My Sister Cassie Ch. 02

Story Info
We cool our lust, then I see her pussy, and...
1.6k words
4.64
89.2k
107
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/22/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters engaging in sex are of legal age.

*****

The next day was the strangest of my life. My younger sister and I had started an erotic game but today we went on a family outing -- mum, dad, me, Cassie, aunt Alice and our three cousins. Eight people, the youngest being Sarah at fourteen, all crammed into our minivan. Cassie was masterful. How she managed to act as if nothing had happened I'll never know. She chatted, helped our cousins choose souvenirs, did mum's hair, giggled when dad tickled her... All I could do was run through events in my mind. Incest. I'd penetrated my sister and that made it incest. I wrestled with conflicting agonies. On one hand Cassie was my sister and what happened should be faced up to, then we should move on. But on the other hand, I could not stop the growing desire I had for my gorgeous little sister. And her being 'normal' all day made it unbearable.

I told her so that evening after dinner. She yelled to mum that we were going for a walk on the beach. As soon s we were out of sight she turned and faced me and pulled me into nearby tall scrub.

"You trust me Mikey?"

"Of course."

"OK. I trust you too. With everything. But I'm worried. You've looked like a sad puppy all day. What gives?"

"Honestly? I'm scared."

"Huh? Scared of what?"

"I'm scared of what we did. Of what we might do. Of being found out. I'm scared of myself."

"I don't understand. At least not all of it."

"Jesus Cassie, I love you like a sister. But I desire you like a lover. Understand now?"

"Oh OK. Yes. Let me get this straight. You said we can't go all the way. Still feel like that?"

"Yes! We can't. I want to, but I don't want to! You can't unfuck your sister, know what I mean?"

"Ssshhh! Oh it's alright, I thought I heard someone. Let's go on the beach where we can see if anybody's near."

We walked the track to the beach in silence. Strolling along the beach, it was she who broke the silence. "I get it. Really I do. I think I want you, um, that way too. But I think we can both control ourselves. I mean, if you want to, y'know, fool around some more. Do you?"

"That's the point. It's all I can bloody think about! Cassie, I wanked twice last night dreaming of your body."

"Oh wow! I'm flattered. Did you really?"

"Yes. That's what worries me. What only started as a game two days ago has become like an obsession. Oh fuck. It's too much. We gotta cool off."

I could see the sadness in Cassie's eyes, but she nodded. "Yeah. OK. It was really fun, but it's over, right?"

"Right."

She held my arm like a sister as we walked back. I went to bed early and slept fitfully.

For almost a week we fell back into a 'normal' bro-sis relationship. I even tickled her a bit and we hugged chastely. At the beach I managed to mostly ignore her body, even now that I knew how it looked, how it felt.

Of course I didn't just switch off to what had happened, far from it. I developed a catalogue of fantasies about my sister to masturbate over. Sometimes I just relived reality, other times I built on it, like for example remembering when Cassie had pulled her crotch aside to show me her pussy, I dreamed she masturbated for me too. And when I relived when she wanked me off, I fantasised she'd let me blow on her tits.

One evening mum and dad went out for a date. Cassie and I got beer and pizza and watched a movie in the darkened loungeroom. There was a scene in the film with a slim, attractive girl stripping to arouse her boyfriend. When the actress was butt naked, I said: "Jeez, all that fur! I bet it's fake -- to cover her real 'bits' I mean."

Cassie laughed. "You like 'em hairy bro?"

"No, I like 'em like... Oh."

She knew I was going to say 'like yours' but we let it pass.

Later in the movie the same actress was naked again, and I got a little wood. Cassie said: "She's got good tits though, right?"

"Yeah, they're good. I don't like them too big. Any more than a handful and a mouthful is a waste!"

"Haha."

The scene went on. Cassie sipped her beer, then said: "Mine too small then?"

"Huh?"

"Well, I'm a handful or a mouthful..."

"Well, maybe a handful and a half-mouthful." I was trying to be light but the mood had turned heavy.

"Mike? I think we've proved we can stay in control. Wanna come get a handful?"

