My Sister-in-law Comes to Visit

Story Info
Ruth's hot sister comes to stay and she's feeling horny.
7.6k words
4.77
124.8k
178
5

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is based loosely on actual events. All people are over 18.

------------------------------------

My wife Ruth and I have been married for nearly ten years and have been together closer to fifteen.

Ruth is the middle sister of three. The older sister she doesn't really see that much of even though she only lives a few miles away.

Her younger sister Kate, who is 36, lives in New Zealand and they have always had a very close relationship.

Kate met her now ex-husband (a Kiwi) a number of years ago when she worked as a travel rep. After a whirlwind romance she moved over to New Zealand to live with him, eventually getting married.

Kate and Matt (her ex) were very happy for several years but he tended to have a wandering eye and ended up cheating on her on several occasions.

Even though they have three children together, the last time he cheated was once too many. She threw him out and filed for divorce.

My wife and I visited as often as we could, before the divorce and especially after to give her emotional support.

Matt took the kids every other weekend which gave Kate plenty of opportunity to hit the town with her girl friends. She would tell us stories of the guys she had met and the fun her and her friends got up to.

About a year after the divorce she was telling us on Facetime about her latest boyfriend Derek. They had only been together a few weeks and she really enjoyed his company. She was taking it slowly though and they hadn't slept together yet which was unusual.

Now Kate was never really one to shy away from a good fuck.

She's a stunning looking woman at around 5ft 6 inches with long wavy dark brown hair and a killer body. She looks incredible in a bikini and I have fantasised many times before about what she would look like naked.

She got plenty of attention when she was younger and more than enough action according to Ruth.

Any time she went out guys were literally queuing up to buy her drinks, looking to get into her knickers.

She must be pretty keen on Derek if she hadn't fucked him after this long.

Kate had booked a trip home to see family so after chatting to her on Facetime we told her we would see her in a few days.

Thursday morning came very early as I quietly got up at 3.30am to go and collect Kate from the airport. It was about a three-hour round trip.

I got some coffee before I left and was on the road just before 4.00am. I turned my music up and made the trip in good time.

After parking up and going to the arrivals terminal I grabbed another coffee while I waited.

Ten minutes later Kate's flight came up on the arrivals board and I stood waiting for her familiar figure.

She was one of the first ones out the gate and she looked as amazing as ever. She was wearing her hair down and had on tight black leggings and a tight pink t-shirt. From the look of it she didn't seem to be wearing a bra. That wouldn't be considered unusual though as she quite often went without. Her boobs weren't massive but they were a decent handful, if you know what I mean, so she could get away without one.

She did get a few looks from both men and women as she ran over to me. The air con in the airport was making her nipples VERY noticeable.

"Hey stranger." she cried as she gave me a tight hug "Thanks for coming to get me. I really appreciate it."

She then gave me a peck on the cheek and I grabbed her suitcase before heading back to the car.

"You look great." she said with a smile "Have you been working out?"

"I'm trying." I laughed "It's hard sometimes to keep up with your sister. She's been working out even more since she knew you were coming. She was always crazy jealous of your body."

"No way." she replied "My sister's fucking hot."

"Don't I know it." I replied

"You're pretty noticeable yourself though." I said nodding down towards her nipples.

"Oh these." she laughed, flicking each one with her fingers. "I just like to keep you on your toes. It makes for an interesting journey too. The amount of guys I catch eyeing me up."

"Well there's no surprise there." I laughed "I've eyed you up many a time myself."

"Oh really." she said as she turned round before bending over slightly in front of me.

"Little ole me?" she said, wiggling her ass.

"Don't be doing that, you'll be giving me a hard on." I laughed, trying not to notice the thong that was just visible through her leggings.

Kate and I always had a pretty close relationship and have had many a conversation about boyfriends and sex and the sort of things she gets up to. In fact she probably tells me more than she tells Ruth.

Ruth is a few years older than I am so Kate is closer to my age. I'm not sure if that's why we get on so well but it seems to work and Ruth doesn't seem to mind. She's just happy we get on at all...

We got to the car and I put her suitcase in the boot while Kate jumped into the passenger seat.

After finding our way out of the airport we got onto the main road towards home.

