My Sister and I

Story Info
A brother and sister find love.
16.2k words
4.7
634.9k
612
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,552 Followers

Introduction

I was fourteen when the accident happened. My Mom and Dad were driving home from a dinner party on a rainy evening. My Dad, who tended to drink a little too much, was behind the wheel when he ran a red light. An SUV hit their car on my mother's side... she didn't make it to the hospital. My Dad, who was severely injured, recovered from his physical injuries, but never recovered from the emotional trauma of causing the death of my mother. Over time, his occasional drinking became constant. Finally, four years later (I was eighteen years old), the grief and booze took him. His death left my older sister, Cindy, who was twenty-two at the time and just out of college, and me, on our own.

Cindy and I grew closer after my mom died. She became very protective of me. Still, it was a burden for her to attend college and act like a mother to me. (Fortunately she received an academic scholarship to a local university before my father died.) She never complained about taking care of her little brother though. After college she found a job paying a good salary. Unfortunately, it wasn't enough to keep the house when my father died. He had only enough insurance to bury him. Upon graduation from high school, I took a cashier's job in a small supermarket and attended college at night. My grades were not good enough to obtain a college scholarship and sports were out because I injured my knee playing high school football. Since the supermarket job didn't pay enough for me to have my own place, I moved in with Cindy. While she never said anything, I knew it was difficult for her to have me under her feet in the tiny apartment.

Cindy is a gorgeous girl with light brown hair and hazel eyes. She is built very well, with large breasts and very narrow waist. However, where I am 6' 2" with broad shoulders, she is on the small size at 5' 4". When we were kids, there was always teasing around the house about how she could boss me around. She is a type "A" personality and has always been highly motivated. She generally knows what she wants and how to get it. While I am rather imposing in size, I am far less aggressive and even shy. My shyness kept me from dating very often. In fact, I was a virgin until I was almost nineteen. This story is about losing my virginity to my loving sister...

Chapter 1

I suppose it was when Cindy and I moved in together that I first started to notice her as a woman. When my dad was alive, she handled many of the chores that our mother had done previously. Before that she was on her own most of the time at home... often locked up in her room, on the telephone. To be sure, I noticed that she was a girl and had done my share of peeking at her. But I never really saw her as a sexual person. When I masturbated, I would visualize girls at school or a friend... but not Cindy. That began to change when I was around her all the time though. The first indication was when I would often be cross with her after she had been out on a date. It took me awhile to realize I was jealous. Up to that time I denied that it was anything more than protectiveness. None of the guys she dated were good enough for my big sister... they were all jerks.

One evening, not long after I moved into her apartment, she came home late with a date. Until then she had never allowed a date to come home with her. I suppose she went to their place... I never really thought much about it. I was still awake when she came in. I started to get up and say hello when I heard her whispering and knew that she had someone with her. I went to the door of my room and listened. She was giggling; indicating that she had been drinking... she often gets giggly when she drinks. I heard a male voice and knew that it was the jerk she had been dating. He was a real Don Juan: driving a sports car and flashing money around like it grew on trees. I didn't like him from the start and thought there was something strange about him.

"Shhhhh," I heard Cindy whisper and then giggle. "My bbbrother issss asleeeppp."

Then I heard her moan and the distinct sound of kissing. Suddenly my heart started to pound in my chest. I wanted desperately to open the door. I flipped off my light switch, twisted the knob as gently as I could, and eased the door opened just a crack. The living room was dark and it took a moment for my eyes to adjust. When they did, I almost gasped. My sister was in her date's arms and she was naked from the waist up. I could see her large breasts pressed to his chest as they kissed passionately. Then as I watched, I saw his hands slip down to her skirt and begin to pull it upward. I felt incredibly guilty for watching, but not enough to stop. The guy continued to pull her skirt up until I saw her panties. They were powder blue and clung to her ass cheeks like a second skin. I watched as he hooked his fingers into the elastic around her cheeks and pulled the panties upward until they slipped between her crack, baring both of her ass cheeks. His hands covered her soft flesh as he pulled her tight to him. After caressing and kneading her ass for some time, he slipped the tiny panties down her legs until they lay in at her feet.

