My Sister Annie and Me Pt. 03

Story Info
A blowjob and anal - is she perfect or what?
1.6k words
4.55
61.4k
69
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/21/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NobbySon
NobbySon
2,272 Followers

All characters engaged in sexual acts are over 18 years of age.

*****

We were worried about mum in hospital, but at least she was in good hands and already looked a bit better. My foxy sister, despite her concerns, came up with an idea.

"We'll have the house to ourselves. I have this fantasy, where we do everything naked. If we wanna touch each other, fuck, or whatever, we just do it. Up for it?"

"I hope so. I mean, yeah, great idea, but my dick might not rise to the occasion all the time."

At home, we closed all the curtains. Annie found candles - a bit over the top, I thought, but she liked the idea. Maybe it would be better when it was dark.

We ceremoniously stripped naked and put our clothes in the washer. Once more I drank in my sister's body. I thought her even more womanly every day. I couldn't believe she was giving those perfect charms to me.

She skipped away. She'd decided to make lunch nude. Maybe not entirely hygienic, but 100% erotic.

"Are you looking at my ass?"

"Yes."

"Thought so. Tomatoes?"

"Yeah, but no cheese."

"OK. Here, one salad sandwich."

"Thanks. This was a great idea. I can't stop looking at your tits. I love how they move, sway, dangle a little."

"A bit like your cock and balls! Can I ask something?"

"Of course."

"Does it hurt when I squeeze your balls?"

"Not if you're gentle."

"OK. Only, a I heard a girlfriend talking the other day and she says she can make her guy cum by squeezing his." She took a bite from her sandwich.

"I suppose. Never thought about it."

"One more thing to try then. Tea?"

"I'll get it."

I spilt boiling water on my thigh. Annie instantly bathed it with a cold towel. I remember thinking how absurd it was. My naked sister, on her knees in front of me, dabbing my thigh with a cold towel with my dick just inches from her face. I grinned.

She looked up and saw my grin: "What?"

"You know what they say in the jokes: 'while you're down there'"

I thought Annie would play-slap me or something, but I gasped out loud when before I'd even finished my sentence her hot, wet mouth literally sucked in my flaccid knob. It wasn't flaccid for long. I got erect in my sister's mouth, she just kept her lips around it as it swelled. The sensation was electric and when one of her hands went around my shaft and the other cupped my balls gently, I was in sex heaven.

I looked down at the top of my sister's head. She was slowly bobbing on my cock. I knew it was her first head job, but I could find no fault. My heart raced, my moans must have told her how hot she'd made me, even after only a couple of minutes.

I was still a young, virile man. And inexperienced. So each new sensation seemed in a class of its own for erotica, each had my senses reeling, and soon the inevitable climax approached.

"I'm cumming, Annie."

I knew she'd heard, but she kept going. The knowledge that she was going to let me cum in her mouth was the extra spark I needed and my spunk boiled its was along my shaft. I spurted in quick succession four, five times while Annie kept her lips tight around my cock. My knees buckled at the last, still Annie sucked, gently now though, and her hands cradled my balls like precious eggs.

I never saw what happened to my ejaculate. Annie's mouth slurped off the end of my cock wetly, her lips closed, and then she was speaking: "Jeez, you must have liked me doing that! You never came that quick before!"

"Fuck Annie. That was fucking brilliant. More than brilliant. I never dreamed..."

"That was your surprise."

She beamed proudly. Licked her lips. Then bugger me if she didn't just go to the bench and finish making the tea. In the back of my mind I wondered at the intense eroticism of the girl. From mind-blowing horny to matter-of-fact in seconds. Somehow her quick return to the mundane - as mundane as you can be naked in front of your also-naked brother who you'd just sucked off, I mean - suddenly sent me into a sort of frenzy.

Annie was standing at the sink, dunking her tea bag. I fell behind her on my knees, pulled her ass cheeks apart and buried my face in there.

"Oooh, easy tiger!"

My nose pressed her asshole. She bent over, so my tongue could find her pussy. In a post-orgasmic fog, I wanted to lick all of her. Taste everything. So when I licked her asshole there was no hint of revulsion. It tasted vaguely of salt, nothing else, and I licked until it was slick and wet.