I looked across the room and gulped hard. My brain screamed 'no' but like a robot I nodded and scooted over next to her. She wore a white cotton dress with red and blue flowers on it. As I approached she simply reached for the hem and pulled it up and off. She wore only little blue knickers. In a daze I fell for the spell and knelt between her thighs, licking and nibbling at her nipples. They became wet with my saliva and stiffened as her breathing deepened.

"Oh I've dreamed about this, Mikey!"

"Shit Cass, you too? I mean, you didn't just block out what we did?"

"Hell no. I relive it all the time, night and day."

"And what do you do?"

"Oooh you naughty boy! Try and guess."

"Do you masturbate, Cass?"

"Yes."

"Dreaming about me?"

"Yes. Do you? About me?"

"Every fucking night. Cassie. Tell me one thing you dream of."

She held my head to her breasts tenderly while she tried to broach the subject.

"Well, oh I don't know if... That is..."

"Oh just say it!"

"OK. Um, I want to know what it's like to have my pussy licked."

I stopped nibbling her titties and looked at her. She was sheepishly looking back, biting her lower lip. I think she was wondering if she'd gone too far, or maybe grossed me out or something. I responded.

"Take your knickers off."

She grinned with delight, stood and dropped them to the floor, then lay back on the couch. She had her hand shyly over her mound. I got up close, pushed her thighs apart, then playfully kissed the hand she covered her pussy with.

"Hmmm. Not doing it for me. It's like kissing the back of your hand or something!"

She laughed, looked away, then looked back with her head cocked to one side shyly and removed the hand. There it was, in close-up now. Pussy perfection. My sister's pussy. I suddenly realised I had no clue what to do. I looked at her and she got my message.

"Just lick the lips a bit, we'll learn together."

I licked the outer lips, tasting a little salty sweat. I poked my tongue where I thought her hole started, then took a closer look and re-aimed. She liked that. Then I licked the insides and the little crinkles of her inner lips. She liked that more. But when I found her little bud, hidden away in pearly folds of pink, she shuddered and moaned.

"Oooh yesss. I think we hit the jackpot. Mmmm. MMMMmmmhhh. Around there, like that."

I repeated a little circuit of flicking her clit with my tongue, licking inside her pussy and sucking her clit out of its hood. She liked it most when I pressed her clit with my thumb and licked under it and into her tunnel. And I found I loved the heady, sweet, thick salt liquid I found there.

It took maybe four minutes, but clearly I was going to lick my sister to orgasm. She put her hands on the back of my head and began twitching under my tongue. I peered up from my work but could not see past her pubic mound and hip bones -- she'd fallen back to lay on the couch and was arched over. But I never let up on her pussy, and her soft breathy moaning became a panting and grunting, then a squeak. One hand left my head and gripped the couch cushion hard. She clawed at it and I felt her pussy pulse and flush hot as she became a squishy wetness. My sister squeaked again through clenched teeth, tensed and bucked, then fell back on the couch. I knew she'd come but I just kept lapping at those juices.

Cassie's hips rose gently in rhythm to meet my tongue. She was still moaning softly, her breathing was low and deep. But her pussy was liquid fire. Within half a minute she panted and tensed against me again and I knew with delight I'd made her cum a second time.

I lifted my head in triumph to look at her. She was intense for a few seconds, then she giggled with belly-spasms. "Oh emm fuckin gee. I have never cum that hard and I have never cum twice in a row. Not bad for a first-timer, little brother!"

"You taste really good. I thought it would be weird, but it's actually, er, yeah! It's hot. Li'l sis, I have an announcement. I like licking your pussy!"

"That's cool 'cos I like you licking my pussy too! Now, you get a reward. What's the thing you most wanted to... Oh FUCK! Mum and dad are home!"

Lights from their car invaded the darkened room. Cassie grabbed her clothes and bolted for her room, I went for mine. My pride at making my sister cum -- twice! -- was soon lost when I realised I had a hardon you could use as an anvil and my lovely sister was at the other end of the house with our parents now in between us.

I jerked off, but it was never going to be enough.