In spite of my jealously, my cock was throbbing in my underwear by that time. I couldn't resist. I pulled it out and stroked myself as I continued to watch. Now my sister was almost totally naked with her skirt bunched around her waist.

"Mmmmmm, Dexter, let's goooo tooo my rooooommmm," Cindy hissed.

"Suck me first," he said excitedly.

I watched in total shock as my sister began to slide down his body until she was on her knees. With trembling hands she unbuckled his belt and unsnapped his pants before pulling his zipper down. Then her hand disappeared into his pants. A moan escaped her lips as she pulled his hard cock out. Then, without a moment's hesitation, she wrapped her lips around it and began to suck. The noise of her lips echoed in my ears as I continued to stroke my cock. I couldn't believe that my sister was sucking this guy. I wasn't exactly naive, but I didn't think my sister would do something like that. I watched mesmerized as she moved her mouth up and down on his shaft... the skin now shining with her saliva. I looked down at my cock and then at his... mine was quite a bit longer. Somehow that made me feel better, but I wasn't sure why.

"That's it... that's it, suck me," Dexter said as he grabbed my sister's head and directed it up and down on his cock. "Yes... that's it baby, suck me. Keep it up and I'm going to cum."

I heard my sister moan and assumed that she was going to pull away. Then I watched in total disbelief as she began to pump his shaft quickly, keeping the head inside her mouth. He began to move his hips back and forth, his fingers twisted in her hair.

"Ohhhhh yes!!!" he gasped and pushed his cock deep into her mouth. His entire cock disappeared. When he pulled it back out, it was slick with her saliva. She pumped her fist faster as his hips began to move back and forth. He moaned louder and threw his head back.

A sound, almost a growl, escaped Cindy's throat. I watched as they both froze, her hand and throat the only things moving. She swallowed over and over. It was obvious that he was climaxing... squirting his juice down her willing throat. My sister continued to pump his cock and swallow until the shaft began to shrink. Then she smacked her lips as she pulled his cock out. She kissed the head before standing up again. It obviously was not the first time she had done that.

As they turned around toward the bedrooms, I quickly closed the door. I heard them make their way to my sister's room, which was next to mine. Still feeling guilty, but nonetheless excited, I moved over to the wall between my sister's room and mine. I pressed my ear to the wall. I could hear movement in the room and then the bedsprings squeak. A few minutes later I heard the squeaking become rhythmic. He was fucking her... fucking my sister just a few feet from where I stood. I listened as she moaned quietly. I was sure she was trying to be quiet so I wouldn't hear, but the sound of her whines still reached my ears and was forever burned into my brain. My eyes closed and I pumped my shaft rapidly.

"Yes, fuck me... fuck me," Cindy whispered. "I'm going to cummmmm."

With those words, I felt my balls bubble over. Unable to stop my climax, I turned to the wall a second before my cock began to squirt; stream after stream shot out of the pulsing head, the sperm hitting the wall with a splat. I gasped as I emptied my balls against the cold, hard wall.

Before the last squirt was out of me, I began to feel guilty again. It was bad enough that I had spied on my sister, but I had jerked off while listening to her having sex. I wasn't sure how I was going to face her in the morning.

I quickly cleaned up and slipped into bed. They were still going at it. I didn't fall asleep until their room grew quiet. When I finally did, my sleep was anything but restful. I had dreams of sex... sex with my sister. Several times I forced myself to wake up. Each time I did, I heard the unmistakable sound of sex in my sister's room.

Chapter 2

The morning sunlight was coming into my window when I awoke. I rubbed my eyes and sat up in bed. Suddenly I remembered what had happened last night and guilt washed over me. Still, remembering the sound of my sister's moans and the image of her sucking her boyfriend's cock sent a chill though me. All kinds of emotions ran through me. It was very confusing.

When I finally pulled myself out of bed, I quietly walked over, opened my door gently, and looked into the living room. I'm not sure what I was looking for. Surely they wouldn't have been in the living room. I stepped out, half expecting to see Cindy's boyfriend. However, the first thing I saw was my sister's blouse on the floor... then her bra and panties. Looking quickly at her door, I hurried over to where the powder blue panties lay on the floor. I stood frozen as I stared down at them. Then with a shaking hand I picked them up. The soft and silky material under my fingers sent a tremor of excitement through me. Without thinking I brought them to my nose and inhaled. The scent of her caused an immediate electric shock to rush down my body, making my cock twitch and begin to grow. Suddenly I heard movement in my sister's room. I almost ran to the kitchen. Not knowing what to do with the panties, I stuffed them down the front of my underwear. That made my already twitching cock stiffen. I hastily grabbed a bowl and poured myself some cereal, quickly sitting at the table.

