My Sister-in-law & Mother-in-law

Story Info
Bruce hypnotizes his sister-in-law & mother-in-law.
6.7k words
3.98
54.8k
39
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Sister-in-law & Mother-in-law

Sex with my sexy sister-in-law and with my MILF of a mother-in-law.

Meaning to hypnotize his wife, Bruce inadvertently hypnotized his sexy sister-in-law and his MILF of a mother-in-law. Then, giving them both hypnotic, sexual suggestions, going from one to the other, he had forbidden sex with both of them. Unbeknownst to him, with him believing that he had successfully hypnotized them, and with them always wanting to have sex with him as much as he wanted to have sex with them, they pretended to be hypnotized.

'I don't believe I hypnotized my wife's sister and her mother,' thought Bruce.

Looking as if they were sleeping, mother and daughter sat on the couch with their heads bowed down while Bruce disappeared in the kitchen to get some water.

"I can't believe he thinks that he hypnotized us," whispered Ginger, his sexy sister-in-law with a dirty, little laugh.

Aurora lifted her head to look at her daughter and to return her dirty, little laugh.

"Whatever he wants to do to my body is okay with me," whispered Aurora to her daughter. "Just pretend that you're hypnotized and play along with him."

# # #

Author's Note:

This is a true story that Bruce asked me to write about him not only believing that he had hypnotized his sexy sister-in-law, Ginger, and his MILF of a mother-in-law, Aurora, but also, he had forbidden sex with the both of them.

# # #

"Wait, don't leave, yet," I said, to my wife Heather. Begging her to stay, I delayed her departure, before she left for work. "Stay for a minute. I want to try something."

As if I was bothering her, my wife looked at me as she always does with annoyed impatience.

"What now, Bruce? I have to go. You're going to make me late for work," she said looking at her watch.

I pulled an old, gold pocket watch, my grandfather's, beloved railroad watch, from my pocket and dangled it in front of her eyes. If I successfully hypnotized her, with us not having had sex in months, I had no intention of allowing her to leave for work. Instead, I'd take her to our bedroom, give her a hypnotic suggestion for her to strip herself naked, and give her another hypnotic suggestion to have sex with me. An understatement, even if it took me to hypnotize her, I couldn't wait to have sex with Heather.

"This will only take a minute," I said. "I've been reading about hypnosis and I wanted to see if I can hypnotize you."

She rolled her eyes, let out a big sigh of a breath of boredom, and laughed.

"Don't even bother," she said waving her hand as if swatting at a fly. "Hypnosis is a waste of time. I'm one of the twenty-five percent of the population who can't be hypnotized. With me an A type personality, always in control, I can't relax long enough to be hypnotized," she said shaking her head and making a face.

Sexually excited before by the fact that I'd hypnotize Heather and have sex with her, devastated, I was disappointed now.

"When I was trying to lose weight and stop smoking, several doctors tried to put me under hypnosis and they couldn't hypnotize me. I finally stopped smoking and lost the weight on my own and without their hypnotic help. Sorry, but hypnotism doesn't work on me," she said shrugging her shoulders.

My only chance to have sex with my wife, but with my last resort already fading away, I gave her a pleading look with my eyes. Regretting that it had come to this, having to hypnotize my wife for sex, nevertheless, I'd love to hypnotize Heather for sex. I'd love to put her under my hypnotic spell. As if watching a fast forward movie, I thought of all the sexy things that I could do to my wife's beautiful, naked body if she was under my hypnotic control.

First of all, I'd love to slowly and lovingly undress her, one slow button at a time. I'd love to strip her naked while touching and feeling her beautiful body everywhere. Then, I'd want her to do things, nasty sexual things, that she'd never ordinarily do if she wasn't under my hypnotic spell.

I'd love to take sexy, naked photos of my wife in all sorts of revealing, sexual poses. I'd love to show my friends the sexy, naked pictures of my beautiful wife in her bra and panties, topless, and naked. I'd even love to post her naked photos online. I'd love to show everyone my wife's beautiful, naked body.

Then, after stripping her naked and photographing her, a long time since we had intimate relations, I'd love to have sex with her. I'd love to make her dependent on my cock. I'd love to give her multiple, sexual orgasms with my fingers, my tongue, and my prick. I'd love to lick her beautiful, blonde pussy while masturbating her. I'd love to make love to her before fucking her fast and hard enough to give her a sexual orgasm with my cock.