"So," she said "How's things with you? Business going well? How's Ruth?"

"All good thanks." I replied "We've just been really busy lately with one thing or another."

"What about you and kids? Does Matt have them when you're away?"

"They're doing well. I think they're adjusting ok and Matt's mum always makes a fuss of them so they will probably spend more time with her than they will with him."

"So tell me about Derek." I said "You seem pretty keen."

"I was." she said "I'm not so sure though"

"Oh?" I replied, glancing quickly over at her. "Everything not ok?"

"It's fine. I'm just wound up pretty tight." she replied looking over at me. "We haven't really fucked yet so it's been a while. My rabbit can only cope with so much."

"Oh to be your rabbit." I laughed "What's taking you so long?"

Just as Kate was about to reply she asked if we could stop at the services which were just approaching. I pulled in and went and found a parking spot.

"I need a coffee," she said "and a pee..."

"No problem. I'll grab two coffee's while you go to the toilets. Do you want anything to eat?" I asked

"Surprise me." she laughed

We went our separate ways and I grabbed two coffees and a couple of chocolate pastries before heading back to the car.

Kate was there waiting on me as we got in and closed the doors.

I handed her the coffee and one of the pastries.

"And just how am I supposed to keep a body like this when you want to feed me chocolate pastries for breakfast?" she laughed.

"One's not going to hurt." I replied, smiling "Just be thankful you got anything at all."

We sat for a while chatting and drinking our coffees. I finished first so asked Kate was it ok if we drove on while she finished hers.

"Of course." she replied before putting on her seat belt.

I pulled out onto the main road and got back up to speed. I put cruise control on but just as I was about to get comfortable the car in front of me braked pretty hard.

"Fuck." cried Kate

I looked over and she had dropped the remainder of her chocolate pastry. There were chocolate streaks all down her top and it was now resting in her lap.

"Shit," she said "My top's filthy."

I hunted round in the car pockets and found her a tissue. She tried rubbing her top but that only seemed to make it worse.

"Can you pull over somewhere?" she asked "Where's the next service station?"

"I can't really." I replied "There isn't one for miles"

"Have you anything else that would help clean this up?" she asked.

"I've a bottle of water here, if that's any help?"

"Ok, let me try it." she replied "Now don't be getting all horny on me but I need to take my top off to be able to scrub it."

"What?" I stuttered "Now?"

"Yes now." she replied "It's a new top and I don't want the stain to get worse. Just don't look if you don't want to."

If I don't want to? Does that mean she wants me to look?

My hot sister-in-law was about to be completely topless beside me. Of course I want to look but I don't want her thinking I'm a pervert.

While I was struggling to comprehend what was happening Kate was pulling her top off over her head.

I risked a quick glance at her naked boobs as the top was covering her face.

They were as good as I had imagined in my fantasies. Really firm with hard pink nipples that were perfect for sucking on.

"Did you get a good enough look?" Kate asked with a smile.

I hadn't realised she had finished taking her top off and I'd been caught red handed.

"Sorry." I replied "I couldn't help it. You've got great boobs."

"Thanks" she replied with a smile.

She then bent over so she could pour a bit of water over the top without getting it all over the seat and herself. That's just made her boobs look even better. Hanging down in front of her, nipples erect, just wanting to be played with...

"I can tell you're still looking at me you know." Kate said as she smiled and started scrubbing her top. The movement making her boobs jiggle as she did.

My cock was straining at my jeans and I had to shift in my seat a bit to try and stop Kate noticing.

"You ok there stud?" she asked smiling "Is my predicament turning you on?"

"Well it's hard not getting turned on when you're sitting next to me half naked" I responded.

"Ok," she said, sitting back up "Let's see if that has worked."

She lifted up her top and it seemed to have gotten rid of the marks. The only problem was that it was now soaking wet.

She reached over and turned the heating on full speed and positioned her top over the vent to try and get it dry.

"Fuck." she said, looking down, "I've got chocolate on my leggings as well. It looks like I've shit myself."

She then proceeded to lean back in the chair and started pulling her leggings off.

I like to think of myself as a good driver but I was really finding it hard to concentrate right now.

"Eye's on the road Pete," Kate said with a smile "or you'll end up getting us killed."

