My Sister Annie and Me Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"F-fuck Danny. Oh fuck, C-cumm-ing. Oh fuckkk."

I sensed extra wetness, and some heat. Annie came on my mouth, pressing herself against me, and I licked and slurped her juices. At the end she bucked once, then again, then relaxed. I didn't stop licking. There was a lot of her sweet juice now, and I wanted to drink it all.

Some seconds later she patted my head. I looked over her mound, pubes plastered to it with pussy juice and saliva. Past it was her tummy, past that was her tits, and above those was a flushed, sweaty-browed face that beamed in pleasure. I was still licking but now I was smiling too.

"You dirty bastard! Fancy licking your own sister's pussy!"

"Want me to stop?"

"Hell no."

She lay back again and I continued a gentle finger-bang while I licked her slit gently. She cooed and sighed a lot. I kept it up for some minutes. I remembered her resistance had crumbled when I kissed her clit, so I did it again. Immediately she stiffened and moaned. I licked around it, pressed it with my tongue, poked my fingers in her pussy again. Within seconds she was nearing another climax.

I brought her there by sucking on her clit while I put two fingers inside her, right up to the knuckles. I was rewarded with a brief, shuddering climax and the joy of feeling my sister's pussy pulsate around my fingers. As her climax faded, I resolved to feel that sensation around my cock, and soon.

My face was slick with sticky juices. Laughing, Annie handed me the tissues. I wiped my face, then saw what a mess we'd made between her legs on the couch. I started to wipe it away. Annie was shocked -- what if mum saw it? I flipped the cushion over, we dusted it off, then Annie suggested we shower.

"Oooh, nice idea. Together?"

"Oh Danny, no. Please?"

"Oh, OK." She heard the disappointment in my voice.

"Sorry, mate. But the truth is, I was so turned on when you, er, licked me that if you'd tried to go all the way I don't think I would have stopped you. I can't take that chance."

"OK. Fair enough. Annie?"

"Yeah?"

"Just so you know. I intend to fuck you. Soon."

"Good. I intend to let you. You shower first. Then go get some condoms."

"Can't."

She looked perplexed: "Why, exactly?"

"This damned boner won't go away."

She laughed. "Yeah, I see what you mean. You'd scare old ladies with that thing. I'll go."

She showered and went to the chemist while I got clean. My dick ached with the anticipation of fucking my sister. Any minute. I lay on my bed. It seemed like ages. Maybe she'd changed her mind?

Eventually I heard the door. Annie called for me, I answered, and soon she came into my room. She held a paper bag and shook it, smiling.

"Change of plan. Condoms later."

"Later?"

"Yeah. I went to the doctor and got a script for the pill." I gulped at the news, realising the implication that this was not to be a one-off. She went on, "But I have to take it for a few days before I'm safe. But I was thinking while I was there. For my first time I don't want to use condoms. I want you to cum inside me."

"So... No sex for how long?"

"Don't look so sorry for yourself. I also got a 'morning after' pill. I'll take it tomorrow. After."

I knew what she meant, but to be sure I said: "After?"

She sidled over and lay on top of me. For the first time, she kissed my lips, then grabbed my erection and said into my gasping mouth: "Yes, after. After we fuck. After you cum in my pussy. After."

She stood, undressed, and lay back beside me. "Are you ready, brother?"

"Hell yes. Are you?"

"I'm so wet I'd get stuck if I sat on the floor."

I laughed, but cut it off when Annie squeezed my cock. She said: "If it hurts, I'll let you know. But don't you dare stop."

"OK."

Annie straddled my hips, then guided me to her opening. At the first touch my hips rose involuntarily to press my cockhead past her outer lips. Annie sat lower, agonisingly gently, but I knew she was testing her hymen -- I could feel its obstruction against my tip. She pressed so hard my cock wanted to bend. It was uncomfortable, but I could see in her furrowed face that her discomfort was greater.