Finally, not stopping there, I'd love her to blow me, really suck my cock, while looking up at me with her big, beautiful, blue eyes as if she's really enjoying blowing me. I'd love her to willingly and consensually suck my cock while not only allowing me to cum in her mouth but also all over her face and across her big, naked breasts. Something that I've always wanted to do but with her resistant to me doing, I'd love to give Heather a cum bath.

I'd love to take a photo of cum dripping from her beautiful, blonde hair, her nose, her mouth, her chin, and her naked breasts. I'd love to make a sexual mess of my wife. Yet, with her always so well put together in the way of a model, she'd never allow me to give her a cum bath.

With her a stuck-up bitch, she'd never allow me to cum all over her face, in her hair, and across her naked breasts. She'd never allow me to ruin her makeup and her hair with cum. Then, after she was no longer under my hypnotic spell, curious for her reaction, I'd love to show her the photo that I had taken of her dripping with cum.

# # #

"Just let me try and hypnotize you before you leave for work," I said not to be dissuaded in my mission to hypnotize my wife. "Please, Heather. It will only take a minute."

She shrugged, removed her pocketbook from her shoulder, set it on the dining room table, and sat in a chair in front of me. With her sitting in the chair like a lady, she even denied me a look between her long, shapely legs of her white, bikini panties. I would have loved to have seen her pussy mound, her pussy slit, and her camel toe through her sheer panties. Not even leaning forward to flash me a downblouse, I would have loved to have seen her long line of sexy cleavage and her low-cut bra to masturbate over later.

'God forbid she show me anything of her beautiful body,' I thought. 'I'd love to have sexual fodder of my wife to masturbate over later.'

"Okay, Master," she said with a laugh. "But, as I told you before, hypnosis doesn't work on me," she said again. "Sorry, but I can't be hypnotized."

Determined, horny, sexually frustrated, and desperate enough to hypnotize my wife to finally have sex with her, I swayed my pocket watch back and forth in front of her eyes for several minutes. Slowly back and forth and to and fro I continued swaying the pocket watch in front of her beautiful eyes while hoping to put her under my hypnotic spell. As if I was a psychologist or a psychiatrist using hypnotism as a tool to relax my patient, I maintained a calm voice with a monotone meter.

"Concentrate on the movement of the watch. Back and forth, and back and forth. To and fro, and to and fro. Concentrate on the swaying movement of the pocket watch," I said. "Keep your eyes on the pocket watch."

Slowly back and forth, I continued swaying the pocket watch in front of her eyes.

"You're getting sleepy," I said. "You're so tired that you can no longer keep your eyes open. Give into your tiredness and close your eyes. Sleep, Heather, sleep. Sleep, Heather, sleep."

Unfortunately, with me getting nowhere, she laughed.

"I'm not getting sleepy, Bruce. I'm wide awake. If I'm anything, I'm getting bored," she said. "I told you that hypnosis doesn't work on me."

She looked at her watch.

"I have to go," she said standing and putting her pocketbook over her shoulder. "I'm going to be late for work. Bye," she said giving me a peck on the cheek. "With me only going to the office one day a week, I can't be late for our weekly, Monday morning meeting."

# # #

Fortunately for me, my wife wasn't the only woman in her family who I was sexually attracted to enough to want to have forbidden sex with them. I was sexually attracted to her sister, my sexy sister-in-law, Ginger, and her mother, my MILF of a mother-in-law, Aurora. I suspected that they both were sexually attracted to me, too.

With her long, red, beautiful, lush hair, and her big tits, I've sexually lusted over Ginger since the first day that I met her. Yet, not in a million years, when my own wife refused to have sex with me, I seriously doubted that my wife's big sister would have sex with me. Yet, feeling so sexually frustrated from not having marital sex with my wife, I'd settle for having sex, hot sex, with my sexy sister-in-law.

Making matters even worse with my horniness and sexual frustration, I was sexually attracted to my mother-in-law, Aurora, too. With her pretty face, her huge breasts, and her shapely ass, I've always wanted to have sex with her, too. With both women better looking and having bigger breasts than my wife, I've always wanted to have sex with one or with both of them in a threesome in my bed. With me feeling so horny, I'm sexually attracted to the whole family. I'd have sex with any one of them or all of them together at the same time.

