My Sister and the Tenant Ch. 03

Story Info
Our old tenant finally takes my young sister's virginity.
5.8k words
4.42
49.7k
22

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In this chapter, I describe how Kartar Singh finally took my sister's virginity. Please read the first two chapters to get a background of how things led to this.

These events happened more than 12 years ago so my recollections sometimes get a bit hazy. But some memories are so strong that I have to masturbate in anger or fuck my wife violently to feel better. Of course, she loves it but she has no idea what goes on in my head when I do that. The scenes...so appalling yet so erotic.

Things became somewhat banal when Kartar Singh left for his village. My father had a tour planned but postponed it for a few days in order to not leave us alone. For a few days, things looked like they had gone back to normal, the normalcy we knew before Kartar Singh started living with us.

The way my sister behaved in front of our father, so innocent, he could never even imagine what was going on behind his back. His daughter was being seduced by his tenant, a man almost as old as him and way below in stature and education, a man who he trusted so much that he would leave his children in his care.

Some days, I had a strong urge to tell everything to my father but then I would go cry in the washroom and masturbate, and I would know that I was as addicted to all this as my sister. My behaviour around her had changed but she obviously didn't notice. Some odd nights I used to her hear masturbating and sighing. During the day, whenever our dad wasn't home, she would listen to sad romantic songs and cry. Of course, she thought I wasn't noticing.

Kartar Singh's room was locked since almost a couple of weeks. One Sunday afternoon, she said that she is going to clean the room and asked me and our father to stay away since it would be too dusty. But I knew what was going to happen so I sat with our dad for a few minutes and then walked towards the room.

She had locked the room from the inside and the curtains were closed. But there was enough gap in one window to allow me to peep in. She was lying on the bed, chest down, wearing just a bra. And she was rubbing her vagina against the bed, clutching the bedsheet tightly and moaning. She pulled a pillow and started kissing it as her intensity increased. Within a few minutes she came and quickly turned putting the pillow between her thighs. There, she rubbed the pillow on her pussy for a few minutes more and to my surprise, came again. Just as she was about to get up, I ran.

Though the sight was really erotic, I didn't feel like masturbating at all. Something was missing. The hatred or jealousy which Kartar Singh sparked in me. I was craving for that. I was as desperate as my sister for him to get back.

That night my sister looked much relieved and happier. She made us a sumptuous meal and while we were eating it, she got her reward.

"Kartar ji would be returning day after tomorrow. So, I'm taking tomorrow's train to Mumbai. You guys would be alone for a day, take good care."

My sister almost choked on the bite in her mouth. She gulped down a glass of water and excused herself to the kitchen.

"Don't worry papa, we'll be fine!"

I replied to take his attention away from my sister.

***

"Why didn't you tell me you're returning?" I heard my sister talking on the landline phone a few hours later.

"It's been more than a month! I miss you. I don't want surprises, I want you!"

"Hehe, okay jaan. Then come back soon, I will have a surprise planned for you as well."

"Ahhh, stop! Just come back okay. I'm going to my room."

The next day after dad left, I asked my sister if she had an idea at what time Kartar Singh would return.

She said he'll be back late afternoon, around the time she gets back from college. I didn't even need to pay much attention to catch her lies. I understood that he would be returning in the morning and my sister would bunk college again to spend alone time with me.

That night I couldn't sleep in anxiety and excitement. I had a raging boner all night and kept twisting and turning. I finally masturbated in my pyajamas and slept for a couple of hours before the excitement woke me up at 6 in the morning.

I got ready, had my breakfast and told my sister I'm leaving early for some work at school. Her eyes widened with happiness and she hugged me tightly. I did my usual routine for a few hours. I wanted to get back a little later because I was afraid Kartar Singh's timings might coincide with mine and I'd end up getting caught roaming around outside the house.

Finally, I couldn't wait and headed home. The door was open and there was a suitcase in the hall! He was back. I rushed towards his room and there they were!

As it turned out, I was indeed late by some time because they were just cuddling in bed, completely naked. There legs were locked inside each other's, Kartar Singh's arm had wrapped around her and their cheeks were brushing.

"So, how are your kids?" She asked while holding his hand tightly.

"Good. My daughter got married!"

"Married?"

"Yes. It's a village! We got her married as soon as she turned 21."