I turned my attention back to the road as Kate tried to now clean the chocolate from her leggings.

What a morning, here I was sitting next to my sister-in-law who was now wearing nothing but a skimpy thong as we drove along at 70 miles an hour.

After cleaning the chocolate off her leggings, she then positioned them over one of the other vents to try and get them dry.

"Sorted?" I asked, trying not to look at her.

"Should be." she replied turning round to face me, before explaining. "I don't want some random driver seeing my boobs as we drive past."

She lifted one leg up onto the seat so her foot was tucked under her thigh. Fortunately, or unfortunately for me that meant her legs were more or less spread wide with only the thin strip of her thong covering her pussy. This was going to be a long 45 minutes until we got back to our house.

"So you liked what you saw then." Kate asked with a smile.

"I think you can tell that I do." I replied, referring to my now unmissable hard on.

I could see from the corner of my eye that Kate kept glancing down at my crotch. That just had the effect of making me even harder.

"So I see." she replied "Is that not really uncomfortable?"

"Not much I can do about it." I said "and I can't see it going down anytime soon with you looking like that beside me."

"Just take it out." Kate said "I've seen my fair share and I'm sitting here practically naked anyway. At least it wouldn't be as uncomfortable. I'm not going to offer you a blowjob or anything so don't be getting your hopes up."

"Here, let me." she said, as she reached over and started to undo my belt.

"What are you doing?" I asked, panicking 'You're going to make me crash."

"Just keep your eyes on the road and don't worry about me." she replied.

She opened my belt, pulled down the zipper and reached her hand in to grab my cock.

"Nope, it's too awkward." she said, pulling her hand out "Lift your ass up a bit so I can pull your trousers and boxers down slightly."

I did as I was told and suddenly I was sitting there with my trousers and boxers round my ankles, driving along at 70 miles an hour with my mostly naked sister-in-law sitting beside me.

"Doesn't that feel better?" she asked.

"It does." I replied "I'm not sure what Ruth would say though."

"It's fine" Kate replied "We're not cheating. Although that is an impressive looking cock you have. Ruth's a lucky girl."

I could tell Kate couldn't take her eyes off my cock. I was trying to concentrate on driving but I could see her out of the corner of my eye.

"Can I stroke it" she asked, hesitantly. "It's been a while since I've held a nice thick cock."

"I don't know." I replied "Isn't that going a bit far?"

"Sorry." she replied "I'm just really horny."

"Would you touch me?" she asked a few minutes later. "Nobody has to know."

God that was tempting. If she only knew how many times I've fantasised about touching her.

"I can see your cock twitching as you think about it." Kate said as she woke me from my day dream.

She took my hand from the gear stick, held open the front of her thong and pushed my hand down towards her shaved pussy.

She used her hand to rub my fingers over her pussy lips, lifting her hips up to get better contact.

"Will you finger me?" she asked quietly "Just for a minute. It feels good your hand being there."

I slipped a finger inside her wet pussy, flicking it inside her, trying to get to her g-spot.

She seemed to be enjoying that as she held my hand in place, pushing it further into her.

I lifted my hand up a bit so I could add another finger.

"Oh that feels so good." she moaned "How many fingers are inside me?"

"Just two at the minute." I replied

"Put another one in." she asked

I added a third finger to her pussy as she pushed hard against them.

She then reached over and grabbed my cock with one hand.

I nearly crashed the car there and then...

"Keep your eye's on the road." she smiled at me as she held my hand in place on her pussy and slowly started to wank my cock with her other hand.

"I don't know Kate." I said "I love what you're doing but I feel like I'm cheating on your sister."

She gave my cock a couple of final strokes before letting go.

I removed my fingers from her pussy, not being able to resist sucking them to taste Kate's juices.

"Well I'm even more horny now." Kate said, as she pulled her thong to one side and slipped a couple of fingers into her pussy.

She lifted her other hand up and starting playing with one of her nipples.

I kept stealing glances at her as she masturbated beside me.

She had her eyes closed and her fingers were buried deep in her pussy. She lifted her legs up onto the dash to get better access as she inserted a third and then fourth finger.