'How hot would that be to not only have sex with my wife but also with her sister and her mother, too? When I'm not masturbating over imagining Ginger naked and having sex with me, I'm masturbating over imagining Aurora naked and having sex with me,' I thought.

Instead, of having sex with any of the three women, I'm a masturbation machine. I masturbate every morning and every evening while imagining having sex with my wife, Heather, her sister, Ginger, and/or her mother, Aurora. I'd love for one or the other to catch me masturbating. I'd love to show them my naked, erect naked prick. I'd love Ginger or Aurora to see me cumming.

Alas, too embarrassed and respecting them too much to expose myself to them, I'd never flash myself to my wife's sister or to her mother. Yet, with Heather not having sex with me, what am I to do? I need sex. I need to cum. I'm so horny and sexually frustrated that I feel that my testicles will explode with pent up cum. I'm starting to feel like a priest. Yet, between having sex with their parishioners and with nuns, even priests have more sex than me.

# # #

My sexual attraction started with my sister-in-law at my wedding. With all of us staying at a motel before the wedding, I opened my motel room door and saw my sister-in-law standing by my bed naked, totally naked. Unable to believe my eyes, with her not making any move to cover her naked breasts or her naked pussy with her hands and/or with her forearms, I stood there staring at her beautiful, naked body. Instead of cowering and covering herself, something that I thought she'd never do, as if she was intentionally flashing me, she turned to face me.

Shocked as much as I was sexually excited that I was seeing Ginger naked, as if she wanted me to see her without her clothes, she didn't make a move to protect her modesty and shame. I stared at her big, D cup, naked breasts. I stared at her erect nipples and her symmetrical areolas. I stared at her red, trimmed pussy. Unable to remove my eyes from her, as if I had never seen a naked woman before, I stared at all I could see of her naked ass in the mirror. Unable to move, I continued staring at my naked, sister-in-law.

With Heather having her wedding photos taken downstairs, I didn't know that she allowed her sister to use our room to shower and change. As if we both were a deer caught in car headlights, facing me with her arms by her side, we stood there staring at one another while she was naked, totally naked, and while I ogled her naked body. If I thought my wife was beautiful naked, unbelievably, my sister-in-law was even more beautiful, sexy, and curvy. I'll be masturbating over seeing my sexy, naked sister-in-law for the rest of my life.

I only wished I had my cellphone with me to photograph her. I'd love to take some sexy, cheesecake photos of her in every sexual pose. I'd love to show my friends what my sexy sister-in-law looked like naked. Only, I wouldn't dare take a nude photo of my wife's sister. I'd embarrass her. Moreover, knowing that I'd show my friends her naked photos, she'd never allow me to photograph her without her clothes.

'Nevertheless, something that I'll never forget, I saw Ginger naked. I can't believe that I saw my wife's sister without her clothes,' I thought with sexual excitement. 'I can't wait to masturbate later over seeing Ginger naked.'

"Sorry. Sorry. I'm so sorry, Ginger. I didn't see anything," I said covering my eyes with my flayed fingered hand and lying when, in fact, I saw everything.

I saw plenty enough masturbate over my naked sister-in-law for the rest of my life. As if imbedded in my horny brain forever, I saw her naked breasts, her erect nipples, her red, naked pussy, and her shapely ass in the mirror behind her. I gave my apologies and quickly closed my motel room door.

# # #

Then, later, with me having too much to drink in celebration of my wedding, when I was dancing with my wife's mother, I made a fool of myself. Forgetting where I was and who I was dancing with, unable to help myself, I groped my mother-in-law's big breasts through her dress. Enamored with her huge breasts, I had always wanted to touch, feel, and grope her double D cup breasts. Instead, I rested the side of my head on her big tits while dancing with her.

With Aurora having too much to drink, too, I was surprised that she didn't scold me by slapping my horny hand away from her huge tits. I was surprised that she didn't rebuke me by slapping my face for feeling her breasts through her dress. Instead, she allowed me to continue feeling her massive breasts through her dress and finger her erect nipples through her bra. If it wasn't enough that I felt my mother-in-law's breasts through her dress, I can't believe she allowed me to finger her big, erect nipples through her clothes.

Something that I thought I'd never do, in shock as much as I was sexually excited, I couldn't believe that I felt and continued feeling my mother-in-law's tits, albeit through her dress and bra. I couldn't believe that Aurora allowed me to finger her erect nipples. Then, reaching my horny hand around her, I touched, felt, and squeezed her shapely ass.