"She's almost as old me. I'm your daughter's age." My sister joked and kissed Kartar Singh on the lips. He started getting a boner. He pulled her closer and lifted her hips to bring her on his lap. She was surprised but more turned on. They kissed again.

"So, did you...?" She started making circles on his hairy chest and looked away shyly.

"Did I what?" He replied taking his hands towards her pussy. She lifted it to give access to him and that's when I saw that it was completely shaved. Maybe that was the surprise, I thought.

"Did you fuck your wife?" She asked hesitantly. "Ahhhh!"

"Of course, I did. She's my wife." He grabbed my sister's boob with his other hand.

"Did you like it? She must be so old now. Ummmaaah."

"Yes. But she lets me do what you won't."

He started fondling her boobs aggressively and that made me remove my own pants and stroke my penis wildly.

"You said you would let me fuck you when I get back. Are you ready?"

"I said, aaahh. I said I would make up my mind and I have. Just not today." She was jumping on his finger and held his dick tightly. It was now fully erect and I could see the throbbing from a distance. She tilted backwards to make him lick her neck but he got back.

"No, that's enough! I can't wait anymore!" He shouted and turned her around. He was about to enter her but my sister shifted a bit and sat on his dick instead.

"Aaahh! Kartar Ji not today, please! First you have to take me as a wife."

"And how am I gonna do that?" He tried to move away at first but he seemed to love the new sensation as my sister rubbed her pussy against his dick.

"I want our first night to be special and I have something on my mind. Godddd, this is, ahh, baby, I missed you!" She was also loving this sensation as she rubbed faster. Then she tightened her upper thighs around her dick and took his fingers on her clit.

Kartar Singh spanked her ass with the other hand and then rubbed her ass crack with his fingers. That made her go wild and her movements became faster.

"On Saturday. On Saturday you will accept me as your wife and fuck me. Ahh, even I can't wait to feel your dick inside me, Kartar ji. I want you so baaad ahahhhh I'm coming."

This sight was too erotic for me and I came much before the both of them did.

"What about Vikas? Ugggh, I'm coming as well!"

"Wait!" She suddenly got down from his lap and bent down to take his dick in her mouth. Her beautiful hair lay spread on Kartar Singh's fat belly as she sucked him like a pro. It was too much for the old man as he groaned and came. He spewed hot cum all over my sister's face. She squeezed his dick tightly to get the last drop out, her mouth still open wide.

"I'll figure" She smooched him passionately.

"I'll figure it out, my love!" She hugged him tightly and licked his lips with her tongue. He grabbed her head and kissed her wildly.

"It will be two months since we had our first kiss on Saturday. We will celebrate it by having our first sex."

***

"Vikas!" That Friday, I came back from school on time and was aimlessly walking around my house when I heard Kartar Singh's roar.

"Come here, puttar!"

"Yes, Kartar ji!" I entered his room and my sister was massaging his legs beneath a quilt. But I was sure that before she saw me, her hands were on his dick. She gave me an innocent smile.

"Your sister wants to say something!"

She looked at him surprisingly and went pale. Her expression said: "Now?"

"Umm, Vikas, you have been working so hard lately. So, I thought you need to take a break."

"A break, didi?" I could fathom where she was getting at.

"Yaa. I spoke to Anu Massi and she said she wants to see you. Monu's exams have also ended. You two can play cricket all day."

"But didi, what about you? I have never gone alone to their place!" I asked reluctantly. "Come on, it will be fun."

"Vikas, I have my exams. And I'll take care of Kartar Ji. Ahumm!" He shifted a bit and most probably rubbed my sister's pussy with his knee.

When he shifted, I saw a glimpse beneath the quilt. My sister was only wearing her kameez, and was naked beneath that. Fucking hell, I thought, these guys literally have lost all shame.

"And it's okay, you're a grown up now. You can travel to Kanpur alone. We'll drop you at the bus stand on Saturday." She said as I was engulfed with fear and rage. My own sister was sending me away, alone, to our favourite aunt's place. Just to get fucked by this ugly old man.

"Okay!" I replied meekly.

I walked out with my head down. I was only a few feet away when I started hearing my sister giggling and then moaning.

"Stop Kartar Ji! Ahaha!" She moaned. "Babyyyyy!"

***

There was no way I was going to miss my sister's first night. I pretended to be excited about my trip to Kanpur but I had my excuse ready. On Saturday evening, 2 hours before my bus, I complained of severe pain in my stomach. I groaned keeping my stomach in hand and called my sister. She rushed in to our room.