Annie tried to bounce gently, the obstruction persisted. I was wondering what next, when suddenly the obstruction was gone. Annie squealed in pain, then put her hand on my chest to press me back down. She told me it was OK: "Almost in, Danny. Go gently, though."

"Does I hurt?"

"Yes."

"I don't want to hurt you, Annie."

"I know. So the sooner we... Oooh. Oh that's good. Push in slowly, Danny."

Her glove sucked me in and then I realised what we'd done. I'd broken my sister's hymen, my cock was buried inside her, so far that her labia were split around my mound. Only a triangle of my cock was visible, the rest of it was inside my lovely sister.

I desperately wanted to fuck. I shivered with buck's fever at the hormones raging in me, yet I had to let Annie set the pace. She began to rock gently, occasionally her face would crease in pain, then gradually it became the face of desire and pleasure.

"Does it still hurt?"

"No, not really. No. It feels good now."

"Oh shit, for me too. It's heaven."

"Mmm. Push up into me a little?"

I did. Inexperienced as we were, we found a gentle rhythm that produced that delicious friction that only a cock in a cunt can produce. Now that my concern for Annie's pain was receding, I got immersed in the sensations. She was liquid fire in there. I reached for her tits and fondled them, twisting and tweaking her nipples as I'd seen her do to herself earlier in the day. I began to register thoughts, images, feelings but that soon passed. I was too close to ejaculating.

"Danny? I'm going to cum soon. Are you?"

"Yeah."

"Cum with me?"

She increased her pace. She had one hand on my chest, with the other she began urgently frigging her clit. My cock slithered in and out of her half way, the sensation she gave me was like nothing I could have imagined. And I was close.

"Annie..."

"Yeah, cum."

"Oh fuckkk."

"Cum Danny!"

I came. I stiffened, pushed up into her, and she rocked on me and began to cum too. I saw her eyes, burning into mine, as my cum jetted inside her. And that feeling I'd felt before on my fingers, her pussy spasming in orgasm, I now felt around my cock. Cumming is great. Cumming together is fucking brilliant.

I spent quickly, Annie came down from her highs too. She was biting her lower lip and smiling at me, still gently rocking on my cock.

"We did it, Danny. And we came together!"

"Yeah."

"Can you believe we just fucked?"

"We're still fucking."

She giggled. "Yeah. What was it like for you, Danny?"

"Fantastic. You?"

"Oh, really good. A bit sore especially at first, but... Well. Let's just say I'm glad I'm not a virgin any more."

"Hell, think of it. We're brother and sister, and we just took each other's virginity."

"Yeah." She took on a girly, playful tone: "I just fucked my brother, and he just fucked me. I can feel you're still hard, Danny."

"Yeah."

"Get on top. If you're gentle. I think I can go again."

Awkwardly I got on top of her, found the right angle, and pushed gently. We tried to go slow, but it was not going to happen. Gradually my thrusts became longer, more urgent. Annie urged me on: "It's OK, Danny. Fuck me. It's OK."

Our bellies slapped together, she grunted at each thrust. I tried to hold back for fear of hurting her and it made me tremble. I was fully charged, she knew it and tried to fuck me back.

We lost the rhythm, got it back, fumbled and fucked like drunks at a party. Annie's belly rippled -- perhaps in a short orgasm, then she began panting fiercely. Our sweat mingled, my thighs began to tremble again. Suddenly it was upon me and I shot my wad into my sister in short, sharp spurts with my cock hard up against her womb.

As quickly as it had rushed upon me, it was gone and I collapsed down on top of her. Annie giggled, I felt it through her tits that were crushed beneath me.

"Oh man, you fucked like a rabbit that time."

"Did you cum, Annie?"

"A little one. No, don't take it out. I like having you inside me."

My hips still pressed, tiny strokes, almost automatically.

"Jesus Annie. I can't believe we did this."

"And we'll do it again, won't we?"

"Try stopping me."

12