I made sure you got your body and your health back, I gave you a credit card with a $10 million-dollar limit, a place to live, I take you out to nice places, hell, I even take you shopping. No guy does these things. I hated our parents for the way they treated you and the part of your life they wasted. You are my big sister, I love you. Is there anything else in life I could possibly give you? I think you got it all already."

I could think of a few things I haven't given her, but she is my sister, and I do have my limits. I think she is going to need a boyfriend soon. The rest of the way home is quiet, but Annie is restless. The woman can't sit still. I think tonight I will have to introduce her to masturbation and the internet. She is texting with someone. What could be so important they need her now?

When we exit the car, she is practically dragging me inside. What is the big hurry?

Once inside, I giggle as I say, "Annie, I get the feeling that you're a bit worked up after tonight. I think I know how you can release some of that energy."

Annie is horny, she has needs, "Damn right, you can."

I am trying to be clinical, "I want to take you upstairs where you can undress and then we can find some how-to videos on how to masturbate. I think you will find the relief you need with that."

Annie came to me and held me in a tight loving hug.

She whispers into my ear softly, "Laura already taught me. It's wonderful and releases lots of stress. However, I'm beyond that. Laura prescribed a solution that is guaranteed to help."

I can't believe how stupid my next statement is.

I deadpan the reply, "I didn't know there was a pill to solve that."

Annie drops her dress to the floor, reaches for my tie, and drags me upstairs.

She looks over her shoulder, "It's not a pill, it's a man, specifically part of a man. Boyfriends use this device to satisfy a woman."

I am excited, yet upset with myself for not handling this better, I try to sound upset but even I know it's a pathetic attempt, "I'm your brother, not your boyfriend!"

She stops and looks me in the eyes.

Seductively, Annie whispers, "Name another person that will love me more than you will. Name me someone that will look into my eyes and not my tits. Name someone you love more than me."

I have no immediate answers. She continues dragging me by my tie. We stop at the bed where she put her finger to my lips.

She commands me, "No more talking. I know you're panicking because you are a decent person. Laura says, fuck the law, we are a unique situation. You have been obsessed with me too long, you'll never love another woman, and if you do, your marriage won't last.

"You have done so much for me. You saved my life from a fate worse than death. That type of traumatic event means I will never love anyone other than you. Laura and a few people in Chicago are the only people that know we are brother and sister. Tonight, when you take me, you make me your wife. Laura broke my hymen, but I assure you, no man has ever touched me with anything but their eyes."

Now she is playful, "Just in case there is any resistance in you at all, or you doubt my resolve, Laura, Tim, Seth, Pam, and I set this plan in motion, so we could have this moment together. I must say, you are very predictable and played your part expertly. Tonight, could not have gone any better."

Silently, I think to myself, "Of course it did, Laura and I came up with the idea."

I push Annie on to the bed. Like a matador, I use exaggerated motions to remove articles of clothing from my body. She rips my shirt from my body, sending buttons flying. I like these pants, with one bend at the waist, I can smoothly pull the pants all the way off in one swoosh. With just my boxers on, I step onto the bed, look down at Annie, and drop my shorts. I kick them aside.

Confidently I tell her, "Most of the time, I'm going to take hours to use and tease your body. Tonight, I don't think you will be able to take that. You have needs. I am going to take my big tool and shove it into your forge. Then I will twist it around and hammer it hard into you. You may not be able to walk tomorrow because I'm going to slam you so hard."

I want to fall to my knees and impale her in one hard shot. However, that would have been too painful. Even an experienced woman has trouble with me, a virgin would be shattered. I fall to the bed and then move closer. I rub my man stick along her lips; she moans in satisfaction. I stop, she looks hurt.

I bend down, and with one hand, I caress a breast. With my mouth, I suck on a nipple. They are already stiff and standing up. Pretty sure she just had a small orgasm. I go back and forth, sucking, twisting, pulling, biting, squeezing. She is sweating and bucking her hips. I stop. Again, she looks at me with desperation.

I move down the bed and use my tongue to lick her outer lips from ass to clit. Hey, wait, no hair. She shaved? I can live with that. Slowly I lap the outside and then the inside of the lips. Her clit is licked, swirled, and punched with my tongue. She is moaning again and seems to like this a lot, like that is a surprise. My hands run the inside of her thighs and tease her skin with light touches.

My tongue goes deeper. I randomly probe the inner lips, alternating between inside and outside. I place a finger on her clit. I sense she is close; I am really giving her a workout. She is heaving for breath, moaning, grunting, unable to focus, and her eyes are closed. I rest my chin as far inside as I can and start to hum.

BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,970 Followers