My Sister-in-law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh hell yes!" was my reply. As Susie slid off my waist, my semi hard cock sprang out with cum dribbling down the side. To my surprise, Val took me in her mouth and sucked me clean. I was still so sensitive, that I orgasmed again, no cum mind you but it WAS an orgasm just the same. Wow, what a feeling. I drifted off to sleep, sandwiched between these two wonderful women.

Sunday, I took them out to breakfast, and then we headed home so Susie could pack to leave. Outside the airport as I unloaded her bags Susie wrapped her arms around me and gave me this big French kiss. "Thanks for the most wonderful weekend I've ever had." She then hugged and kissed Val and told her, "Thank you for sharing your man with me. I hope you don't have any regrets."

My wife smiled and said, "Just one!"

Susie cocked her head and said, "What's that?"

Val softly said, "That we didn't start this years ago," and giggled.

Since there is a five-minute limit in the loading / unloading zone, we had to leave and as we got in the car, Susie yelled, "I'll be back as soon as I can. Love you both!" and we drove off as the porter and Susie walked into the airport.

Susie did find out that Tom was fucking his young secretary and when she dropped a set of pictures on his desk at work, he sheepishly asked what she wanted. "The house, my car, half of your retirement and half our IRAs, or a set of these pictures goes to your boss," she said. Now Tom's company has a strict rule of no employees becoming involved, hell they won't even let married couples work there.

Tom asked, "Couldn't we work this out? Please. It was only sex; I still love you."

Shaking her head, Susie handed him the divorce papers her attorney had written up and as she walked out of his office said, "Your clothing and belongings will be on the driveway Saturday morning, please call first before you come over. Oh, and the locks and security code have been already changed." Susie called us as soon as she had done that and thanked us for all we had done.

Susie came out for a week's visit every other month or so and we'd continue our fun for the next six months, then she found a guy that treated her like a queen and she stopped coming out. She did invite us to the wedding and when we were there, told us that her new hubby knew of our playing but wanted to keep her all to himself. At least we had a lot of fun while it lasted. It sure filled my mind with good memories.

12