Surprising me as much as she sexually excited me, I couldn't believe she didn't stop me from groping her shapely ass. It was as if she wanted me to feel her big tits and squeeze her shapely ass through her dress. Unbelievable, with me just married to her daughter, it was as if my wife's mother wanted to have forbidden sex with me as much as I wanted to have inappropriate sex with her.

If feeling her tits and ass through her dress wasn't enough, then, secluded in a private corner outside the hall, to get some air, she allowed me to kiss her, French kiss her. My MILF of a mother-in-law allowed me to kiss her. I kissed my mother-in-law. I couldn't believe that I kissed my wife's mother. With her not stopping me, I parted her lips with my tongue and French kissed her. Further surprising me, she returned my French kiss with her long, passionate, wet kiss.

As if that still wasn't enough, that wasn't all that happened between us on my wedding day. Continuing to French kiss my new mother-in-law, she allowed me to stick my horny hand down the front of her low-cut dress and inside of her bra. I touched, felt, and fondled her huge, naked breasts. I couldn't believe that I had my wicked, sexual way with Aurora's big, naked tits.

Again, something that I thought I'd never do and something that I never thought Aurora would allow me to do, I couldn't believe that I was feeling and fondling her naked breasts. I couldn't believe that I was pulling, turning, and twisting her naked, erect nipples. If it wasn't enough that I saw my sister-in-law naked, now, I was groping my mother-in-law's naked breasts while pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples. As if she was my woman to fuck, I couldn't believe she allowed me to squeeze her shapely ass.

'What a wonderful family I married into,' I thought. 'Life doesn't get any better than this. Not only do I love my beautiful wife, but also, I love my sexy sister-in-law and my MILF of a mother-in-law.'

With me just married and, officially, not even on my honeymoon, I can't wait to have sex with them. As surprised as I was sexually excited, I couldn't believe that I was having my wicked, sexual way with my mother-in-law's fully clothe body. Maybe I'm just horny because my wife stopped having sex with me as soon as I proposed and put a ring on her finger. Yet, I never imagined that I'd be sexually attracted to not only my wife's sister but also to her mother, too. What are the odds of that, I wondered?

Her mother, a sexy, forty-something-year-old woman, was older than me by at least twenty-years. No matter. With age unimportant, keeping it all in the family, I'd love to have sex with my wife's mother and/or with her big sister, too.

# # #

Suddenly having second thoughts on my wedding day, too late for cold feet, perhaps, I married the wrong woman. Perhaps, instead of marrying my wife, I should have married her sister or, maybe, even her mother. No doubt, had I married Ginger or Aurora instead of marrying Heather, three, sexually frustrating years later, I wouldn't have to learn hypnosis to have sex with my own wife now. I'd be making love to Ginger or Aurora every morning and fucking them every night. They'd be sucking my cock in between and allowing me to cum in their beautiful mouths.

Alas, a common refrain that I, unfortunately, hear all of the time, as soon as I proposed to my wife, Heather, where we once had hot sex all the time before we were married, the sex suddenly stopped. As soon as I put a ring on her finger and married her, always making excuses why she couldn't have sex, a headache, a backache, too tired, or her period, she no longer wanted to have sex with me. Not fair and not right to deny me the sexual pleasure of having hot sex with her beautiful body, I miss having sex with my wife.

I love my wife, I really do and I truly believe that my wife loves me, too, but a flame that quickly extinguished, as soon I proposed, she no longer sexually wanted me. Making me wonder if she was having sex with another man, her boss, perhaps, I was left sexually frustrated and horny. I was left relegated to masturbating myself and watching porn online while imagining having sex with her sexy sister and/or her MILF of a mother.

Desperate to have sex with Heather again, as a last resort, sounding ridiculous at the time but willing to play dirty for her to have sex with me again, I even watched a video and bought a book on hypnosis. A longshot, something that I figured would never happen, and something that a husband shouldn't have to do to have sex with his wife, I thought that I could hypnotize Heather into wanting to have sex with me again. I thought I could give her a hypnotic suggestion to strip herself naked and have sex with me.

I'd love nothing better than to make myself comfortable between Heather's shapely thighs and lick her pussy while fingering her pussy. I'd love to give her a sexual orgasm with my fingers, mouth, and tongue. Then, I imagined mounting her and making love to her before fucking her fast and hard enough to give her another sexual orgasm, this time with my cock.

12