A moment later my sister walked in and I glanced up. She had on a white terrycloth robe tied around her waist. Her hair was messed up and her eyes showed the results of her late night activity. I looked back down at my cereal.

Cindy paused at the door like she wanted to say something. Then she went over to put a coffeepot on and then fixed herself some toast. When it was ready she sat down at the table across from me. I was silent, pretending to read the cereal box. Unfortunately, the silky panties in my underwear continued to make my cock throb.

Finally, Cindy spoke. "Robbie, I... I... want to... to apologize for last night," she stuttered.

I didn't look up.

"I had a little too much to... to drink. I should have never brought Dexter here."

"He's a jerk," I said without looking up.

Cindy let that pass. She knew I didn't like him and was used to my reaction. "Regardless, I'm sorry," she whispered and I heard her voice crack.

When I looked up finally she was looking down at her coffee and there were tears in her eyes. My anger disappeared immediately. "Sis, you don't owe me an apology. It's your apartment... you pay the rent. What I make barely covers my school and food. I shouldn't even be living here."

Cindy looked at me as tears rolled down her cheek. "No, that's not true. You're my brother and I love you. I don't want you to leave."

"I love you to Sis. But I feel like I'm in your way. You have done everything for me. Ever since mom... ever since mom died. I promise I'll pay you back someday." Now I had tears in my eyes. Without thinking I stood up. The panties fell out of the leg of my shorts and fortunately dropped under the table. My cock had lost most of its hardness as I stepped close to her and pulled her to my hip warmly. When I bent over to kiss her cheek I paused. I saw that her robe had opened to the point where I could see the swell of one large breast. As she turned to me, the robe opened further. Suddenly I was staring at her pink nipple. It wasn't the first time in my life that I had seen her naked breast, but it was by far the most exciting. I stared and my cock began to grow.

When I didn't kiss her, Cindy glanced down and saw that I was looking down her robe. She giggled nervously and said, "Opps," and pulled her robe closed.

I quickly kissed her cheek. Then she stood up and turned in my arms. She snuggled into me, pressing her breasts to my chest. "Please don't leave me... you're all I have," she whispered as she placed her head against my chest.

"I don't want to be a burden to you anymore Sis."

"You're not a burden to me Robbie. You've never been," she answered and squeezed me tighter.

We held each other for a few minutes, the feeling of her warmth seeping through her robe. Then the inevitable happened and I began to get excited again. I knew that she could feel it, but yet she didn't pull away. There was nothing I could do so I remained in her embrace, my face turning red with embarrassment. When we finally moved apart, I could have sworn that she glanced down at the bulge in my boxer shorts.

"Well, I have to get ready for work," she said.

I sat back down at the table quickly to hide my state of excitement.

Cindy picked up a piece of toast and took a couple of bites and then a sip of her coffee. "Gotta run," she said and smiled.

I looked at her face and then glanced down to her neck. There was a large purple suck mark on her otherwise smooth white skin.

She saw my eyes and pulled her robe closed. Then she hurried out of the kitchen.

A while later, I was dressed and sitting in the living room pretending to read a school book when Cindy came out, ready for work. "You clean up nice," I said and smiled. She had on a short and tight pink skirt with a white blouse. Around her neck was a pink scarf that matched her skirt. She obviously had to cover up the suck mark.

"Thank you," she said. She walked over and picked up her blouse and bra from last night. Then she glanced around the floor.

I knew what she was looking for... the panties were in my room now.

Finally she shrugged her shoulders and looked at me with embarrassment before taking the clothes to the bathroom hamper. When she came back she stopped in front of me and bent over, resting her arms on my shoulders and looking into my eyes. "Since you don't have school tonight, why don't you get us a movie tonight and we can have an evening together."