I also licked at her pussy. She was cooing softly, her elbows on the counter, legs wide apart. Her hips swayed gently, involuntarily I thought. Her juices covered my mouth, chin, even my nose. I drank the liquids, sucked in the flesh, breathed in the scents. I'd never had an erection so soon after ejaculating, but I had one now. Annie must have read my thoughts.

"Danny, you wanna fuck my ass now?"

I drew myself upright behind her. Despite having already cum, just minutes before, I was rigid and horny for her. I have to admit I was a little rough in my frenzy. I put the end of my cock against my sister's ass ring, pushed, and almost swooned as the knob went past the pucker. Perhaps her mouth had lubed me, and mine had lubed her, but that first time her ass gave up its resistance as I pressed forwards. Before I knew it, my cock was buried in my sister's ass. She moaned.

"Slow, Danny. Gentle."

I heard the words but only just managed to turn their meaning into restraint. My loins screamed at me to fuck her hard. I trembled like a fevered buck at the erotic sensation of what we were doing, the effort it took to control myself, and the knowledge that this gorgeous girl, whose ass I was penetrating, was my own sister.

I pressed, she retreated away. I pressed again, with the same result. I pressed more gently, and she held firm.

I heard her panting. I looked down as she pulled her ass cheeks aside for me, and I saw my cock stretching her asshole so tight that it looked brighter, angry. But she didn't resist. I pressed again.

At each gentle press, Annie held firm. I pulled a little further out, then pressed back in. Still she held firm. How I managed to prevent myself letting rip I will never know. I was shaking with lust. But I wouldn't hurt her.

After a little while, my pressing became small thrusts. Still later, longer thrusts. Then I felt Annie pressing back at my cock, no longer retreating from it or merely accepting it. Her throaty moans told me her ass had accepted me and she was enjoying it. So I fucked her ass properly.

The strokes were firm, not as long as in her pussy, but the tightness and heat in there sent twinges along my cock and through my whole being. Now she rocked as I pushed, our thighs brushing at the end of my strokes. If the earth was coming to an end, I wouldn't have cared. All I wanted - desired, needed - was to shoot cum up my sister's ass.

This one was a slow builder. It started in my own ass, my balls tingling as they tightened. The pre-cum burning was intense, like a hot poker, and seemed to linger and delay my release. But it could not have prevented it.

I grabbed Annie's hips and pulled her onto my rod as my cum started its journey, given energy by my long panting grunts. I pulsed hard, jetting goo in Annie's passage, unaware of anything about her other than her ass and my cock spurting in it. Two, three - how many times? I had no idea. I literally swooned, fireworks exploding in my head, practically unconscious.

For what seemed like ages after the final gob, my cock still twitched inside her. She bravely stayed still while my senses returned. Still those fireworks went off in my brain, in time with the pumping of my heart. But my second ejaculation in a matter of minutes ensured my cock deflated quickly. When it was at half mast, I eased my hips backwards.

Annie grunted as it flopped out of her. I saw her ring clench back and wondered how I'd managed to get my cock in there at all.

I realised than that I'd been selfish. I pulled Annie upright and turned her around. Her fringe and forehead were damp with sweat, but she beamed pink.

"Jesus H Christ, Annie. I'm still shaking. Did I hurt you?"

"Hah. A little."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be. I wanted it. I even liked it once the initial pain was gone."

"Oh."

"I'm sore now, though. And dripping. Hand me those tissues."

I did. She deftly mopped away the mess, then smiled at me and said: "Don't just stand there, wash your hands and finish making the tea. And don't scald yourself again! Last time you did that ended up with a blowjob and anal and a girl's not a robot!"

I joined in her laughter. As good as it sounded to go around naked all day, it was impractical - a bit messy and unhygienic too. But we only wore underpants that day. We cleaned, cooked, talked, watched TV.

And we fucked once more, missionary, simple, still spectacular. After those first frantic, frenzied, exploratory days, Annie and I settled into a secret sexual tryst that lasted way past when she got married. I have a girlfriend. She won't let me have anal sex with her, but no matter.

Annie does.

NobbySon
NobbySon
2,272 Followers