"What happened Vikas?"

"Didi, I can't go to Monu's place. My stomach hurts so bad!"

"Why, what did you eat?" Her reaction was of both guilt and disappointment.

"Nothing. It just suddenly started. I can't stand!"

I sat down on the bed. She sat beside me and hugged me, keeping her hand over my stomach. I don't know what happened to me but I started crying. I missed mom, but most importantly I missed my sister who had not given me any attention in the past few weeks. I cried even more loudly as scenes of her giving blowjobs to Kartar Ji flashed in front of my eyes. Of him asking her to clean up after spurting cum on her, of him pulling her hair when she refused sex and of her still loving him and begging him to marry her.

Just then, that asshole entered the room.

"Vikas can't go today!" My sister said, she was teary eyed herself.

"What happened?" He looked at my sister with such anger that it scared me as well.

"He's unwell. His stomach hurts!"

He also sat beside me and patted my back. The crying made my case stronger. My sister took out a medicine from the drawer and gave it to me. I took it but didn't gulp it down.

"I'll make pudina tea for you. Lie down, my baby brother."

She went to the kitchen and Kartar Singh followed. I flushed down the medicine and went to the kitchen taking soft footsteps.

Kartar Singh had hugged my sister from behind as she kept crying while making the tea. He grabbed her boobs and bit her ear.

"Not now, Kartar ji!" That insolent old man had no respect for my sister's feelings.

"You promised me. Today we will have sex no matter what!"

"My brother is sick, Kartar ji!"

"It's nothing. He will be fine by the time you take this tea to him."

My sister kept crying.

"Hey, he will be fine. Stop crying, meri jaan!" He pulled her into a kiss and tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"Let's check on him first. Then we'll decide."

I rushed back to my room and lied down in a blanket. They came with the tea in a few minutes.

"Vikas, here's your tea. Here have it!"

"Didi, I am completely fine now. That medicine worked wonders. There's no pain!" I said trying to get up.

"Oh, thank god!" She looked at Kartar Singh with relief.

"But didi, can you do me a favour? Can you sleep in dad's room tonight? I am just so sleepy because of that med. I want to sleep for a few hours without disturbance! I am sure I'll be fine in the morning."

"Okay Vikas! You scared me. You drink this tea and go to sleep. I anyway have to study all night so I'll use dad's room."

"Thank you, didi. I love you!" I hugged her tightly. It was the hug brothers give to their sister's when she goes to her husband's place after marriage.

"Love you my baby brother! Get well soon!"

"Please shut the door tightly when you go!" I said as both of them walked out of the room. Kartar Singh gave me another pat while leaving. I am sure he couldn't contain his excitement.

As soon as they left, I took my penis in my hands and asked it to calm down for a bit. Then, I lay there patiently.

***

After waiting for an hour or so, I kept checking for noises by standing near the door. They had dinner and then there was silence for a bit. In some time, I heard their voice and footsteps. They were approaching my door. I put out the lights and rolled inside the blanket.

"He's asleep!" Kartar Singh whispered.

"Let's double check!" She replied.

Kartar Singh turned on the light, a smaller bulb and called my sister inside the room. My eyes were closed but I managed to peep now and then. What I saw made me feel a mix of emotions!

She was wearing a red, bridal lehenga. She had a red bindi on her forehead and was wearing long, hanging golden earrings. Her eyes were heavy with kajal and her beautiful red lips were complemented by a maroonish lipstick. She had tied her hair in a bun and had covered them with a pallu, a red embroidered dupatta.

There was also a golden necklace around her neck that made her deep-neck red blouse even more attractive. She had henna mehandi on her hands which stretched till her forearms. She was also wearing a chooda, a series of red, white and golden bangles which newly-wed Indian women wear.

On closer inspection, I realized it was our mother's dress, the one she wore for her marriage. I knew it because I had seen videos of our parents' marriage. And my sister was looking just like our mom, just a few times prettier.

But it broke my heart. Our mom died giving all our home's responsibility to our sister who was now going to get fucked by a man older than our father, in our house, in the bridal dress that she wore all those years ago.

Behind her, Kartar Singh stood in a simple kurta pyajama, one he usually wore at night.

"He's sleeping!" He hugged her from behind and slid his hand across the bangles.