I was really trying to concentrate on driving, but it was hard, just like my cock, which was pointing straight up as I drove.

I overtook a slow moving lorry and I could see the male driver looking down at us in shock.

He flashed the lights as we passed giving us a honk of his horn for good measure.

"Fuck, I'm cumming." Kate cried out as she clamped her legs round her hand.

After a minute she opened her eyes, and her legs, and looked over at me.

"Well that feels much better." she said smiling. "Sorry I can't do anything about yours."

"Thats ok." I replied "Hopefully Ruth will sort me out when I get home."

We drove like that in silence for the next half an hour, my cock still hard as nails. I think the only thing that was going to help was for me to cum and that wasn't going to happen until I got home.

Kate kept sneaking glances over at my cock and I could swear I saw her licking her lips on more than one occasion.

I wasn't innocent either. Every chance I got I tried to get a good look at her boobs and her legs. I'd doubt I'll ever see them like this again.

When we were nearing home Kate took her clothes from the vent and claiming they were dry enough she started to pull them on. First her leggings, then her top.

"One last look?" she asked smiling, before she pulled her top all the way down.

I took another good look trying to etch the sight of her stunning boobs into my memory.

"Thanks." I laughed "What am I supposed to do?"

"Here, let me." she replied, before leaning over to grab my boxers and trousers from round my ankles.

As she did her head was practically level with my hard cock. She glanced up and me and then without warning swallowed my whole cock.

"Fuck." I shouted "You'll make me crash."

"Sorry." she replied after releasing my cock "I couldn't resist one quick suck to see what it tasted like... Tastes good to me."

"Well you nearly got a mouth full of cum." I smiled

"Promises, promises." she said as she pulled my clothes back up and zipped everything back in place. Struggling slightly with my cock.

We arrived at our house and after getting Kate's suitcase from the boot I let us in.

Ruth was up and came running to the door to hug her sister.

"Oh, I've missed you sis. You look amazing. How was the flight? Everything ok on the drive up?"

"It was all great." Kate replied "The flight was good, I slept a lot of the way and Pete kept me entertained one way or another on the drive from the airport."

"One way or another?" Ruth asked.

"Just the usual chat about men and sex or the lack of." she laughed.

"Are you hungry?" Ruth asked "I was going to make breakfast. Pete can take your bag up to your room. You're in the one beside us as usual."

I proceeded to bring Kate's bag up to the guest room, tempted when I was upstairs to have a quick wank to relieve the pressure in my balls. I decided against it though for fear of getting caught out by one of the girls.

I went back downstairs after making sure I was presentable and we had a lovely breakfast catching up on who was doing what (or who). We made plans for the day which included spending time visiting family and then having a barbeque at our house later for friends.

After spending the afternoon visiting family, we all went back to ours to get ready for the barbecue. We had invited a few of our friends and other friends of Kates who she hadn't seen in a while. There were about 30 people coming.

It was a lovey sunny day so I went upstairs to get changed into baggy shorts and a t-shirt. I had the door closed as I stripped off before jumping into the shower in our ensuite.

A few minutes later I heard the bedroom door open and presumed it was Ruth coming in to get changed.

It wasn't...

"Sorry, don't mind me." said Kate, giving me the once over "I need to pee and I think Ruth's in the other bathroom."

She proceeded to pull her leggings down before sitting down to pee.

What the fuck was going on?

I didn't know what to do or say so I turned the shower off and proceeded to start drying myself off, trying and failing to hide my growing erection.

Kate was just sitting there taking it all in.

"Are you sure you've seen enough?" I asked.

"Not really." came the reply as she stood up, pulling up her leggings "but it's enough for now."

I opened the shower door as she was leaving so I could dry myself properly. I thought Kate had already left but she stuck her head round the door to get another look at my cock.

"Yum, yum" she smiled as she licked her lips before reaching over and giving it a couple of quick strokes.

"What are you doing?" I whispered "Ruth will catch you."

"It's fine, she's downstairs prepping for the barbecue."

"I thought you said she was in the other bathroom?" I asked

"I lied." she said shrugging her shoulders "I just wanted another look at your cock."

Kate then left to go and get changed herself.

I finished drying myself off and got changed into my shorts and t-shirt before heading back downstairs.