I could smell a slight whiff of her perfume and there was a hint of toothpaste on her breath. I shivered. "Okay, how about a Rambo movie?" I said flippantly to cover myself.

"Let me think about that... no," she said immediately. "I had something a little less violent in mind."

"Alright."

"See you tonight." She leaned closer and kissed my lips. I opened my eyes in shock. She never kissed me on the lips... always on the cheek. It was only a peck though.

"Uh... yeah... see you," I stammered. I watched as she turned to leave. I could see the outline of her panties under the tight skirt and felt my cock stir. She had a great ass, even if she was my sister. As soon as she was out the door, I got up and hurried to the bedroom. Quickly I stripped off my clothes, picked up the panties and lay down on the bed. With a moan I brought them to my nose again and took in her sweet smell. Then, with a trembling hand I moved the panties down to my already hard cock. The cool and silky material felt good against my cock as I began to masturbate. I tried desperately to see someone else in my fantasy, but no matter how hard I tried Cindy's face and body kept appearing. I finally gave up and let my imagination run wild. Cindy was sucking my cock... then she was fucking me... sitting on my cock and taking it all the way into her body. It took only a few strokes before I was shooting my cum into the air. It landed on my chest, almost hitting me in the chin. When the last drop had squirted out of me, I took the panties and cleaned my chest. Then I threw them into her clothes hamper, moving around other garments to hide the sodden panties.

Chapter 3

I was in the kitchen when Cindy came home that evening. I wasn't much of a cook, but I had fixed some spaghetti, warmed up some Italian bread, and opened a bottle of her favorite wine. I put a white tablecloth on the kitchen table (we didn't have a dining room) and lit a candle in the middle.

"Robbie, I'm home," she called as she came into the apartment.

"In the kitchen Sis."

"My, my, what a treat this is," she said when she saw what I had done. The house did smell good.

I smiled at her and said, "It's the least I can do. I guess I should fix dinner every night."

"Uh... that's okay," Cindy said with a worried look. When she realized that I was kidding she smiled broadly. "Some things are better left to me."

"Are you criticizing my cooking?" I said, trying to look hurt.

"Well, no. But I do remember the time you tried to cook a roast," she said with a big smile.

"It only took a week to get the burnt smell out of the house," I returned.

"Two weeks."

"Alright, two weeks. But I CAN cook spaghetti."

"We'll see... but you get an 'A' for effort regardless."

"Go get changed, it's almost ready. Here," I added and handed her a glass of wine.

"This is so sweet Robbie," she said sincerely. "It couldn't have come at a better time. I've been on my feet all day."

"Well, get a shower and change, then we'll have dinner. Before the movie I'll give you one of my famous foot massages." She loved it when I massaged her feet.

"Wow, it gets better and better."

"Get!" I said and waved her out of the kitchen.

Later Cindy returned wearing a purple silk kimono housedress that hugged her bust and came down to the middle of her thighs. Her hair was freshly washed and hung in wet curls to her shoulders.

We sat down to eat a few minutes later. Dinner was a success. The spaghetti was passable and the store bought Italian bread was good.

"This was wonderful Robbie," Cindy said sincerely as she sipped her third glass of wine.

"Thank you. It's the least I can do."

Cindy surprised me when she got up and sat on my lap. I wasn't sure what to do so I wrapped my arms around her waist and let her lean against my chest. The smell of lavender soap and her hair shampoo sent a chill through me.

"I'm so glad I have you Robbie. I don't know what I would do without you," she said, snuggling into my chest. Her hips squirmed on my lap.

I didn't answer. I was trying desperately not to get an erection. However, her soft ass on my crotch was too much. I could feel my face turning red with every hardening pulse of my cock. It was uncomfortably trapped in my shorts. "Uh... Sis," I said with embarrassment and lifted her up.

As she stood, I saw her look down at my crotch. A smile came to her face and she whispered, "Sorry."

There was a look in her eyes that I had never seen before. My cock, which was trapped down the leg of my short's throbbed, lifting the material.

"Better fix that before you cut off circulation," she said nodding toward my lap with a smile.

My face turned three shades of red. I jumped up, sliding the chair back quickly. "I uh... I had... I had better get the dishes done," I stuttered.

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,552 Followers