"Let's go, I can't wait to fuck you!" He tried to kiss her but she moved away.

"Wait jaan! Not in front of him! Let's go to your room."

They turned off the light and walked out, hand in hand, shutting the door behind them. I waited for a few minutes and then carefully walked towards Kartar Singh's room. I picked my usual spot and got a complete view of what was happening inside.

My sister handed out a bowl of sindoor to Kartar Singh and asked her to fill her maang, a ritual in Hindu weddings. He took a pinch of it and filled the partition between her hair. Then, she handed him a manglasutra (a form of necklace that married women wear) and asked him to tie it around her neck. Which he did eagerly.

"I, Riya Singh, accept you, Kartar Singh, as my husband."

She bowed down to touch his feet. Kartar Singh was in no mood for theatrics as he quickly pulled her up and started kissing her greedily. She stopped him, looked into his eyes, and then kissed him romantically. He removed her ghungat from her head and it fell down on her shoulders. He then untied her bun to let her hair down. She had done something on her hair as well as they looked shinier and curlier than before. He seemed to love it as he let his hand run wild in the softness of her hair and started eating her lips.

He then went for her throat, biting it and kissing it.

"Ahh!" She moaned.

They started kissing again as Kartar Singh untied the knot on my sister's backless blouse. He then grabbed her hips over the netted lehenga which made her moan louder.

He then took her in front of a mirror and got behind her. He buried his nose in her hair and rubbed his erect dick on her ass. She was looking at herself in the mirror, mesmerized. I think she saw what I saw:

An innocent, gorgeous 20 year old bride, being primed to be fucked by a 50 year old monster. She kept moaning as she looked at Kartar Singh biting her ear, licking her neck and fondling her boobs. Kartar Singh stopped and seductively pushed her hair towards her right breast.

He then slowly removed the red netted dupatta from her shoulder and untied her necklace, planting kisses everywhere. He got down towards her stomach and kissed her there. After a few small kisses he took her navel in his mouth and sucked on it.

"Ahhhhh!" She went mad. In the mirror, you could see the face of a person deep in trance.

"I have wanted to fuck you since the day I came here. Ahhh!" Groaned Kartar Singh.

Upon hearing this, she became shy like a newly-wed. This look was different from the horny ones I had seen in recent weeks. She bowed her head and put her face in her hands.

Lust got the better of Kartar Singh as his slow, seductive kisses turned into passionate moves. He pulled down her blouse angrily and turned her head to kiss her. Her breasts were exposed to the mirror and she tried to hide them. Her naivety and shyness seemed to turn Kartar Singh on even more.

"You are my wife now. I will fuck you so hard now. Ahh!" He removed her hands and turned her around. He started feeding on her nipples and took his hand down her lehenga. His strong, heavy hand grabbed her pussy and he rubbed it hard.

"Tonight I am all yours. Fuck me like you fuck your wife!" Saying that she got into the mood. She removed Kartar Singh's kurta and pyajama.

She kissed him lovingly while stroking his dick. The sound of her bangles, her white hands tattooed with henna, and her sighs made the sight truly appalling for me yet turned me on beyond measure. I almost came and had to take my hand away from my dick to stop.

The bear-like old man groaned like an animal and pushed my sister against the wall. He kissed her shoulders, her back and then turned her around to kiss her stomach. Then he sucked on her breasts for a good 5-10 minutes, giving each equal attention.

They then made out again for a few minutes, licking each other's tongues, biting lips, moaning, hugging each other tightly. They truly looked like husband and wife, like a couple madly in love. Until Kartar Singh got back to his wild ways and grabbed her by the hair. He pulled her down towards his dick which was erect and throbbing.

"Suck it bitch." My sister was shocked but she was so turned on at the sight of that erect dick that she hungrily put it in her mouth.

She had become a pro by now as sucked taking the dick deep in her throat and fondling with his balls. Kartar Singh grabbed her hair with both hands and made them into a pony and pushed his hips rapidly. This wasn't a blowjob anymore but Kartar Singh fucking my sister's mouth.

He suddenly pulled his dick out of her mouth and threw her on the bed. The fat old man got on top of my sexy sister and kissed her. He again kissed her navel making her sigh loudly before untying her lehenga. My sister was totally naked now. Her bridal dress lay down scattered on the floor as Kartar Singh made her moan by biting her thighs.

12